Yugioh 1000 years of Darkness 2/8

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Ladyofthemist32
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Dragon Master
Favorite Monster Type: None

Re: Yugioh 1000 years of Darkness 6/8

Post by Ladyofthemist32 »

Hirako finally pushes her way threw the line of students and takes a seat near Heero in the front row so she wouldn't have to worry about trying to pear over anyone else's heads.
★ ~“Star light, Star bright. First star i see tonight. I wish i may, I wish i might, have the wish i wish tonight.”~ ★
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Post by Nexous »

I take a seat. "Where is that coward dean?" I ask to no one in particular.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Post by Heero »

@ Everyone:
The Arena has filled. and out of the mass of voices walk Damien, the Dean's assistant. dressed in black and walking lithely into the Arena giving Hirako a wolfish grin as he makes he way onto the dueling stage.
"I must ask you all to quiet down...for the assembly shall begin...shortly." He speaks with a cool voice that devoids any emotion except dark humor that only he can understand. He then takes his stand at the right of the mahogany podium from which Dean Noboku will speak.

Several minutes pass by silently. Brothers Alastair and Aedan speak quietly to themselves in the upper rows about their brother.
Finally Dean Noboku strides out and up to the podium, "Thank you all for coming to this assembly. I hope that your day has been a fine one indeed, for it has been a fine one for me haha! But enough with the pleasantries for i have business for which i need to take care of and you shall bear witness to this event."
He speaks with a stern voice as he motions Damien to announce the proceeding.
"Damien! Inform the students as to why we have summoned them here."
"Yes sir...it would be my honor...You have been called here to the arena to witness a duel between the Dean and myself against those of which need to be punished...For contemptuous behavior we call upon Nathan Anderson and the one called Boon...Present yourselves to the masses and be dealt your punishment accordingly."
Damien steps back from the podium with a arrogant pleased look as he watches Nathan and Boon making their way to the stage. he then looks over at Hirako and winks.
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis

Post by Jinouga87 »

*managed to find seats near the front with Jordan as they watch what's going on*
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Jordan turns to Chris "haha looks like this will be a wild ride! who are you rooting for? i'm thinking the Dean, i mean come on he's the the dean! with a badass deck."

Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis

Post by Jinouga87 »

Yeah I think dean held back in his duel with Kiel. This will be interesting.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

I walk up to the stage with a grin. "Well Dean, I'm looking forward to crushing you in this duel. I hear you've already lost two duels today only since I arrived?" I ask in a mocking tone knowing the answer. "Well lets add a third to that, and make it a little more fun. When I win you, and your assistant must wear flowery dresses for a day."
Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None

Post by Drack »

I get up making my way to the stage and hear Nathan's deal with the dean and sigh "Nathan don't you think we are in enough trouble right now, I mean seeing the Dean and his assistant in a dress would be funny, but I'm not really wanting to make a habit of this.."
Last edited by Drack on Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

The Dean Sneers at Nathan as he hears the deal. "I think not. Your in no position to make deals. but here is one more to my liking. If you happen to win the duel we shall drop the punishment and reward you with 2000DP...But When you lose you shall hand over your decks and duel disks to us and go one week of being invisible to the school."

Heero's eyes widen when he hears the stipulation. "OH that is harsh..."

Damien grins darkly at the two of you.

Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None

Post by Drack »

My jaw drops at the Dean's demands "Tch, that's a bit extreme, but we won't back down!"
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

"That's hardly worth our time. How about this. If we win the ginger kid here becomes a blue eyes, and I get a passing grade for a class of my choosing."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

"FINE! I tire of this debacle, as i'm sure the rest of you are!" He says to the whole arena. "Lets begin! I of course will be first to play."

Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

"Oh, it seems like things are about to get started..." I say mostly to myself I then turn to Heero "I hope the dean will do better than he did in his duel against me...Although, I still can't determine if he threw the match on purpose or because of bad luck, what do you think? " I'll admit that while my question was aimed at Heero I wouldn't be surprised if Hirako reacted, she is the dean's daughter after all.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Heero turns to Kiel. "i think it was mostly bad luck on his part. every deck his really good but there are times that you just don't get the cards you want." Heero answers. then turns back to the arena, "Looks like it's going to be an intense duel..i would like to see Nathan put in his place." he says grinning.

Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

I nod when Heero talks about Nathan "I agree, personally I think he's a little stuck up, then again it seems like a lot of the galaxy eyes students are like that." I shrug before continuing "I guess it just means that I'm the odd one in there!" I say chuckling after I stopped talking and then turned back to look at the arena.
Ladyofthemist32
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Dragon Master

Post by Ladyofthemist32 »

Hirako looks disgusted as her fathers assistant throws her looks of intrest and gives her a wolfish grin. Creep. She thought to herself. She watches was her father's assistant announces to everyone as to why they have been summoned. She sighs with boredom until her father steps up to the podium. How dull is this? Being stuck here like this? She looks around the place looking for something to intrest her until things start heating up when she hears something about her father and his assistant wearing a flowery dress for a whole day if they loose their duel. She turns her head toward her father with intrest. All though the thought of her father and his assistant wearing a dress made her very unsure of what to think on that matter, it also made her a little intrested. Amused if you would at the thought of pay back for her father making her a red eyes when she, an eliet duliest, should be in Galaxy eyes! After all he seemed like a little lesson on humilation would do him some good. And that assistant of his, Gross! He could also use a lesson on humiliation. what made that guy think that he was even worth her time?[/!] She had no intrest in him so he might as well stop trying. She grins wickedly as she continues to ponder this thought of revenge on both her father and his dumbass assistant when she hears her name from one of Heero's friends. She turns her head and looks at him then shrugs due to her not really caring what happend during that duel because honestly, she didnt know what to think on that herself.
★ ~“Star light, Star bright. First star i see tonight. I wish i may, I wish i might, have the wish i wish tonight.”~ ★
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

I ready my deck. "Alright let's begin." (Heero PM me the assistant's deck.)
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

( :^^;: sorry was reading game informer for most ofthe day then playing some demos...btw DMC is badass!)

The Dean draws and looks at his hand showing no emotion that gives his hand away. " I summon Armed Dragon Lvl 3 in attack mode!
Image Next i set one card down and end my turn."

(doesnt matter who goes next.)

Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

I draw my card. (I have a nice long string.) I activate my Heavy Storm. I then activate my Gaia Power, set one Monster, and three cards.

Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Damien grins as he sees his hand. "My..what an malicious hand i have...First i activate the spell Dark Calling,
I send Caius the shadowlord monarch and Evil Hero Malicious Edge to out of play to special summon Evil Hero Malicious Fiend!
Next i summon Elemental Hero Sparkman in attack mode!
i end my turn." He grins wickedly at his field.