Lilim

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: God of Insanity
Favorite Monster Type: The lizard-types

Re: Lilim

Post by Shadow of Legend »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:And y'know how sometimes those Yandere chicks seem to have all the foresight an' cunning of a weasel in its prime most'o the time? What about THOSE kinda Succubi? One of which that would throw the whole "Nice try, but love is supposed to be unconditional. That's how my love is. Now matter what you say or what you do, I will only love you and you will only love me.......right? *unnerving smile*"

That would probably provoke me to say, "Are you doubting me!? Doubting my loyalty!? Come here!" and proceed to bang her for the rest of the day.

Either that, or I'd accuse her of not really loving me, since she seems to not trust me, and trust is a very important part of love. At some point, I'd have to ask her why she's questioning me about that, since I'd have been displaying Jeremiah Gottwald-level loyalty to her the whole time.

Basically, the way I envisioned my "comeback" earlier would go is something like this:

Succubus: "I don't like it when you talk to other women."

Guy: "It's just talking."

Succubus: "Don't you see how they look at you!? When you talk to them, they try to tempt you! What if you give in?"

Guy: "If you really do love me, honey, you'll believe me and trust me when I promise that I'll be eternally faithful to you. You'll have enough faith in my love for you to know for certain that I'll never betray you. Ever. You doubting my loyalty like this is an insult to me and really hurts my feelings."

Succubus: *Freezes in shock* "...I've hurt you..." *Starts crying and glomps him* "I'm sorry! I never should have doubted you! Forgive me!"

In other words, the guy tells her that she hurt his feelings with her accusation of unfaithfulness or whatever, she freaks out over it, seriously thinking about "punishing" herself (probably by self-inflicted wounds, as that seems to be the most common thing for that) for doubting him, but he forgives her before she can and they have "make-up sex".
From the hate-scorched sky!
With righteous anger in our hearts!
We draw forth the sword that smites evil!
Thou art the innocent blade----Demonbane!

Lemuria Impact:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtkCGQ9aTIc

Lemuria Impact translation:
"In this World of Light, there is no place for you of the Darkness!
Thirst not! Hunger not! Return to the Void!
Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Hmm. Must be my imagination, but I could SWEAR that Yandere's were more vindictive than that. Usually they'd go far enough to even threaten pain or ceased mortality on their lover if such comments were made.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: God of Insanity
Favorite Monster Type: The lizard-types

Post by Shadow of Legend »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Hmm. Must be my imagination, but I could SWEAR that Yandere's were more vindictive than that. Usually they'd go far enough to even threaten pain or ceased mortality on their lover if such comments were made.

Well, from what I've read, there are two major types of Yandere; the "rival killing" kind and the "man killing" kind. It's probably a gamble, but if she's of the man-killing kind, she might either attack you for such a comment, or do as I envision/hope, and break down as depicted. If she were of the rival-killing kind, she might be more likely to respond "positively" to the comments, but... Yeah. I'm not completely sure. If she's not "that far Yan", she might be easily convinced, but if she's "full-on psychotic Yandere", it's probably a lot less likely to work.

I wonder how the Yandere in question would respond if after this:
Shadow of Legend wrote: That would probably provoke me to say, "Are you doubting me!? Doubting my loyalty!? Come here!" and proceed to bang her for the rest of the day.
...we are laying next to each other in bed and I ask, "Do you understand my loyalty and love now, or do I have to fuck you again?"
From the hate-scorched sky!
With righteous anger in our hearts!
We draw forth the sword that smites evil!
Thou art the innocent blade----Demonbane!

Lemuria Impact:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtkCGQ9aTIc

Lemuria Impact translation:
"In this World of Light, there is no place for you of the Darkness!
Thirst not! Hunger not! Return to the Void!
Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Heh, unless she's got a huge thing for Femdom, I think you're good bro. :lol:
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Katsoro
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baby Monkey
Favorite Monster Type: Orc,Nightmare,KitsunHolstaurus

Post by Katsoro »

hay hay hay! the Lilim is NOT a Lamia but even if she was man killingly jealous I would still be more then happy to die between THOSE thighs.
Lilim: *throws knife to me* "No thighs for you! now die cheating scum, I'll follow you shortly."
Me: !Q.Q! x.x
"The smiles and laughter of his readers are the greatest rewords of a writer."__Me

So go read Battle Mage and comment on it Q.Q
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

if a lilim was a yandere i think she would more likely use her charm powers or some type of spell on her lover to make sure he is faittful or only thinks about her. She would probably have a spell similar to shirohebi's lust flame.
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Nawwwwww man, don't say that. It's already enough that when the Lilim decides to seriously use her charm abilities it's quite virtually impossible for a guy to resist. They DO NOT need fatal attraction spells.
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess

Hey i know its bad already with them having not chance in hell resisting charm spells, but it more than likely they have other spells too just saying, they are the DL offspring you know.

REBEL
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

I know, I know. It's just best not to even imply such an idea cuz then it may become a staple of their abilities an' I repeat: they're ALREADY too OP right now.
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Gotta agree with Flash on this one VD. The last thing we need is ways to make the Lilim even more OP than she all ready is.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Spoiler: show
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

And epic seriously? That "Fatal Attraction" spell sounds like somethin' Druella already done cook'd up anyways! So it damn sure shouldn't be branch'd out to the rest'o the sisterhood!
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess

If druella/dellera has such a spell, then it would possibly go without saying that her older sisters have a spell just like it too, i wouldn't be suprise if they taught it to her.

REBEL
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Man that would soooo suck if that was true. :?
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Man that would soooo suck if that was true. :?
Amen to that brother!

Which makes me wonder...you guys think that Druella's older sisters look different than the profile like she does or are they pretty much all the same except with different hair styles?
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Spoiler: show
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess

I would say they all have their own unique attraction and looks to them, but they all just keep their trade mark silver hair and red eyes from their mother.

REBEL
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Well I'm sure there ain't no twins in that entire mix there, so if anything differentiating looks shouldn't be an issue whatsoever even among girls like THEM.
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

There could be some twins. I don't see why it can't be the case. Just imagine having one of the twins finding a guy, then her twin sister decides to play a "prank" on her...you can guess what happens next.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Post by Pierce »

dragonstryke58 wrote:There could be some twins. I don't see why it can't be the case. Just imagine having one of the twins finding a guy, then her twin sister decides to play a "prank" on her...you can guess what happens next.
Delicious snu snu is my guess....
Katsoro
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baby Monkey
Favorite Monster Type: Orc,Nightmare,KitsunHolstaurus

Post by Katsoro »

dragonstryke58 wrote:There could be some twins. I don't see why it can't be the case. Just imagine having one of the twins finding a guy, then her twin sister decides to play a "prank" on her...you can guess what happens next.
twins? WHAT! dose that mean I can have two? :shock:
"The smiles and laughter of his readers are the greatest rewords of a writer."__Me

So go read Battle Mage and comment on it Q.Q
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

She's probably the monstergirl I would want to upset the least seeing as who her mother is. I kind of have mixed feelings about her. I agree with her wanting there to be peace between men and manomo but I don't like how she corrupts monstergirls to do it. And won't men become extinct if all the women in the world become manomo who only have female children?
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!