The Girl of your Dreams!

A Dating RP

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: The Clown Swordsman
Favorite Monster Type: None

Re: The Girl of your Dreams!

Post by WodanYmirthe2nd »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Wodan
"I know...but it's always nice to compliment someone...and besides...you sure act like a tough man...considering how you protect me from those thugs..." She then starts to pump her hips in vigorous motions, letting out moans of ecstasy "Hehe...hows this feel?" she then starts to control the muscles in her pussy in a milking motion, starting from the base and all the way to the tip
"Wah~" Elric blubbered out when he felt the once static walls of Sheva's vagina began to move on its owner's accord. He wanted to stop and feel the sensation but he persevered and continue to churn her pussy with his condomed cock, "Sheva... I am not that kind of a person..." he panted as he continues to pump her, "I am not a tough person... I'm only doing my duties as a man, that's all..." he said cohenrently before succumbing to the pleasures of her monstrous womanhood, "So... Good~~"
MonsterGirlLuver

Post by MonsterGirlLuver »

My cock, still hard and spurting cum, continued to throb. I had to have more of her tiny body. I flipped us over so that I was on top and began thrusting into her like a high-powered piston. In and out I pumped, each thrust released more cum. Constantly I climaxed, not being able to contain myself. I pulled out of her and shot my last load onto her body and face. I panted heavily and fell over to the side, smiling. "So...good~"
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Cambion
Favorite Monster Type: Religious Types

Post by Saiake »

@Saiake
"Oh sure...that's no problem...Sai...I know you'll be watching us so why don't you join us? It will be a threesome..." Reedia said as she smiled at Sai with a seductive stare "Besides its more sexy that way..."
Sai blushes at the thought of being in bed with both his love and his best friend at the same time, and looks up at them*

Sai: um...alright, if its OK with both of you.

*Ana blushes now, knowing that she has to have sex in order to turn into a demon. still, its what she wants, an is an opportunity for her to show Sai how she feels*

Ana: alright...i guess we should go into the bedroom that huh Reedia.

Should my eyes fail me, I will still see thee. Should my ears fail me, I will still hear thee. Should I lose my legs, I will still walk to thee. Should my voice depart, I will sing of thy. Should my arms break apart, I will hold thee with my very heart. Should my heart cease to pound, I will sing of thy with my soul. Should my soul be broken, then I shall... Embrace thee... With my blood...
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Kmon
"Haha!" Binka said as she stood up smiling "AWESOME! WHOO!!!" Binka yelled in a rather excited tone

"Male Spartans like these would have been excellent husbands for our tribe..." Mayella said smiling

1. What kind of Girls are you into?
A. Flat
B. Busty
C. Don't care

2. What kind of Personality do you like in a girl. You can chose up to 4
A. Kind
B. Assertive
C. Tsundere
D. Yandere
E. Shy
F. Hyperactive
G. Forceful
H. Gentle
I. Simple

3. Do you like girls who are...
A. Older than you
B. Younger than you
C. Don't care

4. Would you stay devoted to your girl?
A. Yes
B. No

5. Do you want them to be devoted to you?
A. Yes
B. No

6. Can you handle more than one Girl?
A. Yes
B. No

@Hothead
"Yea, like how Laura has a weakness for being honest." Piko said

"That's true..." Laura said, then smiling at Marthy "But to be fair Marthy, at least I do express it when needed...and it seems I have an easier time expressing it to you..." She blushed

"YEa...be thankful for that Marthy...with anyone else...shes very, very careful, but she knows she can let her guard down with you...thats how much trust she has...even in her own tribe and family..." Piko remarked

@Wodan
"Well...your doing a good job of being a man..." Sheva then started to feel her own climax rising as the feeling of his condomned dick rubbing inside her inner walls of her unusually structured pussy, different from a humans in some ways, built as if it were made to purely give nothing but incredible pleasure among men lucky enough to have their manhood ravage them "I'm going to cum soon Elric..." She said

@Monsterlover
"aaaahhhh...." Linzy simply smiled in pure ecstasy, sticking her tongue out as he pulled out of her as she cummed a second time, shooting out her love juices on his chest as his sperm covers her body and face, licking the semen off her face and wiping them off her eyes, her eyes opened up as her pupils looked up as if she were drowning in pure ecstasy, then pulling Garth to her "Oh Garth..." She said smiling

@Saiake
Reedia smiled at both of them "right then...lets go..." Reedia said as she followed Sai and Anadiris to his bedroom, she swayed her tail in a rather happy way with a smile that indicated her eagerness to please both of them
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Hothead
"Yea, like how Laura has a weakness for being honest." Piko said

"That's true..." Laura said, then smiling at Marthy "But to be fair Marthy, at least I do express it when needed...and it seems I have an easier time expressing it to you..." She blushed

"YEa...be thankful for that Marthy...with anyone else...shes very, very careful, but she knows she can let her guard down with you...thats how much trust she has...even in her own tribe and family..." Piko remarked
Marthy sighs, after hearing that, Marthy wondered if Laura ever even felt safe in her own home growing up, he wanted to ask her, but he decided that it would be more prudent to ask her in private, for now, Marthy finished his plate and smiled "Well thank you for that Laura, it really makes me happy to hear you say that, but umm, you aren't really going to fight my sister are you?" Marthy spoke with hint of worry in his voice.

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: The Clown Swordsman

Post by WodanYmirthe2nd »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Wodan
"Well...your doing a good job of being a man..." Sheva then started to feel her own climax rising as the feeling of his condomned dick rubbing inside her inner walls of her unusually structured pussy, different from a humans in some ways, built as if it were made to purely give nothing but incredible pleasure among men lucky enough to have their manhood ravage them "I'm going to cum soon Elric..." She said
"Same here..." Elric answered back, "And your pussy feels so good~" he then picked up the pace, "Once we get married in the future, I'll be more than happy to get drunk and fuck with you in a daily term basis~" he passionately said while sealing her lips and making out with her, "I wouldn't mind the fact that you are no human. You are still a person~"
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

@Kmon
"Haha!" Binka said as she stood up smiling "AWESOME! WHOO!!!" Binka yelled in a rather excited tone

"Male Spartans like these would have been excellent husbands for our tribe..." Mayella said smiling
Kevin smiled before adding "You may want to pay special attention to the Spartan women as well ladies so keep watching." he said before eating another wing as he watched more of the movie.

Julia looked at the first question on the monitor as she thought about the question what kind of Girls are you into that’s simple and pressed C. Don't care because to her as long as the girl in question knows how to eat pussy and keep her amused she didn’t care.
When she looked at the second question on the monitor asking what type of Personality she liked in a girl and picked the four choices of ( …A. Kind…. C. Tsundere… F. Hyperactive…. I. Simple) before moving on to the third question the questioner asked if she liked order or younger girls and picked ( C. I don’t care) to her as they got along and loved sex she didn’t care.

But it would be the fourth question that would make her sound like hypocrite when it asked if she would be devoted to her and pressed A. for Yes. As long as this girl was willing to have threesomes and orgies there would be no problem. Then Julia looked on the monitor at the question that said if she wanted a girl that’s devoted to her? Hell yes and if she could deal with her still having feeling for Kevin and aided her in bring him back in line all the better as she pressed (A. Yes) once more but her eyes lit up when she saw the last question when it said she could pick more than one girl and screamed “Oh fuck love this site.” When the question on the monitor asked if she could handle more than one Girl?

Jullia smiled at the question and clicked ( A. yes) more than once on her mouse before looking in her closet for a vibrator. She still had an Itch she needed scratched....

And with Kevin now off limits due to two cosplaying bitches she needed relief as she was looking for the dildo she had molded to Kevin's size before dumping him...
Last edited by Kmon13 on Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Pokemonaces wrote: @Flash
As Jessica samples the scent coming from the building, she simply sighs in happiness as she nodded in agreement with Harvey "It sure does...man...nothing beats meat..." She said "Com on...lets go inside, I want to sample this delicious meat you keep telling me...and later on tonight...I'll be gorging myself with your meat hehe..." She giggled in a naughty fashion
Harvey smiled at her apparently pleased reaction, that became quite surprised at her sudden return to perversity. However, this was short-lived since in his mind, the fact that a girl, monster-themed or no, could possibly be more perverse than most men was extremely amusing to him, so he let the comment slide for a later time when it could "applied" properly. Heading inside, they saw the majority of the building littered with rounded tables and cornered booths, all with delicate enough seat cushioning so that each customer wouldn't have any reason to complain whilst they waited on their orders. In several small loudspeakers sparsely placed along areas in the ceiling, rock music was playing in order to add to the casual atmosphere of the restaurant, which exuded its tantalizing smells even more exuberantly now that they both were inside. Nearing a the registration counter, a male host regarded them from behind his podium as they stepped forward.

"Hey there! Welcome to Moe's! How many in you party to~~, oh hey there Harvey! Back again I see! And what's THIS now, with a GIRL? Quite the looker if I do say so myself too! Got curves in all the right places...." the host states, surveying Jessica's form with his eyes, though it was easy to tell what ELSE he was using them for.

"Yeah, yeah. That's enough Mack. Can ya get us a table for two?" Harvey requested

"Sure thing bro! Follow me." Mack answered

As the two proceeded to follow him to their designated table, Harvey glanced over and asked, "So whaddaya think'o Moe's so far?"
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Monster Scholar
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Married and leaving.

Post by Monster Scholar »

Feeling Aida's juices squirting onto his crotch, and her inner muscles contracting around his shaft, pushed him over the edge. He clung to Aida tightly, moaning loudly as his hot cum fired deep into her body, right into her womb. His body trembled, his heart racing, as he burie his face into her neck, moaning loudly.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Pokemonaces wrote:
@Tsar
"Hmm...the text on some of the decorations of this restaurant are very familiar to the ones we have in Zipangu..." Cassandra pondered as she looked at the menu "Hey...they have Sake and sushi just like there too..." she said

"Yea your right...this world is somehow related to ours...even though our two worlds practically don't know about each other...very interesting..." Hailey said "Well Tsar...I think some Sushi with shrimp and Miso soup can get us going..." She said
Tsar nodded as he picked up the menus and left to place their orders, ordering curry for himself and a few jugs of cocktails. He returned shortly later and sat back between then two girls on the couch with a slight blush on his face, luckily there was no one else in this down stairs room.

"well the orders typically take fifteen minutes to arrive..." commented Tsar, "since it's relatively late at night we got the whole downstairs room to our selves too."

He placed his hands on their thighs blushing slightly as he felt their smooth skin, "so do you two want to talk about anything? Or something?" asked Tsar while thinking in his head that it would be quite interesting to hide under the table and take a little "appatiser" by licking them out.

"Maybe you two can tell me where you two came from and a little about yourselves?" he asked as he slipped under the table and began kissing their thighs in turn and stroking them with his hands.
Yeah I wanna see who is more of a perv, the Succubi or me :XD:

Also, my apologies for lateness once again, lots of work in real life lately and such :beg:
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Saiake »

@Saiake
Reedia smiled at both of them "right then...lets go..." Reedia said as she followed Sai and Anadiris to his bedroom, she swayed her tail in a rather happy way with a smile that indicated her eagerness to please both of them
*Sai allowed both Reedia and Anadiris into his bed room, and closed the door behind him. the room was a bit cluttered, but still tidy in his own slightly unorganized way. across the walls and selves were quite a bit of anime and manga memorabilia. at one end was a TV who's only purpose was for the x-box 360 sitting next to it, as Sai had no cable. on the other end was a small closet with about a week and a half's worth of clothes sitting next to his bed. unmade and quite untidy, but it was very soft and plush, a bed almost anyone would dream of sleeping on.*
*Sai sat down in the door, Anadiris repeated, scooting as close to Sai as possible*

Ana: um...Sai, I'm kinda nervous about this to be honest. its my 1st time you know. plus I'm gana be a demon after this.

Sai: its OK Anadiris, its gana be a change but I'll be sure your comfortable for it. Reedia, are you ready?

Should my eyes fail me, I will still see thee. Should my ears fail me, I will still hear thee. Should I lose my legs, I will still walk to thee. Should my voice depart, I will sing of thy. Should my arms break apart, I will hold thee with my very heart. Should my heart cease to pound, I will sing of thy with my soul. Should my soul be broken, then I shall... Embrace thee... With my blood...
Chaos
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Gentleman Lich
Favorite Monster Type: Oni, Ogre, Goblins and such

Post by Chaos »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Chaos
"Anyways Arc..." Seino said as she removed her wings and let him go "Do you have any hobbies you do to pass the time, since I can't really go outside to go on a date with you, I guess I'll have to stay here. Of course I don't mind but, something to do would be nice." She said.
He calmed himself down sufficiently enough, taking a deep breath. For now, he would put the thought at the back of his mind,along sadly, with thoughts of sex with her.

"Well..there is something...I could drive us outside of town. We might find something that interests you, where you wont be noticed."
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

@Kaijin
Macy looked at T.J. as he got her attention, feeling his dick twitch, she figured he was near his limit, but she also shared the same feeling as him as her pussy contracted tightly on his dick "I feel like cumming as well..." The pumped her hips a few more times on his

"Me too..." Mimika said as she herself started to feel the sensation of release, frantically rubbing her pussy on his mouth "Cu...cumming!" She yelled out, she arched her back from the feeling of intense release as she releases her love juices into T.J.s mouth

"Cumming!" Macy said, with a final thrust, she let go of all resistance to cum, letting her love juices go spurting right out as if it where an explosion coating his dick with in
Apparently I wasn't the only one reaching his climax... both girls were almost there, and I could clearly noticed that as both of them frantically increased their rythm, I was having trouble to keep up with both of them as they began rubbing and grinding furiously againts me... trying to get the sweet release they were looking for.

I found myself gripping Macy's waist tightly as I felt it coming... I had no time to warn her as I felt how my seed flooded the inside of her womanhood, it kept going on... I couldn't help but wonder how I could release that many after having cum not that long ago... But my thoughts were cut as both girls also reached their climax and let all of their love juices go all over me... soaking my mouth and my face, coating my erect manhood that was still shooting my seed inside of the lovely sheep girl...

"Gee... This must be a personal record of mine..." I thought to myself as lied on the bed trying to catch my breath, softly caressing both girls' tights, as they were still straddling me.
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Hothead
"It's a simple spar dear...I wont actually hurt Mara..." Laura said "But I can tell from the insincerity of your voice that you don't want me to, so I wont..." Laura said as she finished her food "The food was good by the way..." She said smiling

"Yea...same here..." Piko said as she burped, she blushed as she did so "Excuse me..."

@Wodan
"I'm glad...I can't wait to see the day when you and I are married..." Sheva said before he sealed her lips with a kiss, kissing him back as she wraps her tongue around his in a loving manner, then when he pulled out, she smiled "Well I wouldn't mind having a kind hearted husband..." Letting out a sudden loud moan "I'm cumming!" She said as she orgasmed, her love juices covering his dick and groin as it spurts out of her pussy

@Kmon
"Interesting...the women of these world seem...to be on the lower ranks..." Mayella said

"Well it is different...but look at them...they still look tough don't they?" Binka asked

"True..." Mayella said

As the questions where answered, more popped up

1. Do you like insects
A. Yes
B. No

2. Do you want a harem?
A. Yes
B. No

3. Do you like to get wet?
A. Yes
B. No

@Flash
"I really like this place...I can smell the meat...so nicely cooked at seasoned...I can't wait to see what they have!" Jessica said to Harvey as she simply jumped in joy and hugged him

@Scholar
"Hehe...that felt great..." Aida said, savoring the feeling of his warm semen flood the insides of her womb "You okay there Kathy?" She asked

"Yea...I'm good..." Kathy said as she too smiled at Ikorus "Hey...I bet your mom and dad are done..." She said

@Tsar
Hailey and Cassandra smiled at each other as Tsar was licking and kissing their thighs "Alright Tsar...we know what your trying to do..." Cassandra pulls Tsars face to her crotch, she opens her legs as she exposes her panties "Pull it to the right side and let me feel how good you can lick me out..." She blushed

"In a public restaurant...you two sure are bold..." Hailey said smiling

@Saiake
"Of course I'm ready..." Reedia said as she pushed Anadiris to the bed "Now...lets start with something simple dear...to get you in the mood..." Reedia then kissed Anadiris, pushing her tongue through her lips as she kisses her deeply

@Chaos
"Drive?" she said with a curious tone "Whats...drive..." She thought to herself "Is it like some sort of transportation device or something? And what place are we going that you had in mind dear?"

@Kaijin
"T.J...." Macy said as she simply laid on him, panting in pure ecstasy, Mimika was there as well as she got off him and laid right next to him, licking his face

"Hey I'm next okay..." Mimika said as she licked him lovingly on his cheeks

"Have fun...I'll just..." Macy then falls asleep
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
Shadow Mann2330
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Wife of the super Skrull

Post by Shadow Mann2330 »

"Your going to have to do better tan that dear..." Natasha said as she stood up, putting the tip of her cock on Misha's soft lips, she pushes the tip gently inside her mouth as she starts to thrust her hips "aaahhh...your mouth feels great Misha..." She moaned
Sasha kept bobbing her head doing her best to keep in motion with Natasaha's hips, eagerly waiting for the next load of 'love jucies' to erupt onto her waiting tongue.
"I am not optimistic about fighting, as there is always a chance of losing, but I was raised by a man who called himself "Great Destroyer ." I was taught that death is and must be an absolute in order for the weak to survive, and we Romanovs being strong must bear the burden of murder to preserve what we protect. Victor says his face showing no emotion.

"The reasons are simple really, Me and Misha are currently the last of the Romanov family line, which was overthrown during a coup staged by a man named Vladimir Putin, every man woman and child of the Romanov line was gathered in the square, and were executed one by one. The revolutionary pigs televised the entire thing, granting each member one minute to pronounce their final words. All of my relatives held their breath, refusing to give the pigs any pleasure, until my father the last to be hung, spoke four simple words."
"We destroy to preserve."
Victor paused momentarily
"That is why i am bound by pride, to ensure that those who are weaker than me have a future, and that is why i care not of what happens of whom i kill, for they threaten the things i mean to protect." Victor said plainly gesturing twoards Melona
The only record of an illegal post inside the Moderator thread:
Re: Stuff To Do
Post by Shadow Mann2330 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:01 pm
I had heard that there was talk of custom titles a few days back.
Does that mean Mann can haz Girtibiliu?
:3
Re: Stuff To Do
Post by Tsar CUBE » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:02 pm
O_o
how the fuck.... can you even see this thread... it was meant for staff only O_o
X3
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Saiake »

@Saiake
"Of course I'm ready..." Reedia said as she pushed Anadiris to the bed "Now...lets start with something simple dear...to get you in the mood..." Reedia then kissed Anadiris, pushing her tongue through her lips as she kisses her deeply
*Ana blushes quite bright red as Reedia's tongue penetrates he mouth, but she scums and allows herself to twirl her tongue with Reedia's. Sai cant help but watch as he he sees his girlfriend and his best friend kiss*

*Ana lightly pushes Reedia off and rolls her so she is laying on the bed. she starts rubbing Reedia's chest and kisses her again locking lips and twirling her tongue in Reedia's mouth, allowing their saliva to mix as she tastes her partners mouth. she continues to blush both out of the pleasure and the fact that Sai is watching her*

Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

@Kmon
"Interesting...the women of these world seem...to be on the lower ranks..." Mayella said

"Well it is different...but look at them...they still look tough don't they?" Binka asked

"True..." Mayella said
"Keep watching if you remember it Spartan women that give birth to Spartan men." Kevin said remembering the line at the beginning of his favourite part.

At the moment they were now watching the King Leonidas and his 300 Spartan's encountered the handiwork of the Persian's Army's Elite known as the Immortals.

As Julia answered the questions, more popped up the first one was asking her about liking insects and she pressed (B. No) on the mouse because she had a fear of bugs and moved on to the next question asking about her wanting a harem and pressed ( A. Yes ) mouse thinking of the idea of harem pleasuring her in every carnal need then it asked her if she liked to get wet but she and pressed (B. No) because if she had to deal with one of those valley girls who wanted to go to the beach she freak.
Last edited by Kmon13 on Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Destined Paths Of Eden
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kmon13 »

:^^;: Sorry about that. I only pressed it once...

Destined Paths Of Eden
MonsterGirlLuver

Post by MonsterGirlLuver »

My breathing increases as I stare into her eyes and say "Well...this is a position I never thought I'd be in. Having sex with a bunny-girl from another world. Although, it's not like I'm complaining." I begin to get up and pick Linzy up into my arms like a princess. "Now come on. We're both filthy and could use a bath." I take her into the bathroom and remove my clothes. I begin filling the tub up with some warm water. I slip inside and wait for her to join me.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Hothead
"It's a simple spar dear...I wont actually hurt Mara..." Laura said "But I can tell from the insincerity of your voice that you don't want me to, so I wont..." Laura said as she finished her food "The food was good by the way..." She said smiling

"Yea...same here..." Piko said as she burped, she blushed as she did so "Excuse me..."
Marthy sighs he didn't like pointless fighting but he was happy thing were going well "Thank you, I really appreciate this." Mara giggles as she got up and petter Marthy "Well I gotta go now and tend to my house, I don't want to keep you away from each other." She spoke with a wink as she bowed and exited the door, Marthy blushed a little. "Eheh heh, yeah, I guess it's better if the three of us are alone." he spoke with a slightly red face.

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin