Yugioh 1000 years of Darkness 2/8

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

Re: Yugioh 1000 years of Darkness 7/8

Post by Drack »

I grumble loudly turing around to Nathan instantly knowing he was talking about me ingnoreing the new kids comment "what are you talking about, actually I don't think I want to know, but I do know this is about me turning down the blue-eyes blazer, but I don't really see why your so worked up about it...I never asked you to demand it for me in that duel..."
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Post by Nexous »

"Are you that stupid? Did you forget our conversation already?" I sigh, and shake my head. "There are people out there who will challenge you to a shadow duel just to put an end to you! With that damn red-eyes blazer you look like a wimp, which paints a target on your back! We come here to learn to survive, and to get better for the tournament. You need to grasp every path to power you can find. If you want to fucking survive you need to get better, hell I need to get better. While I'm fucking trying to claw my way to the top you just fucking sit there in stagnation!" I turn to leave not waiting for the bell, and stop before I go out the door. "I thought you were worthy of becoming my rival, but clearly not."
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

"Yea, well I think everyone should be free to forge there own path, and I want to improve and become a better duelist don't get that wrong, but I'll do it my own way...and in my opinion a different colored blazer doesn't actually make you a better duelist and if someone is short-sighted enough to challenge me to a shadow duel solely on the fact that I am a red-eyes student then they are foolish this is the worlds most elite dueling academy everyone here is at the top of there game even me and all the other red-eyes....and while I want to get better I don't want to lose my grasp on my own values and become someone who does not respect there opponents like yourself....don't get me wrong I respect your dueling skills, but your attitude stinks and you clearly lack respect towards others, and if that's what it takes to get stronger in your eyes I'll pass..."
Last edited by Drack on Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Post by Heero »

@Class:
The whole classroom goes silent as Nathan and Conner start yelling, Heero looks on in Conners favor as he defends the red-eyes house. he steps up next to him, "I agree with Conner we are all equals here and if someone like you is so narrow-minded to not see that and think that because your a Galaxy-eyes ass then you have another thing coming. i'll gladly put you in your place...did you forget that duel we had yesterday where you lost to not one but TWO red-eyes?"
the other red-eyes including Jordan woot in agreement with the agurment.
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: the Fourth Horseman
Favorite Monster Type: Holstarus

Post by Taintedone »

While Alex had thought that the argument between the two loud students was pointless, he could not stop himself from analyzing their personalities and the way they carried themselves. One seemed to value status and rank, believing that the color of a man's blazer was proof of their strength. While the other valued heart and determination. One had rank the other had zeal. An interesting pair but they would both have to prove their skills to him in battle sometime. Neither rank nor heart mattered to him. In the end, it all came down to skill.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

"Two red-eyesores teaming up is hardly a win! I'm going to the card shop." I say walking out the door.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

The Bell rings signaling the end of class and start of lunch. Ralphel has been listening to the students squabble the entire time and could care less about the drama. He gets up after everyone leaves and heads to the commons.

Heero watches as Nathan walks away, fuming over the argument barely notices the bell and Jordan streaking past him and grabbing his arm and shouting, "FOOD GLORIOUS FOOD!"

Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

I just shake my head as Nathan storms off but then laugh when Jordan yells about food "Haha, well you can always count on Jordan to brighten the mood...anyways lets eat all this argueing has made me hungry.." I then gather up my stuff and follow them
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

Watching Nathan and Conner argue in silence I chuckle after Nathan storms off "Oh, that one was worth a laugh!" I then pat Conner in the back "Hey, what you just said about getting better without losing your values, I agree completely." I then catch up to Heero, who is being dragged by Jordan "I'm sure you were just pissed at Nathan, but don't go saying all galaxy-eyes are asses, I'm sure there's decent people in there..." I then laugh as I follow them.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Heero laughs as he gets pulled along by Jordan, "Easy man hahaha the foods not going anywhere...And i didn't mean that every galaxy-eyes are asses just him...got caught up in the argument i guess...sorry about it Kiel." he says.

Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

Alex casually walked out of the class as the bell rang. He thought now might be the perfect time to check out the building. He wasn't hungry anyway. He began roaming the halls to see the various places of note that lay inside the school.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

I walk into the card shop, and find the cards I need. trying to calculate how much DP it will cost to build my deck.
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis

Post by Jinouga87 »

*had been listening the enitre time* Nathan needs to be put in his place. Big time.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

"Thanks Kiel its good to know that there is still some people who think like myself..." I then chuckle as we all walk "lets just hope he doesn't want to have another outburst during lunch I'd rather not deal with that again.."
Last edited by Drack on Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

When Heero apologizes I reply "Don't worry about it, I just wanted to make sure you weren't generalizing." after that I reply to Conner "Yeah, those kind of outbursts could get the both of you in trouble...But let's get that bad stuff out of our heads, we still have to get something to eat before Jordan starts stuffing himself and kills everybody's appetite."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Nathan:
The goblins see you pick the cards you want and start to ring it up. the female smiles at you whereas the male gives you a dirty look.

@Alex:
You roam the various hallways and see Gary talking to a fellow Galaxy-eyes and he notices you and waves the classmate away and walks over to you, "Enjoying you first day so far Alex? i guess so seeing as you taken upon yourself to look around instead of eating the dribble that they call food in the commons."

@Everyone else:
You all get in the lunch line behind Jordan who is studying the menu and talking to himself about what all he's going to eat...Heero listens with wary as Jordan makes up a huge list. "Ummm you think you can fit all that down? seems abit much don't you think?"
Jordan turns to Heero, "Nope! i have a high metabolism so i can eat a truck load of food and not get sick...although it makes going to the bathroom--
"OK! no need for details hahaha i got ya." Heero interrupts. then turns to Connor, "Hey way to go standing up to Nathan like that, it shows we Red-eyes students or more than what we appear."

Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

As Alex wandered, He came upon Gary unexpectedly. He nodded to Gary's assessment of his actions and spoke in a hollow voice. "I wasn't hungry enough to eat, I'm just getting the feel for my new hunting grounds. To be honest, I've been waiting for someone to try and "break me in" (he says sarcastically as if he doesn't think anyone can) so I can test my metal against the so called "cream of the crop." I want to see if they're at my level."
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

I nod "yes, I just got tired of him trying to run everyone he thinks is lesser than himself down.." I then start to look through the menu and get my food
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Alex:
"Ah i see, i don't blame you most of these "elite" duelists don't even qualify as Elite as far as i'm concerned...i would as you say Break you..but i'm not interested in dueling you at this time so good luck in finding a worthy opponent...as for me...i'm going to the Galaxy-eyes dorm for some real food. i'll see you around alex." and with that he walks off humming a tune.

Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

Alex nodded calmly as Gary wished him luck and headed off on his own way. It was not a concern to Alex, he would find someone in time.For now, he would explore somewhat.