The Girl of your Dreams!

A Dating RP

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Re: The Girl of your Dreams!

Post by hothead1021 »

Pokemonaces wrote:@hothead
"Of course..." Laura said as she offered her hand to Marthy

"Alright...time to hide..." she then slipped between the cleavage on Laura's shirt "In here I can stay warm and well hidden...plus it's really soft..." She said smiling

"Hey! Get out of there you mischievous runt!" She said as she tried to pull Piko out, but she refused to cooperate "Fine! Stay there..." She blushed as she looked at Marthy "Lets just go..."
Marthy couldn't help but chuckle a little after what he just saw. He adjusted Laura's hair so that her hair covers her ears, he then took Laura's hand and the three headed to the park, on he way there, Marthy gave Laura and Piko an explanation of anything they didn't really know about his world, when they finally arrived the three saw the beautiful cherry blossoms and some falling petals as well, Marthy pulled out a blanket and spread it out under a cherry blossom tree, he sat on the blanket and took out his sketchbook and pencil and smiled at the two "Like the view?"

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Pokemonaces wrote: @Tsar
"Guaahh...you sure have some skill Tsar..." Cassandra complemented as she felt his tongue inside her "More Tsar...More..." She happily moaned

"Alright...lets see if this will make you feel even better..." Hailey said as she pressed her breasts between Tsar's dick, licking the tip as she starts to move her breasts up and down "Haha...how about this?" She then engulfed his dick with her mouth as her tongue inside suddenly coiled all around his dick

"No fair...using magic to make him cum quickly...my turn then..." Cassandra said as she leaned to where Tsar's dick his, pushing her breasts agaisnt Hailey's as now both of them where squeezing his dick, Cassandra slipped her tongue with Haileys as now both of them where licking his dick
Her compliments only made him try harder to please her as he sunk his tongue deeper inside her and began licking her furiously, the taste of her pussy blowing his mind away as he earned to taste more and more of her, his hands beginning to massage her ass lightly.

Tsar moaned loudly into Cassandra's pussy as his dick was sandwiched in Halley's melons and licked, he couldn't take this for much longer as he could feel an orgasm quickly beginning to build up from their skillful job. "Oh it's so gooooood" he moaned out into Cassandra's pussy as his arms tightened around her thighs and his hands began to squeeze her ass roughly massaging it.

Tsar squirmed under them and gasped out as Cassandra joined in on the licking and the boob job, he began to lick her roughly and quickly as he was approaching his own orgasm. Their joined tongues around his dick took only a few moments before he couldn't hold back any longer and gripped Cassandra's ass roughly in his hands as he cummed, releasing his seed with a loud moan, again and again into their mouths, the orgasm lasting exceptionally long, and the entire time Tsar could do nothing but moan under them in pleasure.
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: The Clown Swordsman
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by WodanYmirthe2nd »

Pokemonaces wrote: "Oh of course...sorry if my clothing gave you the wrong impression of me..." she said as she smiled at him, then taking her clothing off on front of him, her breasts giggled as she took off her leopard bra, then her panties off as she took the shirt and put it in along with the pants "there..." She said as she looked at herself "Hmm...pretty nice look..." She said
What the?! Does she even have any inhibitions?! Elric thought as he saw her change her clothes in front of him. He immediately turned his sight away from her.

After Sheva changed from her leopard skin two piece to a more appropriate clothing, Elric turned around and checked on her. Her curves and figure seems to show up on the clothes that he gave. Her nipples are almost sticking out of the shirt that he have lent to her. Admittedly, Elric blushed a bit at the sight of her in the clothes that he gave. After a few moments of silence, Elric said...

"Well, at least you won't look like an eye candy in front of the others." Elric smiled a bit, "Though the blue skin and the horns..." he looked at her closely, "How will we explain it to the others who might ask about those?"
Shadow Mann2330
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Wife of the super Skrull

Post by Shadow Mann2330 »

@Shadowman
"Oh these? Nah there just part of my skin...I'm a ghoul of my world..." She said smiling at Misha

"And I'm a beelzebub..." Natasha said as she smiled to Misha "so you have a brother?" She asked in a curious tone "Well, we would like to meet him..." Smiling warmly at her

"Oh and Misha..." Helga said as she smiled "My bites are suppose to give pleasure..."

"W-Well i liked it so........anyway Were did you guys come from? i was just out to call my brother cause i broke the computer and i came back in here and well here you two were.' Misha half asked half said.

"And are you guys hungry? we have lots of food around here and Victor should be coming home soon its his night off tonight!" MIsha said

"Oh hes gonna be so happy that i made new friends! the internet is a great invention indeed!" Misha said still in Helga's grasp her eyes flickering to her mouth...
The only record of an illegal post inside the Moderator thread:
Re: Stuff To Do
Post by Shadow Mann2330 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:01 pm
I had heard that there was talk of custom titles a few days back.
Does that mean Mann can haz Girtibiliu?
:3
Post by Tsar CUBE » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:02 pm
O_o
how the fuck.... can you even see this thread... it was meant for staff only O_o
X3
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Cambion
Favorite Monster Type: Religious Types

Post by Saiake »

*sai now relizes that this girl came from that survey he took online. he smiles*

Sai: i do worship a goddess. i can tell you all about her if you want...on...a...date...if that's OK

Should my eyes fail me, I will still see thee. Should my ears fail me, I will still hear thee. Should I lose my legs, I will still walk to thee. Should my voice depart, I will sing of thy. Should my arms break apart, I will hold thee with my very heart. Should my heart cease to pound, I will sing of thy with my soul. Should my soul be broken, then I shall... Embrace thee... With my blood...
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Hothead
"The view is very...beautiful..." Laura said awstruck by the cherry blossom "Such beauty and grace...but this world is so...unique..." She said looking at the light poles outside and cars

"Yea...this place has so many cool stuff...like horseless carriages..." She then turned invisible to everyone except for Marthy and Laura as she slew up the tree "It smells really nice too..."

@Tsar
The girls smiled as he cummed, his semen covering their faces and breasts, as they lick his semen off, they sigh in a seductive manner "Hmm...your semen is thick..." Hailey said

"And delicous..." Cassandra added as Cassandra suddenly got on top of him, her pussy above his dick "enough foreplay...lets get started..." she said as her wet, dripping pussy starts to lower down on his dick, pushing slowly as she soon engulfed his dick, she arched back a bit as blood is seen flowing out "Aaahh..." moaning in slight pain, but her tight, warm pussy gently wrap around his dick

@Wodan
"Hmm...you humans also pretend to wear fake props to dress up as monster correct...I can just say that then...and uh..." She somehow felt guilty "Sorry for changing in front of you...seeing your reaction...it seemed to really upset you..." She sad bowing in an apologetic manner

@Shadowman
Helga smiled at Misha "Well...to be more precise...human food doesn't really cut it...I prefer something that humans posses call spirit energy...and you seem to have plenty of it..." She said licking her lips

"Well, if you have food, please show me where, I love to eat!" Natasha said smiling to Misha "Oh and..." She flew to Misha and hugged her with Helga "I can also compensate for the food by making you feel good..." She said with a lewd smile "Though I don't know how to please women...only men like how my mother taught me..."

@saiake
"Sure, I'd be more than happy to go on a date with you...after all...that is the purpose of the survey you took..." She said helping Sai up, her chained tail wrapping around his waist "Oh sorry, I can't help but embrace you...your just so cute..." She said smiling to him and blushing
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
Monster Scholar
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Married and leaving.

Post by Monster Scholar »

Kinda got my character's name wrong buddy. lol
Ikorus panted, still tasting Aida's sex on his lips, as he shivered in pleasure as the two girls licked at his now sensetive member. Despite having just orgasmed, he was surprised to find himself still hard. Man, that honey must be something to keep him going. That, or it was the sight of the two woman licking eachother. He propped himself up on his elbows to see them better.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Hothead
"The view is very...beautiful..." Laura said awstruck by the cherry blossom "Such beauty and grace...but this world is so...unique..." She said looking at the light poles outside and cars

"Yea...this place has so many cool stuff...like horseless carriages..." She then turned invisible to everyone except for Marthy and Laura as she slew up the tree "It smells really nice too..."
Marthy chuckled "Yes this world does have it's charm, from the beauty of nature, the diversity of this world's people from each parts of the world and there history, and finally to the complex realm of the internet where nearly any type of information can be found there if one knows where to look." Marthy spoke as he adjusted his glasses "Piko, Lauren, do you mind telling me what your world is like?"

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Cambion
Favorite Monster Type: Religious Types

Post by Saiake »

@saiake
"Sure, I'd be more than happy to go on a date with you...after all...that is the purpose of the survey you took..." She said helping Sai up, her chained tail wrapping around his waist "Oh sorry, I can't help but embrace you...your just so cute..." She said smiling to him and blushing
Sai: *blushing back* um...thank you. now i just need to figure out what to do.

*sai reaches into his pocket and opens his wallet, but all that's in it is some old club cards he never gets to us anymore. than, his eyes light up*

Sai: hold on a second, i think i have some hidden in a stash!

*unwrapping himself from Reedia, he goes over to an old shoebox sitting on the shelf, and opens it. inside is about $200*

Sai; i was beginning to think id never get to use this. this is 200 i saved for my 1st date. so...theres a few resturants around here, or a coffee shop, or the pub. hell, we could even go to an amusement park with this money! ill leave the choice to you

Should my eyes fail me, I will still see thee. Should my ears fail me, I will still hear thee. Should I lose my legs, I will still walk to thee. Should my voice depart, I will sing of thy. Should my arms break apart, I will hold thee with my very heart. Should my heart cease to pound, I will sing of thy with my soul. Should my soul be broken, then I shall... Embrace thee... With my blood...
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

@Kmon
"Very well.." Mayella said as she suddenly jumped up, then forming a downward kick as she kicked Kevin

"Hmm...she always starts fights like this...be careful..." She said to Kevin
Due to Mayella's the impact hit him in the stomach and made him clench his stomach before smiling at Mayella with a look a as he said "Thanks Binka, but Mayella already shown her hand with that attack so treat her in the same class as my mother in a fight." He said never taking his eyes off her before saying "Mayella it my turn now!"

Before Mayella could react she found herself blocking multiple kicks and punches before targeting her midsection. when she attempted to back up and use her downward kick again he caught is and pushed her backwards only to land on her feet and was in a defensive stance looking back at him with a smile.

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Shadow Mann2330
High Priestess
High Priestess

@Shadowman
Helga smiled at Misha "Well...to be more precise...human food doesn't really cut it...I prefer something that humans posses call spirit energy...and you seem to have plenty of it..." She said licking her lips

"Well, if you have food, please show me where, I love to eat!" Natasha said smiling to Misha "Oh and..." She flew to Misha and hugged her with Helga "I can also compensate for the food by making you feel good..." She said with a lewd smile "Though I don't know how to please women...only men like how my mother taught me..."
"Spirit energy? you mean like my ki or something?" Misha asked her head twisting to the side.

"Feel good? you don't....you couldn't mean... Nah you don't ever have to even think about paying me back, your my friends!!!" Misha said Smiling broadly whilst hugging both girls.

"So what do you want to do? we can play on the com.." Misha started looking back at the powered down computer

"Then we could play battlesh..." Misha attempts counting the number of players per game.

"Well you guys put me off, I don't know what we can do together.... What about this 'spirit energy' thing you were talking about? maybe we could find a ghost or something with it." Misha said finally finishing a sentence still between the two girls.

"What do you guys think?"
O_o
how the fuck.... can you even see this thread... it was meant for staff only O_o
X3
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Scholar
I'm so sorry :oops:
They both smiled at Ikorus "Okay...I want to feel it inside me now..." Aida said quickly as she got up, then getting on top of him "I hope your ready..." She said with a lewd and happy smile, she plunges down as her hips connected with his, her pussy felt really wight as a piece of flesh wall tore off inside her "Gah..." she moaned in pain as blood started to leak out of her pussy "Doesnt hurt..." She said smiling

"Sure..." Kathy said in a sarcastic tone

@Hothead
"Well...our world is not as advanced as yours...plus it isnt exactly paradise either..." Laura said as she looked up the sly "Our world is at war with humans...since a group of cruel and stubborn people called the Order tell lies of our kind, that we enjoy slaughtering humans..." She said

"Yea...we love humans companionship...but the Order keep telling lies about us..." Piko said with a saddened tone

@Saiake
"Oh my...well I am new to this world...I really just want you to decide if you can...but if I must pick...then why not a restaurant first? eating and talking about our religous beliefs sound like a wonderful idea..." She seemed to be holding a book "This book here explains my religious beliefs of the all and mighty Fallen God...she in my world is a very well respected woman..."

@Kmon
"Heh...good...I dislike men who can't fight...but it's a good thing you show great skill..." she said as she simply snapped her neck "Now..." She grabs Kevin's hands with her hands and clenched them together "Lets see a test of strength..." She starts to push at Kevin, she was surprisingly strong

"She's just as strong as me Kevin..." Bink commented

@Shadowman
Helga and Natasha smile at each other "Well...spirit energy is an aura that human souls fission off...it feeds certain monster girls while empowering others...we get it through a process of sexual intercourse..." Helga said as she hugged Misha, then suddenly planting a kiss to her, her mouth and tongue gave off pleasure that went through her body light electricity

"Let me help..." Natasha said as she started to lick Misha, taking Mishas clothes off slowly as she licks her naked body, then playing with her breasts as her hands started to rub them
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: The Clown Swordsman

Post by WodanYmirthe2nd »

"That could work..." Elric thinks about it, "But be sure to not let anyone realize that those things are the real deal okay?"

He opened the door of his room and said...

"Oh and apology accepted. Now, come along before the Library closes."
Tsar CUBE
World
World

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Pokemonaces wrote: @Tsar
The girls smiled as he cummed, his semen covering their faces and breasts, as they lick his semen off, they sigh in a seductive manner "Hmm...your semen is thick..." Hailey said

"And delicous..." Cassandra added as Cassandra suddenly got on top of him, her pussy above his dick "enough foreplay...lets get started..." she said as her wet, dripping pussy starts to lower down on his dick, pushing slowly as she soon engulfed his dick, she arched back a bit as blood is seen flowing out "Aaahh..." moaning in slight pain, but her tight, warm pussy gently wrap around his dick
As they sigh and comment seductively, Tsar's member hardens fully again even as he recovers from his orgasm. As Cassandra got up and reorientated herself over his dick Tsar looked at her blushing furiously, "wait I just came and..." he didn't manage to finish that sentence as she engulfed his cock fully, causing a trickle of her blood to come out. Tsar gasped from pleasure and surprise at the outcome.

"Y-your're a virgin?" he asked somewhat surprised and relieved that his first time would be with one as well. "A-are you okay?" he asked concerned for her as he placed his hands on her thighs and rubbed them gently and lovingly, "just so you know... I never done it before either..." he added quickly blushing.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Wodan
"Alright..." She said putting the sake bottle on her side, strapping it on before following Elric "by the way..." She held his hand "I hope you don't mind me holding hands with you...I don't have much experience with men..." She said with an embarrassed tone as she blushed red "Humans of my world tend to run away from my kind..."

@Tsar
"Well...I figured from just the way you look..." Cassandra said "And I'm awfully flattered that your concerned about me...so let me show you my appreciation..." She said as she kissed Tsar in a rather loving manner, her hands on the back of his head and gently caressing it

"How lovely..." Hailey said as she simply watched "I'll wait till you two are done..."

Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

@Kmon
"Heh...good...I dislike men who can't fight...but it's a good thing you show great skill..." she said as she simply snapped her neck "Now..." She grabs Kevin's hands with her hands and clenched them together "Lets see a test of strength..." She starts to push at Kevin, she was surprisingly strong

"She's just as strong as me Kevin..." Binka commented

"Thanks for the update Binka but I think the kick to my stomach and her grip right now has given it away." he said as looked into her eyes with a smile before saying "Isn't that right Mayella but tell me has anyone ever shown you this?" he said as he used his weight to flip her over while using his leg to flip her over and make her land on her back before getting on top of her and had tow of his fingers stopping and inch near her eyes before asking "Do you yield Mayella or do you wish to continue?"

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Shadow Mann2330
High Priestess
High Priestess

Pokemonaces wrote: @Shadowman
Helga and Natasha smile at each other "Well...spirit energy is an aura that human souls fission off...it feeds certain monster girls while empowering others...we get it through a process of sexual intercourse..." Helga said as she hugged Misha, then suddenly planting a kiss to her, her mouth and tongue gave off pleasure that went through her body light electricity
"In-Intercourse?!" Misha said before Helga tongue invades Misha's virgin mouth.
Helga's slimy tongue felt like... Literal lightning in her mouth shooting thousands of bolts into Mishas body, nearly pushing her over the edge.
" Please... this isn't how friends should-"
"Let me help..." Natasha said as she started to lick Misha, taking Mishas clothes off slowly as she licks her naked body, then playing with her breasts as her hands started to rub them
"Ahhuuuuu!!!!!!" Natasha's sudden groping and licking forces Misha over the edge, her eyes to roll up into her head as she falls to the floor.
Misha's mind melts from the sensations that flood her mind her will and innocence shattered in nearly an instant.
["Oh it feels sooo... exotic.."]
"*gasp....sooo....*gasp.....good!" Misha manages as she tries to catch her breath, clawing at Helgas legs begging for more of the feeling...
Last edited by Shadow Mann2330 on Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
O_o
X3
Tsar CUBE
World
World

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Pokemonaces wrote:
@Tsar
"Well...I figured from just the way you look..." Cassandra said "And I'm awfully flattered that your concerned about me...so let me show you my appreciation..." She said as she kissed Tsar in a rather loving manner, her hands on the back of his head and gently caressing it

"How lovely..." Hailey said as she simply watched "I'll wait till you two are done..."
Tsar blushed at her comment at how obvious he might have seemed. Before he could say anything Cassandra leaned down and kissed him lovingly, a kiss that he enjoyed immensely as she began caressing the back of his head. He returned the kiss lovingly and stroked his hands along her back, enjoying the feeling of her skin beneath his touch. "You're so gorgeous..." he muttered with a blush as he slowly thrust up into her warm tight pussy.

Tsar turned to Halley at her comment, wondering that she must really feel left out, "your also such a beautiful woman..." he commented and grabbed her thighs, pulling them over to him and to his face. He buried his face into her thighs and pressed his nose into her white pubic hair to inhale the scent of her sex deeply. "You smell so nice..." he commented intoxicated as he began to lick her pussy lips slowly, circling his tongue over her clit and licking it lovingly as he began to trust up into Cassandra, his hands squeezing their respective asses gently.
Monster Scholar
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Married and leaving.

Post by Monster Scholar »

It's all cool mate.
Ikorus moaned as she took him in, his eyes widened when he felt the brief resistance which only told him one thing. He looked up at her face. "You're a virgin?" he asked, surprised such a sexual being like her would be a virgin. Granted, he was one too, but because he just hadn't found the girl. He stroked her side gently. "Are you ok?" She had said it didn't hurt, but he wanted to be sure.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Kmon
"I refuse to loose to a man!" She said giving off a smile as she suddenly displays surprising flexibility as she wraps her legs around his neck and pulling him back, then quickly getting up "Nice try..." she smiled

"Nice one..." Binka said amused

@Shadowman
"Alright...as you wish dear..." Helga said with a smile, pulling Misha's pants down and her panties off "Hmm...looks delicious..." Helga then starts to lick Misha's pussy gently and slowly "Hmm..." Digging her tongue deep inside her

"Hehe..." Natasha got naked herself as she shows her pussy to Misha "You don't mind licking me do you?" She asked

@Tsar
Cassandra smiled as she felt his dick go deep inside her "Ah...this is truly the best feeling ever..." She moaned with happiness, drowning in lust as she thrust her hips in rythm with his

"Oh Tsar..." Hailey moaned as Tsar starts to lick the lips of her pussy, her hips starts to slide forward and back as she felt his tongue licking the inside of her pussy

@Scholar
"I'm fine..." Aida said smiling as she starts to move her hips "Ah...even though this is my first time...sex sure feels amazing!" She yelled out as she thrust her hips roughly, but not enough to hurt him

"Hey...why don't you lick my honey pot?" Kathy said as she coated her pussy with the honey she had with her, mixing with her love juices as she forced her hips down to Ikorus mouth