Yugioh 1000 years of Darkness 2/8

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

Re: Yugioh 1000 years of Darkness 7/8

Post by Drack »

"Impressive, and with that I end my turn."
Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: the Fourth Horseman
Favorite Monster Type: Holstarus

Post by Taintedone »

His arms shake as he draws. A fatigued smirk grows....
"I'll set one monster in Defense mode and I'll end my turn."
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis

Post by Jinouga87 »

*Chris looks at her outfit quickly as he walks in. Hesmiles at her* That's a nice outfit Millisa.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

The fairy queen draws "Well, it seems we have finally reached the end of this duel, I start by banishing my Buten from the grave to turn Senju of the Thousand Hands into a tuner then I summon Nova Summoner in attack mode and combine the two of them to synchro summon Avenging Knight Parshath in attack mode and with Solidarity its attack is 3400 and it still does damage to defense position monsters! now Avenging Knight Parshath attack his face down monster with Avenging Light Slash!!"
Avenging Knight Parshath charges raising its swords to bring down upon Alex's face down monster...
Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

He blinked....

"ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"
LP:0000

The blast of light tore right through him and with the intense light faded and he became visible again, he was still standing but smoke was wafting off of him and he wasn't even twitching. Upon closer inspection, he had passed out standing.
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

"I'll start by setting a card down, then I'll flip summon my Guardian Sphinx! Its effect returns your mermaid to your hand, moving on to the battle phase I'll attack you directly with both of my monsters and after that, in my main phase 2 I'll use my sphinx's effect to return it face down and finally I'll end my turn."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Post by Heero »

@Alex:
The queen looks on at you, "Oh dear i think i went a little to far with that last attack....i'll heal him up a bit and place him somewhere where another student will find him." and with that she heals some minor wounds, burns, and other injuries then teleports you just outside the forest near the docks.

@Kiel:
The Gigantes slams his club into Heero sending him crashing into the wall of the school and letting out a grunt of pain. But before he can recover the Sphinx rushes into him pinning him against the wall crushing the air out of him and breaking a few ribs. It moves back and Heero falls to his knees gasping for air as he spits some blood. "I'm good...Pant....just..got..to..catch my..breath." and he stands and draws.
"Alright...I...activate the...spell Moray of Greed....with this i can shuffle two water monsters into my deck and draw 3 cards."
Next i'll set two face downs and summon Atlantean Heavy infantry in attack mode.
Then i'll use his effect to normal summon a atlantean sea-serpant type monster from my hand and i choose Atlantean Tridon!
That's not all....I use his effect to tribute him and Heavy infantry to special summon Posiedra, The atlantean Dragon in attack mode.
"And because i used heavy infantry for a water monster's effect his second effect activates which allows me to destroy 1 face-up card on your side of the field and i choose your Gigantes. Next i'll have my Dragon attack your face down guardian spinx! Go Poseidra, Wall of Wrath!"
A huge 50 ft tsunami comes roaring in from nowhere and slams into The face down card.
LP:600

@Chris:
She blushes and looks down at her outfit.."You like It? i can make it better if you'll have a seat." she looks at you expectantly.
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

I start walking back to the red-eyes dorm from the dock making my way to the forest "Ahh, it was nice to get some fresh air and time to myself to think I feel all better now." I then stop spotting Alex "Eh, isn't that the new guy why is he all the way out here?" I go over to check him out to see if he's alright...
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Jinouga87 »

*Chri smiles sittingdown in a chair* You look good in it Milissa.
Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

The darkness slowly began to brighten as he slowly opened his eyes. He found himself laying on a grassy hillside next to the docks and he tried to think back to the last thing he remembered..... A bright flash of light.... Then nothing... He glanced down at his duel disk and saw that the lifepoint counter was still on and flashing LP:0000. Alex blinked.... He had lost. This did not happen often... Alex slowly began to grin. Well, at the very least he now knew there were some on the island who would provide a worthy challenge. He slowly stood up, noticing that some of his burns and slashes had vanished. He had chalked it up to the magic of the island and began marching back to the core of the island, looking for the Red Eyes dorm.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

I pause as Alex gets up "Well, he's walking so his wounds can't be that bad, but I still should try to talk to him and help him out if he needs it..." I then hurry up to catch up to him "Hey, are you alright?"
Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

Alex stopped walking when he heard someone call out. He turned to face the voice and recognized him as the guy who was dueling in the dining hall earlier... A shadow duel. Alex still looked a little beat up, he still had several massive burn marks, though he did not appear to be on death's door. He stared sharply at the on-comer, his eyes were a piercing steel blue.
"I've seen you before... You won that shadow duel earlier today.... Right?"
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Oersted »

I look on as Heero plays his cards and start chuckling when I see the tsunami coming "Haha! That's some nice move you just did my friend, unfortunately for you I'm very prepared to stop your attack, I activate one of my favorite spell card, Shrink! And I obviously target Poseidra with it, cutting down his attack to 1400 which becomes 1600 when counting your field spell, this is lower than my sphinx's defense by 800 points!"
Shrink.jpg
(Is it just me or did I use Shrink in almost all of my duels?)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Kiel:
Heero at first looks on in shock as the tsunami broke against the Spinx and coming back to slam into him...then he smirked, This was a good duel even though i lost... the water blasts him back into a tree and knocks the rest of his LPs down to 0000. he stands holding his ribs and drenched, "Good duel Kiel...just what i expected from a Galaxy-eyes student."
He holds out his hand to shake with Kiel.

@Chris:
She giggles, "then you'll really like my other form hehe...i'll right back.." she says in a sexy teasing voice as she leans in and kisses you lightly and before you can register what she did, slips into a back room. (i forgot if i said anything about the naughty bits will be spoilered)

Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Jinouga87 »

*the feeling of the kiss sets in as she leaves* Other form? Interesting.....
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

I'm a little taken off-guard when he stops and turns around stareing right at me but quickly recover "Yes, that was me...my name is Connor by the way. You looked a little lost so I figured I could try to help you if I could."
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Oersted »

I shake Heero's hand "Well thanks, I'm sure you'll do better in your next duel." I release Heero's hand and scratch the back of my head as I look at Heero "Uh...Will you be OK?"
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Kiel:
Heero checks himself, "I sure i'll survive the night without the nurse...not to bad..just wrap myself with bandages." he gives Kiel a reassuring smile.

@Chris:
after a minute or so she steps back out taller and full figured and hotter. She sashayed over to you and sits on your lap and wraps her arms around your neck looking in your eyes with purple eyes, "this is my true form and the little girl form is the child in me and i like running around as my younger self. But it's nice to change into my real form and just relax.." as she says the last part she takes off the scrunchie that kept her long glossy back hair in a ponytail and released it, shaking her head to make her hair flow, "Mmmm that's better, wouldn't you say Chris?" she moans your name and looks at you with a sexy questioningly look. her Ample breasts pushing against the tiny shirt and nearly in your face as she leans toward you.

Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

Alex remained stone faced as Connor introduced himself. He looked over to the forest and replied. "I'll admit I'm still not familiar with this island. I'm trying to find the Red Eyes dorm. I'm looking for a girl named Christy."
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Jinouga87 »

*Chris's jaw nearly hits the floor wheb he sees her true self. He smiles at Millissa as he nods* Yes this is much better. I like both of your forms.