Yugioh 1000 years of Darkness 2/8

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Re: Yugioh 1000 years of Darkness 5/8

Post by Heero »

Heero:" yeah i think you guys were a bit rough and see you later Kiel congrats on becoming a galaxy-eyes." he calls after him.
"well there goes the 500DP...oh well plenty of things to do like going to bed i'll see you later nathan, and congrats for becoming galaxy-eyes. come on Jordan u can show me our room."

The elevator doors open to reveal the broad frame of Dean Noboku seeing Hirako with red puffy eyes he bends down and places a hand on your shoulder. "What's wrong princess?" dropping his voice to a angry growl. "Did Someone upset you? was it those boys i sent to excort you? i'll punish them by a month work of cleaning the school and dorms. and beating them in a duel of course."
"Anyway how was your trip did you enjoy it? i'm glad you came."
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

Ladyofthemist32
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Dragon Master
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Ladyofthemist32 »

Hiraku see's her father when the elevator doors open up and sniffles as he places his hand on her shoulder. "No daddy... well... one of them anyways.. his name was jordan i believe.. the other boy was really nice.. but everyone hates me and thinks i'm a goody two shoes! Why did I have to come here? The trip was fine.. nothing super special..
★ ~“Star light, Star bright. First star i see tonight. I wish i may, I wish i might, have the wish i wish tonight.”~ ★
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Dean:" AH that's good to know you had a good trip. and don't worry honey i'm sure you'll make friends in no time..as for Jordan he'll get wat's coming to him mhahahaha...and you said Heero i believe was really nice? well then he deserves the DP i promised him...eh i'll give him Jordan's share and make it an even 1000DP. and as for why you had to come here? Because this is the most prestigious school in the world. and your pop is in control of it. you said you want to be a elite duelist then i have supplied the means for you to achieve it. now as for your placement...i'm sorry i have to put you in Red-eyes house since you couldn't make it here while the entrance duels were taking place other wise you would be in galaxy-eyes. but keep studying and you'll be top duelist in no time."

Ladyofthemist32
High Priestess
High Priestess

Hirako starts nodding in agreement about giving Heero 1000 DP until she hears the next part of what her father had to say. Freaking out, She grabs her fathers shirt and starts throwing a fit. "WHAT?! Bu-but me not making here wasn't my fault!! It was mothers!!! That's not fair daddy!! I can't be stuck with those other stuck up students!! Half of them probably don't bath either!!!!
★ ~“Star light, Star bright. First star i see tonight. I wish i may, I wish i might, have the wish i wish tonight.”~ ★
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

"Now Now i'll have non of that missy like i said if i could i would place you in galaxy-eyes right away but that would show favortism and would not sit well with other students....or their parents who payed/make donations to this school. and don't blame your mother for you being late, you can however blame the captain of the yacht and daddy'll cut his pay for making you late. and how's this i'll have a separate room added on so you can stay...actually i've been meaning to build a girls dorm for the red-eyes for a while now...HAHA you have given me the push i need to have one built! see you'll buck with other women your age and everything will be fine. now it's getting late so for now you can sleep here while i have a new female dorm built."

Heero and Jordan make it back to their room to find Michael inside playing a game saying hi Jordan Heero chat with him. meanwhile outside yurli and Heath are chatting.
Patch, Nora, and Kyle and Aedan are snug in their respective rooms patch and Kyle rooming while Nora shares a room with a girl. and Aedan is rooming with a second year.
Alastair is in his room reading a book.

Ladyofthemist32
High Priestess
High Priestess

Hirako stops her whining and quietly nods her head. "Yes daddy... so what am i supposed to do until the girls dorm is built?"
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

"HHmmm you can stay up here for a day or two wont take them too long to build one. i have a spare bed in the next room for such an occasion." he points to a room off to the right of where they where standing, " get some sleep tomorrows the first day of school!...And give these kids out they not all idiots and assholes. By the way try to get the name of the other guy that was bothering you."

Ladyofthemist32
High Priestess
High Priestess

Hirako looks in the direction that her father was pointing and starts to head there when she looks at her father confused. "Alright father but, how did you know that there was another boy bothering me?"
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

"HAHA i run this school...i know things...things that happen within my walls...i don't know as much as i would like but eventually that will work itself out.." he says this with an air of mystery and avoidance. "anyway off to bed." he motions for her to go then walks to his desk and starts working.

Ladyofthemist32
High Priestess
High Priestess

"Oh.. that makes since" she smiles through her puffy red eyes, suddenly feeling like she'd been drained of all her energy. "Alright daddy goodnight love you." She walks into her temporary room and prepares for bed. Once she was done she threw herself on her bed feeling like she was going to cry once more. Hopefully things would be better tomorrow all though she highly doubted it. As she mauled things over in her mind she slowly drifted off to into a deep restless sleep.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Post by Nexous »

Once I get to my dorm, I grumble to myself about the events of the day. "First I go, and lose to that guy, then that snob with a ten foot stick up her bum comes in. I'll show her she's not as good as she thinks she is, then she won't have the gall to call me a low life ever again." I look through my deck for a while studying it. Then I eventually go to bed.
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

Laying on my bed I wonder how things will be in this school for a while before going to sleep.
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis

Post by Jinouga87 »

*Chris enters the red commons and goes to sleep*
Ladyofthemist32
High Priestess
High Priestess

Hirako wakes up in the middle of the night sweating to a bad dream. Crying a bit, she gets up and heads to the bathroom to wash her face off with cold water then looks at herself in the mirror secretly hoping that she could at least make one friend in this school.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

The morning comes and everyone gets up finding several pairs of blazers and shoes that they must wear. Heero pulls himself out of bed tiredly and yawns staying up late playing games was not a good idea. he stands up and makes his way outside leaving michael sleeping and runs into Jordan outside the bathroom a towl around his neck and steam rolling off his body.
"Got to love hot showers in the morning!" he says and slaps Heero on the shoulder as he walks up to their room. after Heero's shower he goes back to the room to change and heads toward the school commons for breakfast.
everyone else is getting ready or is on their way to eat as well. except the galaxy-eyes..they have their own cafeteria.

Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Post by Nexous »

I get up, get a shower, and get dressed. I can smell food cooking, but I usually don't eat breakfast. I go outside, and head toward the commons.
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

After waking up I prepare myself for the day and then head to the cafeteria for breakfast, still unsure of what to expect of my first real day at the school.
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis

Post by Jinouga87 »

*wakes up heading to meet with everybody*
Ladyofthemist32
High Priestess
High Priestess

Hirako wakes up and gets dressed after taking a nice hot bath and heads into the office where her father was sitting. "Good morning father."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Hirako: Noboku looks up from his paperwork and grunts "morning sweetpea how was your night? all right i suppose?"

@Nathan, and everyone in school commons:
everyone is milling about talking a goofing off. and eating. Eurystheus spots Nathan amongst the crowd and pushes everyone out of the way to get to him. "Well hi there welcome to my house! i knew you would make it i could see it in your eyes!" She takes Nathan's hand a almost crushes it. "it's great to see you i'll be your PE teacher for first period...and we're going to play....Dodgeball HAHAHAHA!" she slaps his back and walks off.
Heero is joined by Jordan and Michael as they sit down for lunch.
Jordan:" hey have you guys seen the red-eyes head of house yet? dude she's freaking H.O.T!" he exclaims not knowing that she's standing right behind him.
Christy:(giggles)"Why thank you mister Jordan that's sweet of you but it's not necessary. i know i'm HOT! anyway you young man need to head up to the Dean's Office he wants a few words with you. and it's great to meet you guys it's soo cool to have new students. have fun in PE i'll see you after it in second period. i'm the science teacher. good luck." she winks at all of them before heading off.

@Kiel: you eat...(sorry didnt know what to do with you lol your all by your lonesome in the galaxy-eyes cafeteria..well i mean not alone but nathan isn't with you soo yeah.)
So how do you guys like this format? got it from Nexous.
Last edited by Heero on Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.