Yugioh 1000 years of Darkness 2/8

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

Re: Yugioh 1000 years of Darkness 7/8

Post by Drack »

I nod as the other two decline "Alright then, don't worry you two I can handle this guy..."I then activate my duel disk and look over at Raphael "Oh, don't you worry I always bring my A-game I'll also go first!" I then press the button on my duel disk shuffling my deck and I then draw my cards "I'll start off by summoning Blizzard Dragon in attack mode and setting two face downs and I'll end with that.."

Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Post by Heero »

@Kiel:
You and Alastair walk on into the cave and shorty run into Christy and Alex.

@Connor:
Raphael looks on as you make the first move. "You insolent student! don't you know the teacher ALWAYS goes first? Ugh fine first i'll summon Gravekeeper's Assailant in attack mode!
Then i'll activate the field spell Necrovalley!"
The grass and trees and other foliage around you wither and die as cliffs rise out of the ground on either side of you creating a barren valley.
This place gives all Gravekeeper's 500 atk and def while also negating any card effect that moves a card from the graveyard to somewhere else...meaning our graveyards are locked. once a monster dies it's gone for good. also said cards cannot be banished. Now attack his dragon!"
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

"Are you sure teachers always go first, because that sounds like a made up rule...anyways I activate my face down Raigeki Break and by discarding Hammer Shot I'll destroy your field spell taking the power boost from your monsters!"

Last edited by Drack on Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Connor:
The valley crumbles all around and the foliage grows back. Raphael looks a bit irritated, "Bah i end my turn."

Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

I draw "Hm, I set one monster face down then have my Blizzard Dragon attack."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Connor:
the assailant gets destroyed and his dager flies through the air to slash Raphael's arm. he doesn't even flinch as his LP go down. "Is that all?"
LP: 7700

Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

"Yes, I end my turn."
Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: the Fourth Horseman
Favorite Monster Type: Holstarus

Post by Taintedone »

Alex smirked and once again felt his heart beginning to beat again.... She was one of the few people to ever make him feel like that... Excited... curious... aroused... feelings he never experienced with one single person before.
"Hmph... heh heh.... Sounds enticing... Where shall we have our fun?" He asked suggestively.
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

After leaving Conner to duel I end up running into Alex and Christy, upon seeing them I speak up "Hey, how's it going?"
Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

Alex's attention was soon taken by a newcomer. He prepared himself for another enforcer from the dean but relaxed slightly when he saw it was the Galaxy eyes student from before.
"Ah.... Kiel, right?.... The night has been amusing thus far. I ran into a couple of *enforcers*, I use that term loosely, on our little hunt and I handled them easily enough... what about yourself?"
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Oersted »

"We didn't run into too much, Aedan and some other student dueled us but they weren't much of a challenge honestly. Although it's Conner that did most of the work." I shrug "And not long ago we ran into Raphael, with whom Conner is now dueling. Apart from running into some resistance did you find something?" I asked.
Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

Alex nodded as he continued.
"I ran into the amazon of a gym teacher who was working for Damien and I defeated her... then after beating a poor excuse for a bodyguard, I found the one you've been searching for.... now, I'm just killing time."
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Oersted »

I bring a hand to my chin when Alex mentions he found Noboku "Ah, I see. I'm going to assume he's fine since you're so calm and all... Then again you don't seem to be the type to react much to things, from what I've seen up to now anyway." I say as I shrug.
Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

Alex casually nodded and replied.
"Yes, he is fine... He only wished to be left alone... I told him I wouldn't tell anyone where he is, but suffice it to say, he is safe for the time being.... And you're right... the only time I ever show much emotion at all is in an intense duel.... It's the only thing worth getting excited over."
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Oersted »

"The only thing worth getting excited over, huh? I don't exactly agree on it being the only thing but hey, we're different persons so we've got different opinions." I say with a smile "Anyhow, I guess I'll leave you to your devices."
Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

Even though Kiel tried to make his leave, Alex had another idea.
"Oh, You don't think that's true?.... then why don't we communicate our beliefs by a different method... How about a duel?"
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Oersted »

As I was heading to leave Alex challenges me, I turn back to reply "A duel, huh? Sure, to be honest I was wondering when I'd be dueling you." I say as I activate my disk "Want to go first?"
Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

Alex gave him an amused smirk as he activated his own duel disk, recognizing and appreciating the confidence in Kiel's eyes.
"I'd be delighted."
Last edited by Taintedone on Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Alex:
from hearing Alex's comment about dueling is the only thing worth getting excited for huffs indignantly, hands on hips, and smoke coiling out of her nose, "Really? that's the only thing worth getting excited over? Well...i see how i rank in your world." her tail flicks dangerously behind her.

@Kiel:
Alastair smiles and steps back a bit "Alright going to get a show..hey your using that new deck you were talking about dude?"

@Connor:
Raphael draws, "I summon Viser Des in attack mode and activate it's effect! until the end phase of your 3rd turn this monster cannot be destroyed and your monster will be destroyed at that.
Next i'll set a card and end my turn"

@Chris and Heero:
Heero just walks around looking for more prey to fall to his serpents while trying to find Chris. *Chris you can do whatever you can think of at the moment.*

Damien is waiting for new from anyone when he gets a E-mail from a student from the Galaxy-Eyes house saying that he seen Nathan laying on the ground between the school and the dorm and new he was looking for him. So after Damien reads the E-mail his eyes light up. Finally something interesting comes out of the night. he then leaves the office and heads down and out of school walking briskly toward the location where Nathan was said to be. In about 10 minutes of walking he finds a student standing over a body and comes up to him. "Thank you for informing me you can go." the student nods and heads back to the dorm. Damien then kneels down and takes the deck out of the disk. "This makes it more convenient...And...AH there it is-- He takes the Seal of Orichalcos out of the deck--You know i was going to make you a replacement for Gary...so disappointing...the both of you..." he throws the deck and cards scatter around Nathan's unconscious body. "And as punishment..." He activates the disk then stomps on the blade snapping it in half. once he pockets his prize he walks back to the school with a triumphant smile on his cruel face.

Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

I watch as Raphael uses his monster's effect on my monster "Hm, perhaps but that won't stop you from taking damage from my attacks!" I then draw "Now I summon Anarchist Monk Ranshin in attack mode and have both my face up monsters attack your Viser!"