Yugioh 1000 years of Darkness 2/8

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Re: Yugioh 1000 years of Darkness 7/8

Post by Heero »

Nathan gets blasted by Gem-Knight Pearls attack and crumples to his knees blood pooling around him, staining his cards...The dark clouds converge on him enveloping him, then a flash of light appears from within the clouds and they part revealing to everyone what appears to be a reaper-like entity looming above Nathans pron body and as the light fades, a chainsaw wielding mantisgirl stands guard in front of the reaper branishing her chainsaws menacingly at the being. the reaper lets out a terrible scream as it swings it's scythe and the Mantis blocks and pushes it away hissing at the reaper as she slashes into the reaper causing it to screech and disappear in a cloud of vapor. Everyone is entranced at the sight before them as the mantis turns to look at Nathan then disappears.

Everyone is to stunned to react.

Heero shakes quietly.
Jordan has a look of terror about him.
Alastair and Aedan look on in wonder.
Gary is surprised.
Damien looks interested but non-impressed.
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Jinouga87 »

*is comepletly speechless*
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

I watched the duel in silence, admittedly I would have wished not to witness this, the scene that followed after Nathan collapsed in a bloody heap was something completely terrifying, it appeared as if Nathan's life would end here...or not, it seemed he was saved from that fate by some kind of mantis woman. Even as the darkness brought on by the shadow duel was fading I was still shaking, for some reason this situation seemed vaguely familiar to me, after a while I finally manage stop shaking only to say "Ugh...my head hurts." in a low voice and after a bit more time I say "Somebody should get the nurse, right now." this time in an audible volume.
Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: the Fourth Horseman
Favorite Monster Type: Holstarus

Post by Taintedone »

Alex watched in intrigue as the flashy spectacle came to a close. His smirk grew into a dark grin. "So.... That was a shadow game, huh? My brother had told me a bit about them but I had never seen one myself." Alex mused to himself as the spirits vanish. He had said earlier that a blazer can never sum up a duelist true skills, and this was proof of that..... Still, Alex did not feel threatened. he believed he commanded a force stronger than they could comprehend and in time they would all meet the same fate.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Post by Nexous »

I stumble feebly to my feet. "Dammit." I spit. Just as I think I'm going to die I get saved by dome strange woman. I look around at everyone, and stumble out of the room. "This isn't over." I say as I leave the room.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Heero is amazed that Nathan can stand, let alone walk away from such a duel that before he can move to congratulate Connor another Galaxy-eyes walks with determination toward his friend.

Gary walks over to Connor, "good duel...for an amateur...i'm embarrassed to even acknowledge that pathetic excuse of a duelist is a Galaxy-eyes, even more disgusted to call him my brethren...but let's get down to business...you have something i want and i'm going to take it from you...and show you all that your just little Red-Eyesores playing a card game with adults! GET READY TO FEEL THE TRUE MIGHT OF A GALAXY-EYES!"
he presses a button on this machine that expands into a platinum-gem encrusted duel disk that raises up in a position that leaves his arms free. in the center is a round fist sized deck holder with a ruby on top displaying the LP counter the graveyard on the other side. field card zone to the right and a extra deck zone on the far left. the spell and trap zones face the duelist.

Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis

Post by Jinouga87 »

*looks at Gary and Connor* Again after what just happened? Jeez give Connor a chance to rest!
Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None

Post by Drack »

As I make my final attack I instantly regret it knowing I was about to kill Nathan and lower my head in shame and try not to watch but look up to see him be saved by a mantis woman and let out a relived sigh, as he stumbles his way out of the room I go to walk after him and stumble myself but try to play it off as merely tripping "D-damn, I feel drained now....and I didn't even take any real damage, I can only imagine how he's feeling...its a insane he's even walking.." I then kneel down to the bloody cards that Nathan left and start to gather them up and clean them off the best that I can, and then I stick them into my pocket to give back to him later on, though one particular card catch my eye and find it odd that it's in his possession but shrug it off and put it with the rest and slowly get up to my feet and look at the crowd of people "I-Its over now there is nothing more to see here.." and slowly make my way back to my seat and am then intercepted by another Galaxy-eyes student and he challenges me to a duel right now for something he wants from me, and I have no idea what it is even though I should back down and play it off in my condition I just can't refuse a challenge, that's just who I am.... "A-alright your on!" I activate my duel disk and re-shuffle my cards I look like I'm about to collapse at any time as I prepare myself.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Gary smirks, "Aww does to poor Red-eyes need to take a break..we too damn bad! but since you did win your first shadow duel i'll let you go first."

Connor: 7500LP
Gary: 8000LP

(each time you win a shadow duel whatever your LP was at you gain 500 more to that but it doesnt reset all the way till you get rest and healed.)

Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: the Fourth Horseman
Favorite Monster Type: Holstarus

Post by Taintedone »

Alex was about to leave when he saw Gary challenge the Red Eyes student who won the previous duel. This filled Alex with a small degree of intrigue. He was curious to see exactly how skilled a real Galaxy Eyes student was. If Gary was even half the duelist he claimed to be, then this match would turn out to be very entertaining.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

I frown at the Galaxy-eyes student's constant insults I didn't think there was someone more annoying than Nathan, but I found him I then groan "D-don't count me out yet, I still have a lot of fight left...First off I set two facedowns and summon Tuned Magician in attack mode!"

Right before I go to end I look at my life point gauge and see its at 7500 instead of 8000, and my eyes widen in shock "I-I then end.."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Gary draws, "Hmm ok start...for you anyway i summon Gem-knight Garnet in Attack mode!"
"Oh but that's not all i Activate from my hand Mystical Space typhoon to destroy your left card"

Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

"Y-you destroyed my Security Orb, therefore its secondary e-effect activates and I use it to destroy Gem-knight Garnet."

Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

"tch there's more of him. i set two cards down and activate Terraforming to bring a field spell to my hand. Then i activate said field spell Gaia Power! and end"

Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

"Hmm, well I-I will summon Flamvell Guard in attack then put them together to synchro summon T.G. Hyper Librarian in attack mode and have him attack you d-directly!"

"Then I will end my turn."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

"AH AH AH not so fast, I activate Defense Draw! I take no damage and i draw a card."

Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

"..F-fine, I end its your move now."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

"Well since you Syncro summoned i think it's time i Fusion summoned, I activate Monster reborn to bring Garnet back to the field.
Next I activate gem knight Fusion to fusion summon Gem-Knight Ruby!
And since i used Gem-Knight Obsidian to summon Ruby i use his effect to summon Garnet back to the field a third time around!
Spoiler: show
Spoiler: show
And that's not all! i still haven't normal summoned so i'll fix that by summoning Gem-Knight Aelxandrite!
I'll have Ruby Attack your librarian, and Garnet attack you directly. Any counters?"

Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

"I use my other facedown Scrap-Iron Scarecrow to negate Ruby's attack!"

Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

"Ah then during my main phase 2 i set one card then i XYZ summon MY Gem-Knight Pearl!"
"I end."