The Girl of your Dreams!

A Dating RP

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Shadow Mann2330
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Wife of the super Skrull
Favorite Monster Type: None

Re: The Girl of your Dreams!

Post by Shadow Mann2330 »

Spoiler: show
"There we go...I'm cumming!" Natasha said as she thrusted one last time as she ejaculated, releasing all her Demonic fluids inside Misha's mouth, she managed to release quiet a large amount as some gushed out of her mouth "Aaaahhhhh...be patient dear...it takes time to please a man in this way...it's just something my mom taught me awhile back..." She said smiling to her
Misha sucked down as much of the dark energy as possible its taste overriding her need to breath for a moment.
Misha lays back and breaths in more before going to the floor to lick the remaining juice of the floor.
the dirty bathroom floor seemed to taste.... good surprised Misha kept lick up the fluids.
"Oh that tasted so good everything else tastes good too... and im so hot... why am i so hot?
MIsha doubles over in pain as her back erupts in heat her cells re modify into ...something else.

Misha yelps as two small insect like wings erupt form her shoulder blades, her fingers morph together a bit leaving only three human fingers instead of five.
"Oh it hurts, its so hot in here..." Misha says as she slumps against the wall her eyes unfocused..

"Blood girl!? I have a name you ass!" Helga said as she punched him on his forehead "The name is Helga!" She yelled out as the crowd looked at her for a second "WHAT!?" She asked, the crowd got scared and looked away "HMPF!" She then helped Victor up "So...what do you want?"
"I want to find Misha but I need Melona to help her!! I lost her in this crowd of- BUDACK!" Victor says as a teen with massive pimples bumbs into him.

"DId you see were she went?"
"Huh..." Melona asked as a man asked her to follow him "Well...it is security..." She then followed the man into the room, she sensed something bad was going to happen, and indeed things did seem bad as he locked her in the room "Hey...what are you doing?" she asked
Thane pushes his hands into the girls shoulder effectivly pinning her against the wall as he plants his mouth on hers forcing a direct kiss and probing her mouth for her tounge.

"be good for daddy okay I need some action and I hate these slant eye'ed hoes.." Thane said as he continued to Molest Melona....

looks like Melona need a knight in shining armor riding atop his white stee-Uh, ghoul girl... :harp:
The only record of an illegal post inside the Moderator thread:
Re: Stuff To Do
Post by Shadow Mann2330 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:01 pm
I had heard that there was talk of custom titles a few days back.
Does that mean Mann can haz Girtibiliu?
:3
Post by Tsar CUBE » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:02 pm
O_o
how the fuck.... can you even see this thread... it was meant for staff only O_o
X3
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Kmon
"Yes...I demonstrated your mother about my human transformation...not much different really except for my tail..." Mayella said smiling

"Same here...but I'm not as good..." Binka said embarrassed "I will do it though..." She said giving a smile to Kevin to reassure him

"Heh...you sure have one sassy mouth!" The Minotaur girl said as she put the axe and rested it on her left shoulder "No...I wont hurt you obviously..." She said

"We got here because you answered that survey and completed it...to be honest I thought I'd be paired up with a man but...I don't care at this point..." the lizardwoman said

@Chaos
"Uh..." Looking at the vehicle, her eyes were filled with amazement and curiousity "Wow...this is a car...it looks nice..." She said as she looked at it, then keeping her voice down so no one can hear her besides Arc

@Hothead
"It can't be helped...once a man feels the sweet pleasures of love making...theres no helping his insatiable lust...but then again..." Laura then pulled her clothes off, completely naked as she layed on top of him "I can't help it either..." Her eyes where filled with what seemed to be dying lust for him, Piko moved in, taking her clothes off as well

"Hehe...Laura can be expressive when she wants to Marthy..." Piko then had a thought "I'll let Laura have fun with you first...I'll do a surprise for you...so for now wait..."

@Saiake
"Well...I think it's time I use something thicker..." Reedia said as she moved her tail, removing the chains on her tail as a sudden aura seem to have been released from her tail, a faint feeling of ecstasy could be felt from the aura of her tail, the tattoo markings on her body glowed a bright purple color "Hehe..." She then teases Anadiris pussy as she rubs the tip of her tail on her pussy, the tip itself felt amazing to the touch

@monsterlover
"No...I didn't...everytime I try to be friends with humans...especially males...they would wipe me..." She showed her back as she seemed to have lacerated marks on her back "They hit really hard..."

@Wodan
As Sheva took her shower, she gave herself a thought 'Hmm...Elric is such a nice man...but to ignore an offer to bath with his lover? I never seem to understand men all together but...I do respect his decision...I just hope he...unlike the last man who had supposedly said liked me will stay that way...' Scrubbing her body clean with the body soup and shampoo on her hair

@Shadowman
"Uh oh..." Natasha said "Its starting rather quickly..." She looked at the wings "Well...your on your way to be turning into a Beelzebub...but don't worry...the pain will subside shortly...and as for the heat your feeling...it's your demonic energy...your starting to develop your own..."

"She's in the bathroom with Natasha...probably making love..." Helga said smiling "Oh and here..." Helga gave Mass effect 3 to him "Misha got it for you..."

"WHAT!? NO! STOP YOU!" Melona cried as she was forced to kiss him "HEELLPPP!!!" She yelled out

"Huh?" Helga heard something "Oh boy..." Helga then grabbed Victor's arm, rather very tightly like a vice grip "Come with me!" She said as she pulled him as she pushed her way through the crowd "GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!" She said as she felt Melona's demonic energy being disrupted, then finding the source, she kicks the door open with surprising ease "STOP!
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
MonsterGirlLuver

Post by MonsterGirlLuver »

You put "wipe" instead of "whip." That confused me. XD
I look at the marks on her back and become saddened by the sight. "Humans were this cruel in your world? Why? How could they be so cruel to such an obviously kind girl?" I embrace Linzy, holding her close to me. "Is there anything I can do to help you forget about this cruelty?"
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Pokemonaces wrote: @Flash
"I really like this place...I can smell the meat...so nicely cooked at seasoned...I can't wait to see what they have!" Jessica said to Harvey as she simply jumped in joy and hugged him.
"Heh, alright, alright. Settle down at least til we get to our booth." Harvey beseeched

It wasn't long before their table was reached, a nice corner booth with a window view in the back giving a sight of the city streets. After they were seated, Mack gave each of them a menu with a smile and stood up.

"Alrighty folks! Just let me know when you've made up your minds on drinks, appetizers, your entree, whatever! I'll be back in a few minutes to take whatcha like!" Mack said cheerily as he left, attending to a few other tables before heading to the kitchen in back.

Harvey opened up his menu and instructed Jessica on how to look through the menu as well. Inside there was a veritable bevy of meat-heavy delights. Everything from burgers, to sirloin, to straight T-Bone steaks. There were options for vegetables as well, but as can be expected of such a restaurant, the size of the area where such choices were present was remarkably small in comparison to everything else. The biggest and apparent staple featured meal on the page was a huge plate topped with a few stacks of Smoked Ham, a largeT-bone steak, a stack of Pork Chops and slices of grilled chicken breast, the name of the meal aptly labeled, "The Big One."
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

@Kmon
"Yes...I demonstrated your mother about my human transformation...not much different really except for my tail..." Mayella said smiling

"Same here...but I'm not as good..." Binka said embarrassed "I will do it though..." She said giving a smile to Kevin to reassure him
"Good I don't want to have you girls going through any trouble when we go to the class." he said remembering Neil Parker one of his students had also received the same E-mail as him. "Besides I want to make sure my students hear my leaving the country it from my own lips. I also suspect some of my students may have received the same E-mail survey I did."

Back at Julia's
"Heh...you sure have one sassy mouth!" The Minotaur girl said as she put the axe and rested it on her left shoulder "No...I wont hurt you obviously..." She said
"Comes with the territory of surviving in Spanish Harlem and a drunk bastard who called himself father and seen his daughter as a replacement for the mother who left her behind." She said remembering the night she introduced her father's balls to lighter fluid on her seventeenth birthday feeling warm from the memory. Then returned to topic as she asked "Now why don't you tell how you come here from my computer and who do I talk to about paying the repair bill?"
"We got here because you answered that survey and completed it...to be honest I thought I'd be paired up with a man but...I don't care at this point..." the lizardwoman said
"Preaching to the gospel Sister I just came from seeing my ex-boyfriend at his apartment to find out that replaced me with an one horned Amazon that could have passed for Xena's sister as someone was screwing his brains out in his room...." she said before grabbing a soda from the mini fridge and handing them to the girls. "Here sorry about acting bitchy I'm just venting knowing that he not only is moving on without me but the fucker is now suing me too!" she said before helping them open their drinks. "By the way my name is Julia Davolv and your names are..."

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Hothead
"It can't be helped...once a man feels the sweet pleasures of love making...theres no helping his insatiable lust...but then again..." Laura then pulled her clothes off, completely naked as she layed on top of him "I can't help it either..." Her eyes where filled with what seemed to be dying lust for him, Piko moved in, taking her clothes off as well

"Hehe...Laura can be expressive when she wants to Marthy..." Piko then had a thought "I'll let Laura have fun with you first...I'll do a surprise for you...so for now wait..."
Marthy smiled as he pulled Laura close and lovingly kissed her, feeling every inch of her body on his "Then please Laura, don't hold back." his lust for her was also apparent as he looked at her with the same needful lust in his eyes as well, he took off his glasses and placed them safely on his drawer ad he continued the kiss

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: The Clown Swordsman

Post by WodanYmirthe2nd »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Wodan
As Sheva took her shower, she gave herself a thought 'Hmm...Elric is such a nice man...but to ignore an offer to bath with his lover? I never seem to understand men all together but...I do respect his decision...I just hope he...unlike the last man who had supposedly said liked me will stay that way...' Scrubbing her body clean with the body soup and shampoo on her hair
Elric started to yawn as five minutes have passed. His eyes started to close on its own but he forced himself awake. He needed to take a bath after a long day since his body felt sticky and musty. He doesn't want to sleep while he is not clean. He wouldn't like his bed to smell like sweat and stench.

"Guh..." Elric drowsily blurted out as his eyes droop down, "Stay awake, dammit..."
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Cambion
Favorite Monster Type: Religious Types

Post by Saiake »

@Saiake
"Well...I think it's time I use something thicker..." Reedia said as she moved her tail, removing the chains on her tail as a sudden aura seem to have been released from her tail, a faint feeling of ecstasy could be felt from the aura of her tail, the tattoo markings on her body glowed a bright purple color "Hehe..." She then teases Anadiris pussy as she rubs the tip of her tail on her pussy, the tip itself felt amazing to the touch
Ana: Ahhh! Reedia wait!

* despite the ecstasy of the feeling of Reedia's tail, he grabs it and holds it back momentarily*

Ana: i...well....you see.

* she blushes and fidgets a bit*

i kinda was hoping that Sai would be the 1st to penetrate me. if you wouldn't mind. i want him o enjoy me once, while I'm a human.

*Sai looks up at her somewhat surprised but smiles*

Sai: you really want that Anadiris?

Ana: yes Sai. i want you to take me.

* i look back at Reedia*

Sai: you wouldn't mind if i do that will you Reedia. will you?

Ana: after he has his fun ill make sure you have just as much yourself Reedia chan.

Should my eyes fail me, I will still see thee. Should my ears fail me, I will still hear thee. Should I lose my legs, I will still walk to thee. Should my voice depart, I will sing of thy. Should my arms break apart, I will hold thee with my very heart. Should my heart cease to pound, I will sing of thy with my soul. Should my soul be broken, then I shall... Embrace thee... With my blood...
Chaos
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Gentleman Lich
Favorite Monster Type: Oni, Ogre, Goblins and such

Post by Chaos »

Pokemonaces wrote: @Chaos
"Uh..." Looking at the vehicle, her eyes were filled with amazement and curiousity "Wow...this is a car...it looks nice..." She said as she looked at it, then keeping her voice down so no one can hear her besides Arc.
His vehicle, a copper-orange colored HHR, was indeed nice. He was extra thankful his parents had convinced him to buy one now, seeing with Seino he might need the extra space his old car never had.

"It is nice. It gets me where I need to go, and I like the color." He said, smiling as he unlocked it, walking over with her to the passenger side and opening her door for her.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Monsterlover
"You already did silly...by being with me..." Linzy said as she hugged him in a loving manner "Just don't leave me okay?" She presses her face on his and wipes her cheeks on his "The men that attacked me where from a religious group called the Order..." She said quietly

@Flash
"Hey Harvey...why don't we share the big one huh?" Jessica suggested as she smiled at him "Even I can't eat something like this alone...and I'm sure you can help me with finishing it..." She flashed a smile to him "By the way...this world...what is it like? There's no war from other humans are there?"

@Kmon
"Alrighty then..." Mayella said as she cracked her knuckles "Well Binka...why don't you try and transform..."

"Sure..." Binka said as she took a deep breath, then a fiery cloud covers her entire body was shrouded with flames, then as the flames subsided, her tail and clawed hands and feet where gone, she kept her dark tanned skin and yellow eyes "There...is this good?" She asked as she looked at Kevin with a smile

"My name is Marie..." The lizaqrdwoman said smiling

"And my name is Laila..." The Minotaurus woman said "I'm a Minotaur...while she is a Lizardwoman if you haven't noticed..." She said

@Hothead
"Alright then love..." She kissed Marthy one more time before pulling his shirt off "Lets start okay love?" She then starts to kiss his chest, licking it as she makes her way up to his chest, then placing her hands on his crotch "Whats this?" She asked as she pulled the zipper down on his pants and grabbed his erect penis "Hello there..."

@Wodan
"I'm done dear..." Sheva said as she got out with a towel covering her entire body "Well you seem tired dear..." She looked at Elric as signs of exhaution were seen "Dear...why don't you relax huh?" She pulled him up "Here...I'll help you to the shower room, the water should be enough to wake you up..."

@Saiake
"I see...well I apologize...go ahead Sai...before I force you into her..." Reedia blushed as she kissed him on the cheek "Hey...do you want me to send you both to a place of pure ecstasy?" She asked

@Chaos
"Thanks..." As she went in the car, she felt cramped, the car was big, the problem is she was bigger, though she managed to fit "Uh...these vehicles don't seem to be built to accommodate dragons are they..." She giggled and smiled at Arc
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Hothead
"Alright then love..." She kissed Marthy one more time before pulling his shirt off "Lets start okay love?" She then starts to kiss his chest, licking it as she makes her way up to his chest, then placing her hands on his crotch "Whats this?" She asked as she pulled the zipper down on his pants and grabbed his erect penis "Hello there..."
Marthy smiled as he felt Laura kiss his body. he started to shudder with pleasure as Laura started to grope his penis "mmmmm" he moaned as his member started to twitch a little.

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Cambion
Favorite Monster Type: Religious Types

Post by Saiake »

@Saiake
"I see...well I apologize...go ahead Sai...before I force you into her..." Reedia blushed as she kissed him on the cheek "Hey...do you want me to send you both to a place of pure ecstasy?" She asked
*Sai knows exactly what Reedia is talking about and looks to Anadiris*

Sai: this place is really great Ana. you'll love it, especially for your 1st time.

*he bends down and lock his lips with hers, kissing her deep, allowing his tongue to swirl with hers, their saliva mixing. they part the kiss and a thin thread of saliva connect between them*

Ana: OK Sai. i trust you. Reedia, take us there.

Should my eyes fail me, I will still see thee. Should my ears fail me, I will still hear thee. Should I lose my legs, I will still walk to thee. Should my voice depart, I will sing of thy. Should my arms break apart, I will hold thee with my very heart. Should my heart cease to pound, I will sing of thy with my soul. Should my soul be broken, then I shall... Embrace thee... With my blood...
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

@Kmon
"Alrighty then..." Mayella said as she cracked her knuckles "Well Binka...why don't you try and transform..."

"Sure..." Binka said as she took a deep breath, then a fiery cloud covers her entire body was shrouded with flames, then as the flames subsided, her tail and clawed hands and feet where gone, she kept her dark tanned skin and yellow eyes "There...is this good?" She asked as she looked at Kevin with a smile
"Yeah... that's good...." Kevin said looking at Binka without her flames, clawed hands and feet "Now don't worry I don't plan on staying in class longer that we have to, I just have a few student I need to say goodbye to and find out if they got the same survey I just did." he said before remembering the shopping he would do. "Still the transformation helps the less sales people asking questions about you the better."

"And my name is Laila..." The Minotaurus woman said "I'm a Minotaur...while she is a Lizardwoman if you haven't noticed..." She said.
"Yeah I noticed and the both of you are very hot and Laila thanks for not going wild over me having Red hair if what they say about Minotaurus in legends are true." she said with a wink before showing them a book "Me and my ex boyfriend came up with a few graphic novels and that made me quite a bit of money." she said taking out a copy of Lilith Academy Chronicles showing a Succubus in a purple and black military uniform welding a broadsword while going against a soldier in crimson armor welding a large sword."

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
MonsterGirlLuver

Post by MonsterGirlLuver »

I keep Linsy held in my arms. "Well, I may not know who these Order guys are, but whoever they are, it's best to forget about them. You're here now, and no one is gonna stop me from loving you. I've only known you for an hour and I can already tell, we're gonna be with each other a long time."
Chaos
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Gentleman Lich
Favorite Monster Type: Oni, Ogre, Goblins and such

Post by Chaos »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Chaos
"Thanks..." As she went in the car, she felt cramped, the car was big, the problem is she was bigger, though she managed to fit "Uh...these vehicles don't seem to be built to accommodate dragons are they..." She giggled and smiled at Arc
Arc watched as she managed to just barely fit within his vehicle. Boy,was she ever tall.... He shook his head, smiling a bit in return. "Um, yeah, it sure seems they didn't have dragons in mind when they designed it." He said as he put in the key in the ignition. The car revved to life, and the radio turned on, him forgetting to turn it off when he last shut his car off. His music from his MP3 started to play. As the songs lyrics started, he blushed brightly, hastily reaching for the MP3 player.

His hasty grasp knocked it from the center console though. It fell to the passenger side, and he quickly leaned to grab it once again. "S..sorry..let me grab tha...ahhhrrmmphle!" His hand lost its grip as he leaned over, and his face landed in her lap, his lips pretty much kissing her soft, strong and warm thighs.
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Pokemonaces wrote: @Flash
"Hey Harvey...why don't we share the big one huh?" Jessica suggested as she smiled at him "Even I can't eat something like this alone...and I'm sure you can help me with finishing it..." She flashed a smile to him "By the way...this world...what is it like? There's no war from other humans are there?"
"Sounds like a plan, Jess. I'd love to share it with ya." Harvey responded happily. "Well, one thing you'll learn damn quick about Earth is that there's a war goin' on ALL THE TIME. May not be in our general area, may not even be in our continent, but that's the truth of it. Why? Does the place you came from have wars too? Cuz if it does, then that just sucks......"
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: The Clown Swordsman

Post by WodanYmirthe2nd »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Wodan
"I'm done dear..." Sheva said as she got out with a towel covering her entire body "Well you seem tired dear..." She looked at Elric as signs of exhaution were seen "Dear...why don't you relax huh?" She pulled him up "Here...I'll help you to the shower room, the water should be enough to wake you up..."
"Uh..." Elric groaned as Sheva guides his weary body to the bathroom, "Sheva..." he said to her as she opens the door, "I'm fine..."

Elric removed himself from Sheva and stood up on his own. He kept his balance and posture, preventing Sheva from seeing his tired state to stop her from helping him take a bath. Elric focused his mind to stay awake while taking a bath and not fall asleep like the last time when his friend Paul found him snoozing on the marble tiles. His ears were riddled with laughs and guffaws for a week since they even saw him drooling and sleeptalking. The memories of that incident seems to have made him pale and shiver.

"Sheva... Please wait outside, okay?" Elric shrugged his bad memories and entered the bathroom, "And try not to peek, okay?" he jokingly said to her as he shuts the door.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

@Kaijin
"T.J...." Mimika then tackles him gently as she got on top of him, she started off by rubbing her soft furn on his body, that and the feeling of her purring sent vibrations down his spine as she licks his body with her rough tongue, looking at his penis, she starts to play with it as if it where a toy, swatting it gently with her soft paws, the pads of her paws rubbed on the tip of his dick, then sniffing it a little before licking it. Due to her rough tongue, every movement she did with her tongue on his dick felt amazing, something no woman could ever do

"Yaahhhhaaa..." Macy simply grumbled in her sleep, apparently having a good dream
I could see for a moment a playful glint on her eyes as her tail swinged from side to side, the next thing I rememebered was she pouncing on me like a cat... in the most literal sense...
There I was, lying on the bed with her on top of me... her eyes now showed a hungry look... She knew what she wanted and she was more than determined to get it.
She began licking me, her tongue was running through my body... making its way to my manhood... The feeling of her rough tongue was more than enough to sent small pangs of pleasure down my spine...
She finally reached her desired destination, with a hungry look and the natural curiosity of a cat she began playing with it gently, the feeling of her soft paws on my erect member was really nice, but I didn't get to enjoy it too much as she decided to get serious...

I felt her tongue licking the tip of my member, I let out a small moan as I felt her tongue touching my skin... the feeling was incredibly different from whatever I could have ever felt before, yet it was really amazing... I felt powerless, unable to resist her advance... I could do nothing but keep moaning as her tongue kept sending jolts of pleasure through my body.
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Shadow Mann2330
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Wife of the super Skrull

Post by Shadow Mann2330 »

@Shadowman
"Uh oh..." Natasha said "Its starting rather quickly..." She looked at the wings "Well...your on your way to be turning into a Beelzebub...but don't worry...the pain will subside shortly...and as for the heat your feeling...it's your demonic energy...your starting to develop your own...
"

Misha gave her tiny wings a flutter trying and failing ot lift off the floor, before stopping and looking back at Natasha.

"So ill turn into you? well, waht would happen if i did the same thing with Helga right now? could i be come a weezelwub too?" Misha asked before turning her attention to her face cleaning up the excess 'semen' with her tounge..
"Phew that made me tired, i think i want to go lie down..." Misha said standing and getting dressed before offering Natasha her hand.

"Huh?" Helga heard something "Oh boy..." Helga then grabbed Victor's arm, rather very tightly like a vice grip "Come with me!" She said as she pulled him as she pushed her way through the crowd "GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!" She said as she felt Melona's demonic energy being disrupted, then finding the source, she kicks the door open with surprising ease "STOP!
"What.
before Victor could get an actual answer from Helga she was alreadly dragging him off in a random direction down a small alleyway.
"You'de better not be trying to rape me or something.. I can easily kill you in seven different....ways' Victor said as Helga promtly ripped the door off its hinges

Victor Immediatly springs into a combat stance at the scene before him, a strange african man pinning Melona agaist a wall forcing himself upon her. Drawing his combat knife Victor rushes the man without making a single shout, taking him by surprise and gripping his collar.
the man tried to struggle and despite his size Victor's combat training compensated for his disadvantage, allowing him to use the mans height against him and tripping him into the floor.
Victor sat on the mans back and pressed his weapon against the back of the mans skull.
"You will pay for that." Victor said "You will pay VERY dearly indeed...."

"DId he hurt you? touch you? I swear I will cut off his hands for this..' Victor said as the black man begged for forgiveness.

(SO tired I cant put all i want to into tonight's post! its gonna get good depending on what Helga and Melona do here....
The only record of an illegal post inside the Moderator thread:
Post by Shadow Mann2330 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:01 pm
I had heard that there was talk of custom titles a few days back.
Does that mean Mann can haz Girtibiliu?
:3
Post by Tsar CUBE » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:02 pm
O_o
how the fuck.... can you even see this thread... it was meant for staff only O_o
X3
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Hothead
"So, you want me to lick it or do you just want to get to the main event..." Laura asked as she rubs the lips of her pussy in his dick, her love juices already flowing out from anticipation as she gives Marthy a few Teasing kisses on the cheek and lips

@Saiake
"Hehe...wonderful..." Reedia's tattoo markings then start to glow purple as a portal suddenly opens right in front of them "And here we go!" She said as she pulled Anadiris and Sai with her. Then inside the Pandemonium, the same feel of aura and sounds of pleasure could be heard everywhere "Here we are..." She said blushing

@Kmon
Binka: "Right, the less the better..." She said

Mayella: "By the way...your students...so your a fighter instructor as well?" She asked

Binka: "Whatever the case...your students must be well trained in the art of fighting...I surely can't wait to see it..." She said excited as she smiled at Kevin

"Thank...and..." Laila said as she looked at the graphic novel with a succubus on it "Wow...not bad...hey...who's think...Ex boyfriend huh?" Laila asked

"As much as we hate to meddle in other people's lives...we can;t help but feel concern...so who is he?" Marie asked as she herself is also curious

@Monsterlover
"Yea! Like true friends...and..." Linzy gripped her hands and looked down on his chest, then back up to his face with a smile "I won't let and bully or mean people to get to you either!" She said jumping up, but forgetting she is in a tub as a splash of water follows as she falls on Garth, luckily she didn't step on him or anything, but she splashed water everywhere "Hehe...sorry..." She said giggling a bit

@Chaos
"Uhh..." She blushed instensely as his face landed on her thighs, she simply smiled and picked him up, then kissing him on the lips "Silly..."She said as she placed him "Hold on..." Focusing real hard, a faint glow of bright light covers her, then a sudden cloud explosion fills the interior of the car, then as it subsides, Seino's wings, lizard like arms, legs, and tail where gone, her clothing looked like reptilian armor now as she kept the color of her eyes "Hows this?" with the form she had, she looked just like a human and no longer took up space in the car

@Flash
"I guess in your terms...it's called a global war...my race of Monster girls are at a war with a human Religous group called the Order...men of cruel intent and ruled by a merciless Goddess...her plan is to eradicate our kind from existance for human growth...but I think she simply smiles upon watching the many Monster girls she massacred..." She said looking down "At least your world seems to be at some level of peace..."

@Wodan
"Geez...you should have more faith in me...very well...if I find your ass sleeping in there, I will drag you out got it? I won't leave you there wiht the hot water running while your asleep..." She simply said as she got out of his hair and went to the bed, getting dressed "Maybe I should find more appropriate clothing...after all...these loincloth clothing doesn't seem to give me the dignified look I'm striving for..." She said

@Kaijin
Like engorging on a 5 star meal, she simply enjoys the taste and strong flavor of T.J.'s dick, her paws playfully gripping his erect member as the soft feeling of her pads rub against it while her tongue focuses on licking the tip of his dick as if she were licking herself clean, "Nya...such a strong smell and flavor coming from you T.J....naughty naughty..." She teased as her tail swinging around happily, showing her content with him as she soon puts her entire mouth on the tip of his dick, licking around everywhere and increasing the vibrations of her purring

@Shadowman
"Here we go..." Natasha said as she picked Misha up with her hands, dressed and ready to go "I'll just let your rest on my body till you feel better okay? You'll soon learn how to control yourself...now if you want a hybrid...maybe doing it with Helga next is the best thing to do...can't wait to see how that will turn out..." She said smiling

"I'm so sorry Victor...the man...forced me to kiss him...please don;t punish me..." she said as she started to cry

"Oh for Petes sake...all this drama..." Helga looked at the man who was attempting to rape Melona with a rather frightning stare "Hey...if you do something like that again...
I'll take my time ripping your skull right open and eating the very thing that tells you everything that your pathetic body does got it!?"