The Girl of your Dreams!

A Dating RP

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Re: The Girl of your Dreams!

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Hothead
As Mara asked them that question, they both smiled "I was out hunting for game...while Piko was assisting me with preparations for food...when suddenly...a very powerful looking succubi, she offered us to help us find a man of our dreams...so we accepted the offer just for laughs but..."

"It seems its actually real..." Piko added

@Saiake
Reedia kissed Sai back and rubbed her cheeks along with his "And you know me pretty well as well..." She mentioned as she snuggled him back "Now...if your done resting..." She got up, stretching her body "Why don't we go back to your world huh?" She asked as she put her clothes on

@Monsterlover
"I already mentioned to you! My name is Linzy...I'm a Wererabbit from a world very similar to yours...but full of Monster girls...while this world as far as I know is infested with humans." Linzy said "And yay!That's great that you and I can be friends..." Blushing deeply, she simply hugs him again

@Flash
Jessica smiled at Harvey "Don't worry Harvey...just relax...let it go...I promise I will be gentle okay?" Jessica said as she leaned over to Harvey, kissing him deeply as she places her right hand on his crotch, while kissing him she unzips his pants, digging in it to pull out his dick. She soon stops the kiss "Your dick...not bad..." She said as she started to stroke it with her soft hands, gently stimulating every part of his

@Wodan
"DAMN IT!" Sheva yelled out as she got outside, looking for somewhere to hide, she finds a near by tree and sits behind it. Covering her face with sheer embarrassment and shame, but something inside her also snapped, she put her right hand and started masturbating, feeling the need to finish what she started, she was moaning in both pleasure and grief "Damn...these fingers of mine are too small...does Elric hate me this much!?" She said to herself, wiping her tears with her left hand while pleasuring herself as much as she could with her right

@Scholar
"To be quiet honest...they do it because since we almost never ever give birth to human males, we slowly eat away the human population when we coexist with humans...so in order to preserve their population...they make lies about us in order to stay alive..." Aida said sighing

"The Demon lord really is trying to find a way to cure us of that problem...however for right now...that seems to be an impossibility..." Kathy mentioned

@Chaos
"Oh that's right..." She said now that he mentioned it, thinking it carefully "Well...It's fine if I can't go...besides..." Seino then hugs Arc "I get to spend more time with you in isolation in this way...and speaking of which...since it's morning...why don't we start it off huh?" She said before licking his neck with her warm tongue in a rather seductive manner

@Shadowman
"Well..." Natasha said quietly "I can use magic to do something like that...but I though you wouldn't like it...are you sure?" She asked him, this time with a serious look on her face

"Oh my...please don't act like that..." Melona said "If you really feel that you must protect your sister...that lets find her...I can open up a portal to my world from there and you and her can live there...does that make you feel better?" She asked trying to reassure him

@Kmon
"Gunpowder....well not really...the latest explosives we can actually do are only for those who can cast high or medium level magic...Binka can shot out explosive flames from her blade but...other than that, no we haven't..." Mayella said as she looked at Saeko, then noticing her blade sharpened, she smiles with glee "Oh my! My claymore! Who did this!? It's wonderful work!"

"Uaahh...CUMMING!" Binka yelled out as she shot out her hot juices out of her pussy, her love juices even warmer than the hot shower they where taking, her body writhing in pleasure during her climax as her tail flared up, enough to evaporate the water around her and cover herself and Kevin with the flames
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
Chaos
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Gentleman Lich
Favorite Monster Type: Oni, Ogre, Goblins and such

Post by Chaos »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Chaos
"Oh that's right..." She said now that he mentioned it, thinking it carefully "Well...It's fine if I can't go...besides..." Seino then hugs Arc "I get to spend more time with you in isolation in this way...and speaking of which...since it's morning...why don't we start it off huh?" She said before licking his neck with her warm tongue in a rather seductive manner.
Arc hugged her back, trying to wrack his brain for an idea. There had to be some way they could go out. He didn't want to have to keep her cooped up here. Maybe if he got her a large jacket or something, he could drive the two of them out of town or someth...

"..Hnnngghhh..." He let out a moan of surprise as he felt the hot, reptilian tongue draw along the skin of his neck, sending shivers throughout his body.
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: The Clown Swordsman
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by WodanYmirthe2nd »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Wodan
"DAMN IT!" Sheva yelled out as she got outside, looking for somewhere to hide, she finds a near by tree and sits behind it. Covering her face with sheer embarrassment and shame, but something inside her also snapped, she put her right hand and started masturbating, feeling the need to finish what she started, she was moaning in both pleasure and grief "Damn...these fingers of mine are too small...does Elric hate me this much!?" She said to herself, wiping her tears with her left hand while pleasuring herself as much as she could with her right
"Damn it..." Elric said, "I better find her before something bad happens..." he then went for the door after he finished wearing his clothes.

A few minutes later, Elric found Sheva. She is now sitting behind a tree, and probably crying out because of what he just did. As he went closer to her hiding place, he can hear her, masturbating herself and saying things like 'Why?', 'Elric hates me.', and 'Not big enough.'. Elric quietly sat on the other side of the tree and said...

"It's not that I hate you, Miss Sheva..." he quietly said to her, "I'm just worried about you... You might end up getting pregnant while we were drunk and having sex..." he added, "I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if you were to get pregnant because of my stupidity... I'm sorry if my actions offended you..."

Elric then stood up and walks away from her hiding position. But before he left, he said something to her...

"I'm fine if you couldn't forgive my actions... I'm also fine if you decided to hate me for what I did..." Elric told her, "I deserved it anyway..."
Monster Scholar
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Married and leaving.

Post by Monster Scholar »

Ikorus couldn't help but feel sorry for them. They couldn't help being what they were, and they were trying to fix the situation. And yet they just kept being hunted down and lied about like they were monsters bent on the destruction of the world. And during his time with these wonderful women, he knew that was not the case. Not by a long shot.

"I would like to meet this Demon Lord sometime," Ikorus replied, gently pulling the two girls into a tender hug, "She sounds like a really good person." He gently stroke the girls' hair, wanting them both to feel comfortable and cared for.

Meanwhile, they could hear the feint sounds of Ikorus' parents going at it like horny college kids.
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Cambion
Favorite Monster Type: Religious Types

Post by Saiake »

@Saiake
Reedia kissed Sai back and rubbed her cheeks along with his "And you know me pretty well as well..." She mentioned as she snuggled him back "Now...if your done resting..." She got up, stretching her body "Why don't we go back to your world huh?" She asked as she put her clothes on
*sai sat up as well*

Sai:yeah, lets go to my home again*

*sai slipped his clothes back on, but as he did he gains a very odd feeling in his gut*

Sai: its funny Reedia...I've got the strangest feeling that i forgot something...I'm sure its nothing, but its just a gut instinct. i guess ill figure it out when when we get home.

*Sai stood up, now fully clothes and fixed his hair a bit*

Sai: so Reedia...shall we go back now

*he smiles and hugs her, kissing her on the cheek*

Should my eyes fail me, I will still see thee. Should my ears fail me, I will still hear thee. Should I lose my legs, I will still walk to thee. Should my voice depart, I will sing of thy. Should my arms break apart, I will hold thee with my very heart. Should my heart cease to pound, I will sing of thy with my soul. Should my soul be broken, then I shall... Embrace thee... With my blood...
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

@Kmon
"Gunpowder....well not really...the latest explosives we can actually do are only for those who can cast high or medium level magic...Binka can shot out explosive flames from her blade but...other than that, no we haven't..." Mayella said as she looked at Saeko, then noticing her blade sharpened, she smiles with glee "Oh my! My claymore! Who did this!? It's wonderful work!"
"Then before we leave you will both need Kevin to familiarize you with it and soon" Saeko said before pulling a Chimera Issued Berreta from her Kimono putting on the safety and removing the clip before and placing it on the table "This my dear is a Pistol it fires pellit like rounds into a target like an arrow." she said explaining the weapon before Mayella seen her weapon and asked who cleaned it "Oh that was my doing bad habit of mine I couldn't let a good blade like yours get ruined by after using it on the sidewalk like that... want to explain what happened dear?"

"Uaahh...CUMMING!" Binka yelled out as she shot out her hot juices out of her pussy, her love juices even warmer than the hot shower they where taking, her body writhing in pleasure during her climax as her tail flared up, enough to evaporate the water around her and cover herself and Kevin with the flames
Feeling her the juices from her hot pussy made Kevin cum as he gave her one last thrust. "I'm cumming too Binkaaaa!" he said as load after load of his cum filled her womb. with exhaustion he looked at her before saying with panted breath "Okay Lets like this for a bit before we go out and meet mom... or she decides to come in and drag me on a couch."

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Hothead
As Mara asked them that question, they both smiled "I was out hunting for game...while Piko was assisting me with preparations for food...when suddenly...a very powerful looking succubi, she offered us to help us find a man of our dreams...so we accepted the offer just for laughs but..."

"It seems its actually real..." Piko added
Mara smiles "Well it all turned out for the best right?" She said as she looked at Marthy who nodded "Y-yeah, I think so, a-and I get the feeling that you two feel the same way right?" Marthy hugged Laura and Piko

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Pokemonaces wrote: @Flash
Jessica smiled at Harvey "Don't worry Harvey...just relax...let it go...I promise I will be gentle okay?" Jessica said as she leaned over to Harvey, kissing him deeply as she places her right hand on his crotch, while kissing him she unzips his pants, digging in it to pull out his dick. She soon stops the kiss "Your dick...not bad..." She said as she started to stroke it with her soft hands, gently stimulating every part of his
Harvey's insecurity seemed to only further as she continued to speak, but her latter comment seemed to irk something deep within him. She followed up with an enrapturingly deep kiss, using the passion of it to reveal his raging erection from the treatment. Harvey easily reciprocates her passion, getting into it more and more as she began to stroke him. It was at this point where a switch flipped inside of Harvey, which allowed him a devious smirk upon her finally managing to dislodge from her lips.

"Gentle, huh? Don't think I'm just gonna sit back and take this, y'know...." Harvey began, before plunging two fingers into dripping slit and beginning to vigorously thrust them in and out of her, all while giving her that same wickedly lascivious smirk. "I may not have ever done this before, but if there's one thing I can't stand, it's people that underestimate me."

With that said, he sat himself up, re-entering his lip-lock with Jessica while using his other hand that wasn't busy stirring up her nether walls to fiercely grope and squeeze at one of her breasts.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
MonsterGirlLuver

Post by MonsterGirlLuver »

I pull her away from the hug and say "Hold on. Before we can be friends, you must go through a test to decide whether or not it's okay." I stand up and walk towards the cage with Mr. Fuzzybottoms in it and pull him out. I approach Linzy and hold Fuzzy in front of her face. After a couple of sniffing from Fuzzy, he leans in and licks Linzy's nose. With a smile I say "You passed." I then pat her on the head and place Fuzzy on top of her head.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Chaos
"Does it feel good dear...let me make it even better..." Seino said as she gently pulled him to her body as she pulled his face to hers as she kisses him, her tongue making it's way inside his mouth as her unusually warm tongue wrap around his, her tail also wrapping around his torso as she starts to rub her body on his

@Wodan
"Wha!? Elric!" She said as she heard him "Don't sneak up on me like that!" Seeing her pitiful position, her pussy was clearly wet, writhing as if unsatisfied "Oh whatever..." She turned her head away, then when she heard about the part of her getting pregnant, she smiled "Well...first of all stupid...I'm the one who probably forced you to do so..." Sheva got up, and stopped him from walking away as she grabbed his arm "And second...I don't hate you...I thought you hate me...because...any woman...whether it be human...dragon...or yes, even Oni's like me feel emotionally hurt when a man refuses our advances...the feeling of denial is like seeing your beloved cheat on you..." She blushes intensely "As much as I am a strong wield woman...even I look for a man with a sense of care and love...you have it...it's just that when you didn't want to impregnate me...i thought the thought of baring children with me would make you sick to your stomach..."

@Scholar
"Heh...you wish...metting the Demon Lord is like trying to meet the ruler of your world...almost impossible unless she either calls for you or you wait..." Aida said

"Yea..." Then hearing Ikour's parents getting it on, Kathy smiles "Hey...why let them have fun huh Ikorus...I don't see anybody around here...so lets have some fun ourselves..." She said as she kissed Ikorus on the lips, her tongue desperately licking all over the insides of his mouth

@Saiake
"Okay..." Reedia said, her symbols glowing as she opens up a portal "And I'm sure whatever you forgot, you will remember it sometime today..." She said as she kissed Sai back on the cheek before pulling him through the portal with her, then returning to the park where they were last been on Earth

@Kmon
"Oh...well this blade...I never initially intended for it to be fixed...the scars on the sword are symbols of my past skirmishes...I didn't want to show Kevin but..." She pulled the hair covering her neck on her back, there was a large scar seen "I got this from a past battle with an Order soldier when he tried to kill my sister...I fended him off...but he also got away with cutting the back of my neck...the scars on my claymore where from battling them on a daily basis..."

__________________________-

"Sure...right now I can't even more my legs...they feel like jelly..." she said as she panted "but I'm sure Mayella has everything under control..."

@Hothead
"Of course stupid...why do you need to ask such a dumb question like that..." Laura said blushing and hugging Marthy back

"Oh come on Laura...just admit you love Marthy..." Piko said

"I do love him...alot!" She then covered her mouth blushing

"Hahaha! Cute..." Piko said teasingly

@Flash
"What!?" She was suddenly surprised at what he said, then when he pushed his finger on her dripping wet pussy, she lets out a loud moan "UWAAHH!!!" Moaning in ecstasy, her moans where cut short after he locked lips with her, with the combined feeling of his fingers massaging and rubbing the insides of her pussy and the groping of her breasts, all she could do is pull him even tighter to her "You got so assertive..." she said as she pulled out from the kiss, but smiled "But I haven't lost yet..." She said as she managed to push him off her, then reaching for his crotch, and as if starving, she forces her mouth on his erect member, swallowing it whole

@Monsterlover
"Wow! A bunny!" She said as she sniffed it "Wow...it's really cute..." When it suddenly licked her nose, she blushed. When Garth told her that she passed and placing Mr. Fuzzy on her head, she blushes as if she was in heat "Wow...thank you so much Garth..." She said, taking Fuzzy off her head, then nuzzling him between her breasts "Such a cute bunny yes you are..."
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Chaos
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Gentleman Lich
Favorite Monster Type: Oni, Ogre, Goblins and such

Post by Chaos »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Chaos
"Does it feel good dear...let me make it even better..." Seino said as she gently pulled him to her body as she pulled his face to hers as she kisses him, her tongue making it's way inside his mouth as her unusually warm tongue wrap around his, her tail also wrapping around his torso as she starts to rub her body on his.
He shudders with pleasure, moaning softly into her hot, tongue entwining kiss. His arms move round her back, as the strong tail hauls him against her. The soft press of her generously sized, warm breasts against him was heavenly, and he didn't think he would ever tire of it. He tried to move his tongue against hers, but hers was much more agile and strong, easily overpowering and dominating his inexperienced mouth.
Shadow Mann2330
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Wife of the super Skrull

Post by Shadow Mann2330 »

@Shadowman
"Well..." Natasha said quietly "I can use magic to do something like that...but I though you wouldn't like it...are you sure?" She asked him, this time with a serious look on her face
"You can do that?" MIsha said incredulusly

"I would like to see you do it.."

"Oh my...please don't act like that..." Melona said "If you really feel that you must protect your sister...that lets find her...I can open up a portal to my world from there and you and her can live there...does that make you feel better?" She asked trying to reassure him

"Don't worry yourself with my problems Miss Melona, Misha is my problem to worry about not yours."
Victor stood and wiped away his tears before fetching his coat.
"I know were Misha goes to in the mall so finding her should not be a problem. But you ma'am will be a problem.." Victor said looking over her horse-like body.
The only record of an illegal post inside the Moderator thread:
Re: Stuff To Do
Post by Shadow Mann2330 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:01 pm
I had heard that there was talk of custom titles a few days back.
Does that mean Mann can haz Girtibiliu?
:3
Re: Stuff To Do
Post by Tsar CUBE » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:02 pm
O_o
how the fuck.... can you even see this thread... it was meant for staff only O_o
X3
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Hothead
"Of course stupid...why do you need to ask such a dumb question like that..." Laura said blushing and hugging Marthy back

"Oh come on Laura...just admit you love Marthy..." Piko said

"I do love him...alot!" She then covered her mouth blushing

"Hahaha! Cute..." Piko said teasingly
Marthy blushed but then smiled as he kissed Laura "And I Love you and Piko very much." Mara sighed with contempt as she watched the scene "Man I love Romances." Marthy chuckled "Oh right" He held Piko close to him and kissed her, which was sort of awkward kissing her belly since she is the size of a doll
Last edited by hothead1021 on Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

@Kmon
"Oh...well this blade...I never initially intended for it to be fixed...the scars on the sword are symbols of my past skirmishes...I didn't want to show Kevin but..." She pulled the hair covering her neck on her back, there was a large scar seen "I got this from a past battle with an Order soldier when he tried to kill my sister...I fended him off...but he also got away with cutting the back of my neck...the scars on my claymore where from battling them on a daily basis..."
Then I apologise for my error then I figured you would need a sharpened blade at all times I figured notches on the blade handle would suffice like my son and myself." Saeko apologized with a bow. before her face harded when she said "Now tell me more about this Order group it sound like a Religuous group of fanatics with a military force." but know this as a member of this family your threats are my threats now so if it a threat to you, Binka and my son then I want their leaders eliminated or subdued quietly." She said making her very angry hearing about her daughter in law being attacked before asking "Now tell me how did this gate that brought you here work you, does the Order know magic to do the same thing and can the gateway both ways?"

__________________________-
"Sure...right now I can't even more my legs...they feel like jelly..." she said as she panted "but I'm sure Mayella has everything under control..."
"Yeah I understand that so why don't I help you up" Kevin said picking her up with ease. "Now believe a bed would suite you back best." Then he carried her to the bedroom as she said "Wow you feel so light." he said carrying her past a mirror before looking at his eyes "Hey the pupils in my eyes look crimson red."
Last edited by Kmon13 on Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
MonsterGirlLuver

Post by MonsterGirlLuver »

I take Mr. Fuzzy and say "Alright. Mr. Fuzzybottoms needs to eat." I take him back to the cage and put him in, patting him on the head. I turn back to Linzy. "Anyway. So you're from another world. So what's the main purpose you're here?"
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Cambion
Favorite Monster Type: Religious Types

Post by Saiake »

@Saiake
"Okay..." Reedia said, her symbols glowing as she opens up a portal "And I'm sure whatever you forgot, you will remember it sometime today..." She said as she kissed Sai back on the cheek before pulling him through the portal with her, then returning to the park where they were last been on Earth
*after they appear in the park again, Sai takes a breath of fresh air and sighs*

Sai: its good to be back o earth again. now Reedia lets head home*

*Sai takes her hand and begins the short walk back to his apartment. when they arrive at the place, we spot a blue car in the parking lot, and Sai begins to panic a bit*

Sai: oh f***! that's what i forgot...my friend Anadiris was coming over! i completely forgot. i promised her we would spend some time together. damn it, shes gana raise hell when she finds out why i was gone for so long...what do we do!

Should my eyes fail me, I will still see thee. Should my ears fail me, I will still hear thee. Should I lose my legs, I will still walk to thee. Should my voice depart, I will sing of thy. Should my arms break apart, I will hold thee with my very heart. Should my heart cease to pound, I will sing of thy with my soul. Should my soul be broken, then I shall... Embrace thee... With my blood...
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: The Clown Swordsman

Post by WodanYmirthe2nd »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Wodan
"Wha!? Elric!" She said as she heard him "Don't sneak up on me like that!" Seeing her pitiful position, her pussy was clearly wet, writhing as if unsatisfied "Oh whatever..." She turned her head away, then when she heard about the part of her getting pregnant, she smiled "Well...first of all stupid...I'm the one who probably forced you to do so..." Sheva got up, and stopped him from walking away as she grabbed his arm "And second...I don't hate you...I thought you hate me...because...any woman...whether it be human...dragon...or yes, even Oni's like me feel emotionally hurt when a man refuses our advances...the feeling of denial is like seeing your beloved cheat on you..." She blushes intensely "As much as I am a strong wield woman...even I look for a man with a sense of care and love...you have it...it's just that when you didn't want to impregnate me...i thought the thought of baring children with me would make you sick to your stomach..."
"I'm not against on having a child, Sheva..." Elric scratched the back of his head, "Its just that I'm an old-fashioned person who wants to marry at the right time and raise a family at a right time... And I don't think that I'm not sure if I'm up for the challenge in becoming a father and a husband at an early age... We're not the same men from the old ages who will marry at an early age you know..."
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Pokemonaces wrote: @Flash
"What!?" She was suddenly surprised at what he said, then when he pushed his finger on her dripping wet pussy, she lets out a loud moan "UWAAHH!!!" Moaning in ecstasy, her moans where cut short after he locked lips with her, with the combined feeling of his fingers massaging and rubbing the insides of her pussy and the groping of her breasts, all she could do is pull him even tighter to her "You got so assertive..." she said as she pulled out from the kiss, but smiled "But I haven't lost yet..." She said as she managed to push him off her, then reaching for his crotch, and as if starving, she forces her mouth on his erect member, swallowing it whole
Harvey was quite pleased with himself at managing to turn the tables on Jessica the way he did, which made her gasps and moans of pleasure seem to magnify his very own. However, it seemed Jessica wasn't ready to given in just yet, as she reversed his advance and began to quite literally feast on his cock with her mouth. The vigorous assault sent shockwaves of pleasure that Harvey never felt before in his lifetime, making him moan quite animatedly under her ministrations, even to the point where as she was quickly bobbing up and down, he egged her on further with a hand placed atop her head to further the depth of encompassing of him until she almost deepthroated him with every bob.

"Aaaaagghhh....shit! That's too goood!" Harvey groaned. "It's so damn good....but I'm not gonna be left out!"

With that said, Harvey willed himself despite the overwhelming pleasure to hold her steady as she came up once more so he could pull out, then heaved her around to where her glistening glory was a mere breath from his face while the same could be said of her and his viciously throbbing member.

"There! Now I can show you what'll happen if you think I'll just lie back and take it!" Harvey stated

And without further ado, he plunged his face into Jessica's dripping snatch, swashbuckling her insides while he used his hands to lock her thighs into place so she couldn't escape his assault.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Monster Scholar
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Married and leaving.

Post by Monster Scholar »

He blushed brightly the instant she kissed him. They were out on the front porch! But yet, the idea of doing this out in the open, the idea of possibly screwing in such a risky way sent a thrill up his spine. He wrapped an arm around Kathy, kissing her deepler, as he reached out with the other to take hold of Aida. He was not going to let her go without.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Chaos
"I hope your not getting tired of this..." Seino said as she continued her attempts to please Arc, slowly taking her clothes off and pulling him to his bedroom "Lets make love here..." She then takes her panties off and hugs Arc, on the bed with him as her soft breasts are pressed against his chest, her warm breathe send chill down people's spine

@Shadowman
"Yes...Alright here goes..." Natasha said, her demonic energy rising as she concentrates, then a smoke covers her body. As it cleared, she seemed to have a now 7 inch dick, it seemed so real, in fact, it was real, throbbing and heating up as if it was a real dick "This isn't the first time I've done this so..." She blushed before looking at Misha

"Oh...don't worry..." Melona said, using her Spirit energy she managed to gather, she gets covered by smoke, thena s it cleared, her horn, ears, and more importantly, her entire horse like features disappeared as she smiled at him "There...is this better..." Her human form fir her looks, her height looked right and her breasts size still the same

@Hothead
"Well anyways Mara...you seem to be a nice sister, and you own this land as well, so I assume that your brother is at the bottom of the family heritage?" Laura asked

"Does it really matter? She seems really nice Laura...she's not going to dominate and rape Marthy like they sometimes do in your tribe..." Piko said

"I'm just checking!"

@Kmon
"Thankfully...they can't get to us...I don't really know how I got here with Binka...but we did meet a very powerful looking Succubus who offered us a chance to find the man of our dreams...we accepted and the next thing we know...we ended up in this world...now as for the Order soldiers...they are indeed religious...they spread lies about Monster girls eating humans...our intentions are ti live with humans and love them...oh and don't apologize regarding my claymore...I'm happy that it looks brand new

"Huh? "Binka saw and smile "wow...your turning into an Incubi...at least slowly for now..." She said as she got up "Anyways...lets get dressed and meet your mother..."

@Monsterlover
"You seriously don't know...I was here because you called for me silly!" Linzy said "When you answered that survey, you where looking for the girl of your dreams right? If so, then I am according the the results am your girl of your dreams...right...your not just going to throw me out the streets and offer me as a slab piece of meat for humans to eat right..." She said, her ears drooping down

@Saiake
"Spend some time with her..." Reedias eyesbrows raised in confusion, then she gave him a rather pissed off stare "Oh...so you thought you could get away with taking my innosence without getting punished huh!? You think you can just toy with my emotions!?" She said, probably misunderstanding

@Wodan
Sheva then felt stupid "Oh..." She headbutted the tree she was leaning own, breaking the middle part of the tree as it snaps, the top part of the tree was about to fall on elric, but she grabbed it and placed it back on the stump "Well thats understandable...very well then..." She grabs his hand "As a fair gesture...I'll try my best to hold my sexual urges for you...you should be honored at the fact that a woman like me is willing to go through the torment of having to ignore the sweet pleasures of intimacy until marraige...but you better promise me that you will never cheat on me, never betray me, or so help me I will grab your manhood and snap it right in half..." She then blushed "But please...I'm serious about you not cheating on me...I don't want to be like the Red Oni's who sleep with any man like a drunken slut...and even though I myself loose control when I get intoxicated...I hope you'll understand that I simply want to live a normal life with a husband to love...if you can Elric...lets get married but...if you do really desire the urge to wait, I'm willing to go through my urges till you feel comfortable..."

@Flash
"HYAAA!" Jessica moaned as she felt his tongue suddenly invading the inside her of pussy, feeling his tongue taste every inch and walls of her pussy "So good..." She could only say in between moans, she places her hands on his head as she pushes his mouth deeper inside her, indicating the amount of pleasure she was already feeling "No...I won't lose...until you make me cum!" Pulling his head out, she pulls his face up to hers, the tip of his dick being kissed by the lips of her pussy "Now...if you cum first...I win, but if I cum first...you win..." She said, then suddenly pulling him as his dick was forced into her, she let out a moan of pain as a flesh inside her pussy tore "Ouch..."

@Scholar
"Hmm..." Kathy soon released her kiss, smiling at Ikorus "Oh...so you like it huh? Great!" She said happily, getting naked as she presses her breasts on his face "How does it feel? Warm enough for yah?"

"Hey! I want to join in too, don't hog all the fun!" Aida said as she took her clothes off as well, then squeezing herself in so she could hug Ikorus