Yugioh 1000 years of Darkness 2/8

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Ladyofthemist32
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Dragon Master
Favorite Monster Type: None

Re: Yugioh 1000 years of Darkness 6/8

Post by Ladyofthemist32 »

Hirako raises her hand and answers. "Yugi Moto used a stratagy deck for flexability."
★ ~“Star light, Star bright. First star i see tonight. I wish i may, I wish i might, have the wish i wish tonight.”~ ★
Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None

Post by Drack »

The other guy from the infirmary finally wakes up clutching his head as he goes to sit up "W-where am I?"
Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Post by Heero »

@Drack: The nurse runs over to you. she looks like she could be 10-12 years of age. "Whoa take it easy kid your at the Kaiba university island. We found you laying on the beach, what happened? take your time in answering you had a concussion...you know never mind what happened lets start off with something simple like what's your name?" she asks smiling warmly at you.

@Class: Raphael points to Hirako "YES! that is correct 5 points to griffondor! HAHA I made a funny!" He starts cracking up uncontrollably tears coming from his eyes and you all the class starts to laugh at his joke.

for a little picture of Raphael he's 6'5" tall slim but very broad shouldered, his blonde hair is slicked back, his face is elegant yet regal with a pointed chin and stark yellow eyes behind a pair of glasses. he wears a dark red almost maroon colored tailed jacket with a gold chain near the neck to give it some class, black slacks and black loafers. he usually doesn't crack a joke but he sometimes gets in a mode where he feels like a good joke can come into play. other than that spark of comedy he's mostly serious and down to the point.
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

He blinks scratching his head realizing that it is bandaged "Umm, my name?" he frowns obviously frustrated that he can't remember "I...don't know it."
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Post by Nexous »

"Mumble mumble Laaaammmeeee."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Drack: "Hmmm i figured you wouldn't remember your name...um..how about where your from? and how did you wind up on the island?"

Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

"I don't remember anything....its all a blank.."
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis

Post by Jinouga87 »

*looks at Nathan laughing a bit* I thought it was funny.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Drack: "Well lets see...your vitals seem good and other than a headache you seem fine, i'm sure you'll remember something. i'll check you out and give you back your thangs then you can head off to see the Dean of this school. hows that sound?" she starts writing stuff down on a clipboard.

Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

He smiles slightly "Yes, that sounds fine."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Drack: "Great i'll be right back with your stuff." she walks off into her office for a moment then comes back carrying a small box. "Alright her eyou go sweetie your deck." She hands it to you, "Now i'll write down the directions to Noboku's office and then you'll be on your way hehe."

Ladyofthemist32
High Priestess
High Priestess

Hirako cuts Chris and Nathan dirty looks that could kill, then turns back to what was going on.
★ ~“Star light, Star bright. First star i see tonight. I wish i may, I wish i might, have the wish i wish tonight.”~ ★
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

He gets up and takes his deck and sticks it in his pocket "Hmmm..I bet this has the best chance of giveing my memory back.." he smiles when he gets the directions "Thank you, I guess I will go see the dean now." He goes to leave and find the dean's office
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

"Hrm..." to be honest, I found the joke pretty bad, still, its was better than my mom's geology related puns, I couldn't help but shiver at the thought of those. Now done with remembering things from back home I return my attention to the teacher, hopefully we'll be able to get through class without another bad joke...
Ladyofthemist32
High Priestess
High Priestess

Hirako can't help but glance back at Heero but quickly looks back down at her book trying her best to ignore him and everyone else in the classroom except the teacher. All she needed was a distraction to make her like those other frilly girly girls. She shudders at the thought. Ok Hirako get back to studying!!!! Or father will be disapointed in me! And I cannot risk my future chance at being the top student here at Kiba University and the top duliest like Mr. Kiba and Mr. Yugi Moto!!!
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Heero catches Hirako's glance back at him and he smiles then looks back at the teacher. Ooookkk...this guy is a bit weird kind of a bad joke but it's funy how this serious guys just cracks himself up. Jordan on the other hand is laughing is head off almost falling out of his chair but with Heero's help manages to stay in it. everyone else is laughing lightly to placate Raphael or just staring off into space waiting to the class to get back on track.

Raphael calms down enough to get his senses back and clears his throat. "AS I was saying very good Hirako yes he did use a strategy deck BUT! my only problem with it, is it has no form or style. it lacks foundation i find it mediocre at best. Even to this day i doubt the so called KING OF GAMES deck can withstand the numerous decks that have gathered here from around the world."
he starts to pace back and forth with a clicker in his hand. "Now comes the fun part of today's lecture, analyzing the person of interest." He clicks to the first slide. "AS you all know this is yugi Muto the 'king of games' a high schooler that has faced many challenges throughout his high school life. but can we really say that THIS YUGI SHOULD BE CALLED KING OF GAMES? tell me class what is your opinion?" as he asks the class he clicks through various pictures of yugi.

Ladyofthemist32
High Priestess
High Priestess

Hirako, being a straight A student, answers. "I think so, He did save the world after all. And he beat Mr. Seto Kiba who was the top duelist of his time."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Heero thinks about it a moment...then answers "it depends sir..he may be the king of duel monsters but I haven't heard anything about him beating the best at all the other games. i never once seen his name on highscore boards on arcade games. only his friend Joey Wheeler and Mr. Kaiba himself."
Jordan just sits there reading a comic hiding behind his class book. Patch is fitching in his seat with worry over Nora. Heath is asleep, Aedan and Alastair are playing tic tac toe, michael is paying attention but keeps quite kyle and Yurli are both drawing.

Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis

Post by Jinouga87 »

I say yes because one has to unnerstand that the King of Games has to be good at more than just one game. He did beat Duke Devlin at his own game if anybody remembers. Also can't forget all of Yugi's tricks while Dueling...
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Post by Nexous »

I finally wake up. "I think in his time he was, but now he would not be. There are thousands of new cards, that could easily defeat him."