Lilim

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Re: Lilim

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

I'm just a bit pessimistic over the fact that any and every guy couldn't be in her presence within 3-5 seconds before having to either avert their gaze and leave or risk poppin' a boner right then an' there.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Ah yes, the Lilim. Honestly, she's hot and a fine looking woman, but I would rank her below others on my list...that and I personally think that the Lilim has nothing on the Alp, but then that's just my own bias towards Alp's talking. :D

Also, that's just the roll of the dice Flash. Being who she is and knowing who her mother is, I'm not surprised that your pessimistic about the Lilim and a guy being able to even be around her for an extended period of time without jumping her right then and there.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Spoiler: show
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Post by Pierce »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:or risk poppin' a boner right then an' there.
Lilim34c.jpg
Tempted?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Pierce wrote:
Lilim34c.jpg
Tempted?
...In the words of the famous George Takei: Oh my! :mrgreen:

Seriously, that is a nice piece of fan art my friend, and I definitely would be more than tempted to jump her right then and there.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement

Post by Pierce »

ShadowBladeX wrote:
Pierce wrote:
Lilim34c.jpg
Tempted?
...In the words of the famous George Takei: Oh my! :mrgreen:

Seriously, that is a nice piece of fan art my friend, and I definitely would be more than tempted to jump her right then and there.
Thanks, this was something I drew up in MGU many months ago in my fanart thread
(I was Ghoang, the Comic Artist at the time)
. At the time drawing this pic, I was learning how to shade my drawings.
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Pierce wrote: Thanks, this was something I drew up in MGU many months ago in my fanart thread
...Well I'll be a monkey's uncle! I thought that drawing style looked familiar to me! And learning to shade your drawings at the time of making this pic? Well, I will say again that it's very nice!

...Now I'm going to sound weird for saying this, but I'm not the only one who would think that seeing your Lilim wife standing alone on a balcony, her back turned to you as she watches the night sky, only to gasp as she feels your arms circle around her waist and feels you pull her close to your chest, a smile forming on both of your faces. Nothing happens, only silence as you both watch the stars in the sky and sigh in content at the same time.

...Okay, that sounded sappy to me. Romantic maybe, but extremely sappy.

Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Monster Scholar
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Married and leaving.
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Monster Scholar »

This is really what I like about the Mamono in this universe. While they're very sexual beings, the mostly just want that special someone to love. And when they do find that one, they stick with them.
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement

Post by Pierce »

ShadowBladeX wrote:
Pierce wrote: Thanks, this was something I drew up in MGU many months ago in my fanart thread
...Well I'll be a monkey's uncle! I thought that drawing style looked familiar to me! And learning to shade your drawings at the time of making this pic? Well, I will say again that it's very nice!

...Now I'm going to sound weird for saying this, but I'm not the only one who would think that seeing your Lilim wife standing alone on a balcony, her back turned to you as she watches the night sky, only to gasp as she feels your arms circle around her waist and feels you pull her close to your chest, a smile forming on both of your faces. Nothing happens, only silence as you both watch the stars in the sky and sigh in content at the same time.

My Lilim however in the pic was actually a captured experimental subject in one of my contemporary fanfics
(Featured in "The Experimental Fugitive" as a cameo and "Inmate" as her own story to my connected New Zipangu fics). She is Liliana Si Morcia, 13th daughter to the Demon Lord and is a deviant, having disagreed with her mother's tactics and decided to go independent.
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

ShadowBladeX wrote:

Yeah thats very sappy now if you want my idea for a great scene with a lilim, picture her waiing in a buble bath stark naked bubles covering her entire frame but leaving enough to see her glorious bust. Then i walk in with my rob on and then slip out of it............you can see were i'm going with this.
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
Katsoro
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baby Monkey
Favorite Monster Type: Orc,Nightmare,KitsunHolstaurus

Post by Katsoro »

Am I the only one that has trouble reading her profile? every time I try to read it my eyes just travel over to the left it's pretty distracting ^^;. and FlashGrenade0 it might seem odd but what look a hot gift monster girl like her in the mouth? I guess I'm a sucker for- *eyes drift back to the left* "Yes...vary distracting"
"The smiles and laughter of his readers are the greatest rewords of a writer."__Me

So go read Battle Mage and comment on it Q.Q
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

Hmm, the lilim lands somewhere around the middle of my list, higher than the normal succubus and oddly, lower than the lesser succubus and *gasp* the alp.
Katsoro wrote:Am I the only one that has trouble reading her profile? every time I try to read it my eyes just travel over to the left it's pretty distracting ^^;. and FlashGrenade0 it might seem odd but what look a hot gift monster girl like her in the mouth? I guess I'm a sucker for- *eyes drift back to the left* "Yes...vary distracting"
I don't find her distracting at all, but then again, I don't react to succubi that much, and when I do its because of fear...
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Honestly, I agree with ya there Oersted. Despite the Succubi bein' who they are, the fact that I was LITERALLY sein' one face-to-face at any point in time would leave me scared shitless an' ready ta beat it outta my house, screw the smexiness. Not even jokin'.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess

Post by ShadowBladeX »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Honestly, I agree with ya there Oersted. Despite the Succubi bein' who they are, the fact that I was LITERALLY sein' one face-to-face at any point in time would leave me scared shitless an' ready ta beat it outta my house, screw the smexiness. Not even jokin'.
Honestly, I think most of us would react the same way upon seeing a real life succubus, even a woman like the Lilim. It's the apparent fear we have of them that makes us recoil in fear and run away to somewhere else before they get a hold of us...that and we would have no idea if they would opperate on the premise of having sex with us and taking our souls in the process or the idea of KC's own succubi who would just take spirit energy from us.

Anyway, yeah. Seeing a real life succubus equals me running as far away from her as I could, at least until she manages to charm me into submission.

Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: God of Insanity
Favorite Monster Type: The lizard-types

Post by Shadow of Legend »

ShadowBladeX wrote:
FlashGrenade0 wrote:Honestly, I agree with ya there Oersted. Despite the Succubi bein' who they are, the fact that I was LITERALLY sein' one face-to-face at any point in time would leave me scared shitless an' ready ta beat it outta my house, screw the smexiness. Not even jokin'.
Honestly, I think most of us would react the same way upon seeing a real life succubus, even a woman like the Lilim. It's the apparent fear we have of them that makes us recoil in fear and run away to somewhere else before they get a hold of us...that and we would have no idea if they would opperate on the premise of having sex with us and taking our souls in the process or the idea of KC's own succubi who would just take spirit energy from us.

Anyway, yeah. Seeing a real life succubus equals me running as far away from her as I could, at least until she manages to charm me into submission.

I'm crazy, though, so I'd try and ask her what kind of Succubus she is while completely failing to hide my amazement and lust, then, depending on her answer, I'd whip it out and say "Hell yeah!" or I'd be like, "Whatever. Succubus! Must fuck Succubus!" and try to jump her.

I'd hope my behavior wouldn't drive her away, unless she was of the "kills you via sex" or "steals your soul and runs off" kinds. My soul is mine, damn it. I'll corrupt it as I want. :P
From the hate-scorched sky!
With righteous anger in our hearts!
We draw forth the sword that smites evil!
Thou art the innocent blade----Demonbane!

Lemuria Impact:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtkCGQ9aTIc

Lemuria Impact translation:
"In this World of Light, there is no place for you of the Darkness!
Thirst not! Hunger not! Return to the Void!
Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Yeah well, we've all gotten used to the KC "no-kill" rule. Most Succubi talk'd about in RL pretty much state that death smex (both soul-drain an' life-force based) is pretty much a given for'em. That's why the pleasure is "indescribably good" after all.
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Yeah well, we've all gotten used to the KC "no-kill" rule. Most Succubi talk'd about in RL pretty much state that death smex (both soul-drain an' life-force based) is pretty much a given for'em. That's why the pleasure is "indescribably good" after all.

That's largely thanks to popular culture, though. Even though the topic has a "stylistic presentation", this topic states that Succubi were originally non-lethal. If you died, it was from physical exhaustion due to excessive sex, not from her sucking out your soul/life force. ...And they can be quite yandere sometimes, too.

Lemuria Impact:

Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Oh yeah. Ohhhhh yeah. Would not like Yandere-mode Succubi AT ALL. Just......just would frickin' creep me out.....
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Oh yeah. Ohhhhh yeah. Would not like Yandere-mode Succubi AT ALL. Just......just would frickin' creep me out.....

I'd have to pose this challenge to her:

"If you really do love me, you'll believe me when I swear to be eternally faithful to you, so don't get bent out of shape just because I talk to other women. By doing so, you are doubting my loyalty and hurting my feelings."

Lemuria Impact:

Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Shadow of Legend wrote:
FlashGrenade0 wrote:Oh yeah. Ohhhhh yeah. Would not like Yandere-mode Succubi AT ALL. Just......just would frickin' creep me out.....

I'd have to pose this challenge to her:

"If you really do love me, you'll believe me when I swear to be eternally faithful to you, so don't get bent out of shape just because I talk to other women. By doing so, you are doubting my loyalty and hurting my feelings."
...Hit her with a potential paradox in order to curb her Yandere tendencies...I like it. :twisted:

Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

And y'know how sometimes those Yandere chicks seem to have all the foresight an' cunning of a weasel in its prime most'o the time? What about THOSE kinda Succubi? One of which that would throw the whole "Nice try, but love is supposed to be unconditional. That's how my love is. Now matter what you say or what you do, I will only love you and you will only love me.......right? *unnerving smile*"