Yugioh 1000 years of Darkness 2/8

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Re: Yugioh 1000 years of Darkness 7/8

Post by Oersted »

I help out Heero in carrying Conner but not before giving a death stare to Gary, it was rare of me but if didn't have a friend to take care of I would very much like to hurt him, anyway I turned to Heero "Even if it takes the rest of the school day I think we'd better get him to the dorm, he may not be in any danger but he needs to rest. And if it comes to worst and we get in trouble for doing that, well, I'll say it was my idea." I say as I try to put my usual smile back on.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Drack »

(The duel itself though wasn't....only the part where I pass out from straining myself to much..)
Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Post by Heero »

(he's a prick he seen his chance and took it. i'm sorry if you don't like it i'll lighten it up for now on.)

Heero nods to Kiel and helps carry Connor back to the dorms.

(posting for Nexous again.)
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: the Fourth Horseman
Favorite Monster Type: Holstarus

Post by Taintedone »

Alex frowned in slight disappointment. While Gary had declared himself the victor, Alex didn't see it that way. Gary wasn't the REAL winner of the duel... Not as long as his opponent still had life points. This was a matter of disqualification, not skill. Soon, Damien commanded that they all get to class, so Alex just sighed in disappointment and began walking off. The shadow duel had been interesting, but the following match up had left much to be desired as the pair of them still had a majority of their life point, therefor, the still had plenty more moves to make.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Post by Nexous »

I stumble down the hall leaving a trail of blood as I go. "Red-eye trash." I sputter. I use the wall to support myself, leaving bloody hand prints as I went. I walk out into the yard, and stumble toward a tree, and collapse onto it. I then turn around, and set up bracing myself against the tree. I check, and find I left most of my cards behind. I check my pocket, and find I just have one card left Chainsaw Insect.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Nathan:
As you look at your bloodstained card it shines and you turn away for a moment as the glare blinds you. when you look back the card is blank and an insect Girl is looking at you sternly tapping her foot.
"You know Nathan, i don't care for this attitude you've been displaying...AND LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO MY CARD! EWW! IT'S ALL BLOODY! oh and don't get me started on all those cards you left behind for that red-eyes kid to pick up...(huff) might as well make a new deck i doubt we will see them again...And a Thank you for saving your sorry ass would be nice." she folds her arms over her chest and waits for an answer.

Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

"Oh, sorry I was too busy bleeding to death to thank you, but no really thank you. Just who, and what for that matter are you?" I ask weakly.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Nathan:
She looks at you exasperated, "Ugh really?" she takes a few steps toward you, "you must have got hit in the head pretty hard- She thumps you on the forehead...a little to hard- I'M. A. DUEL.SPIRIT. DUH!" she takes a few steps back, "Why in the world would you start a freaking shadow duel? that's totally irresponsible of you...geez. Why did i have to get stuck with a stuck up student like you anyway?" she looks at you questionly.

Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

I wince as she thumps me on the head. "I started the duel because he needed to know his place, as for why I declared it a shadow duel... I don't know something came over me."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Nathan:
"Yeah something came over you all right...IT'S CALLED BEING A PIG-HEADED ASSHOLE! and frankly it's your fault for being in this mess...letting your anger and pride cloud your mind...but i guess it can't be helped now...(sigh) first off i think you need to go see the nurse...before you bleed out...if i have to protect you i'm going to at least make you get some help first...can't have you walking around all bloody...what would people think? (gasp!) What would the other spirits think!? oh i can't let them see my duelist in this shape. Come on up you go!"

Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

I stare blankly at her. "Are you going to carry me? I can't even move. I'm not even convinced you aren't a hallucination caused by blood loss."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Heero, Connor, Kiel, Chris:
We head outside and make the long trek to the red-eyes dorms.

@Nathan:
She glares at you..."WHAT DID YOU CALL ME? a hallucination?? 'ill show you hallucination!- She takes a big step forward and smacks you hard across the face.- See what you made me do? Now i got blood on my hand Ugh...and as for carrying you what do i look like a body builder? i'm a girl and i certainly don't want to get all covered in blood like my card...and i'm NOT going back in there until you clean it up...i'll be invisible to everyone else tho. until i feel like talking to other people. which this calls for hang tight i'll get help." and with that she runs off into the school.

Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

I watch her run off. "You have the highest attack of any card in my deck, and you're a girly girl..." I lean my head back. "I've met worse." I say with a faint smile.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Nathan:
She yells, "I HEARD THAT! I'LL SHOW YOU GIRLY GIRL WHEN YOU GET BETTER THEN I'LL BEAT YOU THE A PULP AGAIN!"

Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

"Kinky." I retort with all the volume I can muster.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

(Was a joke for Drack)
Last edited by Nexous on Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None

Post by Drack »

As Heero, Kiel, and everyone else helps me and we reach the red-eyes dorm I start to talk to myself as if I'm having some sort of nightmare from my unconscious state: "N-no....s-sis I'm sorry I failed everyone..."
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis

Post by Jinouga87 »

*walking with the three helping when he could* That was rough to watch. So what do we do after we get back to he dorm? *looks at Connor* Looks like he's having a nightmare of some kind...
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Chris:
Heero looks over to Chris, "I guess we just keep watch over him till he comes to. i don't want to leave him alone..."

Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Nathan:
Chainsaw insect runs around trying to find anyone to help and comes across the infirmary and steps inside. she looks around and see's a light under a wall and starts to walk toward it when the nurse suddenly appears before her.
"Is there something i can help you with?" she asks.
"OH..um hi..yes please my ugh..duelist needs help really bad he's outside in the courtyard."
"your..duelist?" she asks raising a eyebrow.
"Oh nevermind just please come with me Nathan needs help!" without waiting for an answer she grabs her arm and pulls her along. "Enough talk!"

A few minutes later she comes back to Nathan with Millissa, "Good heavens Really? i can't go one week without healing grevious injuries?!? Sigh fine just sit still i'll be a little bit to get the spell working."