The Girl of your Dreams!

A Dating RP

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Re: The Girl of your Dreams!

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Spoiler: show
Pokemonaces wrote: @Tsar
Hailey and Cassandra smiled at each other as Tsar was licking and kissing their thighs "Alright Tsar...we know what your trying to do..." Cassandra pulls Tsars face to her crotch, she opens her legs as she exposes her panties "Pull it to the right side and let me feel how good you can lick me out..." She blushed

"In a public restaurant...you two sure are bold..." Hailey said smiling
Tsar's face got pulled to her panties as she opened her legs and hooked them over his shoulders. He blushes as he slowly and carefully pulled her panties to the side using only his mouth while stroking her thighs with his hands. The sweet scent of her intoxicating sex met him and he quickly pressed his face to her waiting flower. He kissed her outer lips tenderly before licking them a few times and buried his tongue inside her to lick her out.
"In a public restaurant...you two sure are bold..."
Tsar blushed between Cassandra's thighs, while it was true that due to the couch and table positions and the lack of customers at this hour would make it hard for anyone to see him, the idea of doing this in public was still quite daring. Still, it was quite exciting to see if he could lick both of them out before their food arrived, though even if it did arrive too soon, that chances that he would be seen were slim to none... so long as they kept quite that is...

He decided to hurry up his progress and buried his tongue deeper inside her as he began to vigorously eat her out, enjoying the taste of her sex.
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: The Clown Swordsman
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by WodanYmirthe2nd »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Wodan
"I'm glad...I can't wait to see the day when you and I are married..." Sheva said before he sealed her lips with a kiss, kissing him back as she wraps her tongue around his in a loving manner, then when he pulled out, she smiled "Well I wouldn't mind having a kind hearted husband..." Letting out a sudden loud moan "I'm cumming!" She said as she orgasmed, her love juices covering his dick and groin as it spurts out of her pussy
"Sheva..." Elric said as he wiped the love juice that spilled out from her, "Let's both work on our relationship as friends and lovers... I really don't believe in love at first sight. But if we get to know each other for a period of time..." he said as he lie on top of her and used her breasts as a pillow, "We'll be having no problems at all with people who might judge us in the future..." he finished what he said before letting out a yawn, "I think we should get some rest..." he removed the bloated condom and threw it away, "Though we'll have to take a bath first. Is that okay for you?"
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

@Kaijin
"T.J...." Macy said as she simply laid on him, panting in pure ecstasy, Mimika was there as well as she got off him and laid right next to him, licking his face

"Hey I'm next okay..." Mimika said as she licked him lovingly on his cheeks

"Have fun...I'll just..." Macy then falls asleep
I was lying on the bed completely spent, trying to catch both my breath and strength... since the only part of me that still happened to have strength to boot was my still erect manhood... Man... I just cummed twice not a few seconds ago and enough to seriously worry about knocking Macy up and it was still ready for action? Wow... these girls seemed to have quite an interesting effect on me.

Macy was lying on top of me, clearly as spent as I was but with a satisfied and relaxed expression on her face... she was too exhausted to even getting off my erect member, so I guess both of us were enjoying a lovely afterglow of what could be considered an act of both lust of and love, our nether regions were still joined, my arms wrapped softly around her, hugging her.

Mimika on the other hand chose to go off me and laid beside me, her arms wrapped around me and her tongue lovingly licking my face, maybe she was showing her affection or maybe she was cleaning the mess she made... it was quite enjoyable despite the roughness of her tongue.

"Sure... I promised you that, didn't I?" I told Mimika as my cheek nuzzled hers "Just let me a short while to catch my breath".
As I was talking to the cat girl, the sheep girl fell asleep once again... seriously this girl had the worst case of narcolepsy I ever saw... I let out a deep sigh as I slowly got her off me and I got up from the bed, picking her up in the process and princess carrying her to the other bed.
I slowly put her down on the empty bed, petting her hair and softly kissing her lips "Sweet dreams, my lovely sleeping beauty".

I went back to the other bed, where Mimika was eagerly waiting for me, it was an adorable sight that caused me to smile slightly. "Very well, I'm all yours now." I told her as my hand caressed her cheek.
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Shadowman
"Oh yea...just a bit more..." Natasha moaned as she kept thrusting her hips as she felt Misha's tongue rub against under the tip of her dick, moving it faster and faster as she feels her climax coming

"How noble..." Melona said as she simply smiled to him in glee, grabbing his hand "Well then...let's keep going...the soonder we find your precious sister...the better..." She said

@Saiake
Reedia's eyes showed approval as she also massages Anadiris breasts as she starts to strip Anadiris of her clothing, she then breaks her kiss and smiles "Well...this is a nice set of racks your sporting here..." Reedia said as she buried her face on Anadiris face as she starts to lick it

@Kmon
"Very impressive show of leadership..." Binka simply said as she smiled, watching the movie as Mayella also sits in silence

As the questions were answered, a message popped up
*Survey complete...*
The computer screen turned black

@Monsterlover
Linzy simply dips her foot on the tub to see if it was too hot for her, when she felt comfortable, she jumped right in with Garth as she hugged him, rubbing her sweaty body on his as the warm water washes away their sweat "This feels nice..." She simply said as she laid her soft head on his chest

@Hothead
"Oh...why is that...you want to do something naughty again Marthy?" Piko said as she smiled to him

"Hmm...it seems it can't be helped...if a man lust for a woman and they are lovers...it is only fair that the woman or man takes responsibility and please them..." Laura then walks to Marthy and husg him from behing, pressing her breasts behind his head as it is squeezed between her breasts "Well...do you wan to do it again...not that I mind of course..."

@Tsar
"Waaahhh..." Cassandra moaned as she covered her mouth, almost letting out a loud moan that could have attracted unwanted attention, her pussy quivering from Tsar's Vigorous licking "Tsar..." She let out a soft moan as she pulls his mouth even deeper inside her pussy, getting wetter and wetter with each minute

"Hehe....naughty..." HAiley said as she made sure to keep an eye on people to see if anyone would come close to them

@Wodan
"Yes...a bath does sound appropriate...after all with all the love making we just did...my body is all sweaty and stinks of pheremones...and you do as well..." Sheva said blushing as she smiled at Elric "Come...lets take a shower together so we can finish easier and get to resting faster..."

@Kaijin
"T.J...." Mimika then tackles him gently as she got on top of him, she started off by rubbing her soft furn on his body, that and the feeling of her purring sent vibrations down his spine as she licks his body with her rough tongue, looking at his penis, she starts to play with it as if it where a toy, swatting it gently with her soft paws, the pads of her paws rubbed on the tip of his dick, then sniffing it a little before licking it. Due to her rough tongue, every movement she did with her tongue on his dick felt amazing, something no woman could ever do

"Yaahhhhaaa..." Macy simply grumbled in her sleep, apparently having a good dream
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Cambion
Favorite Monster Type: Religious Types

Post by Saiake »

@Saiake
Reedia's eyes showed approval as she also massages Anadiris breasts as she starts to strip Anadiris of her clothing, she then breaks her kiss and smiles "Well...this is a nice set of racks your sporting here..." Reedia said as she buried her face on Anadiris face as she starts to lick it
Bout Time you Posted today :badatmosphere:
Ana; Ahh! Reedia! what are you doing those are sensitive!

*Ana moans a bit as Reedia licks her. her nipples start to perk from the attention the are getting. Sai, getting quite excited from seeing all this, decides to slide his hand under Reedia's and grope Anadiris himself*

Ana: Sai!...what are you...

8before she finishes Sai interrupts her with a kiss*

Sai: I'm just making you feel good Ana.

Ana blushes and and tears a bit in happiness at Sai pleasuring her too*

Should my eyes fail me, I will still see thee. Should my ears fail me, I will still hear thee. Should I lose my legs, I will still walk to thee. Should my voice depart, I will sing of thy. Should my arms break apart, I will hold thee with my very heart. Should my heart cease to pound, I will sing of thy with my soul. Should my soul be broken, then I shall... Embrace thee... With my blood...
MonsterGirlLuver

Post by MonsterGirlLuver »

I smile and hold her in my arms. Despite having only met this girl today, I have not only kissed her, but I have also had sex her and now I am bathing with her. I look up to the ceiling and say "Life is good." with a blissful smile.
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

@Kmon
"Very impressive show of leadership..." Binka simply said as she smiled, watching the movie as Mayella also sits in silence
"Indeed Binka the Persians were tactically advanced and merciless, but it meant nothing to Spartan resolve and and cunning." Kevin said looking at the way the Persian taskmaster acted when he noticed the group of men making a wall to block his path and found that the walls was using persian flesh as the mortar "But trust me the best is yet to come and if you think this is something a game is coming out that could anticip... oh shit I forgot it coming out at midnight tonight!" he said before remembering about his company. "It a tactical war game that allows you to make multiple choice while fighting a merciless enemy force... But we could pick it up tomorrow after taking you girls shopping since I paid it off a week ago."

"The fuck! first Kevin's back talk now this!" Julia growled before going into the next room to call tech support before attending the midnight sale of her favourite game for the X-Box360 at the mall in town.
Last edited by Kmon13 on Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Hothead
"Oh...why is that...you want to do something naughty again Marthy?" Piko said as she smiled to him

"Hmm...it seems it can't be helped...if a man lust for a woman and they are lovers...it is only fair that the woman or man takes responsibility and please them..." Laura then walks to Marthy and husg him from behing, pressing her breasts behind his head as it is squeezed between her breasts "Well...do you wan to do it again...not that I mind of course..."
Marthy blushed when Laura hugged him from behind as she pressed her breasts on his head and even squeezed it between her breasts. with that he really wanted sex now "y-yes, i'd like that very much." Was the only thing he could say as he couldn't even speak from the excitement, but that only showed from the fact that he couldn't stop smiling at all.

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess

"Yes...a bath does sound appropriate...after all with all the love making we just did...my body is all sweaty and stinks of pheremones...and you do as well..." Sheva said blushing as she smiled at Elric "Come...lets take a shower together so we can finish easier and get to resting faster..."
"Take a bath together..." Elric looked cross when Sheva suggested it, "I don't know... I don't feel so comfortable with taking a bath together with any women..." he said, "I'm a bit of a prude when it comes to these kinds of stuff you know... And I prefer to take a bath alone..." he added, "Maybe you should go and be the first person to use the bathroom while I wait for you to get done..."
Chaos
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Gentleman Lich
Favorite Monster Type: Oni, Ogre, Goblins and such

Post by Chaos »

[quote=]"Pokemonaces@Chaos
"Drive?" she said with a curious tone "Whats...drive..." She thought to herself "Is it like some sort of transportation device or something? And what place are we going that you had in mind dear?"
[/quote]

He thought for a moment, before letting out a small groan. "Yeah, kinda. Drive means more to transport. I'm going to drive you in my car." He says, trying to choose words he thinks she would understand. "I cant believe I'm gonna say such a cliche line but...basically a car is like a mettalic wagon or carriage, that uses no animal's for moving..." He stopped explaining, and sighed again. "You know, showing you will probly be easier than explaining the mechanics." He said, grabbing his keys. "Most people are at thier jobs now, so nobody should see you...but.."

He heads over and looks in the closet. He rifles through the jackets, before pulling out the largest one he could find. It was a large leather jacket. Why the hell was that in there? It was far bigger than what he or his buddies wore. He thought for seveal moments before he realized it was the jacket his dad had used to use when he went out on his motorcycle. He bit his lip, somewhat torn about giving it help cover up Seino. It was the only thing he thought would cover her wings and not look even more wierd. He took in a breath, before returning to the dragon with the jacket.

"Here, could you wear this Seino? I hope you dont mind covering your wings, or that it doesnt hurt you."
Shadow Mann2330
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Wife of the super Skrull

Post by Shadow Mann2330 »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Shadowman
"Oh yea...just a bit more..." Natasha moaned as she kept thrusting her hips as she felt Misha's tongue rub against under the tip of her dick, moving it faster and faster as she feels her climax coming
Misha smiles as she listens to Natasha's announcement, then reaches around her waist to grab a hold of her butt cheeks before thrusting in rythm to Natasha's hips already tasting pre-cum on her lips.
["Oh that is definitely better tasting than semen!'] Misha thought increasing ht vacuum on Natasha's swollen prick.

["Hurry up and feed me Natasha!"]

running inside their travel is blocked by a very large crowd of people outside a video store, standing in line for Mass Effect 3.
"Gah great now we have to find Misha AND get through these budaks!" Victor said before Victor eyed Helga who is clutching a copy of the game now exiting the store.
Victor walks over to Helga with Melona in tow Melona no doubt drawing some attention from the crowd as some stare at her even dropping wallets and credit cards.
[You've done it now Victor... had to get the pretty est girl. Nothing less for royalty i suppose...."] Victor thought happily.

"Hey Blood girl hey- hey over HERE!" Victor said trying to get her attention. not noticing that he had let go of Melona's hand...

(CHARACTER SWAP WARNING)

Thane walked through the crowd of slant eyes as they stood in line for some xbox game.
["Ever since i moved here nothing has gone my way. I mean first i can't land no job and second my bros can't get any cocaine sales to save their lives!!"] Thane thought as his eyes scan the top of the crowd noting their short stature.
[" Why are they all the same height? I knew that they were shorter but..."] Victor mused as his eyes fell on a particularly tall man with albino skin jumping in the air.

Thne THanes eyes fall upon a slightly taller girl, and by Girl Thane means Woman..

Thane approaches her using his classic gaurd disguse to hopefully get her alone..

"Excuse me miss Im with mall security It seems that we have located something with your name on it, could you follow me to the security station please?' Thane asks before leading Melona down a hallway that leads to the bathrooms and janitors closet.
"Right in here ma'am" Thane said opening the door to the closet and following her in, locking the door behind them....

(SWAPPING BACK)
After trying to get Helga's attention Victor looks around for a path to get to her, pushing his way through the crowd.
"Helga! Hey Im glad to see you again! do you know were Misha is? I brought Melona here to- Melona?" Victor says turning to find no trace of her...

"Any chance you can feel her Blood girl?" Victor asks what little blood in his face draining away...
Last edited by Shadow Mann2330 on Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
The only record of an illegal post inside the Moderator thread:
Re: Stuff To Do
Post by Shadow Mann2330 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:01 pm
I had heard that there was talk of custom titles a few days back.
Does that mean Mann can haz Girtibiliu?
:3
Re: Stuff To Do
Post by Tsar CUBE » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:02 pm
O_o
how the fuck.... can you even see this thread... it was meant for staff only O_o
X3
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Pokemonaces wrote:
@Tsar
"Waaahhh..." Cassandra moaned as she covered her mouth, almost letting out a loud moan that could have attracted unwanted attention, her pussy quivering from Tsar's Vigorous licking "Tsar..." She let out a soft moan as she pulls his mouth even deeper inside her pussy, getting wetter and wetter with each minute

"Hehe....naughty..." HAiley said as she made sure to keep an eye on people to see if anyone would come close to them
Tsar gave off a very quite moan into her pussy as she drew him in further. "You taste really amazing Cassandra" he whispered from between her thighs before plunging his tongue deeper then ever and began to assault her inner quivering walls with it, licking up as much of her wetness as he could.

His hands were methodically massaging her thighs as h and his nose was right in her pubic hair, inhaling her sweet scent as he tried his best to make the gorgeous sex goddess come into his mouth. "Don't hold back..." moaned Tsar into her pussy quietly, "let me taste it..."
Monster Scholar
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Married and leaving.

Post by Monster Scholar »

Ikorus blinked. He had actually forgotten about them. "I think...you're right..." he murmured. He couldn't hear any sounds coming from inside the house. Slowly, he pulled out of his dear Ogre lover, slipping his pants back on before moving back into the house to check.

When he got in, he blanched.

There, laying on the dining room table, completely nude, sweaty, and exhausted, were his parents. The two clearly had just as an intense fucking session as Ikorus and the girls did. They were looking at eachother with love in their eyes, not even noticing their son.

"Ok...time to go upstairs girls..." he murmured softly, before heading up the stairs.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Saiake
Reedia smiled as she saw Sai's Eagerness to join in as he managed to squeeze himself in to grope her breasts "Okay then Sai...Keep working on Anadiris breasts...I'll focus on her honey pot over here..." Reedia said as she aimed for Anadiris pussy, she lowers her head down to Anadiris vagina, she then starts to pull her panties to the left side and started licking her pussy

@Monsterlover
"Sure is..." Linzy commented as she heard Garth say that, laying on him "Alright, lets get you bathed...wheres the soup..." She starts to look around, but instead finds a body lotion "This will do..." She grabs the bottle, then opening the cap as she lathers herself with it, mainly her breasts, then staring at Garth "Lets start on your chest..." She presses her breasts on his chest as she starts to rub the lotion on her breasts to his chest

@Kmon
"A tactical game?" Mayella said as she heard Kevin talking about some game

"Hmm...well then...we shall plan tomorrow to retrieve such game okay?" Binka said as she hugged Kevin "For now lets just keep watching okay dear?"

Suddenly, a portal opens up on the computer screen, as it widens, two womanly figures are seen, as one jumps out, one seemed to have animalistic features of a bull like creature, her body seemed to be very masculant for a woman, but despite her ripped gut, she seemed to have nice body like a woman, her lower half was covered in fur and had hooves for feet, she also is carrying a large axe.

The second woman also jumped out, this one had what seemed to be reptilian features, her hair brown, her armor with scales and colored green, she had a long, lizard like tail and ears, she had claws and feet to match it as well. Her yellow eyes gazed at Julia as she pointed her sword to her "You summoned us?" She asked in a rather stern voice

@Hothead
"Geez...oh well...I like doing this anyways..." Laura sighed at first, but immidiately replaced it with a rather Lustful smile as she kisses him shortly, wrapping her arms around his body "I'll make sure to thoroughly pleasure every part of your body..." She said as she started to rub her groin on his, Piko joined in as well as she flew to Marthy's cheeks and starts to lick it

@Wodan
"Really?" Sheva thought to herself "Well maybe perhaps you should give it a try dear...it is essential for a man and his lover to bond in anyways possible...but I can't force you so here is what I'll do, I'll take a shower first, you may join in anytime you please or feel comfortable to okay?" Sheva said as she went to the bathroom first, finding the shower "Alright dear...I'll be finished shortly..." She said as the sounds of the water turning on filled the bathroom

@Chaos
"No, not at all..." Seino said as she folded her wings on her back, wearing the jacket, she managed to fit the entire jacket despite the large amount of size her wings took, but her tail in the other hand still managed to pop from the bottom "Hmm...I hope I'm not causing you any grief Arc..." She said

@Shadowman
"There we go...I'm cumming!" Natasha said as she thrusted one last time as she ejaculated, releasing all her Demonic fluids inside Misha's mouth, she managed to release quiet a large amount as some gushed out of her mouth "Aaaahhhhh...be patient dear...it takes time to please a man in this way...it's just something my mom taught me awhile back..." She said smiling to her

"Blood girl!? I have a name you ass!" Helga said as she punched him on his forehead "The name is Helga!" She yelled out as the crowd looked at her for a second "WHAT!?" She asked, the crowd got scared and looked away "HMPF!" She then helped Victor up "So...what do you want?"

"Huh..." Melona asked as a man asked her to follow him "Well...it is security..." She then followed the man into the room, she sensed something bad was going to happen, and indeed things did seem bad as he locked her in the room "Hey...what are you doing?" she asked

@Tsar
"Ya-" Letting out a short yelp as Hailey used her mouth to cover Cassandras, Cassandras face was filled with ecstasy as she cummed, her love juices covering Tsar's face as he forces her to an orgasm, then letting go of Cassandras mouth after she seemed to stop

"Nice...you almost got some attention caught..." Hailey said as she sighed "In any case...once the food gets here you can continue on your feast dear..." She said to Tsar

@Scholar
"Hehe..." Aida said as she simply put her hands on the back of her head and started to head up the stairs "Yo9u think where going to be like them with Ikorus Kathy?" She asked her

"Probably..." Kathy replied with a smile "Huh Ikorus?" She asked him hoping that he heard their little conversation
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

@Kmon
"A tactical game?" Mayella said as she heard Kevin talking about some game

"Hmm...well then...we shall plan tomorrow to retrieve such a game okay?" Binka said as she hugged Kevin "For now let's just keep watching okay dear?"
"Oh don't worry I don't plan to leave yet I like where I am now." Kevin said before remembering to ask "By the way do you girls know any magic so you won't attract attention from my students?

Suddenly, a portal opens up on the computer screen, as it widens, two womanly figures are seen, as one jumps out, one seemed to have the animalistic features of a bull-like creature, and her body seemed to be very muscular for a woman, but despite her ripped gut, she seemed to have a nice body like a woman, her lower half was covered in fur and had hooves for feet, she also is carrying a large axe.

The second woman also jumped out, this one had what seemed to be reptilian features, her hair brown, her armor with scales and colored green, she had a long, lizard-like tail and ears, she had claws and feet to match it as well. Her yellow eyes gazed at Julia as she pointed her sword to her "You summoned us?" She asked in a rather stern voice
Julia Davolv was in total shock as she watched two beings come out of a portal where her computer was the first one looked like a Female Minotaur and was armed with a large battle axe

While the other one looked like some sort of lizard knight with armor that matched her scales and was armed with a blade before asking if she summoned them...

She shook herself out of her shock before saying in a shaky voice "Well... fuck! I guess I did summon you, but would you mind telling me how you came out of my computer like Stargate and shit." then she looked at the sword before adding... "And if I were you I'd find out more about the world you are in before waving that pig sticker around so put it away before I take it from you and spank your pretty ass with it."

Then Julia looked over to the Minotaur ignoring the strange look she was giving her before asking... "Now since you're not using an axe on me or anything I assume you to be the reasonable one out of the group who could tell the fuck is going on?"
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Kmon13 on Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Chaos
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Gentleman Lich
Favorite Monster Type: Oni, Ogre, Goblins and such

Post by Chaos »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Chaos
"No, not at all..." Sein said as she folded her wings on her back, wearing the jacket, she managed to fit the entire jacket despite the large amount of size her wings took, but her tail in the other hand still managed to pop from the bottom "Hmm...I hope I'm not causing you any grief Arc..." She said.
He looked Seino over, deciding the Leather Jacket would be more than enough cover for her from passing glance as they drove. "Hmmn? Oh, Its alright Seino. Its not that troubling." He said, only fibbing in the slightest way. He shook his head to get the thoughts out.

"Anyways, I'm sure this will at least prevent people from seeing you at a passing glance as we drive." He said, taking his keys once again. He headed to the door, and peeked outside. Nobody was nearby , and the only people he could see were about a block and a half away, doing yardwork. He could get Seino to the vehichle quick enough so that nobody would think anything was wierd about her. he went, and took Seino by her large clawed hand leading her outside to my vehicle.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Hothead
"Geez...oh well...I like doing this anyways..." Laura sighed at first, but immidiately replaced it with a rather Lustful smile as she kisses him shortly, wrapping her arms around his body "I'll make sure to thoroughly pleasure every part of your body..." She said as she started to rub her groin on his, Piko joined in as well as she flew to Marthy's cheeks and starts to lick it
Marthy started to breath a little heavily as he started to get hard, he then held Laura close as Piko kept licking Marthy's cheek "Heh heh, well sorry, but I think i'm starting to get a little addicted to this." He said as he started to grope Laura's breast

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Cambion
Favorite Monster Type: Religious Types

Post by Saiake »

@Saiake
Reedia smiled as she saw Sai's Eagerness to join in as he managed to squeeze himself in to grope her breasts "Okay then Sai...Keep working on Anadiris breasts...I'll focus on her honey pot over here..." Reedia said as she aimed for Anadiris pussy, she lowers her head down to Anadiris vagina, she then starts to pull her panties to the left side and started licking her pussy
Ana: Ahh! Reedia! its sensitive down their! AHH!

* pleasure flushes thought her body as Reedia licks her flower, and Sai massages her chest. Sai pushes Ana down so that she is now laying on her back, and begins to suck on her right nipple this makes her blush all the more, seeing her love indulge his own lust with her body*

Ana: Don't stop, both of you. i love this, i love you two!

* she moans holding Sai's head to her chest and wrapping her legs around Reedia's head, keeping them closer to her so they may pleasure her for as long as possible*

Should my eyes fail me, I will still see thee. Should my ears fail me, I will still hear thee. Should I lose my legs, I will still walk to thee. Should my voice depart, I will sing of thy. Should my arms break apart, I will hold thee with my very heart. Should my heart cease to pound, I will sing of thy with my soul. Should my soul be broken, then I shall... Embrace thee... With my blood...
MonsterGirlLuver

Post by MonsterGirlLuver »

I embrace Linzy, pressing her closer to me. "Mm~ That feels good~ You wouldn't have happened to do this before have you?" I reach down and grope her ass with one hand and scratch her tail with the other.
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess

"Really?" Sheva thought to herself "Well maybe perhaps you should give it a try dear...it is essential for a man and his lover to bond in anyways possible...but I can't force you so here is what I'll do, I'll take a shower first, you may join in anytime you please or feel comfortable to okay?" Sheva said as she went to the bathroom first, finding the shower "Alright dear...I'll be finished shortly..." She said as the sounds of the water turning on filled the bathroom
I'd rather wait... Elric thought to himself, Its not like she doesn't know how to operate the bathroom (considering that she came from the Middle Ages)... Nor trick me into coming in there and lock the door up so that she could get me to take a bath with her, right? he crossed his arms and sat on the nearest chair that he could find.