Yugioh 1000 years of Darkness 2/8

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Re: Yugioh 1000 years of Darkness 7/8

Post by Heero »

@The Group:
Damien looks at the poor state of the student in the wheelchair, contemplating what he heard.
"Ok Arial Bring me this Jordan i want to hear what he has to say about all this..."
looking at the group. "Looks like you might have gotten some more time...we'll see once he gets here." he then takes a sip and sets it down. "Ah where are my manners please have a seat."
he gesters at some chairs around the room. "Yes sir. I'll be back as soon as i can." She heads out but before she exits gives Nathan a playful smile. (Arial is the Secretary, the insect queen... she left to get Jordan and smiled at Nathan...sorry i didn't clarify.)

@Alex:
One of the fairies flies over to you, "Hey where are you from? Are you from that school? It's been a while since any one has visited us from the school. Want to play with us?"
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Drack »

I stand there a little shocked to se Nathan up again so soon, but am glad to see he's calmed down and is actually helping us and hestantly take a seat "So, why exactly do we need Jordan here to testify? Nathan already cleared all of our names MR. Damien."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Connor:
Damien sighs while looking at Connor, "That Shadow game must have fried your circuits, i'm calling him up to see if He-pointing to Nathan- is telling the truth or not...i'm the Dean around here so i have to hear all sides of this little conflict to figure out who to punish...or i could just punish you all for wasting my time with this bothersome 'he hit me first, he started it' nonsense. i got work to do and here i am being a 'good' Dean by helping you out.. AND YOU QUESTION MY ACTIONS?" he throws the glass at the wall shattering it.

Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None

Post by Drack »

I'm unfazed my Damien's outburst I actually expected it and respond calmly "Really, because for such a good dean who's protecting Nathan here because you think we hurt him while he was already hurt from the shadow duel I didn't see you stop that guy from dueling me when I was weakend from the experince as well not that I want you to do anything about it I'm just calling it to your attention, because when I get back to 100% I'll win my card back."
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis

Post by Jinouga87 »

*looks at Damien* Also why did you not want Connor taken to nurse?
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Connor:
Damien looks puzzled, "Hmm? what guy are you talking about? I had looked away after your duel with Nathan and missed all the action. See i had gotten a call from the hosptial about Noboku's condition and whatever transpired during that time i had no idea. Are you accusing a fellow student to unlawful acts within my school!? you have some nerve kid."
Damien walks around his desk and fills up another glass of scotch and sits in his chair. he then looks toward Chris,
"As for why i ask that this troublemaker not be sent to the Infirmary..why it's quite simple...he hardly looks like he needs any medical help at all. so why must i waste the talents of our magician on such trivial matters?"

Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Post by Nexous »

"Speaking of unlawful activities. Was anyone else here aware that it is considered a breach of privacy to film someone in a private residence, with out their consent? The redeyes dorm would be considered private residences would they not Damien? I mean if I found out I was filmed in such a place with out my consent, and it were to be released I would be forced to sue for damages."
Last edited by Nexous on Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Jinouga87 »

(Really we're going there? Dick move.)
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

(Mwa ha ha also edited it for grammar reasons. Also Damien has no idea what I'm talking about)
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Jinouga87 »

(I'm pretty sure you have the law mixed up though.)
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Nathan:
"Really? what pray tell brought this suspicion on to make you believe that you were being filmed without your consent? i have no such cameras in or around the island. you must be delirious from today's events...and i no doubt your on morphine...so for now i'm going to disregard your accusations."
He takes a sip and leans back in his chair.

Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

"I never made an accusation merely an amusing factoid."
(Also Jin Nate isn't well versed in law. He looked it up in a haste before coming down to the office)
Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: the Fourth Horseman
Favorite Monster Type: Holstarus

Post by Taintedone »

Alex's peaceful quiet was interupted by some fairy who was being overly curious.... It irritated him.
"Yes, I'm from the school and no, I don't want to play. I'm waiting for my next challenge."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Nathan:
"That is a interesting factoid but nontheless has nothing to do with what is going on so i would like for you to keep them to yourself for the time being unless it's needed."
at that time Arial comes in dragging Jordan into the office and closing the door. "Hey what gives? i was watching my favorite part of battle city when this broad just strolls in and picks me up and carries me up here without even telling me." he looks around and sees Nathan in a wheelchair next to the desk.
"You galactic-shitspitter, what's the matter can't stand up form your imaginary beating?"
"I'll have quite enough of that kid sit your ass down and shut it...let's all just sit here for a moment and enjoy each other's company shall we?"

@Alex:
"A your looking for a challange eh? then duel me! it's been a while since i dueled. as she says this a shimmering duel disk manifests itself on her arm from fairy dust and she alights a few feet away from you.

Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

"It's your fault this transpired to begin with Jordan! If you answered the door like a normal person I could have got my deck, and been off! No, you had to instigate things, and antagonize me!"
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@The group:
"YOUR THE ONE WHO WENT ALL APE-SHIT ON CONNOR AND MADE HIM HAVE A SHADOW DUEL WITH YOU!" Jordan yells jumping from his seat in anger.
"ENOUGH!" Damien slams his hands on his desk, "Jordan sit your god damn ass down in that chair and shut your hole! And Nathan don't encourage him just sit there." Damien sits back down gulps down his scotch and pours another glass.
Heero sits there watching events spiral out of control. Holy mother of ocean...this is getting intense...but it looks like we might be getting off the hook if Jordan keeps it up. He leans forward to Jordan, "Dude calm down man...think of the relaxing sounds of the waves rolling in...the tide coming in and out...and the motion of the water as you lay in a boat."
"Heero thanks but it's not helping at the moment...when we get out of here i'm going to teach that asshole a thing or two."

Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

"Damien, you heard him. He saw the Shadow duel, and the extent of my injuries. The last thing he should have been doing was actively trying to aggravate an injured, and delirious classmate!"
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@The group:
Damien sits there quietly thinking on the matter...fiddling with his glass and otherwise ignoring everyone. after a few minutes pass he sets it down, "Ok after going through everything that's been said..it's clear to me that your all just whining little brats. But i can also see that Jordan is the cause of this whole mess so Nathan, you can go back to the infirmary and stay there to heal up...i'll deal with you on the shadow duel you started once you've healed up...As for you four Chris, Kiel, Connor, and Heero... piss off...i'm tired of looking at your faces...and Jordan...you'll be spending the night with me doing every little thing my mind can think up...don't plan on sleeping either...you have a long night."

Heero looks surprised but hastily gets up and heads for the door, "Sorry dude...don't let him get to you." he says passing Jordan who's sitting there glaring at Damien.

Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Jinouga87 »

*follows Heero agreeing with what he says to Jordan*
Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: the Fourth Horseman
Favorite Monster Type: Holstarus

Post by Taintedone »

Alex raised an eyebrow in curiosity with a scowl on his face.

"Alright..... I suppose that's one way to kill time.... Though I doubt It will kill much time. I should warn you. I'm not going easy on you just because you're little. If you're big enough to challenge me I'll hit you with everything I've got... Don't disappoint me." Alex activated his own duel disk.
"Let's duel."