The Girl of your Dreams!

A Dating RP

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Shadow Mann2330
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Wife of the super Skrull
Favorite Monster Type: None

Re: The Girl of your Dreams!

Post by Shadow Mann2330 »

@shadowmann
As Misha clicked yes, a series of question pop up

Misha looked at the questionnaire in confusion all the questions were about what kind of a girlfriend You're interested in.

"OH I get it its asking if I what i like in a friend!' Misha spouts clearly misinterpreting the ad.
1. What kind of Girls are you into?
A. Flat
B. Busty
C. Don't care
"Oh big boobs would be neat! maybye she could tell me how to make mine bigger!" Misha said happily
B. Busty

2. What kind of Personality do you like in a girl. You can chose up to 4
A. Kind
B. Assertive
C. Tsundere
D. Yandere
E. Shy
F. Hyperactive
G. Forceful
H. Gentle
I. Simple
"I don't know... I kinda want someone who is friendly but I don't like getting picked on maybe i can get a really scary girlfriend to keep me safe!"

B, G, H.
3. Do you like girls who are...
A. Older than you
B. Younger than you
C. Don't care
"Aw cool maybe she can be a mommy or something! I've never had a mom before, but that would be weird, maybe if she was just a little older than me..."
A.
4. Would you stay devoted to your girl?
A. Yes
B. No
'DUH why would My friend not like me? then she couldn't be my friend!!!" Misha said stating the obvious
A.
5. Do you want them to be devoted to you?
A. Yes
B. No
Misha simply rolls her eyes and clicks her answer.

A.
6. Can you handle more than one Girl?
A. Yes
B. No
"I can have two girlfriends?!" MIsha said excitedly
"Oh now i get to have two friends now we can play lots of more fun games together! and maybe we could try going out to a club!!!!" Misha said letting out a cute little SQUEEEE at the end.
EDIT: A. Yes
@Shadow
(Can you give a proper answer to Question # 6? :lol: )
*facedesk at self failure
Last edited by Shadow Mann2330 on Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The only record of an illegal post inside the Moderator thread:
Spoiler: show
Re: Stuff To Do
Post by Shadow Mann2330 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:01 pm
I had heard that there was talk of custom titles a few days back.
Does that mean Mann can haz Girtibiliu?
:3
Re: Stuff To Do
Post by Tsar CUBE » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:02 pm
O_o
how the fuck.... can you even see this thread... it was meant for staff only O_o
X3
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

Mayella looked at Kevin as she calmed down, but keeping a rather intimidating look at him as she sat down "Hmmpf!" She laid her claymore on the floor "So...this is your source of sustenance..." She said looking at food she has never seen before, as an Amazoness of pride warriors, she hunts her food.
'Okay something tells me she like hunting for her food'
Binka smiled at Mayella's curiosity "Hehe...it's basically chicken and I think the Buffalo term means its hot..." She said, then Mayella looked at her

"But it says Buffalo wings? Is it possible that in this world, Buffalos have the ability of flight?" she asked looking at Kevin
"No Binka is correct about it being Chicken with extra spices Mayella ." Kevin said before offering her a container of blue cheese dressing saying. "You should try it with some blue cheese dressing."
"Anyways...you summoned us to see your perfect date Kevin...we seem to fit your needs..." She said smiling and blushing "Tell me...since you like to fight...are you by chance a warrior of some sort?"
"Actually I'm an Art teacher's assistant at a community college however it my grandfather and mother who insisted that I train as a warrior like them due to being involved in private security" he explained " Think of it as a company or guild who employs warriors to who protects those who can't protect themselves by resolving situations using negotiation or lethal force if need be." He explained "but I'm more of an artist and I half of the people my grandfather protects rank from government official, Pop-star, or rich snobbish ass-hole. " he said remembering some of the jobs he did. "I still take the mixed martial arts courses and exhibition matches to keep my skills up." he said before saying "Now I'm going to go on a limb and say you ladies arrived when I filled out that E-mail just not long ago."

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Monster Scholar
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Married and leaving.

Post by Monster Scholar »

He let out a grunt as the green skinned girl whacked him...hard. It didn't even seem like she was trying. Just how strong was she? He rubbed his shoulder as they helped him up and introduced themselves.

"Nice to meet you," he groaned, rubbing his shoulder before looking back and forth between the two. "Erm, I don't mean to be rude, but, what exactly are you?"
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Hothead
Suddenly a portal appears in front of Marthy, as it got bigger, a feminine figure was seen. Stepping out of the portal, she had green hair with pointy ears, her clothing suggested that she lived around forested areas and has a pink flower on her right ear, she carried a wooden bow with arrows on her sack thats on her back. Her blue eyes gazed at Marthy, then suddenly another girl appears. This one was unbelievably small, she looked like a fairy with similiar clothing as the Elf with red hair and blue eyes "HELLO!!!" The little fairy said as she circled around Marthy

"Oh dear god...slow down..." The elf said

@Saiake
Suddenly a portal opens up. As the portal increased in size, a feminine figure is seen. This woman had black clothing, but seemed traditional, her chest area had an open cross shape that showed her cleavage. Her silver with a tint of green hair shined brightly with her purple eyes, also sporting pointy ears. She had black feathers from her back, as well as a dark purple tail with chains on it. Smiling at Sai as she saw him on his bed "Hello there..." She said smiling

since your new here, this is what you got
http://www.themonstermultiverse.com/for ... &mode=view

@Shadow
(Can you give a proper answer to Question # 6? :lol: )

@Kmon
"Your a warrior!" Binka said with an excited look as she jumped up and grabbed her sword "Alright then! I challenge you to a friendly sparring match!" She said

"Oh...you better accept Kevin...she won't stop until you accept..." Mayella said as she tried the wings with the blue cheese, she smiled as she ate more

@scholar
Aida smiled "Well you see...I'm an ogre...which explains why I was able to put you down so easily...hopefully I didn't hurt you..." She said smiling, she seemed to be very optimistic

"And I'm a Grizzly..." She said shortly as she smiled to him, then behind her back,she had a jar of honey, but this one smelled ferociously sweet, the fragrance filled the room in minutes. It had aphrodisiac effects on it "Mmmm...honey..."
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
Monster Scholar
High Priestess
High Priestess

An Ogre...and a Grizzly. Weren't ogres supposed to be big, scary and ugly? This one seemed actually quite attractive. And the Grizzly had a cute factor to her as well. When she pulled out the jar, he immediately noticed the sweet frangrance filling the room. It caused Ikorus to sigh, a small smile forming on his face.

"That's some honey you have there Kathy," he said to her with a smile, "Mind if I have a taste of that?"
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Hothead
Suddenly a portal appears in front of Marthy, as it got bigger, a feminine figure was seen. Stepping out of the portal, she had green hair with pointy ears, her clothing suggested that she lived around forested areas and has a pink flower on her right ear, she carried a wooden bow with arrows on her sack thats on her back. Her blue eyes gazed at Marthy, then suddenly another girl appears. This one was unbelievably small, she looked like a fairy with similiar clothing as the Elf with red hair and blue eyes "HELLO!!!" The little fairy said as she circled around Marthy

"Oh dear god...slow down..." The elf said
Marthy couldn't believe what was happening, out of his computer, two girls came out from the portal that was made, the sound if it was loud enough to wake up Saru-yuki, and in a freight, the albino spider monkey went to Marthy and hugged him who held her close to him, Saru-yuki saw the fairy circling around Marthy and climbed on his shoulder and waved at the fairy "Umm, hello there, well, I-i'm Marthy Ambrosius, and this is my pet Saru-yuki, but she also goes by just Yuki. u-umm, i-if I may ask, j-just who are you?" Marthy asked as he looked nervous, but he had a strange sense of safety due to the fact that Saru-yuki seemed to be having fun.

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Pokemonaces wrote: @dragonsryke
The two girls where surprised as he spilled chicken and rice on them. The Snake woman simply scrubbed it off while the Anubis angrily threw a piece of the chicken on him "YOU LITTLE..." She yelled out as she started to get closer to Saiha, but then the snake girl wrapped her tail around her waist

"Stop...it was an accident..." She said smiling to Saiha "It's quiet alright...anyways...nice to meet you..." She said offering her hand "My name is Enchantra while my rather...impatient friend here is Elenei..."
"Enchantra? Elenei?" Saiha said in disbelief.

After gazing at their forms, noticing Enchantra's snake body and Elenei's doggy ears and paws, Saiha comes to the realization that they aren't even human. He immediately thinks back to a science fiction movie he had been watching the night before...something about close encounters of the third kind.

"Gah! Aliens are attacking! You're going to kidnap me and do some horrific experiments on me aren't you?!"

Saiha holds his silver spoon in front of him like a weapon.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Scholar
"Sure, here you go..." Kathy said as she walked to him "Go ahead and dip your whole hand if you like..." She said smiling as she placed her claw on it and licked the honey off

"It's very sweet...trust me you'll love the taste..." Aida said

@Hothead
The Fairy smiled "My name is Piko..." She landed on Marthys head and danced around it

"Mine is Laura..." The Elf said as she put the bow on her back, then walking towards Marthy "It's nice to meet you...and you summoned us...for as it seems that you and me, as well as Piko there share the need to find a suitable partner..."

@dragonstryke
"Really? Your goinf to defend yourself with a spoon!?" She said laughing "How sad..." Then Enchantra used her tail to wrap around her mouth

"Relax...we won't harm you...you summoned us through the survey you took...and we came out as a result..." Slithering towards him, she places her right hand gently on his left cheek "And your pretty cute..."
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Monster Scholar
High Priestess
High Priestess

Ikorus smiled, giving Kathy an appreciating look before dipping his hand into the honey, scooping out some and tasting it. It was sweet. Very, very sweet. In fact, it made him feel warm...and tingly inside. A light flush appeared on his face as he looked up at the two women before him. "What...sort of honey is this?"
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: The Clown Swordsman

Post by WodanYmirthe2nd »

"I... I see..." Elric said as he looked at Sheva, "I'd never thought that the ideal woman that I want to have as a girlfriend is... a demihuman..." he said while eyeing on her body and face, "Judging by your smell, I think that you uh... like liquor and spirits yes?"
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

The Fairy smiled "My name is Piko..." She landed on Marthys head and danced around it

"Mine is Laura..." The Elf said as she put the bow on her back, then walking towards Marthy "It's nice to meet you...and you summoned us...for as it seems that you and me, as well as Piko there share the need to find a suitable partner..."
"Nice to meet you Piko and Laura, hmm..." Marthy wondered what she meant as Saru tried to imitate Piko, until he realized it "Are you saying that the survey I went through brought you here?" Marthy had felt rather lonely living by himself with Yuki, to be honest, he couldn't help but smile a little after knowing that two cute women are in his apartment.
Last edited by hothead1021 on Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Saiha lowers the spoon a bit. He blushes at Enchantra's comment. Her hand is soft and warm.

"You're from that survey? So that must mean you two are the girls of my dreams...uh...what kind of aliens are you?"

Saiha thinks for a moment...

"Actually, if you're not going to harm me, then I should be a better host. I shall prepare us something eat. In the meantime, please feel free to relax in the living room. Oh, and if you need to rinse the curry off, the bathroom is down the hall second door to your right."
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

"You're a warrior!" Binka said with an excited look as she jumped up and grabbed her sword "Alright then! I challenge you to a friendly sparring match!" She said

"Oh...you better accept Kevin...she won't stop until you accept..." Mayella said as she tried the wings with the blue cheese, she smiled as she ate more
"Sure I'll accept your challenge Binka besides I need to work off some stress, only if I'm allowed to pick the battlefield and weapons." he said as he started eating his stromboli "Besides have a dojo set up in the basement for practice or we could go the gym at community college since I've got a set of key to the gym."
Last edited by Kmon13 on Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Destined Paths Of Eden
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Scholar
Kathy's smile suddenly lite up, her face seemed rather lustful as she tackled him to the ground "The honey is mixed with something called Alraune Nectar...its a special type of honey with strong concentrations of aphrodisiac..." She said with a lewd tone, then suddenly taking a handful of honey, then putting it in her mouth before kissing him deeply, her tongue lapping his as the honey mixes with her and his saliva

"Thats lovely..." Aida said smiling

@Wodan
"Oh that...well..." She looks at him and blushes a little "Yes, the taste of sake is rather enjoying...but I can't drink it right now...for your sake at least..." lifting her glasses up, she looks around his room "Hmm...this world seems much more technologically advanced than my world..."

@Hothead
Laura smiled at Marthy "Yes...we heard you call and we came..." She simply said before turning her back on him

"Oh don't mind her...she's just a poopy headed Elf who's always so serious!" She teased with a smile

"Shut up you miserable fairy!" Laura said as she blushed red

"Haha, I was just kidding..." She said back with her tongue sticking out

@dragonstryke
Elenei pulled Enchantra's tail off her mouth "Good! The sooner I get these off me the better!" She complained as she walked down the hall

"I apologize for her rude behavoir...she is rather...impatient and thinks lowly of men...but she will eventually respect you..." Smiling, she follows Elenei to the bathroom to wash off "try to be nicer to that man...after all, he is our ideal man..."

"Well so far all he seems to be is a klutz!" She said washing off the curry off her

@Kmon
"I'd prefer our battles to be private..." She said bluntly as she picked up her sword "Come on Mayella..."

"Alright...hold on..." Mayella said as she finished off the wing she was currently eating, sucking on her fingers and getting up "By the way...I want to challenge you after her..." Mayella said

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Laura smiled at Marthy "Yes...we heard you call and we came..." She simply said before turning her back on him

"Oh don't mind her...she's just a poopy headed Elf who's always so serious!" She teased with a smile

"Shut up you miserable fairy!" Laura said as she blushed red

"Haha, I was just kidding..." She said back with her tongue sticking out
Marthy chuckled a little "Well, it seems as though you two are good friends, would you like something to eat? Please make yourselves at home." Marthy said with a bow as Saru-yuki went to a different room

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kmon13 »

@Kmon
"I'd prefer our battles to be private..." She said bluntly as she picked up her sword "Come on Mayella..."

"Alright...hold on..." Mayella said as she finished off the wing she was currently eating, sucking on her fingers and getting up "By the way...I want to challenge you after her..." Mayella said
"Fine with me" he said walking toward the basement door and downstairs...

=================
Basement
=================

Going downstairs the pair could already see various weapons of different cultures mostly from Zipangu Region when the noticed the various Swords of that region and a glass case that was built into the wall that held strange weapons (Guns) they also noticed the wall scrolls and miniature shrine at the back of the wall.

They also noticed the picture with the Zipangu/Japanese born woman sitting in a chair while Kevin stood to the left while and a stern looking older man of Zipangu decent stood to the right as all were wearing traditional dress

They also noticed Kevin standing by a group of men and women in what looked like light armour and were welding large weapons like the one in the locked case that had no sharp edges but looked menacing.

Taking off his shoes he stood on the mat and was examining Binka and Mayella bodies to see if there were any weakness he could exploit during the sparring match besides disarming them of their swords. before saying....

"Okay Binka since this fight is only a sparing match we have the choice of Hand to hand or non-lethal weapons." Kevin said pointing to the Bo staffs and Bokken on the side of the right wall. "That same rule applies to Mayella as well I don't think me ending up in the ER would make for a good date if you get my meaning...Do you agree to these terms of combat."

Destined Paths Of Eden
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Pokemonaces wrote: @dragonstryke
Elenei pulled Enchantra's tail off her mouth "Good! The sooner I get these off me the better!" She complained as she walked down the hall

"I apologize for her rude behavoir...she is rather...impatient and thinks lowly of men...but she will eventually respect you..." Smiling, she follows Elenei to the bathroom to wash off "try to be nicer to that man...after all, he is our ideal man..."

"Well so far all he seems to be is a klutz!" She said washing off the curry off her
As Saiha stood at the stove cooking dinner, he realizes that he needs to put out towels for his guest. He turns down the heat to simmer while he goes to a closet and grabs a couple of fluffy white towels. He walks down the hallway to the bathroom and opens the door.

"I'm leaving some dry towels...here..."

Saiha trails off as he sees the two just getting out of the bath, dripping wet, and in full naked beauty. He is stunned, paralyzed and turns red from sheer embarrassment.

*Off RP sidenote* (be honest, you knew this was coming...)
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: The Clown Swordsman

Post by WodanYmirthe2nd »

"Well, humans did a lot of unbelievable achievements with the use of their minds and hard work to be able to accomplish all of this." Elric said with pride, "After all, if our ancestors and predecessors lazed about..." he said as he picked up the laptop, "Then we would not have any of these things."
Monster Scholar
High Priestess
High Priestess

He let out a yelp of surprise as Kathy suddenly pinned him to the ground. The honey was an aphrodesiac? Well, whatever this Alroune nectar was, Ikorus had to get himself some more. He could feel his heart racing, his body growing warm, and his manhood stirring in his pants. When she kissed him, his touch reached out to carress hers, the honey she slipped into his mouth only second to her own particular flavour. He wrapped his arms around her, carressing her as his body and mind began to run away from him.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Pokemonaces wrote: @Tsar
Both of the girls laughed at him, the girl with the white hair snapped her finger as the katana he was holding loosened off his grip, then being set gently aside next to him "Calm down..." she said walking close to him and running her fingers from his chin, then moving her index finger slowly downwards his chest "Hehe...you look strong..." She gave him a wink "My name is Hailey..." She said

The other woman walked behind Tsar, then wrapping her tail on his legs, she places her left hand gently on his hair "And mine is Cassandra...a pleasure to meet you..." she said right on his ear.
Tsar didn't find it very amusing that these intruders were laughing at him, however, he was rendered speechless when the white haired beauty just snapped her fingers and caused his grip on the katana to loosen before the sword slowly drifted to the floor next to the bed. He swallowed nervously as the girl then walked up to him and ran her finger slowly down his chin and chest with a wink while introducing herself rather seductively.

"U-m... my name is Tsar... w-what exactly are you and..." his sentence was cut short as he felt the tail of the other girl coiled around his legs and her hand ran softly through his hair before she introduced herself as Cassandra right into his air. Her breath on his ear made him blush and he tried for a way to move out away from them to get some personal space, however due to the small size of his room, the only way to move would be back onto the bed... which he thought might not be a very wise idea at the moment.

"What do you want from me?" asked Tsar as he tried not to look too closely at them so as not to show his blush while also trying to hide the fact that he was reacting to them quite quickly in his pants.