The Girl of your Dreams!

A Dating RP

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Monster Scholar
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Married and leaving.
Favorite Monster Type: None

Re: The Girl of your Dreams!

Post by Monster Scholar »

Ikorus gasped and moaned when he felt his tip kissing her womb. "Ah...Aida..." His eyes looked up at Kathy, as she offered her breast to him. Without a word, he took her nipple between his lips, sucking feverishly, bucking his hips faster against the Ogre. He held the Grizzly close to him as he sucked her nipple nice and firmly.
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: The Clown Swordsman

Post by WodanYmirthe2nd »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Wodan
"Hey...don't make it sound like I'm a whore...I'm only doing such lewd things with you only because you are the one I chose...and someday when you feel comfortable...you will be the man to bear our children..." She pulled him to that he could be on top of her "Now...show me what kind of a man you can be...when it comes to making love..." She smiled
"With pleasure~" Elric said as he pounds away the insides of Sheva, "Aren't we getting tight down there, Sheva~" he smiled while he used his hands to grope and knead her tits, "Guh... Your nipples are getting hard again~ I love the feeling of your chests in my hands you know~"
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Pokemonaces wrote: @Hothead
"Oh my..." Laura said as she blushed at the sight of the gorgeous food Marthy made "Marthy..." Looking at him, her blue eyes showed both appreciation and shock, she took a bite, the way it was seasoned, the way the rice was flavored, everything was perfect to every detail when it came to taste.

"wow! so pretty!" Piko simply started to engorge herself as she starts to take bites from the banana split
Marthy chuckles as he began to eat his king crab "Thanks you two, I'm really glad you liked it." Mara giggles "Seriously you are like a genius whenever something requires thought." Marthy chuckles "Well you two? how is it?"

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Chaos
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Gentleman Lich
Favorite Monster Type: Oni, Ogre, Goblins and such

Post by Chaos »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Chaos
"Don't be afraid Arc...you wont turn evil...you'll just have maddening lust for the girl who converted you into an Incubi..." Seino said, with that she blushed staring at him "Just calm down..." Seino pulls his head to her chest, trying to calm him down "Don't worry okay?"
Arc barely hears her, lost in his own panicked thoughts. His heart rate rises as worse and worse thoughts enter his mind. However, the thoughts begin to slow, and his hyperventilating, and quickened heartbeat quiet down as he feels her gently caress his head against her warm chest. His body cant deny the soothing, calming effect of her soft words, and warm,gentle cradling.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

@Kaijin
"T.J...." Moaning in more pleasure as she felt his warm dick inside her, the feeling was nothing like she experienced, her mother taught her the ways of lovemaking by watching her mother please her father. Learning from all the technique and advices that her sweet mother taught her, she followed up on their instructions as she moved her hips in a grinding motion, the motions she gave made sure to rub every crevice and skin of his dick, letting out a moan or two for each second as she kept her position "Well...I have my mother to thank for that...she taught me how to please men my love..." Macy said softly, the soft feeling of her wool on her hips constantly rub on his waist, the feeling was both relaxing and tiresome

"T.J....your so sweet..." Mimika said as she smiled at him for the promise he made to her, eager for it, she smiles and tubs her pussy at a faster rate, her love juices flowing out even more with the intense ecstasy she felt from his tongue, exploring the inside of her pussy as if trying to taste the forbidden flavor lust. Then Mimika noticed her face was lined up with Macy's perfectly "Macy...lets kiss..." She said, Macy nodded with eagerness present on her eyes as they both grasped each others shoulders, then kissing each other as they rub their two tongue together, letting out moans of pleasure
I was too entranced to pay that much attention to Macy's words on that moment, but if that weren't the case I would have probably freaked out at so many epic levels... She learnt by watching her parents going at it... What the heck?
That kind of things can traumatize kids, not making them bring a notepad around and write down every thing they see... But hey... I couldn't deny the results of that, if I ever see her mother I should be thanking her...

She sure knew what she was doing... it was still almost impossible to believe that I took her virginity just a while ago, her motions were slow, gentle, soft... but they were more than enough for shutting down any rational thought I had, and if that wasn't enough the feeling of her soft wool on my bare skin even more incredible... it was driving me crazy.
The stimulation given on my manhood only made my oral assault to get more vicious, my tongue ventured even deeper on Mimika's womahood... I began licking faster, more hungrily as I kept savoring her love juices... I couldn't get enough of this, it was the first time I did this yet I was already was addicted.

The attention given, the soft and relaxing feeling of the wool, their pleasured moans.... I was already at my limit, I was about to come.... on one hand it was quite a relief, on the other I didn't want it to end so soon.... but at least I knew it would be the first of many times to come...
My hands let go Macy's slender waist and my fingers began knocking slightly her thights in an attempt to letting her know that I was reaching my own climax.
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
MonsterGirlLuver

Post by MonsterGirlLuver »

Pre began to seep from my semen as I moaned into her breast. My cock throbbed as I soon reached my climax. I separated from her breast and say "I-I'm cumming!" and shoot my load into her womb as I moaned out loud.
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Cambion
Favorite Monster Type: Religious Types

Post by Saiake »

@Saiake
"Hehe, just take the complement Anadiris..." Reedia said as she smiled at her "anyways, the cooking looks good..." As Reedia takes a bite, she gives her a thumbs up "wow...it's really good..." She said
Ana: well, thanks to both of you guys

*Ana smiles and enjoys her food, as Sai also digs right in. Ana pauses for a moment and looks at Reedia*

Um...Reedia. you said you were turning Sai into a demon like you right?...well...is it possible...you could turn me into a demon too

*she blushes and Sai pauses awkwardly as well, knowing what Reedia would have to do to Anadiris to turn her into one*

Should my eyes fail me, I will still see thee. Should my ears fail me, I will still hear thee. Should I lose my legs, I will still walk to thee. Should my voice depart, I will sing of thy. Should my arms break apart, I will hold thee with my very heart. Should my heart cease to pound, I will sing of thy with my soul. Should my soul be broken, then I shall... Embrace thee... With my blood...
Shadow Mann2330
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Wife of the super Skrull

Post by Shadow Mann2330 »

"Well I wasn't done you know...I just came once..." Natasha said "Sorry..." Then hearing the question, she smiles "Thats just my love juices..." Natasha said "It's has high concentrations of my Demonic Energy...and don't let it's name fool you...it's a good thing."
"Oh that's good Im not done yet myself there is still so much to experiance... Like this!!" Misha said as she Plunged her mouth down on Natasha's still stuffed cock and removed the rod from her ureathra.
ever
so
slowly....

Once the rod is removed Misha licks the length and drops the rod dropping down on Natasha's still throbbing cock.
Misha made sure to cover her bottom teeth as she tried to suck away on Natasha hoping to get her off once more so she can taste this "demonic essence"....
"Now what..." Helga said as she was waiting for Misha

"Hmm...you seem so optimistic about fighting...and care to fill me in on what past events caused you and your sister to be...hunted down?" Melona asked

(Need a bit of time to think about this one plus its a bit late and im a little tired, ill post Victor in the morning Poke)
The only record of an illegal post inside the Moderator thread:
Re: Stuff To Do
Post by Shadow Mann2330 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:01 pm
I had heard that there was talk of custom titles a few days back.
Does that mean Mann can haz Girtibiliu?
:3
Re: Stuff To Do
Post by Tsar CUBE » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:02 pm
O_o
how the fuck.... can you even see this thread... it was meant for staff only O_o
X3
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Kmon
"Let us continue watching this movie 300...so far it intrigues me." Binka said as the fire on her tail lightens up "Besides...it seems the past events of Earth seem to somehow relate ours don't you think Mayella

"Yea...it does in some ways doesn't it?" Mayella sai

@Flash
"Oh...you perv...that's quiet a compliment for me..." Jessica blushed as she pulled his body to her's, her chest touching his as her soft breasts cushion him "Your not bad yourself considering your carrying quiet a package there Harvey." She trails her fingers from his chest, then moving up to his neck and releasing it from his chin in a rather seductive motion

@ Scholar
"There we go...aaaahhhhh..." Kathy moaned as she felt Ikorus suck on her breasts as if he was starving, moaning in pleasure as she sets his head on her lap, letting his head rest on her soft thighs

Aida felt her climax coming "Ikorus...I'm going to cu soon..." Aida said as she kept pumping her hips, the intense heat of her pussy rising and the tightness getting even tighter with each thrusts

@Wodan
"Glad to hear that dear...it's just the feeling of your dick inside me...it feels great...I can't help it if I get turned on by such a masculant man..." Sheva said as she pulled him down to press her breasts closer to his chest "How does it feel? My soft breasts touching you chest..." She licked his neck in a rather seductive manner

@Hothead
"It's really Good Marthy...your lack manhood makes up for you impressive culinary skills and smarts...and of course as I said earlier I am happy with just the way you are..." Laura said

"Are you sure...or are you bing picky again?" Piko asked with a snide smile

"Of course..." Laura blushed

@Chaos
"There...now...I don't know how exactly Incubi are portrayed in your world besides being viewed as evil but...I promise you in my world...Incubi are the most wonderful beings for any Monster girl to have..." Seino then folded her wings to completely cover him "Besides..." At the darkness inside her wings, she gently licks his neck "For incubi...sex is their most favorite pass time..."

@Kaijin
Macy looked at T.J. as he got her attention, feeling his dick twitch, she figured he was near his limit, but she also shared the same feeling as him as her pussy contracted tightly on his dick "I feel like cumming as well..." The pumped her hips a few more times on his

"Me too..." Mimika said as she herself started to feel the sensation of release, frantically rubbing her pussy on his mouth "Cu...cumming!" She yelled out, she arched her back from the feeling of intense release as she releases her love juices into T.J.s mouth

"Cumming!" Macy said, with a final thrust, she let go of all resistance to cum, letting her love juices go spurting right out as if it where an explosion coating his dick with in

@Monsterlover
"Uwaaahh!" Was all that Linzy could say as she felt his warm sperm flood her womb, with the overwhelming stimulation and feeling of his warm seed inside her, she releases as well as she kisses him deeply as she cumed, her love juices mixing with his sperm

@Saiake
"Yea of course...in fact...turning human women is very easy...unlike men which takes time since we give Demonic energy like drops of it, for women we can spill it out all at once, turning women instantly to any type of monster girl that transforms them...or in my case...I can turn you into a succubus..." She blushed

@Shadowman
"Your going to have to do better tan that dear..." Natasha said as she stood up, putting the tip of her cock on Misha's soft lips, she pushes the tip gently inside her mouth as she starts to thrust her hips "aaahhh...your mouth feels great Misha..." She moaned
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Hothead
"It's really Good Marthy...your lack manhood makes up for you impressive culinary skills and smarts...and of course as I said earlier I am happy with just the way you are..." Laura said

"Are you sure...or are you bing picky again?" Piko asked with a snide smile

"Of course..." Laura blushed
Marthy mumbled a little at the part of his lacking manhood but he chuckled a little at Piko's comment "My my, Laura, you sure have a way with words, don't you?" Marthy spoke causing Mara to giggle "Well it was probably just her little slip of the tongue is all." Marthy smiled "You're right, say Mara, before you and Laura fight, why not head over to Jason's Ranch? after all, his field is vast." Mara nodded "of course, Jason would like to meet her as well. how about it Laura?"

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
MonsterGirlLuver

Post by MonsterGirlLuver »

I return the kiss, my dick unable to stop, continues spurting cum into her, my hips twitched and quivered as the pleasure grew. My eyes rolled back and moan out as I continue to thrust as I constantly ejaculate, the pleasure being too great.
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

@Kmon
"Let us continue watching this movie 300...so far it intrigues me." Binka said as the fire on her tail lightens up "Besides...it seems the past events of Earth seem to somehow relate ours don't you think Mayella

"Yea...it does in some ways doesn't it?" Mayella said
"Okay but Binka may need to see it from the beginning." said Kevin used the button the wireless controller to return it to be beginning so Binka could see the training style of the Spartan warriors before going to the part were Mayella paused it... The arrival of the Persian's as their Emissary with his guard holding the skulls of his former kings as they were as riding into Sparta.

Kevin was sitting in the middle of both his future wives with a smile hoping this would never end....

------------------------------------------

In an apartment the other side of town...

Julia was on her couch in front of her laptop as she was eating cookies looking over her E-mail messages still pouting about the loss of Kevin to two women.

To say she was livid at the lost her sex-slave and meal ticket would be an understatement and would pick something out of her wardrobe to make him leave those cosplayers when he came to school tomorrow and if that failed She would use her trusty tazer and the janitorial closet and two of her friends to show him what he would lose if he left.

Then things could return to business as usual... Kevin doing everything he could to please her!

But that would be too easy since she wanted revenge against caramel-skinned Amazon bitch in cosplaying bitch who attacked her with claymore.

Then she seen something on her E-mail that caught her eye....

A post message marked as unknown "Girl of her dreams."

She answered it hoping it would take her mind off things and clicked yes to get started.

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: The Clown Swordsman

Post by WodanYmirthe2nd »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Wodan
"Glad to hear that dear...it's just the feeling of your dick inside me...it feels great...I can't help it if I get turned on by such a masculant man..." Sheva said as she pulled him down to press her breasts closer to his chest "How does it feel? My soft breasts touching you chest..." She licked his neck in a rather seductive manner
"Gah~" Elric said as his cock got even harder inside Sheva after being pulled closer to her and getting licked sensually, "Sheva... I'm not that buffed you know..." he added as he continuously churn and grind his member inside her monstrous pussy, "I've never felt so alive in my entire life~"
Monster Scholar
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Married and leaving.

Post by Monster Scholar »

Ikorus could feel his own cock pulsing and throbbing within Aida's wanting pussy. He sucked hard and eagerly on Kathy's breast, feeling the warm flesh of her thigh beneath his face. As he heard Aida's moans, he released Kathy's breast, though his lips remained only inches away from her motherly flesh. "Then cum for me Aida," he whispered against Kathy's breast. "Let's cum together!"
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Pokemonaces wrote: @Flash
"Oh...you perv...that's quiet a compliment for me..." Jessica blushed as she pulled his body to her's, her chest touching his as her soft breasts cushion him "Your not bad yourself considering your carrying quiet a package there Harvey." She trails her fingers from his chest, then moving up to his neck and releasing it from his chin in a rather seductive motion.
As Jessica put the moves on Harvey just as shrewdly as he did with her moments earlier, he could practically feel the desire welling up just by simply looking at her lascivious expression. However, he managed to will himself to blink, shrugging off any adverse thoughts that would've threatened to smolder in the depths of his mind.

"Mmmf.......you know what? How about we go ahead and get a move on already before we end up going at it again out of nowhere?" Harvey yelped, meaning it in an awkward fashion, but sounding in such away that this needed to happen or the latter WOULD.

And so they left. Harvey's apartment was located on the first floor, #15, so they never to go down any flights of stairs before leaving the doorway to the apartment complex and coming out to the wistful afternoon sun. It was mildly chilly, definitely enough to suggest outside clothing be worn, but nothing so terribly obtuse as to warrant anything more than something to protect against the wayward wind-chill.

"It's actually not that far of a walk away, so there's no reason to even use my car. Come on, let's get going." Harvey stated

As Harvey had recently explained, the walk wasn't very long at all. If anything, it was quite pleasant walking alongside Jessica with his arm over her opposite shoulder. Soon they arrived at the restaurant building itself, which looked like an old-style themed Log cabin, but was only that way in looks. In reality, it was simply brick formations that made up the bulk of the place that they appeared this way. It was barely above one-story high, but the width of the building was sizable and had a glowing red sign titled "Moe's" splayed on the upper face of the building itself. As the two approached, strong, tantalizing smells of well-cooked meat products through them for a loop before they so much as opened the restaurant's entrance doors.

"Ahhhh....ya smell that? That's some good shit he's makin' in there, don'tcha think?" Harvey inquired
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Chaos
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Gentleman Lich
Favorite Monster Type: Oni, Ogre, Goblins and such

Post by Chaos »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Chaos
"There...now...I don't know how exactly Incubi are portrayed in your world besides being viewed as evil but...I promise you in my world...Incubi are the most wonderful beings for any Monster girl to have..." Seino then folded her wings to completely cover him "Besides..." At the darkness inside her wings, she gently licks his neck "For incubi...sex is their most favorite pass time..."
He listened to Seino, as his body and mind slowly began to wind down from the panic before. He felt her warm wings en-wrap the both of them in a warm, dark shroud. The long, sensual lick her tongue made along his neck in the darkness was undeniably wonderful to feel, but he barely reacted. The nagging uncertainty of the idea of transforming still festered in his mind.
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Cambion
Favorite Monster Type: Religious Types

Post by Saiake »

@Saiake
"Yea of course...in fact...turning human women is very easy...unlike men which takes time since we give Demonic energy like drops of it, for women we can spill it out all at once, turning women instantly to any type of monster girl that transforms them...or in my case...I can turn you into a succubus..." She blushed
Ana: well, if its not much trouble, could you turn me into one. i think it would be nice to be a demon.

* Ana finishes her food and shoves her plate to the side, gulping down her apple juice and taking a big sigh of rejuvenation. Sai on the other hand was fidgeting with his food, imagining the lewd things Reedia will be doing to Anadiris*

Should my eyes fail me, I will still see thee. Should my ears fail me, I will still hear thee. Should I lose my legs, I will still walk to thee. Should my voice depart, I will sing of thy. Should my arms break apart, I will hold thee with my very heart. Should my heart cease to pound, I will sing of thy with my soul. Should my soul be broken, then I shall... Embrace thee... With my blood...
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Hothead
"What I meant was the fact that you lacked fighting skills! Not your...you know..." Laura blushed

"His dick!?" Piko yelled aloud "He has a pretty nice sized dick Mara, didn't fill every space in your tight pussy there Laura..."

"Stop talking about that! Where eating you little..."

"Just be honest Laura...there's no shame into being honest..." Piko said as she kept eating her split, managing to finish half of it so far

"Well...it's just..." Blushing as she stares at Marthy "Sorry if I offended you dear...I just meant that you are not a seasoned warrior...I expected a fighter, but I'd prefer a loving man anytime..."

@Monsterlover
"Still!?" Linzy moaned, feeling more of his semen inside her, now gushing out of her pussy since her womb is already filled with his semen "Aaahhh...Garth...I love you..." she suddenly said as she keeps his head nuzzled between her breasts, looking down to him as she gives him a smile, her eyes filled with love and care

@Kmon
"So this is how Spartans have fought huh?" Binka said as she smiled as she watches the movie

"Pretty much...you'll like it...it gets better..." Mayella said as she watched silently with her, Binka and Mayella both payed their heads on Kevins shoulders

As the Email was opened, it popped up a question
*Would you like to meet the girl of your dreams? Click yes to continue, click no to exit

@Wodan
"I know...but it's always nice to compliment someone...and besides...you sure act like a tough man...considering how you protect me from those thugs..." She then starts to pump her hips in vigorous motions, letting out moans of ecstasy "Hehe...hows this feel?" she then starts to control the muscles in her pussy in a milking motion, starting from the base and all the way to the tip

@Scholar
"K...Kathy move!" Aida asked

"Okay..." Kathy moved out of the way, with ease, Aida pulled Ikorus to her, hugging him as her breasts press on his chest, pumping her hips with his

"Ikorus...I'm...Cumming!" Aida said, hugging him tightly as she feels the pure ecstasy of her orgasm as her love juices come gushing out of her pussy

@Flash
As Jessica samples the scent coming from the building, she simply sighs in happiness as she nodded in agreement with Harvey "It sure does...man...nothing beats meat..." She said "Com on...lets go inside, I want to sample this delicious meat you keep telling me...and later on tonight...I'll be gorging myself with your meat hehe..." She giggled in a naughty fashion

@Chaos
"Anyways Arc..." Seino said as she removed her wings and let him go "Do you have any hobbies you do to pass the time, since I can't really go outside to go on a date with you, I guess I'll have to stay here. Of course I don't mind but, something to do would be nice." She said

@Saiake
"Oh sure...thats no problem...Sai...I know you'll be watching us so why don't you join us? It will be a threesome..." Reedia said as she smiled at Sai with a seductive stare "Besides its more sexy that way..."
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

@Kmon
"So this is how Spartans have fought huh?" Binka said as she smiled as she watches the movie

"Pretty much...you'll like it...it gets better..." Mayella said as she watched silently with her, Binka and Mayella both payed their heads on Kevins shoulders
"She Binka right hear comes my favourite part" Kevin said as he watched King Leonidas lead the foolishly over-confident Persian envoy to a pit before having his men capture the envoy's guards and hearing the envoy say his actions or "madness" before the Warrior King of Sparta let the envoy know what true madness what before kicking him into the pit to the words "THIS IS SPARTA!!!" and watched the envoy screaming into the pit along with his men which made Kevin smile.

Julia liked messing with both sexes but if it took her mind off or Kevin or aided her in keeping him so much the better... as she pressed "Yes why not!" before clicking yes with the mouse.

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Hothead
"What I meant was the fact that you lacked fighting skills! Not your...you know..." Laura blushed

"His dick!?" Piko yelled aloud "He has a pretty nice sized dick Mara, didn't fill every space in your tight pussy there Laura..."

"Stop talking about that! Where eating you little..."

"Just be honest Laura...there's no shame into being honest..." Piko said as she kept eating her split, managing to finish half of it so far

"Well...it's just..." Blushing as she stares at Marthy "Sorry if I offended you dear...I just meant that you are not a seasoned warrior...I expected a fighter, but I'd prefer a loving man anytime..."
Marthy sighs "Well it's alright, at least we all had fun in bed right?" Mara giggles "My my you two get along perfectly with him, makes me happy that you two are that honest with him and truly love him." Marthy chuckles a bit as he goes over to Laura and hugs her "Heh, even if we have our faults, We still love each other."

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin