The Girl of your Dreams!

A Dating RP

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
ravenfox
Fool
Fool
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

Re: The Girl of your Dreams!

Post by ravenfox »

Name: Aviary.

Eye color: hetero-chromatic (two separate colors) one green one blue.

personality:wary but once i get to know you i can be rather friendly.

Weight: 175 lbs.

Height: five foot eleven inches.

Hair: black shoulder length.

likes:hanging out and haveing a good time, video games, sex (though he hasn't had much) creativity.

dislikes: spiders, negativity , shady looking people. those who are too pushy/demanding

Description: well not much to tell I've done average at every thing I've tried got average grades in school work and average uneventful job average friends. that's where average ends. I cant get a girl to save my life. I've tried and tried but they all either end up being insane or they just use me for one thing or another. luck on the streets is no good I've always had to watch my back Ive been robbed mugged several times in the past few months luckily i had enough saved up to move to a new neighborhood. unfortunately that does very little for my paranoia. well that's it all i can do is hope life is better from here on out.

After a long day at the office I come home gets a cold beer from the fridge and crack it open plopping down in front of the computer turning it on with a sigh. "God i hate Mondays my car got keyed,I spilled hot coffee in my crotch not to mention my boss bitched me out all day." Clicks on the internet browser and goes to check my email. reading through those I have received I suddenly stop. I Click it open and read it. "Would you like to meet the girl of your dreams?" Clicks yes. "Obviously... who doesn't?"
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Cambion
Favorite Monster Type: Religious Types

Post by Saiake »

Spoiler: show
Sorry, its been a while :^^;:
@Saiake
"Oh...you want to play like that huh?" Reedia smiled as she pulled Anadiris back and started to rub, her tail coiling around her "Why don't I get a taste of what your pussy taste's like? With the lips of my pussy..." She got up and pulled Anadiris right leg up to where she could hug it, then moving the lips of her pussy next to Anadiris, she starts to rub her pussy against her's as she let out a moan
*Anadiris moans, gasping at times as the feel of Reedia and her smooth hairless labia rub against her. she feels the wet sticky fluids from her mix with her own, and the sensation is almost heavenly. she beings to fondle herself heavily. at a loss for words, she grinds back matching the rhythm of Reedia, trying to pleasure her as much as she can as well.

Ana: ahh! mmm, ah GAH! unnn! Ree...dia....so,,,good. i want more...

*all the while, Sai watches on in delight, seeing the 2 women he loves getting off on each other is a sight of beauty. he lightly strokes his member, watching on awaiting their climax*

Ana: ahh, nya! mmm ahhh! oh my gAHHH!

Should my eyes fail me, I will still see thee. Should my ears fail me, I will still hear thee. Should I lose my legs, I will still walk to thee. Should my voice depart, I will sing of thy. Should my arms break apart, I will hold thee with my very heart. Should my heart cease to pound, I will sing of thy with my soul. Should my soul be broken, then I shall... Embrace thee... With my blood...
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Hothead
"Ouchies..." Piko moaned, but she smiled at MArthy "I'm fine...the pain will go away...lets just get started huh?" She said before she started to thrust her hips forward and back. Even though she says she's okay, she's biting her lip from the pain she felt, but trying to keep a smile as she looks at Marhy, letting out soft moans with each thrust

@Kmon13
"I see..." Marie said, but she still clearly looked confused. Then hearing about Hector, Laila smiled

"Ah...so you think of him as a younger bro huh? Good for you!" Laila said. Then they heard the ding, the both of them smiled at Julia "Alright, lets go."

"Right." Marie replied

Binka and Mayella simply stare in confusion as they see Miki

"Uh...it's very nice to meet you...my name is Binka..." She said smiling as she shook Miki's hand, but Mayella on the other hand had a rather dark aura around her

"Nice to see you too...my name is Mayella...and I'd appreciate it if you were to leave my man alone...unless you want to engage in single hand combat for him..." She said, cracking her knuckles

@Wodan
"Very well..." Shave replied back as she saw the stove "Hmm..." Looking at it, she see's several dials that respond to each individual stove, turning one to the right ignited the flames on the bottom right stove "Huh...interesting...not so different form ours...but they use some form of mechanism to ignite the flames without using magic or oil. But I do smell what I can tell is gas from this stove...now where does he keep his food..." She looked around and saw the fridge "Hmm..." Opening the fridge, she felt the cold gust of cool air escaping through the fridge "Interesting..."

@Lonewanderer
After those questions were answered, two more popped up

1. Do you like girls who can produce vast amounts of milk?
A. Yes
B. No

2. Do you like animals?
A. Yes
B. No

@Monstergirlluver
"Haha, but id like you to...your just so cute...and your penis is really liking this...it's twitching around..." Linzy said as she started to lick the tip of his dick while pumping her breasts up and down, slowly flicking her tongue from the front and back muscle of the tip of his dick, letting out soft moans as she does so. Her ears seem to be moving around as well "Touch...touch my ears..." She said to Garth, sounding as if she's begging for it

@Ravenfox
After clicking yes, a series of questions appear

1. What kind of Girls are you into?
A. Flat
B. Busty
C. Don't care

2. What kind of Personality do you like in a girl. You can chose up to 4
A. Kind
B. Assertive
C. Tsundere
D. Yandere
E. Shy
F. Hyperactive
G. Forceful
H. Gentle
I. Simple

3. Do you like girls who are...
A. Older than you
B. Younger than you
C. Don't care

4. Would you stay devoted to your girl?
A. Yes
B. No

5. Do you want them to be devoted to you?
A. Yes
B. No

6. Can you handle more than one Girl?
A. Yes
B. No

@Saiake
"Feeling like your going to cum soon huh?" Reedia said smiling as she too felt her climax coming, increasing her movements as she pushes her pussy against Anadiris. Before long she felt a rush of release "Cumming!" She yelled out before spraying her love juices all over Anadiris, covering her lower body with it
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

@Kmon13
"I see..." Marie said, but she still clearly looked confused. Then hearing about Hector, Laila smiled

"Ah...so you think of him as a younger bro huh? Good for you!" Laila said. Then they heard the ding, the both of them smiled at Julia "Alright, lets go."

"Right." Marie replied.
Following Julia into the garage they seen the various different cars that were available before standing near large object that was under a tarp.

Removing the tarp she revealed a black Land Rover. Before taking out her keys to press a button to start the motor…

“Okay Lady here is our chariot for the night and leave the driving to me.” She said opening up the back door for Marie first “Here you go Marie you can sit in the back first and then sit in the front on the way back.” Then she walked over to Lalia’s side to let her in. “Okay Love you get to sit in the front seat while I drive.”

"Uh...it's very nice to meet you...my name is Binka..." She said smiling as she shook Miki's hand, but Mayella on the other hand had a rather dark aura around her
“Sgt. Miki Sato formally of the Japanese Police S.A.T. unit I returned to service as retainer and bodyguard in Master Kevin’s service as soon as I heard he returned to the family.” She said to Binka before noticing the aura around. “I’m going to be helping the young master show you around town…. I hope there won’t be any problems.”
"Nice to see you too...my name is Mayella...and I'd appreciate it if you were to leave my man alone...unless you want to engage in single hand combat for him..." She said, cracking her knuckles...
“Sorry to insult your pride as a warrior Lady Mayella but the young master and I have history since I was raised to be his personal bodyguard since I was 13 so lets not start things off badly.” She said looking at the Amazoness in the eyes “Lady Saeko informed me of how you dealt with a mutual bane so I volunteered for this assignment so as your personal guard so since I’m soon to be under your command I’d rather not ruin Kevin’s happiness.” She said before looking at their clothing. “Now I hear you need a wardrobe I have the mistress credit cards and from what I can see I’ve got my work cut out for me, but it you still wish to know if I’m qualified for the job I can always fight you back at the compound in Japan.”

“There won’t be a fight Miki because I won’t allow it and Mayella please forgive Miki she been this way with me since I was 14 and still tease me like a sister, but would drop everything just to aid me now I’m asking that both of you at least get along for at least today.”

“Of course forgive my earlier boldness young master I should have considered the feelings of both you and your fiancées.” She said with a respectful bow.

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Hothead
"Ouchies..." Piko moaned, but she smiled at Marthy "I'm fine...the pain will go away...lets just get started huh?" She said before she started to thrust her hips forward and back. Even though she says she's okay, she's biting her lip from the pain she felt, but trying to keep a smile as she looks at Marthy, letting out soft moans with each thrust
Marthy nodded as he slowly thrusted gently as well, he was still concerned about her safety. he smiled back at her as he passionately kissed her. he wanted to bring her as little pain, and as much pleasure as he possibly could for her. "Oh Piko, I love you and Laura very much."

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
ShadowTengu
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Sky Pirate
Favorite Monster Type: Sylph, Bicorn

Post by ShadowTengu »

@Shadowtengu
"Hehe...it seems this world doesn't know of my species...well...I am what you can call a Nureonago. I am a slime species of the Zipangu region in my world...in other words...a monster girl." She said smiling gently to him "And..." She looked at his computer "I am so ever sorry for getting this...computer wet...I do hope you can forgive me..." She said bowing apologetically
Eli was bewildered at his guest's sudden politeness. "Um, you don't have to bow like that... It's not like you're my maid or anything." He looked over at his computer. "Well, you know what? Don't worry about my computer... It's just a piece of junk anyway." He said thinking about how he needed to buy a new rig anyway. "But... you're a slime? What the heck does that even..." He asked reaching out and touching her shoulder, surprised that his hand sunk into the gel slightly. "... Okay... this... huh. Well, I guess you weren't kidding. But why... how is this even possible?" He thought out loud, his mind racing with thoughts of how someone made out of slime was even possible biologically.
ravenfox
Fool
Fool

Post by ravenfox »

Avairy looked at the list. "Well not really sure what this will really accomplish but ok." Going against his better judgement he filled out the survey. So for question one C., two id have to say A. E. F. and I., for three id have to say C., for four ill choose A., five hell yes i click A., and for six i think i could handle more than one. A. after filling it out he leans back in his computer chair letting out a sigh. "oh boy should i really have filled this out?" deciding he had already gone too far to back out now he hits the submit button. "lets see what happens. Well im beat im gonna go lay down." Avairy then gets up and goes to his room plopping down on his bed instantly falling asleep.
Lone Wanderer
Magician
Magician

Post by Lone Wanderer »

Little Marcel looked on as two more questions popped up before him.
1. Do you like girls who can produce vast amounts of milk?
A. Yes
B. No
Girls could produce milk? Being so young, Marcel didn't know of lactation. But he did like milk, so he selected "Yes".
2. Do you like animals?
A. Yes
B. No
Marcel giggled. He liked all sorts of animals, from cuddly puppies to bugs. He selected "Yes"
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: The Clown Swordsman

Post by WodanYmirthe2nd »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Wodan
"Very well..." Shave replied back as she saw the stove "Hmm..." Looking at it, she see's several dials that respond to each individual stove, turning one to the right ignited the flames on the bottom right stove "Huh...interesting...not so different form ours...but they use some form of mechanism to ignite the flames without using magic or oil. But I do smell what I can tell is gas from this stove...now where does he keep his food..." She looked around and saw the fridge "Hmm..." Opening the fridge, she felt the cold gust of cool air escaping through the fridge "Interesting..."
"Hmmm..." Elric stood inside the bathroom without turning on the showers, thinking about something, "I wonder if there are other monster folks other than her..." he said to himself, "I wonder..." he then stepped out of the shower and made his way to the pile of clothes nearby and took out his cellphone from its pockets. He immediately searched for a number in his contact list until he found the contact number that he needs and pressed the call button.

"Hello, Vianne speaking..." a voice similar to Elric is heard from the cellphone, "Can I help you, kuya?"

"Yes. I want you to go to this certain site that gives out quizzes on dream girls and take a quiz." Elric said in a straight manner.

On the other side of the line, a small room littered with clothes and books holds a youth that looks quite like Elric and uses his laptop while holding his cellphone with his shoulder. He is wearing almost nothing but a green boxer short and follows the instructions that are given by his brother.

"Are you sure about this?" the youth asked as he pressed 'Enter'.

"Positive." Elric said from the other line, "Answer all the questions in an honest manner, okay?"

"Okay..." he said in a hesitant tone.
MonsterGirlLuver

Post by MonsterGirlLuver »

I reach up and gently pet her ears, slightly squeezing them between my fingers. My cock twitched a little and I said "Ha~ I'm gonna cum soon~ If there's anywhere in particular you want it, you may want to reposition now." I began to thrust my hips upward, wanting to cum badly. Once she repositions, I'll end up cumming.
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Saiake »

@Saiake
"Feeling like your going to cum soon huh?" Reedia said smiling as she too felt her climax coming, increasing her movements as she pushes her pussy against Anadiris. Before long she felt a rush of release "Cumming!" She yelled out before spraying her love juices all over Anadiris, covering her lower body with it
*Ana moans back, having her own release at the same time as Reedia. she falls backwards, catching her breath from the orgasm. sai smile at the side of his 2 lovers having just made love*

Ana: oh...wow...that was...incredible.

Sai: mhm. i loved watching you two very much. any idea what we should do next?

Ana: not sure...Reedia-chan...what do you think?

Should my eyes fail me, I will still see thee. Should my ears fail me, I will still hear thee. Should I lose my legs, I will still walk to thee. Should my voice depart, I will sing of thy. Should my arms break apart, I will hold thee with my very heart. Should my heart cease to pound, I will sing of thy with my soul. Should my soul be broken, then I shall... Embrace thee... With my blood...
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

@Kaijin
"Nya! Sorry about that!" Mimika said as she jumped off T.J. "Morning sleepy head...how did you sleep?" She asked, her tail swinging around the air as if excited, then a clattering noise was heard *Hiss!* Mimika's fur suddenly rose up as the sudden noise scared her "What was that?!" She asked, there, a voice was heard

"Sorry about that...but Breakfast!" It was Macy's voice, as she comes in, she seemed to be covered in flour "I was trying to make pancakes, I managed to do it, but now my wool is covered in flour..."
*huff*, *huff* I could breathe as soon as the lovely feline jumped off me after realizing that she was smothering me, "No big deal really, it was quite a pleasant way to wake up" I told her as she moved her tail from side to side, it was quite an adorable sight to behold. "I've slept like a log, but it was not a surprise since you gals left me spent tonight" I instinctively started to scratch one of her ears, "but it was definitely nice for a change to sleep hugging someone"

A sudden sound that seemed like something crashing or something falling to the ground could be heard and managed to catch both of our attentions, Mimika's ears perked and her tail suddenly stiffend, then we saw Macy coming back completely covered in flour and bringing breakfast with her. "That was so nice and thoughful of you, but... you could have wake me up to lend you a hand" I got up from bed and walked to where she was "...sigh... Look at you, your wool is a mess..." I pinched her cheek softly "Water and wool don't mix well precisely... And if I try to dry clean you up myself I'm gonna end falling asleep..." I brought my hand to my chin as if trying to ponder something "What am I gonna do with you dear?"
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Kmon13
"Chariot?" Marie said as she looked at the car "Hmm...interesting...it's a horeless chariot...must run on some magic..." She said, then Laila simply laughed

"I think they call these cars Marie...and they don't run on magic, they run on something called Gasoline I think, but what puzzles me is how it uses gasoline...but I don't care because..." Sitting next to Julia, she relaxes as Marie made herself comfortable on the back "I can sit here with Julia..." She said

"Well Julia, this car is really nice...much softer interior than normal chariots or carriages..."

"Geez Mayella...you'd think you'd make a better impression as a girlfriend of Kevin here..." Binka said "You need to relax a bit...I'm sorry for how she acted, Mayella as you now know can be very protective of her lover..." She said snickering

"Laugh it up Binka...but yes...I guess my reaction was a tad severe so I apologize for any earlier midemeanor..." Mayella said, offering her hand "Nice to meet you, and yes well I am not surprised that you would be attatched to him." She said blushing

@Hothead
"I know...and I love you too..." Piko said, feeling her climax coming closer and closer "Just increase your pace okay? The faster we go, the better it feels and less pain I have to get through..." Piko said "Not that I'm complaining." She added, hugging him tightly as her wings folded to wrap around Marthy, then thrusting in rythm with him to match his speed

@Shadowtengu
"Well to be honest myself, I have no knowledge of how my body does this, all I do know is that my body is kept this way by eating and absorbing a good amount of water and protein." Lunara said "But please...do not panic, I won't hurt you." then she touched his left shoulder, her slimey hand wrapping around it "But let's get back on the topic at hand...you called for me correct?" she said blushing with a gentle smile

@ravenfox
After those questions popped up, a few more showed up

1. Do you have a distinct liking towards animals?
A. Yes
B. No

2. Do you have a liking for things that are strange or out there?
A. Yes
B. No

3. Do you believe in superstition
A. Yes
B. No

@Lone Wanderer
After the survey was complete, a message popped up
*Survey complete* Afterwards, the computer screen turned blank

@Wodan
"Hey Elric!" Sheva yelled out "I think I'm getting the hang of this human techology..." She said, but suddenly the sounds of the fire alarm filled the room with loud noise "GAH! What's that noise?!" She said

*Would you like to meet the girl of your dreams, click yes to continue, click no to exit* is all it said on a pop up add on Vianne's laptop

@Monstergirluver
"It's okay...I'm comfortable in this position...besides...I want to see your carrot explode..." She said as she then increased her pace, moving her breasts up and down quickly as she licks the tip of his penis quickly "Hmm..." She said, swallowing his tip and sucking on it

@Saiake
"I don't have any much ideas myself...but..." She then saw a nearby tree floating around with Demon fruit attached to them "Oh...hey good timing!" She said smiling as she plucked out three, heart shaped fruits from the tree, they were the size of an apple as she gave one to Sai and Anadiris "Here...try them...there called prison fruit...it's said that their very beneficial for human health..."

@Kaijin
"I'm sorry...I just didn't want to wake you up and bother you...you seemed to already had enough on your plate...so I didn't want to bother you, besides you were still sleeping..." She said smiling, the pancakes looked a little rough, the sides were a little splattered, but Mimika took a piece smiled as she put it in her mouth

"Hey...it's not bad...it's fluffy...it's really good...it's just you need to work on the shape of the pancake..." She said smiling

"Thanks..." Macy said "But we can always just shave off the wool...my wool grows back quickly as long as I get to eat enough..." She said
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
MonsterGirlLuver

Post by MonsterGirlLuver »

I cry out and moan, my cum shooting into Linzy's mouth, my tongue hanging from my mouth. "Ah~ Too good~ I can barely move my legs~" Afterwards, the doorbell rang. "Oh! The pizza guy's here. Quick, Linzy, clean up. I have to put my pants back on and get to the delivery guy." After cleaning up, another ring from the doorbell, the pizza guy getting impatient. I quickly put my pants back on and retrieving some money, going to the door, paying for the pizza and a decent tip. I return to the room with a steaming, sweet smelling pizza. "Oh good Lord~! This is heavenly smelling. Linzy, come sit on my lap, we have food! Oh, and retrieve Little Fuzzy over there, he likes bacon." I point to the rabbit in its cage.
ravenfox
Fool
Fool

Post by ravenfox »

Looking at the screen he rubbed his chin. "A. for number one, B for number two and A for number three." He leaned back in his chair and took a sip of his drink. "These are some pretty strange questions, I wonder what they are getting at."
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

pokemonaces wrote:@Hothead
"I know...and I love you too..." Piko said, feeling her climax coming closer and closer "Just increase your pace okay? The faster we go, the better it feels and less pain I have to get through..." Piko said "Not that I'm complaining." She added, hugging him tightly as her wings folded to wrap around Marthy, then thrusting in rythm with him to match his speed
Marthy nodded as he increased the pace to as fast as he could as he held her tightly in a loving embrace as he came into her and Moaned very loudly as his tongue swirled in Piko's mouth

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Lone Wanderer
Magician
Magician

Post by Lone Wanderer »

Marcel blinked, looking at the blank screen. Was there anything else? Maybe he would hear about his new mommy soon. Marcel, like any child, was naively optimistic.
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

@Kmon13
"Chariot?" Marie said as she looked at the car "Hmm...interesting...it's a horseless chariot...must run on some magic..." She said, then Laila simply laughed

"I think they call these cars Marie...and they don't run on magic, they run on something called Gasoline I think, but what puzzles me is how it uses gasoline...but I don't care because..." Sitting next to Julia, she relaxes as Marie made herself comfortable on the back "I can sit here with Julia..." She said

"Well Julia, this car is really nice...much softer interior than normal chariots or carriages..."
“Thanks Laila it took me years to build her from the ground up and the engine was not something normal people put inside their car I use to build or customize cars for guys to race.” She said before staring up the car as Elevation was playing from her CD player. “I’m surprised and Impressed you know that much about cars Laila.” she said driving out of the garage and on the road. "As for how it use gasoline I could show you that later." she said with a smirk.

"Geez Mayella...you'd think you'd make a better impression as a girlfriend of Kevin here..." Binka said "You need to relax a bit...I'm sorry for how she acted, Mayella as you now know can be very protective of her lover..." She said snickering

"Laugh it up Binka...but yes...I guess my reaction was a tad severe so I apologize for any earlier midemeanor..." Mayella said, offering her hand "Nice to meet you, and yes well I am not surprised that you would be attached to him." She said blushing
“No problem Lady Saekyo informed me that both of you and Lady Mayella were warrior born and told me not to provoke you too much but I couldn't resist..” Miko said as accepted Mayella hand “However I must say that the young master choice in women has improved greatly since I've seen him last.”

Kevin just rolled his eyes at his childhood friend's coment beofore he asked... “Miki-chan, why did mother choose you as our escort?” with annoyance in his voice.

“Simple I'm here to help Kenji-sama because your mother figured this mission would need a woman’s touch on our shopping trip to the stores of Philadephia's Center City District and wanted to avoid you taking them to South Street for most of their clothing” she said with a smirk. “She also figured they needed to learn about our customs plus she figured giving them credit cards with a 6000 limit would be a start.”

“What she already got them credit cards!” Kevin said with a blink already forgetting about her childhood friend/ bodyguard called him. “I figured she would wait until we went to Japan first before doing being generous with her gifts.”

“From what I heard she was very impressed with the both of them and can’t wait to see them again.” Miki said with a smirk "I've also figured you needed a woman's touch when it came to picking out things like a thong or a corset." she said watching him blush "However from where I stand neither of them need much of anything."
Last edited by Kmon13 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

(Author's note: Sorry for the incedibly long delay, real life issues have been messing with my inspiration for quite a while...)
@Kaijin
"I'm sorry...I just didn't want to wake you up and bother you...you seemed to already had enough on your plate...so I didn't want to bother you, besides you were still sleeping..." She said smiling, the pancakes looked a little rough, the sides were a little splattered, but Mimika took a piece smiled as she put it in her mouth

"Hey...it's not bad...it's fluffy...it's really good...it's just you need to work on the shape of the pancake..." She said smiling

"Thanks..." Macy said "But we can always just shave off the wool...my wool grows back quickly as long as I get to eat enough..." She said
"There's no need to apologize, I'm not angry...just concerned you know..." I told Macy as I caressed her cheek softly "And of course I appreciate your efforts"
As I kept talking I heard Mimika, who already began to dig in, completely inmersed into her own little world. "Well... gotta love how happy-go-lucky she is about everything" I mused to myself as I saw the catgirl happily eating.

Before I got to mimic Mimika and started eating I noticed that Macy realize about my concern regarding her dirty wool, thing that made me shrug my shoulders for a couple of seconds. "That won't be necessary you know..." I tried to be as soothing as possible "That would be a bit too radical, don't you think? I would be as if shave my head every time I have to hit the showers" I scratched the back of my head as I kept on "And I'd rather take another little nap than cutting those lovely and fluffy locks".
"So, once I'm finished these breakfast I'll go fetch a cloth and help you with the cleaning, deal?" I kissed her on the check before finally digging in my breakfast.
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Saiake »

@Saiake
"I don't have any much ideas myself...but..." She then saw a nearby tree floating around with Demon fruit attached to them "Oh...hey good timing!" She said smiling as she plucked out three, heart shaped fruits from the tree, they were the size of an apple as she gave one to Sai and Anadiris "Here...try them...there called prison fruit...it's said that their very beneficial for human health..."
Sai: Prison Fruit huh. odd name but...they smell good. * he bites into it*

Anadiris: yeah, and it will benefit our health, i guess that's a plus. * she bite into hers*

*both chew and swallows, and eat their fruit bite after bite as Reedia watches*