Yugioh 1000 years of Darkness 2/8

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Re: Yugioh 1000 years of Darkness 7/8

Post by Nexous »

I just turn, and say. "Well hurry up." As I walk away.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Drack »

I just roll my eyes and go back to my PDA and start to read the messages.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Post by Heero »

(mistydragon6 cant post right now so i'll post for her until shes able to.)
@Hirako:
you run into class just a minute before the bell rings, and Ralphel follows behind you looking stern, "Have a seat miss Hirako...we have a interesting day today."

@class:
Ralphel sets his case down onto his desk then turns to the board and writes a name on it. "Hello class....AH i see we have a new student...Welcome to duelist History my name is Ralphel...Anyway as you can see, At least i hope you can see we will be discussing Kiba. unlike that disgraceful Yugi muto Kiba was once the king of games ranging from cards to video games. NOW can anyone tell me how was the game of Duel monsters played back in the day of pegasus?" Ralphel looks at the class examining each one in detail.
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: the Fourth Horseman
Favorite Monster Type: Holstarus

Post by Taintedone »

Alex sat patiently as the class began. He made no movement when the teacher made a notion of a new class mate. He didn't want a lot of attention so he remained in his seat. He listened to Ralphel give a small speech promoting Seto Kiaba. When the teacher asked about a summary about the Maxamillion Pegasus days of dueling, Alex remained quiet for a moment before deciding to answer.
"Holographic duels were not so common. Duel disks didn't exist and only special arenas could produce holographic duels. The rules also differed from today. People did not tribute for stronger monsters and many card series that are now common did not exist back then, such as Synchro monsters or XYZ monsters."
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

I quietly listen to the teachers speech and think on the subject of Seto Kiaba and Maxamillion Pegasus, I myself don't really remember anything about the two of them so I keep quiet and listen to the new guys answer and start to write notes.
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis

Post by Jinouga87 »

*listens to the lecture*
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Class:
Heero nods his head at Alex and Ralphel as the discussion continues.

Ralphel nods toward Alex, "Very good answer and i will accept it...but what i was looking for was even before the holographic tech. was invented duelists would place their cards down on a mat, with no animations or effects...very primitve. it wasn't until peguasus the duel monsters creator made the first duel stage where the cards came to holographic life and advance the game to where it is now. and it was Kiba who saw the flaws in his tech. and improved it so that we can duel anywhere anytime. So....hmmmm Kiel tell me who was the very first person Kiba tested his duel disk tech. on and for what reason?"
he looks toward Kiel.

Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

As I was listening to the lecture the teacher asked how duel monsters was played back in the day of Pegasus, after a moment the new student answered, after that the teacher continued and then spoke about the first duel disk and asked ME on who Kaiba had tested his duel disk technology on for the first time, a bit ashamed to answer I still spoke up "I'm sorry sir, I don't know the answer to that question..." well, I said it, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get reprimanded for that, but I really don't know who Kaiba tested his duel disk on first, I guess I'll have to study more in the future...
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Post by Nexous »

I'm too focused on my new card to pay attention to class. (Nex uses splash! It has no effect on the RP.)
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Class:
Ralphel narrows his eyes at Kiel, "I expected more from a Galaxy-Eyes student....CAN anyone inform Mr. Kiel as to whom Kaiba used his duel disk prototype on and why? Also as a bonus explain to us why he developed the duel disk?" he asked this without taking his eyes off Kiel.

Heero slunked down into his seat feeling embarrassed for he forgot.

Jordan just leaned on his arm looking bored and drawing stuff on paper.

Hirako sits waiting for someone else to answer. she knew the answer but didn't want to say it.

Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Jinouga87 »

*raises his hand as he knew the answer*
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Ralphel see's Chris's hand out of the corner of his eye, "YES Mr. Chris?"

Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Jinouga87 »

His oponent was Joey Wheeler. The reason was to show Yugi and his group just what he had created.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Ralphel shakes his head, "(sigh) You got a part of that right, he did use it one joey wheeler first but only because joey instigated it by mouthing off. as for the rest...that is completely wrong. yugi and his group was there by luck. Kaiba just happened to land close to where they were...i'm not surprised that a Red-eyes couldn't get that answer completely right...good try though...anyone else?"

Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

Alex grinned in amusement. He hadn't expected the class to be tripped up by such a simple question but he decided to answer the question. He didn't care if he painted a target on himself for trying to be a know it all new kid. He knew that doing that would draw a lot of "unwanted" attention, but he wanted as many hapless victims to challenge him as possible. He knew in time he would prove himself, not only in academics, but in the duel field too. He called out to answer.
"Seto Kaiba thought a loud mouth amateur like Wheeler would make a good test dummy for his prototype duel disk system. He only did it with Joey to put him in his place. A system he developed to surpass Maxamilion Pegasus and his Industrial Illusions holographic duel arena system and make a portable holographic projecting duel system that could be used anywhere at anytime."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Heero watches the class discussion unfold Damn...it's getting pretty heated...Ralphel is being kind of a dick...not as much as Nathan but getting close...this new guy better watch his back... looking around the room and seeing some students are glaring at him. Kyle looks like he wants to kick his ass...Alastair looks indifferent and i guess his Brother Aedan looks a bit cocky. hmmmm

Ralphel slams his hand on his desk, "THANK YOU! YES that's exactly what happened and as a side note Kaiba went to duelist kingdom only because pegasus kidnapped his brother Mokuba...for what reason?" Ralphel without smiling somehow seems pleased that one of his house students gave the right answer.

Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

Again, an easy answer which Alex had no qualms about answering.
"Two primary reasons, The first being that Mokuba had with him a key to the Kaiba corp vault which contained all the sensitive information that the company had been working with. and the second reason was to give Kaiba the motivation to come to Duelist Kingdom so that Pegasus could take everything from Kaiba in one fell swoop. his company, his brother, and his soul."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

"YES! right again Alex." He turns toward the whiteboard. "what we know so far is Kaiba lost his brother to pegasus and developed a revolutionary new device to duel. He then tested it against joey wheeler to put him in his place, then....hmmm it appears we forgot something along the road to revenge for our friend Kaiba...can anyone besides my good student Alex answer? sorry alex but we don't want to take all the fun away from the others do we?"

Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

Alex nodded silently in understanding. There was no need for him to say any more, anyway. He had already made his point and his subtle message to the rest of the class loud and clear.
(I may be the new kid on the block, but I'm smarter than any of you and if one of you has the guts to take me on, I'll show you just how powerful I can be.)
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

I slump down it my seat feeling bad about not knowing anything about the current topic, but most of all I shake my head thinking about our teacher....he's VERY critical with the answers of every NON-blue-eyes student that's answered so far, I quickly scan around the room and notice all the other blue-eyes students are eating this up and enjoying seeing the other students get torn down if they don't know or get it wrong, but not willing to take the risk themselfs, so I finally come to the conclusion if this is how the higher up ranks really are its not something I want to be a part of, I'll happily stay in the red-eyes dorm for now even if it makes Nathan angry...but back to the answer at hand I see no one else around is willing to try and answer probably out of fear of getting another lecture for being wrong, I close my eyes and focus as hard as I can on trying to come up with any knowledge I might have on the subject at hand then it finally hits me I do know all about this and I raise my hand to answer not caring if I get chewed out for missing a tiny detail, someone's gotta do something about this and if I get called I answer
"..Well even though Kiba made it to the island, he couldn't challenge Maxamillion Pegasus unless he had the ten, umm I believe they were called star pieces required to enter the next stage of the tournament, so Kiba took his time and eventually challenged Yugi Muto for most of his star pieces, and ended up defeating him....though through a controversial end."