Yugioh 1000 years of Darkness 2/8

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Re: Yugioh 1000 years of Darkness 6/8

Post by Nexous »

I take a seat at the nurses office. "Sorry, I know you just patched me up, but this couldn't be avoided. At least I'm not the worst off."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Post by Heero »

As Nathan sits down Connor walks in with Noboku. Millissa hurries over and takes Noboku to a nearby bed, "Oh you poor dear what happened? must have been one hell of a duel if your in that shape" She turns to Nathan and Connor, "YOU! what have you done to him! were you trying to kill him?...(sigh) no matter i'll get the potion ready." she walks out leaving Nathan, Connor, and Noboku alone.

@ Everyone else

You all head toward the cafeteria for dinner, Heero take a seat at a table. Jordan piles on the food as he sits down next to Heero and begins to stuff his face. "mffufhf naisrinea, mmushhensaew. iwhtyahfksne."
Heero sighs." If your going to talk at least swallow your food first...before you choke yourself..."
Jordan pauses for a moment...then makes an effort to swallow...stops chews a bit then manages to down the rest of it before repeating what he said. "Sorry, i said watching a intense duel like that really makes me hungry." then continues to eat.
I'm starting to think he's a saiyan, with the way he eats... Heero thinks to himself as he watches with a mix of awe and disbelief.
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Drack »

I quietly sit down to wait for Millissa to return "Wow, he's worse off than I thought if she is that mad at us."
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

On the way back I stay quiet, thinking about the duel, while I did joke about it earlier the fact that their duel disk blew up is abnormal, I stayed lost in thought until I reached the cafeteria where I spoke up after Jordan's comment "In my case it normally gives me the urge to duel, but this time was different...also, seeing you eat like that kinda kills MY appetite..." I shrug and then take a seat on the opposite side of the table.
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis

Post by Jinouga87 »

I have to wonder why they exploded though. What kind of malfunction would cause that?
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@ Nathan and Connor:
Damien Walks out of Millissa's Room, his left forearm is red and blistered from where the duel disk had exploded. His suit is still tattered as he closes the door, seeing Nathan and Connor in the waiting room he sneers as he walks over to them.
"Hello boys...nice duel we had...although i will have to get you back for burning my arm...curious isn't it? what could possibly make the duel disk explode?"
He looks at Nathan as he rubs his forearm.
"Oh..i almost forgot Millissa had to go to the mainland for supplies to get the dean all patched up...she couldn't even help me with my arm...oh well."
He assesses Nathan and Connor's injuries.
"Hmm...it's seem like you guys are just fine, just minor cuts and bruises...you can go."

@Everyone else:
Jordan finishes his mountain of food and with a mighty breath lets loose a belch so loud that it encompasses the overall din of the cafeteria, everyone immediately stop talking and looks to Jordan, with a full belly and a indifference to the other students- "WOOO that was good eatin!" and pats his stomach.
Heero just looks at Jordan, then shakes his head and finishes his tray...the others arn't so willing after that feat.
Heero turns to Kiel and Chris "Do you have any idea what would make the duel disks explode like that..that was the weirdest thing i ever witnessed. I hope the Dean is all right."

Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

"Hm, it would of been a better duel if you wouldn't of ran off at the last second when things got a little tough for you..." I get up "but, I was more here to help Mr. Noboku anyways so I guess I will go to the cafeteria and get something to eat.." I start to leave to go to the cafeteria
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Jinouga87 »

It had to have been rigged like that. No card effect I know of can blow up a duel disk.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Post by Nexous »

I glare at Damien. "What is Millissa going to say when I tell her you refused to treat us?"
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@ Nathan and Connor:
Damien shrugs. "I'll just deal with it...besides she would do the same, Noboku is a priority...and your not. so be on your way."

@ Everyone else:
Heero contemplates the duel disk malfunction. How in the world would they explode like that...unless..
Heero snaps out of his thought, "Unless the circuits overloaded to the massive damage output of the attack." he says to answer Chris's question
"maybe if we can gather the pieces we can look over them and find out. some of us could go back to the arena and try to find some parts and the others could go to the infirmary to get the ones that where still in Noboku."

Jordan stands up and stretches "yeah that sounds like a good idea...but first it's time you guys saw my dueling prowess and i challenge Chris!" He says pointing at him.

Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Jinouga87 »

*Looks at Jordan* That sounds fun. Let's do it. *removes his duel disk from its holster and readies it* (Nexous: Normal mode of my deck.)
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Heero grins, "So we finally get to see what deck the all powerful Jordan uses eh? looking forward to it."
Jordan straps his duel disk on. "haha all powerful is right Heero...i just hope our disks don't explode...i rather like my arm."

Other students move tables and chairs away so Jordan and Chris can have enough room. and gathers around at a safe distance to spectate.

Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Jinouga87 »

My old disk might've but this one won't. It's a custom build based off of the duel disk used by legendary duelist Axel Brodie.
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

When Heero mentions gathering the pieces of the disks I nod "Yes, that's a good idea I'll..." but then Jordan says he wants to duel Chris and then Heero's next comment makes me laugh, still laughing I say "Indeed, we will see if your bite is as good as your bark." to Jordan before backing away to leave them enough room to go at it.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

I stop and sigh "...Let it go nathan, our wounds are minor a little rest is all we really need, and as for you 'Mr. Damien'.." I turn around back to him "...I find it rather odd that you ran away nearly out of range of the duel just before you and Mr. Noboku's duel disks exploded, so your injury's are much more minor than his, but still you ARE hurt and I have a headache....so I'm probably talking nonsense, so I'm going to the cafeteria to relax."
Last edited by Drack on Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Jordan draws his cards, "How about i got first? i activate Gladiator Proving Ground to add i lvl 4 or lower Gladiator beast from my deck to my hand.
Next i will activate a field spell called Coliseum- cage of the gladiator beasts.
Next i'll summon Gladiator Beast Andal in attack mode, and with Coliseum on the field it gains 1 counter and Andal gains 100 ATK and DEF totaling out to 2000ATK and 1600DEF
And i'm special summon Test Tiger from my hand and end my turn."
Last edited by Heero on Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@ Nathan and Connor:
Damien gives Connor a pitying look. "Awww i'm sooo sorry that you have a headache, but we dont have any asprin so you will have to deal with it. and as for my arm...it's not as bad as it looks...so leave me i'm tired of looking at your faces...besides i need to make sure the Dean is well taken care of beofre Millissa gets back."
He then turns his back on them and walks toward Noboku's bed.

Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Jinouga87 »

(Alright I think I have this down.)

I summon Axe Dragonute in attack mode!
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Axe_Dragonute

Next I actvate Swords of Concealing Light! This puts all your monsters face-down. Furthermore monsters on your side can't change modes!
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Swords_of_Concealing_Light

I set a card and I end!
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Jordan grits his teeth,then turns to Kiel " just ask the ladies they'll give the answer :perv: hehehe! as for my move...i think i'll end."

Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Jinouga87 »

Really? Interesting...

I summmon Ninja Grandmaster Sasuke in attack mode! I equip him with Fusion Sword Murasame Blade! Sasuke's attack rises by 800!
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Ninja_Grandmaster_Sasuke
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Fusion_Swo ... same_Blade

Both monsters attack!