The Girl of your Dreams!

A Dating RP

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Re: The Girl of your Dreams!

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Pokemonaces wrote: @Flash
"Sure, I'd love to eat...mainly meat though..." Jessica said as she got up "Not to be picky but...meat is just so good and tasty...sure vegetables are good for you but they taste bland..." She said as she started to put her clothes on "Know any good places to eat then with plenty of meat?"
"HaHAH! Now you're speakin' my language, Jess. It's even more rare to find a girl with an appetite for meat! They always want some whacky salad or some shit. Frankly I think it's sexy that you like meat.....hell, that's probly why those curves of yours look so good too." Harvey leered "And yeah, I know the perfect place. Little joint called Moe's. He SPECIALIZES in meat if you can believe that, cooks'em up so damn good that you'd think they came from some snooty, high-classed place, and sells the stuff for near rock-bottom due to his popularity! With one 20, I could probly by entire meals for 5 people! Thankfully for you, I happen to know Moe himself. He's one'o the few decent people left on this damn planet, so we got along real good. Anyways, just nab yourself a coat out my closet there and we can head out. There's plenty of colors there if you're picky. I don't really care much about jacket colors so long as it ain't girly lookin'."

With that said, Harvey left Jessica to her lonesome in his room while he went to fetch his wallet from the living room.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Hothead
"Anytime...but are you hungry?" Laura asked as she smiled to Mara "You see...eating with a hearty stomach is always needed before a spar!" Laura said as she smiled at Mara

"Yea...thats why you eat like an Orc or Ogre..." Piko teased

"Hey!" Laura said giving an angry stare at Piko

@Kmon
"Thank you..." Binka said smiling to the man as she closes the door "Hey Victor! Wings are here!" She said as she brought the Bucket of wings to Victor

"Wings!" Mayella said as she grabbed one, then blushed due to the embarrassment of her actions "Sorry...these just taste really good..."

@Chaos
"Another one?" Seino blushed as she smiled "I think you want another round...you sure like to..." She then notices his eyes, they turned Amber "Arc...your eyes...look...their Amber..." She seemed shocked "wow...the process is much faster than I realized..."

@Saiake
*Yawn* Reedia yawned as she woke up, looking at Sai "Or morning dear..." She looks around "Hmm...where's Anadiris...I smell something cooking so she must be cooking something..." She said as she got up, going to the kitchen, she smiles at seeing her butt naked "Well...that sure is seductive..."

@Flash
"YAY!" Jessica yelled out in glee as she jumped with happiness, then when Harvey left, she simply sat back on the couch, relaxing as she rubs her stomach and having thoughts of engorging herself with meat :full:
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
Chaos
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Gentleman Lich
Favorite Monster Type: Oni, Ogre, Goblins and such

Post by Chaos »

Pokemonaces wrote: @Chaos
"Another one?" Seino blushed as she smiled "I think you want another round...you sure like to..." She then notices his eyes, they turned Amber "Arc...your eyes...look...their Amber..." She seemed shocked "wow...the process is much faster than I realized..."
Arc smiled a bit, feeling strangely like he could go on another round easily. Odd seeing as he was never one who had much endurance. "Amber...but my eyes are supposed to be a greenish colour.......wait....what?!" Arc exclaims as Seino speaks of some sort of process. "What do you mean by a "process"? Whats happening?" He asked, panic rising in his voice.
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

@Kmon
"Thank you..." Binka said smiling to the man as she closes the door "Hey Kevin! Wings are here!" She said as she brought the Bucket of wings to Kevin

"Wings!" Mayella said as she grabbed one, then blushed due to the embarrassment of her actions "Sorry...these just taste really good..."
"If you think this is good you should try the other Brazilan cooked steak" Saeko said watching the girls eating the hotwings with a giggle before saying "Now I'm going to my hotel now girl it was nice to meet you and I'll meet you and girls later tomorrow afternoon... now remember not to overdo it you have to work in the morning." she said before silently signalling the four guards to secure the exit before leaving out the door.

"We won't thanks mom." Kevin said as he waved goodbye to his mother and watched her and the members of his team leave.

When they were gone he put the Buffalo wings bucket on the table and asked "Well girls I guess after tomorrow we leave for Japan."

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Monster Scholar
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Married and leaving.
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Monster Scholar »

Ikorus moaned softly against Kathy's lips, his body trembling from Aida's licking, as his now sensetive member was still hard. How could you not be with these two beauties with him? He stroked Kathy's hair sensually, as he gently stroked Aida's cheek, letting them both know he loved them.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Hothead
"Anytime...but are you hungry?" Laura asked as she smiled to Mara "You see...eating with a hearty stomach is always needed before a spar!" Laura said as she smiled at Mara

"Yea...thats why you eat like an Orc or Ogre..." Piko teased

"Hey!" Laura said giving an angry stare at Piko
Marthy chuckled"Yeah, it's like this I suppose, anyway, do you two have anything in mind?" Mara thought about this "How about some fried salmon?" Marthy nodded and looked at Piko and Laura "And what would you two like?"

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
MonsterGirlLuver

Post by MonsterGirlLuver »

I moan out loud as I enter her, my eyes roll back as her virgin pussy squeezes around my cock. I continue scratching her tail. I keep sucking on her breast.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Chaos
"Relax relax...it isn't going to kill you. Now I know you humans at least know about monsters called Incubi right? If so, then your slowly turning into one...all of us Mamono posses Demonic energy that slowly turns our man into an Incubi...allowing them to live just as long and make more...well...passionate love..."

@Kmon
"Japan...this worlds geography intrigues me...is it similar to our world?" Binka questioned as she kept eating

"Probably...considering this world is almost like ours...but in this world still is far different from ours...much more technologically advanced for one thing...and all humans..." Mayella added

@Scholar
"Alright Ikorus...here I go!" Aida said as she dropped her waist on his as the lips of her pussy swallow his tip, then shortly the entire thing, letting out a moan of ecstasy as she smiles at him, then she pump her hips up and down on his dick "Uwaaahh...feels so good..." She moans

"Hehe, Ikorus..." Kathy blushed when Ikorus stroked her hair, she kept kissing him lovingly, staring into his eyes with hers

@Hothead
"Hmm...I prefer meat but...I can eat just about whatever you can give...so surprise me...seeing as how I don't know much about human delicacy..." Laura said as she looked at Marthy

"Yea, same here, I don't care what it is, but you better have something sweet for dessert!" Piko said blushing at the thought of eating ice cream

@Monsterlover
"So good..." Linzy moans, feeling Garth suck on her breasts and scratch her fluffy tail, just the pleasurable sensation that the two gave made her body quiver in pleasure as she drools, she then starts to pump her hips up and down slowly on his dick "Garth...my new buddy..." she laid her body closer to his so he could better grab her breasts
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

"YAY!" Jessica yelled out in glee as she jumped with happiness, then when Harvey left, she simply sat back on the couch, relaxing as she rubs her stomach and having thoughts of engorging herself with meat.
It wasn't but about a minute before Harvey returned, wallet in pocket. Since he still had his hoodie to use for cover, he didn't need a jacket, but he was sort of surprised and also quite amused by Jessica's apparent daydream, which according to her laidback position, detailed what she was thinking about quite well.

"Heh, so what? Lookin' so much forward to the food that you forget the part about getting a jacket? It IS kinda chilly outside y'know. That and despite how sexy you look in nothing but buckles and straps, I don't think people would take to kindly to you showing that match on default. Modesty is kinda the thing on this world. Sucks, I know, but that's how it is. I actually got a couple loose-fitters for you if you'd like to try them on. That alright?" Harvey offered
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

@Kmon
"Japan...this worlds geography intrigues me...is it similar to our world?" Binka questioned as she kept eating

"Probably...considering this world is almost like ours...but in this world still is far different from ours...much more technologically advanced for one thing...and all humans..." Mayella added
"True but trust me with my help you'll both adapt." Kevin said before eating another wing. "Perhaps we could stop by the Art Museum and Library since it about a block away from this neighbourhood and since we are in it Philadelphia will be easy for me to show you this part of the world's culture before we leave it...I just hope my professor take the announcement of my family obligations well before getting pissed off."

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Destined Paths Of Eden
Chaos
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Gentleman Lich
Favorite Monster Type: Oni, Ogre, Goblins and such

Post by Chaos »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Chaos
"Relax relax...it isn't going to kill you. Now I know you humans at least know about monsters called Incubi right? If so, then your slowly turning into one...all of us Mamono posses Demonic energy that slowly turns our man into an Incubi...allowing them to live just as long and make more...well...passionate love..."
Arc listened to Seino's explanation, and he paled slightly. While he never practiced it, or even cared much for that matter, he had been schooled a Catholic. Incubi were always portayed as evil beings, even in fantasy that he read. While the way she spoke about it sounded no where near as harmful, something in him was making him fear the prospect of changing into something that was not human, even if it meant years of passion with the beatiful dragon.

He squirmed more in Seino's arms the panicked feeling in his mind making his coherent thoughts start to scatter.
Monster Scholar
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Married and leaving.

Post by Monster Scholar »

Ikorus moaned loudly as the Ogre's pussy took him in once again. Almost immediately, he began to move his hips against hers, their flesh slapping together as he felt her inner muscles around his shaft. At the same time, he held Kathy's face, returning her loving kisses. His heart was going wild from the passion and emotion this moment was bringing out in him.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Hothead
"Hmm...I prefer meat but...I can eat just about whatever you can give...so surprise me...seeing as how I don't know much about human delicacy..." Laura said as she looked at Marthy

"Yea, same here, I don't care what it is, but you better have something sweet for dessert!" Piko said blushing at the thought of eating ice cream
Marthy smiled as he headed into he kitchen, it was a whopping hour and thirty minutes with the kitchen simmering with boiling water, and the smell of fresh food being made before Marthy came back with a plate of steak and fried rice for Laura with a bottle of Barbecue sauce for her, a plate of lobster and a side of shrimp for Mara, and finally a banana spit with a scoop of chocolate, a scoop of vanilla, and a scoop of strawberry, each lightly covered with chocolate syrup and sprinkles. Marthy himself had a king crab plate for him "Well, dig in!." Mara giggled as she sat down where her plate was "Man, I really don't know how you do it Marthy, I'd never be able to make food as good as you." Marthy chuckles "Well like to practice on occasion, with a friend of mine." Mara looks at him "you mean Jason?" Marthy nods

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Shadow Mann2330
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Wife of the super Skrull

Post by Shadow Mann2330 »

(Im so beat tonight I have been working for so long this week and im exhausted I might post later tonight. Im sorry for the inconvenience Pokemances)
The only record of an illegal post inside the Moderator thread:
Re: Stuff To Do
Post by Shadow Mann2330 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:01 pm
I had heard that there was talk of custom titles a few days back.
Does that mean Mann can haz Girtibiliu?
:3
Post by Tsar CUBE » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:02 pm
O_o
how the fuck.... can you even see this thread... it was meant for staff only O_o
X3
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: The Clown Swordsman

Post by WodanYmirthe2nd »

Pokemonaces wrote: @Wodan
"Uh..." surprised at Elric's Lustful eyes, she matches it with her own and gives a smile, her canine teeth on her left showed "Alright then..." She gently pushes Elric on the couch with her, getting on top of him "Alright...lets try this again..." she pushes her vagina on his dick, letting out a moan on pleasure "Aaaahhh...your dicks size is perfect...not too big...not too small..." She says as she starts to thrust pump her hips up and down on his hips, making seductive sounds with each wet, slap like sounds of their hips hitting each other
"Sheva~" Elric moaned as he let her do the work, "Ahhh~" he watched her easily slide up and down on his member, riding him without any difficulty. He wanted to take the lead but he'd let her take the lead first while he enjoys her love, "For a prude... You sure know a lot on making love huh, Sheva?" he teased as she continues to ride him.
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Cambion
Favorite Monster Type: Religious Types

Post by Saiake »

@Saiake
*Yawn* Reedia yawned as she woke up, looking at Sai "Or morning dear..." She looks around "Hmm...where's Anadiris...I smell something cooking so she must be cooking something..." She said as she got up, going to the kitchen, she smiles at seeing her butt naked "Well...that sure is seductive..."
*Ana turns holding the frying pan, the bacon still frying away*

Ana: well, thank you Reedia. *she walks over to the table and spoons out some of the eggs and a few pieces of bacon on each plate. their is already 2 pieces of buttered toast on each plate. she walks back and set the pan on one on the cold burners, and grabs a bottle of apple juice from it, pouring some in each glass*

Ana: breakfast is ready :)

*Sai sits at the table, right in the middle of the 2 empty seats. Ana sits on one side of him. Sai turns towards Reedia*

Sai: have a seat here Reedia. Ana is a really great cook, your gana love her food

*Ana blushes a little, being slightly flattered*

Ana; Sai, its just bacon and eggs, anyone can make it.

Sai: yeah, but i still like your cooking.

Should my eyes fail me, I will still see thee. Should my ears fail me, I will still hear thee. Should I lose my legs, I will still walk to thee. Should my voice depart, I will sing of thy. Should my arms break apart, I will hold thee with my very heart. Should my heart cease to pound, I will sing of thy with my soul. Should my soul be broken, then I shall... Embrace thee... With my blood...
Shadow Mann2330
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Wife of the super Skrull

Post by Shadow Mann2330 »

@Shadowman
Natasha moaned as she felt her end closing in "I knew that spell that....that Succubi would teach me would come in handy..." She smiled, reaching up to grope Misha's breasts, Natasha's artificial dick throbbing "I feel like cumming..." She moaned, thrusting her hips deeply one last time, she lets out a liquid similar to semen, it looked just like semen as well, but it was really her love juices, all with high concentrations of Demonic energy as it quickly fills Misha with unexplainable pleasure
"AWWW You're done? Im not there yet..." Misha said removing herself from Natasha with disappointment in her voice.
"Even that dick inside me and I still didn't get off, whats happening to me ever since Helga..." Misha wondered
"That stuff yo shot into me..It isn't going to get me pregnant or anything right?" Misha asked waiting by Natasha's side...

______________________________-
"Very interesting dear...but don't fret...I can lend a helping hand if we do need help...I wasn't to avoid fights...so why don't we just try and run from any fights?" Melona asked as she smiled to Victor
"What and let the Ruffians claim our honor? I think not Russian's take pride in their kills and none more than a Romanov" Victor stated Very proudly his face warming and his smile deepening as memory's of old fill his thoughts.

:goodjob:
(HINT: Drop some questions about his past whilst they walk)
:goodjob:
The only record of an illegal post inside the Moderator thread:
Post by Shadow Mann2330 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:01 pm
I had heard that there was talk of custom titles a few days back.
Does that mean Mann can haz Girtibiliu?
:3
Post by Tsar CUBE » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:02 pm
O_o
how the fuck.... can you even see this thread... it was meant for staff only O_o
X3
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Flash
"I don't mind wearing these Jackets." Jessica said as she smiled at Harvey as she kissed his cheek "And yea...I love meat as I said before...so I can't wait!" She jumped excitedly

@Kmon
"If you could do that, that would be great help for us to better understand this world." Binka said

"Hehe...we where at an Art Museum once right Binka?" Mayella asked

"Yea...we got kicked out for starting a fight..." Binka replied

@Chaos
"Don't be afraid Arc...you wont turn evil...you'll just have maddening lust for the girl who converted you into an Incubi..." Seino said, with that she blushed staring at him "Just calm down..." Seino pulls his head to her chest, trying to calm him down "Don't worry okay?"

@Scholar
Aida kept up with Ikorus thrust, the pure ecstasy as she drooled, giving him a face of satisfaction as she pumps her hips. Her pussy gripping his dick as it tightens more as she feels the tip of his dick hit the wall of her womb "Uwaahhh..." She moaned

"Ikorus..." Kathy said as she moaned his name aloud, she presses her left breasts on his lips, her nipple in his mouth "Go ahead...suck..."

@Hothead
"Oh my..." Laura said as she blushed at the sight of the gorgeous food Marthy made "Marthy..." Looking at him, her blue eyes showed both appreciation and shock, she took a bite, the way it was seasoned, the way the rice was flavored, everything was perfect to every detail when it came to taste.

"wow! so pretty!" Piko simply started to engorge herself as she starts to take bites from the banana split

@Wodan
"Hey...don't make it sound like I'm a whore...I'm only doing such lewd things with you only because you are the one I chose...and someday when you feel comfortable...you will be the man to bear our children..." She pulled him to that he could be on top of her "Now...show me what kind of a man you can be...when it comes to making love..." She smiled

@Saiake
"Hehe, just take the complement Anadiris..." Reedia said as she smiled at her "anyways, the cooking looks good..." As Reedia takes a bite, she gives her a thumbs up "wow...it's really good..." She said

@Shadowman
"Well I wasn't done you know...I just came once..." Natasha said "Sorry..." Then hearing the question, she smiles "Thats just my love juices..." Natasha said "It's has high concentrations of my Demonic Energy...and don't let it's name fool you...it's a good thing."

"Now what..." Helga said as she was waiting for Misha

"Hmm...you seem so optomistic about fighting...and care to fill me in on what past events caused you and your sister to be...hunted down?" Melona asked

Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kmon13 »

@Kmon
"If you could do that, that would be great help for us to better understand this world." Binka said

"Hehe...we where at an Art Museum once right Binka?" Mayella asked

"Yea...we got kicked out for starting a fight..." Binka replied
"Well don't worry I know the head of security and something tells me you'll love the weapons exhibit." Kevin said remembering his family has a few donated replicas of his family's ancestral armor and weapons."It also has a few piece from my family's ancestral history." Now would you like to finish watching the movie 300 or would you like to find something else in my DVD library?"

Destined Paths Of Eden
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

"I don't mind wearing these Jackets." Jessica said as she smiled at Harvey as she kissed his cheek "And yea...I love meat as I said before...so I can't wait!" She jumped excitedly
After Jessica agreed, Harvey helped her into a nice-looking jean-vest jacket and a pair of brick-red sweat-pants on her bottom. Admittedly, even without a shirt to cover her bulging breast straps, the vest jacket looked so well on her that he figured he'd just have her go as is. As he began to lead Jessica out of the room alongside her, he noticed that his pants made absolutely no difference in hindering the curvaceous bulbousness of her ass. The sight of it was too tantalizing for him to resist, so he swiftly gave her cheek a rough squeeze and knead as they got near the door, smirking the whole way.

"Sorry......but that ass of yours is too tempting y'know. In fact, I'm a little worried it's TOO tempting. Who knows how many other guys would love to grab it for themselves...." Harvey leered