Yugioh 1000 years of Darkness 2/8

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Re: Yugioh 1000 years of Darkness 6/8

Post by Oersted »

Well, I didn't expect the teacher to just tell us to stop taking notes especially when she asked us to in the first place...Anyway she then asks us to pick a lab partner, which we'll be stuck with for the whole year, as I started looking at the other students I noticed a few male students were still looking at the teacher and realized they probably were looking up her skirt, which I'll admit I did as well for a few seconds on accident. I then looked elsewhere before possibly getting in trouble and tried to focus on finding a partner, I did meet a few students up to now but I still didn't really know anyone.
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Jinouga87 »

*looks at Jordan* You want to be partners?
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Post by Nexous »

I tuen away, slightly red when I see up the teacger's skirt. I sit, and wait for someone worth while to come to me.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Post by Heero »

Jordan looks at Chris and grins "Sure that would be awesome. we're going to blow them out of the water with our combined geniuses."
a few students look around then pairing up Heero is sitting back not really caring to get paired up with anyone since he likes to work alone but wouldn't mind pairing up with Hirako, but thinking it's not going to happen just sits there.
Aedan walks up to Nate "Hey i know your a galaxy eyes and all but you want to be lap partners? i can help with our projects..i'm a bit of a science nerd." he askes a bit nervously.
Alastair goes over to kiel with his hand out. "Hey no hard feelings about the duel eariler and want to be lap partners?"
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

"Sure." I say. I have no issues with Blue-eyes. And he seemed smart enough to be helpful.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None

Post by Drack »

I watch Heero look at Hirako "Hey Heero, if you want that girl to be your lab partner you should go ask her....you won't know if she will say yes if you don't ask."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Heero sighs "i know but i think i'm going to do things myself, kind of a lone wolf thing you know.." he trails off lost in thought and looks away.

Oersted
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Oersted »

I turn to Alastair when he speaks to me "Huh? Oh, okay."
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Jinouga87 »

*didn't really care to look up the teacher's skirt. He wanted to focus on whatever the task was* So what are we supposed to do now? *Mad ball Neptune chatters* Not that Neptune!
Ladyofthemist32
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Dragon Master

Post by Ladyofthemist32 »

Hirako looks around nervously not really sure if she wanted to pair up with anyone. She feels a pair of eyes on her and tries not to look but fails only to be somewhat shocked to see Heero looking at her. I wonder if he plans on asking me to pair up with him.. couldn't be too bad i guess.. He seems like a decent guy... Should I say yes...? She blushes a bit and looks away berating herself. Come on girl get it together! You should NOT be feeling this way about any guy!! Oh... what do I do?.. I guess I should say yes since I don't think I could handle anyone else...
★ ~“Star light, Star bright. First star i see tonight. I wish i may, I wish i might, have the wish i wish tonight.”~ ★
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Heero takes a deep breath Well here's goes nothing..what's the worst she can say no right? he stands and walks over to her nonchalantly and clears his throat "Hi Hirako..um..i was wondering if you would like to be my lab partner? it's ok if you don't want to i can just do the labs myself.." he looks away to the whiteboard and the strange drawings.
mean while Michael comes over to sits beside baboon, "Hey umm baboon is it? you want to be lab partners?"
everyone else has been paired up. Christy yawns and stretches apparently sleeping the whole time then she takes a candy bar out of drawer and munches on it. "Please take your time sweeties i want you at your best for all my tes--um i mean labs!" she smiles when several people look up at her correction.

Ladyofthemist32
High Priestess
High Priestess

Hirako nearly jumps when she suddenly hears a familiar voice next to her. "Oh!! Hi!" She turns her head away not wanting anyone to see her face. After all she was supposed to be, whats the word for it, above everyone else. But yet, this boy was making her heart feel different. She had to admit it was a very strange sensation. No one had ever made her feel this way.. not ever. Hirako looks back down at her desk and decides that it wouldn't hurt to give this one person a chance to prove himself to her. "Alright... I accept your offer." Then she gives the teacher a strange look as she hears christy's little slip up but decides to ignore it.
★ ~“Star light, Star bright. First star i see tonight. I wish i may, I wish i might, have the wish i wish tonight.”~ ★
Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None

Post by Drack »

When Michael sits next to me and asks to be lab partners I nod "Yea, that's fine with me." And when the teacher slips up I just shrug not really getting it.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Heero smiles and says "cool." and he slides into the seat next to her trying not to bump elbows with her. He puts his hands together on the table and calmly waits for the lab to begin, glancing at Hirako form time to time with his storm grey eyes. Ok stop looking at her she might think your a creep or something..just be cool and dont do or say anything stupid.

Ladyofthemist32
High Priestess
High Priestess

Hirako could feel Heero glancing at her from time to time and does her best to ignore him. Ok just stay calm Hirako. This is just another day in school with people who are in a lower class than yourself! Just get through this and you'll be okay.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

"Um... Ma'am we are pared up already. Could we get this show on the road?"
(heero, next time we hang out I'm going to giva you a few pointers alright? It will help the RP run a little more smoothly.)
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

(alrighty)
She looks up, "Huh?..oh yes thats great but it will have to wait till tomorrow for the class is almost over so i'll see you all next time!" She smiles brightly at the class then gathers her things and walks out the door, a few minutes later the bell rings.
(Sorry guys have a minor case of writers block will pick up in soon.)

Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

I just blink twice. "...Worst teacher ever." I get up, and leave the class.
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Oersted »

Watching the teacher leave the class I just say "Okaaay...Somehow I get the feeling that with her as a teacher, science is gonna be pretty interesting..." as I start gathering my stuff and prepare to leave, taking a look at the schedule as I left the classroom.
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Jinouga87 »

*stands up* so where to now?