The Girl of your Dreams!

A Dating RP

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Re: The Girl of your Dreams!

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Spoiler: show
Pokemonaces wrote: @Tsar
Hailey smiled, seeing Tsar scared, it entertained both of them "Please...just relax..." Hailey leaned to Tsar as they both fell on his bed, her breasts squeezing his chest and her cleavage showed "We came from that dating survey and we seem to be the girls that suite your preferences..."

"Thats right...so don't panic. Think of this as our first date..." Cassandra said licking her fingers seductively as she jumped on the bed as well, laying next to Tsar as she trails her right hand all the way to his crotch
"I am relax..." Tsar was about to snap back but she pushed him over onto the bed and landed on top of him, pressing her large breasts squeezing into his chest. Tsar blushed as his eyes got locked into her cleavage, you certainly DO suit the preferences... thought Tsar inside his head, but how the hell did this happen...

"F-first date?" asked Tsar repeating her words awkwardly as his eyes watched her lick her fingers seductively before she too climbed on the bed next to them. Tsar tensed up as her hand began trailing down in the direction of his crotch, which got harder and harder the closer her hand seemed to get, which caused him to blush furiously and squirm under Hallley.

"U-uh so i-if that's the case t-then what are we d-doing on our first date>" asked Tsar stammering.
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Cambion
Favorite Monster Type: Religious Types

Post by Saiake »

*awaking slightly at the voice, sai turns to be greeted by the sight of the beautiful woman before him ,in utter shock he jumps up and backs as far into the wall as possible*

Sai: what the hell! who are you! why are you here! how did you get here!

*though fully shocked, sai cant help but admire how gorgeous this woman is, and he simply stares at her, waiting for an answer to his questions*

Should my eyes fail me, I will still see thee. Should my ears fail me, I will still hear thee. Should I lose my legs, I will still walk to thee. Should my voice depart, I will sing of thy. Should my arms break apart, I will hold thee with my very heart. Should my heart cease to pound, I will sing of thy with my soul. Should my soul be broken, then I shall... Embrace thee... With my blood...
Shadow Mann2330
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Wife of the super Skrull
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Shadow Mann2330 »

Misha walks around the corner of the bedroom door holding the phone to her head.
"Hello?"
"Victor its me You gotta come home quick the computer its-" Misha began.
Pokemonaces wrote: @Shadow
Suddenly, a portal opens in front of the computer screen, increasing in size as two female figures where soon seen. One stepped out of the portal, this woman was covered in what seemed to be dried blood, her blood red eyes matched her pure white hair and while appearing naked, the blood color seems to be blending well with her red skirt and her brown skin. the other figure soon came, this one seemed to look like a bug, her purple color and silver like crown stood out along with her antenna, she had insect like coverings on her arms and legs, and even an insect abdomen on her butt, her wings matched her body "Hello..." The red colored girl said

Misha abruptly dropped the phone her eyes slowly widening.
"hello Misha?"

"OH MY GOD!!!!!" Misha screams leaping into the air and grabbing the Insectiod girl into a massive Russian bear hug.

"It Worked It Worked It really really worked!!!" Misha said excitedly swinging the girl side to side.

"Oh I can't believe this worked! Oh what can we do first! GASP battle ship we can play Battleship!!!" MIsha said moving to the closet and fetching the game board tripping on a pile of clothes on the way out, sending the board an all its pieces over the bed.
"Ah I tripped..." Misha said her eyes looking up to the blood covered girl her eyes widening a second time.

"OH MY GOD!!! I got two friends!!!!" Misha said leaping twoards the blood girl arms wide moving in for a bear hug.
The only record of an illegal post inside the Moderator thread:
Re: Stuff To Do
Post by Shadow Mann2330 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:01 pm
I had heard that there was talk of custom titles a few days back.
Does that mean Mann can haz Girtibiliu?
:3
Post by Tsar CUBE » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:02 pm
O_o
how the fuck.... can you even see this thread... it was meant for staff only O_o
X3
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Hothead
"See? All I want is a committed man...so why don't we see...why don't we go somewhere in this world for a date Marthy? I don't know this place so we will have to trust your skills in knowing this vast lands..."

"Yea! Hey maybe somewhere fun and not boring!" Piko said as she kissed Marthy on the cheek
Marthy blushed when Piko kissed him on the cheek until he remembered Laura saying something about a date, he looked at the two of them. "Actually, the thing is, the way you two are looking like that, especially Piko being an actual fairy, and you being an elf, we may attract some really unwanted attention. This world is a world of science and technology, where things can be explained using non magical means, so the fact that if anyone knew you were magical beings and that information got to the wrong people, I fear you two might be in danger. now if Piko were just a little bigger we could pass her off as a child, if nothing else, Piko will just have to remain still like a doll or hide in a bag." Marthy said as he thought for a moment trying to think of a way around this as he saw Laura, and looked up and down her, blushing slightly "Umm, willing to change clothes? I think I have an idea."

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

@dragonstryke
Enchantra smiled as she saw Saiha, she used her tail to grab his legs "Hey now...don't be just leaving...you saw perfectly two naked woman in the shower...it would be rude if you don't join us..." She said smiling at him

"What!? Enchantra your such a slu-!" Her words where cut short when Enchantra pulled Elenei for Saiha to see, her chest weren't as big as Enchantra's, but it complemented her curves and her cute tail, she blushed as she used her tail to cover her brotch while her two arms covering her top "Don't look!" She said

@Scholar
Kathy then started to increase her efforts as she starts to rub her breasts up and down faster and faster, licking the tip furiously as she did so

"Uh...your good...I'm going to cum if you keep this up..." She said smiling as she moans happily, then suddenly, she starts to move her hips faster "Just a few more..." She said, then clenching her fist "Cumming!" She said as she spewed out her love juice all over Ikorus mouth

@Kmon
"Thank you..." She smiled as the fire on her tail suddenly intensified, a sign that she was getting excited, her body starts to heat up as she ran to Kevin and grabbed both of his arms with her one lizard like hands, then using the other to pin him to a wall, then suddenly rubbing her body over his "You know...I love men who can fight..." She said, the fire on her tail suddenly ungulfed Kevin, but it didn't hurt, in fact it gave off a surprisingly pleasurable warmth

"Oh boy...here we go..." Mayella said smiling

@Tsar
"Well...since you like girls who get intimate real fast...why don't we start our first date making love?" She asked before leaning over to kiss Tsar, her sweet lips felt like heaven, sending unbelievable pleasure to Tsar's body like electricity

"No fair Hailey...let me help too..." Cassandra said as she reached under his pants, then pulling the zipper down his pants as she pulls out his dick "Oh...you got really hard...no surprise there..." She giggled

@Shadowman
"Wha!" The insect girl said as she was being swung and hugged tightly, then letting go after trying to get a battleship game, then suddenly hugging the blood covered girl as well "Hey! Slow down..." The insect girl said "We haven't even gotten to say our names yet...mine is Natasha..." The insect girl said

The blood covered girl then suddenly smiled as she nibbled on Misha's ear, then whispering "Mine is Helga..." her bite sent pleasure down to Misha's body

@Hothead
"I can make myself invisible to other humans besides you! I have enough magic to do that..." she said smiling to Marthy

"Oh...of course...humans of this world don't have our species here...yes...I'm willing to change for as long as I can keep these clothing..." She said, taking them off right in front of Marthy as her naked and beautifully formed body is seen "Here..." She said giving the clothes to Marthy

@Saiake
The woman gave a gentle smile at Sai "My name is Reedia...I am a dark priestess...you summoned me since you too long for companionship...I myself believe from the Fallen God that someday I would find my man...and it seems the Fallen God again has not yet to fail me..." she said while blushing "What is your name?" She asked
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
Monster Scholar
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Married and leaving.

Post by Monster Scholar »

Ikorus moaned as he felt and tasted Aida's love juices spilling into his mouth. He licked it up and swollowed it with relish, craving more as his tongue lapped away at her pussy. Meanwhile, his own shaft began to pulse and throb between Kathey's breasts, precum leaking from the very tip as the Grizzly was pushing him towards the edge.
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Saiake »

Sai: a...a dark priestess. Your name is Reedia huh. My name is Sai. its...nice to meet you.

*sai, in a slight panic, closes his eyes tightly and quickly jabs out his hand to offer a hand shake, but he feels something soft in his hand. Out of curiosity, he squeezes it a few times, and looks, only to realize it was Reedia's right breast.

Sai: AHHH! i'm so sorry!

*sai quickly releases his hand and lets her go, and moves his hand back to his chest quickly, horrifically embarrassed* :oops:

Should my eyes fail me, I will still see thee. Should my ears fail me, I will still hear thee. Should I lose my legs, I will still walk to thee. Should my voice depart, I will sing of thy. Should my arms break apart, I will hold thee with my very heart. Should my heart cease to pound, I will sing of thy with my soul. Should my soul be broken, then I shall... Embrace thee... With my blood...
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: The Clown Swordsman

Post by WodanYmirthe2nd »

Elric straightened up his clothes and removed the creases that Sheva made. He answered her first query, "Well, we have the park... And there's also the Library if you want a peaceful place to go to." he said, "We also have numerous restaurants and bars to go to for good food and drinks." he added.

He then crossed his arms when the question about his drinking habits came in.

"I don't usually drink any alcohol, Ms. Sheva..." Elric quietly said, "I only drink in special occasions."
Tsar CUBE
World
World

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Pokemonaces wrote: @Tsar
"Well...since you like girls who get intimate real fast...why don't we start our first date making love?" She asked before leaning over to kiss Tsar, her sweet lips felt like heaven, sending unbelievable pleasure to Tsar's body like electricity

"No fair Hailey...let me help too..." Cassandra said as she reached under his pants, then pulling the zipper down his pants as she pulls out his dick "Oh...you got really hard...no surprise there..." She giggled
Tsar blushed at her comment and was just about to tell her that he thought the whole quiz was a joke when she suddenly leaned in and sealed his mouth with hers. Tsar's eyes widened in surprise but quickly relaxed and glazed over from pleasure as his whole body relaxed from it's earlier tension. The pleasure was so intense just from her kiss that Tsar's hands instinctively went up to her back and he ran his fingers gently down her back, moaning into the kiss and deepening as he tried to intertwine his tongue with hers. His hands slowly sliding down her back and to her ass, squeezing it gently and enjoying the feeling of it in his hands.

Tsar tensed just slightly as she grabbed his manhood from his pants and pulled it out, he relaxed almost instantly, too far lost into the breath taking kiss he was enjoying with Halley, to even mind her holding his manhood in her hands.
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

@Kmon
"Thank you..." She smiled as the fire on her tail suddenly intensified, a sign that she was getting excited, her body starts to heat up as she ran to Kevin and grabbed both of his arms with her one lizard like hands, then using the other to pin him to a wall, then suddenly rubbing her body over his "You know...I love men who can fight..." She said,as the fire on her tail suddenly ungulfed Kevin, but it didn't hurt, in fact it gave off a surprisingly pleasurable warmth

"Oh boy...here we go..." Mayella said smiling
Kevin felt his erection rising as Binka was rubbing her body on his wanted to touch her as he was him but remembered that Mayella was watching and asked....

"Binka wonderful as you body feels I think we should continue." Kevin said while his voice was breathless from feeling the warm of the salamander's flames. "Because I think Mayella still wants her match?" he said looking at her smile over his shoulder.
Last edited by Kmon13 on Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

"I can make myself invisible to other humans besides you! I have enough magic to do that..." she said smiling to Marthy

"Oh...of course...humans of this world don't have our species here...yes...I'm willing to change for as long as I can keep these clothing..." She said, taking them off right in front of Marthy as her naked and beautifully formed body is seen "Here..." She said giving the clothes to Marthy
Marthy smiled at Piko when he learned that she can turn invisible "I see, that is very good, and useful as well." Marthy blushed bright red as he saw Laura actually strip in front of him, he took the clothes with a bow and entered the laundry room and came back with a yellow-green dress that went down to the knees, it looks like it would perfectly fit Laura's size, and some white heels and finally a large yellow-green hat that matches the dress, Marthy blushed as he gave it to Laura "These clothes are the Land Lady's, she usually asks me to clean her clothes when her laundry machine stops working."

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Scholar
"Ahh..." Aida sighed as she got off him, then moving her face to his "Your...I like you already..." She then kisses him

"Alright...this should finish it..." Kathy said as she squeezed her breasts tightly together, the warm sensation of her breasts increase as she licks the tip with slow, but effective licks that send chills down to any man

@Saiake
"Hehe..." Reedia smiled as he groped her by accident, but she suddenly grabs his hand and placed it gently on her right breasts again "Don't be so nervous..." She got on the bed with him "Anyways...you don't look so bad yourself..." Her soothing voice was soothing enough to literally sooth the beasts, but her voice also sounded seductive

@Wodan
"I see...well then...I hope it's not too boring to ask to go to the library...I want to get to know this place more and a place filled with books is a perfect place to do so..." She said with a calm demeanor "And regarding your drinking abilities...perhaps you and I can go to a bar after the Library..." She suggested

@Tsar
Hailey soon ended the kiss with a satisfied look "It seems you enjoyed it..." She started to pull the zipper on her back as she took off her clothes, looking even more beautiful with a naked body than with the clothes on, her figure could captivate even the most stubborn of men

"showing off?" Cassandra said as she took the zipper between her chest and pulls down on it, taking off her clothes as her naked body was exposed, she simply smiled down at Tsar "Lets have fun with your dick first..." Hailey and Cassandra moved down to his dick "Let me lick first..." Cassandra said as she starts to like his shaft first

"Oh yea? I'll do this then..." Hailey said as she starts to lick the tip of his penis

@Kmon
"Hey, I'm glad you remembered..." Mayella said smiling, cracking her knuckles as they made a loud popping noise

"Oh alright..." Binka said as she let go of Kevin

"Alright Kevin...lets begin..." Mayella said, she took a defensive stance as her right hand was leveled with her head and clenching a fist while her left was down to her stomach and has a form of a karate chop hand

@Hothead
"I see...well thank you..." Laura put the clothes on, fitting perfectly as she looked almost human, except for the ears and the unusual light green hair "How do I look?" she asked

"You look nice!" Piko said as she flew on Marthys head again "Come on...lets go..." She said impatiently

"Just wait you little imp..." She said "Now...where do you propose we go first?"
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Monster Scholar
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Married and leaving.

Post by Monster Scholar »

Ikorus brought his hands up to hold Aida's face, kissing her deeply, his tongue licking her soft lips. As Kathy's pressed squeezed tightly around his shaft, his body shuddered and he moaned against the Ogre's lips. Kathy would be rewared with a nice thick rope of cum splattering onto her face.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

"I see...well thank you..." Laura put the clothes on, fitting perfectly as she looked almost human, except for the ears and the unusual light green hair "How do I look?" she asked

"You look nice!" Piko said as she flew on Marthys head again "Come on...lets go..." She said impatiently

"Just wait you little imp..." She said "Now...where do you propose we go first?"
Marthy smiled as he entered his bedroom and came out with a bag, a pencil and a sketchbook. "I know this wonderful place in the park where the cherry blossoms look lovely in the afternoon. though to be honest, cherry blossoms look delightful at any time of day." Marthy spoke as he chuckled a bit "Shall we?"

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Tsar CUBE
World
World

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Pokemonaces wrote:
@Tsar
Hailey soon ended the kiss with a satisfied look "It seems you enjoyed it..." She started to pull the zipper on her back as she took off her clothes, looking even more beautiful with a naked body than with the clothes on, her figure could captivate even the most stubborn of men

"showing off?" Cassandra said as she took the zipper between her chest and pulls down on it, taking off her clothes as her naked body was exposed, she simply smiled down at Tsar "Lets have fun with your dick first..." Hailey and Cassandra moved down to his dick "Let me lick first..." Cassandra said as she starts to like his shaft first

"Oh yea? I'll do this then..." Hailey said as she starts to lick the tip of his penis
As she moved away from the kiss trailing a strand of saliva, Tsar was greeted with a site of her unbelievably gorgeous body as her clothes slid off it. He felt completely drawn to her and leaned up to plant a tender kiss on her gorgeous chest. As he began kissing her body, suddenly Cassandra began to unzip her own one piece to expose her body full as well, which caused Tsar to embrace her with the other hand and kiss her chest next in turn as he held them both to him, completely lost as to who he should be kissing. The before he could decide, they pushed him back down on the bed, deciding to have fun with his manhood first. He was about to protest but only moaned in pleasure, arching his back on the bed as Cassandra began to lick his shaft skillfully. He gasped out as Halley then went down to lick the tip and his hands gripped the bed sheets from pleasure. The pleasure was quite intense but he reached out and grabbed Cassandra by the ass and pulled her towards him until her ass and pussy were over his face. He was determined to pleasure her as well as he gazed on her beautiful ass and womanhood. Tsar began slowly kissing her ass cheeks and moving down to her thighs, kissing her inner thighs tenderly and slowly making his way with kisses to her pussy before finally sealing his lips to the nether lips of her womanhood in a long kiss. He coiled his arms around her thighs to keep her in place as he began to make out with her pussy, kissing and licking it, occasionally dipping his tongue and licking her inside lustfully while moaning.
Shadow Mann2330
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Wife of the super Skrull

Post by Shadow Mann2330 »

@Shadowman
"Wha!" The insect girl said as she was being swung and hugged tightly, then letting go after trying to get a battleship game, then suddenly hugging the blood covered girl as well "Hey! Slow down..." The insect girl said "We haven't even gotten to say our names yet...mine is Natasha..." The insect girl said

The blood covered girl then suddenly smiled as she nibbled on Misha's ear, then whispering "Mine is Helga..." her bite sent pleasure down to Misha's body
"Oh im so sorry Im just sooo excited!!!" Misha said slowing her dialog down.

My name is Misha Romanov and i-" Misha stopped as Helga bit her ear

"Oh that felt really good! I bet Victor would really like you Helga!" Misha said one hand trying to stimulate the ear she bit.

" and You Natasha your-..... an insect...?' Misha slowed her mind finally catching up to her eyes.
"H-Helga are you hurt? there's blood all over.... You are..... what.....?" Misha said as her blouse slips a bit.
The only record of an illegal post inside the Moderator thread:
Post by Shadow Mann2330 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:01 pm
I had heard that there was talk of custom titles a few days back.
Does that mean Mann can haz Girtibiliu?
:3
Post by Tsar CUBE » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:02 pm
O_o
how the fuck.... can you even see this thread... it was meant for staff only O_o
X3
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: The Clown Swordsman

Post by WodanYmirthe2nd »

"I don't get bored inside the Library, Miss Sheva." Elric said, "Although..."

Elric looked at Sheva's clothings.

"You'll need to wear some more appropriate clothing..." he cupped his chin, "Those clothes will not do and will attract a number of unwanted attention." Elric said, "You might attract perverts and assholes if you only wear a leopard skin two piece clothing..." Elric said as he begins to search his closet and found a yellow long sleeve and a pair of pants and gave it to Sheva, "It may not be the best and the most feminine clothing... but at least you won't be the center of attention."

He then searched for his wallet and cellphone.

"And yes, I know one bar where my friends usually drag me into." Elric curtly replied, "I'm sure you'll love that place."
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

@Kmon
"Hey, I'm glad you remembered..." Mayella said smiling, cracking her knuckles as they made a loud popping noise

"Oh alright..." Binka said as she let go of Kevin

"Alright Kevin...lets begin..." Mayella said, she took a defensive stance as her right hand was leveled with her head and clenching a fist while her left was down to her stomach and has a form of a karate chop hand
"Indeed, I know asking you not to hold back won't an issue due to your code as a Amazoness correct?" As Kevin walked to the mat to face her and gave her a bow of respect never taking her eyes off her before using an Aikido-style defensive stance and favoured the weight on his right leg and said "ladies first."

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Saiake »

"Hehe..." Reedia smiled as he groped her by accident, but she suddenly grabs his hand and placed it gently on her right breasts again "Don't be so nervous..." She got on the bed with him "Anyways...you don't look so bad yourself..." Her soothing voice was soothing enough to literally sooth the beasts, but her voice also sounded seductive
*sai's face turns beet red as Reedia got on the bed with him and pulled his hand to her chest. sai however could not help but be calmed by her voice. he also could not resist the feeling of her chest, and gently rubbed her right breast. coming to his scenes, he stops to ask the number one question on his mind*

Sai: um...thank you. Reedia...why are you here?

Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Scholar
Aida took Ikorus kiss as she deeply kissed him

"Wha!" Kathy moaned as Kevin cummed, his warm semen covering her face and landing on her breasts, the feeling of his sperm on her breasts sends pleasure to her, she could even feel the sperm moving around it "you have a very high amount of sperm..." She smiled as she licked it up "It's delicious..." She sucks on the tip trying to suck out the remaining semen stuck on his dick "Hmm..." Aida then moved to his dick

"I want to taste!" Aida said as she licked the semen off Kathy's breasts "hmm...they are delicous..." She said

@hothead
"Of course..." Laura said as she offered her hand to Marthy

"Alright...time to hide..." she then slipped between the cleavage on Laura's shirt "In here I can stay warm and well hidden...plus it's really soft..." She said smiling

"Hey! Get out of there you mischievous runt!" She said as she tried to pull Piko out, but she refused to cooperate "Fine! Stay there..." She blushed as she looked at Marthy "Lets just go..."

@Tsar
"Guaahh...you sure have some skill Tsar..." Cassandra complemented as she felt his tongue inside her "More Tsar...More..." She happily moaned

"Alright...lets see if this will make you feel even better..." Hailey said as she pressed her breasts between Tsar's dick, licking the tip as she starts to move her breasts up and down "Haha...how about this?" She then engulfed his dick with her mouth as her tongue inside suddenly coiled all around his dick

"No fair...using magic to make him cum quickly...my turn then..." Cassandra said as she leaned to where Tsar's dick his, pushing her breasts agaisnt Hailey's as now both of them where squeezing his dick, Cassandra slipped her tongue with Haileys as now both of them where licking his dick

@Shadowman
"Oh these? Nah there just part of my skin...I'm a ghoul of my world..." She said smiling at Misha

"And I'm a beelzebub..." Natasha said as she smiled to Misha "so you have a brother?" She asked in a curious tone "Well, we would like to meet him..." Smiling warmly at her

"Oh and Misha..." Helga said as she smiled "My bites are suppose to give pleasure..."

@Wodan
"Oh of course...sorry if my clothing gave you the wrong impression of me..." she said as she smiled at him, then taking her clothing off on front of him, her breasts giggled as she took off her leopard bra, then her panties off as she took the shirt and put it in along with the pants "there..." She said as she looked at herself "Hmm...pretty nice look..." She said

@Kmon
"Very well.." Mayella said as she suddenly jumped up, then forming a downward kick as she kicked Kevin

"Hmm...she always starts fights like this...be careful..." She said to Kevin

@saiake
"Simple...I came here because you called for me...you wanted to find a man and with the guide of the Fallen God, she has led me to you..." She said "Do you worship a god as well?" She asked in a curious tone "If you do...I'd be happy to know about it..." Openly saying so as she smiled to him