Pierce's Art Workshop Part 109 (Emerald Sustrai)

General artwork and fan artwork may be shared and/or discussed in here.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Re: Pierce's MG Fanart Part 25 (RP excerpt #8c)

Post by Tsar CUBE »

That water is dangerously close to her tail, hope she doesn't suffer the same damage Charmander does when water hits her flames :^^;:
PAZ

Re: Pierce's MG Fanart Part 25 (RP excerpt #8c)

Post by PAZ »

Quality over Quantity, my friend.

Try to spend more time, looking at picture from another artist and compare, you don't need to finish you picture in one day. Spend at least hour to 30 minute everyday.
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Pierce's MG Fanart Part 26 (RP excerpt #9 Lilim)

Post by Pierce »

Log#1
Spoiler: show
Pierce: I walk into a large banquet hall, tired, exhausted and holding a present on hand as I saw only a long table of food already eaten, and a large pile of presents on the other hand as I saw a beautiful woman with silver hair, a black dress, red eyes and wings opening up various presents. Presumably the birthday girl as everyone seemed to have left the hall as she and I were the only ones inside the large hall. 'Crap I'm so late.' I thought to myself in an uptight manner as I slowly walked up to her with my present on hand. "Happy birthday (What's your name)"
yukikogem: (Let's call her Eliza) "Thank you, sir~" I say with a giggle as I open up the gift, looking at you lustfully while I do.
Image#1
LilimRPaa.jpg
Log#2
Pierce:"Mmm, just one more Eliza~." I smiled as I pant lightly.
yukikogem: "Eheheh~! One more it is, Timothy~ It's past midnight now, so I'm open to whatever you wish...~" I say with a grin
Pierce: "Open huh? I want you to ride me as hard as you can.~" I smirked as my cock twitched a few times, eager for another try.
yukikogem: "Can do~" I say as I crawl over to you before rubbing my pussy against your cock and pushing it in me before gasping "AHhhhhh~ Th-This is quite good..~" I then start to ride you, rocking my hips back and forth while slowly tightening and loosening myself repeatedly.
Pierce: I gasped at her pussy squeezing around my cock for the third time as I huff and pant as I caress her breasts and squeezing them, feeling her walls tighten and loosen in variation as I bounce my hips in sync with her rocking movement "Much more like it~."
yukikogem: "Mmmm, I-I agree I've never rode someone like this before..~" I giggle and blush slightly as I begin to rub at my tail while still tightening and loosening, but doing so at a faster speed this time.
Image#2
Lilim RP copyb.JPG
Happy belated birthday present Yuki! :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tsar CUBE
World
World

Re: Pierce's MG Fanart Part 26 (RP excerpt #9 Lilim)

Post by Tsar CUBE »

The facial expression on the second pic is very funny :^^:
ShadowTengu
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Sky Pirate
Favorite Monster Type: Sylph, Bicorn

Re: Pierce's MG Fanart Part 26 (RP excerpt #9 Lilim)

Post by ShadowTengu »

You're getting better it seems!! The proportions on that last one were a lot better! Especially the legs! Your heads are still chibi-style huge but I think with a little more time you'll be pumping out much higher quality animesque drawings. If I weren't caught up in packing right now I'd draw up a step by step follow through on my own method that might help you out!

Keep practicing, you're showing a lot of promise! :^^:
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement

Pierce's MG Fanart Part 27 (RP Excerpt #10)

Post by Pierce »

Pierce: "Indeed Kara. When I was a kid, I used to hang out here with my friends.... until they moved out 15 years ago." My smile turned to a sigh of momentary disappointment from missing their presence. "It'd be nice to see them again, to see how they've grown up all these years." I said, standing up and leaning against the window, peering outside the large forest.
yukikogem: "I understand the feeling, I feel the same about my sisters, but they all left the instant they had husbands..." I say as I stand next to you, also peering outside the large forest with a sigh.
Pierce: "Well... I guess we have something in common." I reply, snuggling close to Kara as I wrap my arm across her shoulder and pointed at another tree with my other hand. "See that big long tree over there?"
yukikogem: I nod and blush as I look.
Pierce: "That tree used to be something one of my friends hung out in, he would blink his flashlight at me from there to here."
yukikogem: "Really? That's quite interesting!" I say with a smile "I don't know anything about that sort of thing myself, but still, it catches my interest."
Pierce: "I doubt anyone's in there now. It's been so long." I reply, looking at Kara again. "By the way... were you the one singing out in the skies?"
Siren RPaab.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tsar CUBE
World
World

Re: Pierce's MG Fanart Part 27 (RP Excerpt #10)

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Yay, a Siren!! \^_^/

Feathers come see, come see!!
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement

Pierce's MG Fanart Part 28 (Red/Blue Pill)

Post by Pierce »

Mkay, after all the things KC has said regarding his reasons behind the making of MGE, and how he said it caters specifically to those who want to escape reality with stress relieving fantasy, this' how I've come to conclude his saying.

Morpheus wrote: This' your last chance, at this point there's no going back. You take the blue pill, your story ends, you wake up in your bed, and you believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, your story continues, and I will show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember, all I want is the truth, nothing more.
Red Pill Blue Pilla.JPG
And asking all of you out there who sees this. After knowing all of the things MGE has to offer, and how KC defined his works. If you were confronted by Lilim with those two pills. What would you pick? Would you take the blue pill and reject KC's world and continue on with life? Or would you take the red pill and see how far Lilim can take you in the MGE?

I humbly wait to see any responses.
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Re: Pierce's MG Fanart Part 28 (Red/Blue Pill)

Post by Vendettadabeast »

The blue pills is the easy way out, so it would be all red pill for me, i wouldn't mind exploring another world, to see what lies ahead for me.
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

Trick question? In the Matrix, the blue pill actually meant losing your memory and being forever lost in the deception of the Matrix, while the red pill (location of his IRL body) helped him realize the truth. Accepting the Lilim's proposal would mean becoming "one of them" aka what you have set up here is a reverse analogy of the Matrix. In the end, I'd pick nothing, because I wouldn't eat ANYTHING that a demon offers to me. By doing so, I would be causing myself more stress than what I might already have, because nothing would bother me more than submitting to ANY demon (especially a succubus).
Flare
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Gallery Mod
Personal Title: Firey snakey girl
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Flare »

I'd ask for a third option, as I would prefer to be grounded in reality. KC's world would be a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.
"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons (book)

Be sure to visit the gallery! We got lotsa pics!
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

...Why would I take either pill when I'm happy with my life? Hell, if anything, I would ask the person giving me the pill if she would mind staying here with me for a bit where we can talk and such about the things in her world and the things in mine.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

Pretty much sums it up for me too, not a world I'd want to jump in. This one is hard enough to live in as it is. haha
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement

Post by Pierce »

It's interesting a number of you want to see beyond the limited choices offered, and that's fine.
I mainly did this pic as my own metaphor to how people would think being handed the encyclopedia and giving their thoughts to it, even if it means turning down either pill.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

Now if it was a Siren (not necessarily the MGE siren) offering me this pill or drowning? Well...the choice would be easy. ^_^
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Well,that is an interesting thing Pierce. We all pretty much like to know everything we can before making a choice like that and in a lot of cases, will look for a third option...Though the Lilim does make the choice a little hard for me, but then again, that's why I would want to talk to her while avoiding taking either pill cause I think it would be a great thing to talk to each other about our perspective worlds and such.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
Rezeed
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Data Spirit
Personal Title: Dream Traveller
Favorite Monster Type: N/A

Post by Rezeed »

Since it's a lilim, I wouldn't be surprised if that blue pill was actually "THE Blue Pill" as a sort of double trap.

Either way, the person would be royally screwed if you catch my drift.
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
Tsar CUBE
World
World

Post by Tsar CUBE »

In my case it would be more along the lines of:

"I got a better idea, how bout you stay here and I show you just how deep OUR rabbit hole goes" :nerd:

And knowing Lilims, I would say that she would likely take me up on that offer, since to HER it would be more interesting to explore THIS world, the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence, as they say.

So pretty much, I have big plans for my... er... I mean this world of ours, so I would invite the Lilim to stay here instead and help me as my Queen :nerd:

and, if my plans ever fall through, we can just take the pills and jump over to her place, so to speak.
Jack
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Jack »

HA! Why I'm not surprised this happened...
133248607220.png
...seems that the MGE fanbase has just spawned another meme for itself.
"Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true." ~Robert Brault

And MOST IMPORTANTLY:

"Love is efortless. Hate takes energy, focus, and cuts off years of your life." ~Uncle Sensei, DIVE KICK
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Hm...red pill? Blue pill? I can't seem to see them while I'm staring at her b...oh there they are. While I can say that I'd like to be realistic, there's just no turning down a succubus when she's asking so nicely, in my opinion.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE