Yugioh 1000 years of Darkness 2/8

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Re: Yugioh 1000 years of Darkness 6/8

Post by Heero »

(OH Oops sorry jin wasnt paying attention.)
Heero and Jordan laugh at Chris, then, "Alright seems like you're all right i'm going to head to the infirmary to get the other pieces."

(And nexous i'm still waiting on a response from your character...)
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Post by Nexous »

I glare at Damien one last time, and pretend to lose my balance as I get up whacking him square in his injured arm with my duel disk.
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Jinouga87 »

(From who's character?)
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

(I was waiting on nexous to post so i can continue the plot in the infirmary before my character gets there.)

Damien Hisses in pain as his burned arm is hit. The making sure that they are gone, walks over to Noboku. Noboku sees him and spits,
"After what you did YOU DARE SHOW YOUR FACE TO ME! if i wasn't confined to this wretched bed i would break your slimy neck." he growls.
"Oh i don't think i'll have that mr. Noboku i merely seen what you couldn't, and you know what that was? it was our defeat, so i decided to get out of the duel and not lose in front of everyone...but of course it was you who was holding us back, First with your 'grand plan' and then to metting out punishment to a couple of 3rd rate duelists that even you couldn't beat in a straight up match. What this school needs is a...more...firm hand and i think i would be best suited for the job. So how about you sit back and let me steal the show."
He pulls a syringe out of his pocket
"This should help." he then injects it into the IV drip and watches as Noboku falls into a drug induced coma. tossing the needle away he opens a secret room and pushes him into it. "There that should keep you from prying eyes."
As he shuts the door, from the light he sees another bed at the end of the room and walks over to it.
"Hmmm what do we have here...a pretty girl, why, what illness has befallen you to land in this place...lets see..." he examines the chart.
"Ah a broken neck i see...no doubt from that ugly gorilla of a amazon...(sigh) i'll have to do something about that now that i'm the new Dean...but..." He bends over Nora with a hungry look in his black eyes.
"I don't want to waste such...beauty...mahahahahaha..."

Ladyofthemist32
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Dragon Master

Post by Ladyofthemist32 »

Hirako wonders the hallways looking lost but actually thinking about the duel and how she was going to handle her father. She wasn't sure what she really wanted anymore. Hirako stopped in front of the infirmary to see her father. Just to make sure he was alright.
★ ~“Star light, Star bright. First star i see tonight. I wish i may, I wish i might, have the wish i wish tonight.”~ ★
Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None

Post by Drack »

I walk out of the infirmary with Nathan and sigh "Well, that went as well as I expected...but at least it was funny to see you whack some of the jerk out of Damian..." I stop and spot Hirako wandering around in front of the infirmary "...Umm, your not going to get any help right now...the nurse of off to the mainland for supplies and the Damian is focused on watching the dean."
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

I look at Hirako. "Yeah, that freak is in there. I would advise not being in there alone with him. Who knows what he's likely to do... Wait! Is that rapist alone with that blue eyes girl!?" I say much louder than intended.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Heero turns the corner to find Nathan, Connor, And Hirako all standing outside the infirmary and Nathan yells out about The blue-eyes girl and starts to run back in when Damien steps out and proceeds to lock to door behind him. he turns around and to see Nathan running toward him, "Oh your still here?" he asks nonchalantly.

Ladyofthemist32
High Priestess
High Priestess

Hirako turns when she hears someone start shouting about a blue eyed girl and sees the boy called Nathan running back in the infirmary. She sees Heero but quickly turns her eyes away not really wanting to make eye contact with anyone. Should I go in and see father? Or should I... Her thought trails off as she feels confused. Something around here wasn't right... She could feel it... what should she do?..
★ ~“Star light, Star bright. First star i see tonight. I wish i may, I wish i might, have the wish i wish tonight.”~ ★
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

I go to follow Nathan back to the infirmary running past Hirako and ignore Heero, but stop when I see Damien and just stare at him silently....
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

After I (apparently) run back into the Infirmary I see Damien. I take a wild swing at him. "RELEASE HER YOU PERVERT!"
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Jinouga87 »

(Not sure what to do really.)
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Damien dodges Nathan's punch and looks at him with a cold demeanor. "What ever do you mean? I haven't done anything to that girl in the back...Now Leave the wounded need their rest..." as he walks down the corridor whistling. Then Heero runs up to Damien "Um sir can i get the Duel disk shards i'm doing a science experiment."
Damien looks coolly at Heero..."Come by the office tomorrow morning...i'll have them for you all cleaned up."

@ Chris:
Converse with your spirit...(sorry don't know what do do with you)

Ladyofthemist32
High Priestess
High Priestess

Hirako nods her head as she hears that the nerse is not around. She just stands there not knowing what to do at this point.
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

After Damien has left I arrive, wondering what's the with all the ruckus "Uh, hi guys, is something wrong?" I ask to no one in particular.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

I watch Damien leave, and when he is well out of sight I pull a blood donor card out of my pocket, and attempt to get past the lock. "I don't trust him. He's too shady."
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

As Damien leaves I turn around and go to say something to Kiel, but stop when Nathan tries to bypass the lock and sigh "Nathan, she should be fine for now he's gone for now, and picking that lock could get you into a lot of trouble...i don't trust him too, but there is nothing we can do right now..." I turn back to Kiel "As for everyone else here I don't know...its all kinda crazy right now." I let out a sigh.
Ladyofthemist32
High Priestess
High Priestess

Hirako sighs. "Yes I agree. Something here is not right.. for now lets just sit back and wait."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@ Chris:
Jordan makes sure he's ok, "Hey no hard feelings right? how about we go back to the dorm and watch the battle city tournament?"
@Everyone else:
Heero walks back to the group, "Hey Kiel did you go to the arena yet? if not then we can all go and if we hurry we can get the shards before the janitor does."

Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Jinouga87 »

*lloks at Jordan* That sounds fun. The classics are awesome.