Yugioh 1000 years of Darkness 2/8

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: the Fourth Horseman
Favorite Monster Type: Holstarus

Re: Yugioh 1000 years of Darkness 6/8

Post by Taintedone »

Alex had expected the student to throw a fit or kick him out but he was genuinely surprised that the student began to laugh and finally began treating him with respect. he shook off his momentary surprise and addressed the student calmly.
"My name is Alex Graves, I was just seeking admission into the best duel school in the world.... I'm told that this is it... And you are?"
Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Post by Heero »

He starts typing into the computer...."yes you are correct this is the best duel school in the world...as for who i am...my name is Gary Cullyn and as you can see by my black and gold Blazer i'm in the galaxy-Eyes house. the top of the school prymind. so i have to ask...why did you come to here? other than the fact that it's the best in the world."
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

Alex didn't even bat an eyelash
"Simple. I want the best preparation I can get for the Dark Tournament. What better training that the top school in the world?"
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Gary smirks, "Good answer...well normally with new students they have to duel the dean to see where they stand...but because i like you we'll just skip all that nonsense and go right to the good stuff. i'm going to make you a Blue-Eyes. i'll have the staff send your new uniform to your room. the dorms are southeast of the school just a little ways into the forest...and you might want to hurry your first class...Hmmmm history i believe on the third floor. have a good day Alex..."
he then turns his attention fully to the computer.

Arial comes in "ready to go Alex?"

Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

Alex listened to Gary explain the 'usual' scenario that would go down for new students but apparently, Alex had made a good impression... Who knew? He nodded silently to Gary and was glad that the process went smoothly. He bid Gary farewell and turned to face Arial. his voice still cold as ice.
"Yes, I am ready. Let's go."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

She leads you out of the school passing student after Student and a very pissed off little girl in a nurce's outfit cursing someone called Chris as she storms passed you. then you step outside and walk toward the forest.
"So you were pretty lucky to get placed in blue-eyes without a duel...although i'm sure you'll have to prove your skill at some point to either Damien or or other classmates...you were the second newcomer to receive this treatment..although the other one was his daughter and she was placed in the red-eyes house..."
you arrive at the tree line.
"Here is your key to your room and have a good day." she then walks backs up to the school.

Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

Alex followed patiently behind Arial only blinking at the sight of the surly girl in a nurses outfit.
"......Odd."
He listened to Arial's Summary of this preferential treatment, but Alex had no problem with dueling someone to prove himself.
"I welcome the opportunity to demonstrate my skill anytime to the first fool to challenge me."
He bid her farewell after he was shown the way to his dorm. He then walked down the path into the forest to get to his room so he could finally unpack.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

As you step through the forest and into a clearing you can see the Blue-eyes dorm stand with a few blue-eyes students in the front, two of them r dueling and one spots you and walks over,
"Are you lost? the school is the other way...it's straight back the way you came."
Another student calls over "Hey Aedan who's he?"
"i don't know some guy who can't find the big dragon called the school."

Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

After a brief walk through the woods, Alex found himself standing in front of the Blue-Eyes dorm. He noted the fact that a couple of blue eyes students were dueling and one spectator seemed to think he was lost.
"As it happens, I'm not lost. I'm just here to unpack in my room. I think it's safe to assume that this is the Blue-eyes Dorm?"
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

"yep welcome to the Blue-eyes house!" takes a look at your key. "Ah room 20 that's on the 2nd floor. we have our own commons where we eat breakfast lunch and dinner..although most of use here normally eat lunch in the school commons since it's right there you know hahaha, Well i'm Aedan and you sir have a good first day i'll see you in class...History right?" Looks down at his watch, "Hmmm starts in 10 minutes. see you there...um what's your name?"

Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

He listened to Adean give him a simple run down of what the dorm was like, but truthfully, he was uninterested in making friends. He simply replied with his name when Adean asked him.
"Alex."
having dismissed the students, he headed inside to set his bag in his room and change into his white and blue uniform. He then left for history class. He decided he would unpack when class was over.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Drack »

When Chris won the duel I give him a nod then go to change quickly and mumble to myself as I leave p.e. "Hm, so history is next....well I think I have enough tim to slip by the card shop for a second seeing everyone do so good makes me want to make a few small adjustments, and I hopefully have a bit of dp from dueling yesterday.." I then make my way down the hall towards the card shop humming to myself...
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

(Aww crap lol i forgot about the DP...thanks Drack...umm Jin u receive 100 DP from your duel with Millissa. and Taintedone you receive 500 DP for being enrolled.)

The tardy bell rings 10 mins to class. people are starting to get their books and stuff together to head to class.
Last edited by Heero on Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis

Post by Jinouga87 »

(I haven't used any DP since the RP began lol.)
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Post by Nexous »

I head off to history class, and find a seat near the back. I try to avoid as many red-eyesores as I can.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Connor walks into the card shop and is greeted by a short goblin woman and man walking around checking inventory and putting up posters for events, and movies and the like. The man turns to him gruffly gives him a nod and continues to count cards. The woman smiles at him and runs behind the counter grabs a stool and climbs up ready to serve him.

Heero makes his way up to the third floor and is standing and takes his seat in the middle far left of the room. Hmm i wonder what we are going to learn today? Yesturday's class was intresting...
As he gets his notes and book ready he watches as others file in taking various seats.

Damien walks around the school and runs into Gary and narrow his eyes at him. "I...heard you enrolled a new student into the blue-eyes house...without a duel...What possessed you to make that kind of decision?"

Gary gives Damien a smirk, "Hmpt...he had balls." and steps around Damien to head to class.

Damien watches as his Protege walks off. "That boy...is becoming a pain...but he'll learn soon enough..." as he continues.

Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

I make my way to history class after making a detour to get some things in my room, I then sit down near the middle of the classroom.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None

Post by Drack »

I blink for a second and marvel at all of the different cards for sale but quickly snap back and start pointing at some of the cards displayed and gather up enough cards to satisfy me for modding my current deck and show them to her "U-um, miss I would like to buy these cards.."

(Btw I spent grand total of 230 dp.)
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Drack
The woman goblin notices that you do not have a PDA/DP card so she points her husband...or what you believe is her husband and grunts something unintelligible which in turn irritates the man as he throws down his brush and stomps toward the back room grumbling and giving you dirty looks.

@Chris
Jordan is rubbing the places where he got punched and mumbling about assholes and jimmiewatkers. As you two make walk to the school.

@Alex
As you leave for your first class Aedan runs up behind you with a few of his posse and starts babbling on about nonsense.

@Kiel
Alastair walks into class and takes a seat behind Kiel, "Well that was kind of disappointing that we couldn't play Rollerball...ah well destiny is a strange duelist..."

@ Hirako
As you finish getting dressed a random blonde chick comes up to you and starts talking, "OMG like did you totally see that cute guy dueling Millissa..i couldn't like stop staring at his umm muscles and like the way he totally took that bitch down and stuff. i sooo totally want to ask him ouuut."

Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis

Post by Jinouga87 »

*looks to jordan as they walk* You okay man?