Yugioh 1000 years of Darkness 2/8

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

Re: Yugioh 1000 years of Darkness 7/8

Post by Drack »

I smile shrugging off his cold attitude "Ah, you wanna go to the red-eyes house to see the head of our dorm well I can help you with that. By the way you never introduced yourself."
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

"If you say so, well then I guess I should get back to the galaxy-eyes dorm, got a few things to work on and its getting late. See you tomorrow Heero." I say before leaving for the galaxy-eyes dorm.
Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: the Fourth Horseman
Favorite Monster Type: Holstarus

Post by Taintedone »

Alex followed quietly as the Red Eyes student began to guide him, only replying to his statement about his name. "Alex Graves.... New student." He seemed to walk fairly evenly for a man covered in burns.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Post by Heero »

(sorry guys for the long break i've been having family issues and such but i'll be updating more often again.)
@Nathan:
While your out cold in your dreams you DS appears before you looking exasperated.
"I'm bored. and that Horny nurse put you to sleep...hey do you have any games here? like minesweeper? or solitaire? anything? you if you like we could go a couple rounds to toughen you up sissy! lol."

@Kiel:
you make it back to the galaxy-eyes dorm and head up to your room passing by Alastair on your way who gives you a nod.

@Chris:
Millissa smiles and sits on your lap and wraps her arms around your neck. bending slightly to kiss you deeply before replying, "Mmmm thanks i like both of then as well. We can do whatever you want tonight. i'm game for Anything." she says with a sexy low voice and licking her lips enticingly.

@Drack and Alex:
You lead Alex to the red eyes dorm and wonder why the new student is going to meet your house leader.
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

"Well here we are she's probably in her room, I would ask why your going to meet her but I imagine its none of my business...anyways I'm going to my room so see you later Alex.." I give him a nod and make my way inside
Last edited by Drack on Wed May 15, 2013 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Post by Nexous »

I just groan when Chainsaw Insect asks if I have any games. "Sorry, my head doesn't support Flash. How about we discuss how to improve my new Deck?"
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Oersted »

As I head for my room I end up passing by Alastair but aside from returning the nod I don't pay him much attention as I go to my room. Once inside I take a few sheets of paper and a pencil and start drawing up some possible plans on how to customize my duel disk.
Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

Alex followed the red eyes student silently until they arrived at the Red Eyes dorm. He nodded slightly as the student excused himself and Alex walked up to the door giving it three solid knocks.
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis

Post by Jinouga87 »

*looks at Millissa smiling* Anything you say?
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Chris:
"Yeah anything you want baby." she says kissing you again.

@Nathan:
"Remember what that guy Connor said? you should take it to heart you know. Nathan the reason you lost to that ginger kid was because you were not true to yourself and abandoned me and my fellow insects that you have been through think and thin all your life for a fancy new deck that you have no experience with...those cards don't know you and what you have been through like we do. and just tossing us to the side like a used rag is not only disappointing but also shows us how weak you are...and until you realize that you will keep getting defeated and we insects will watch with disgust. and until you come to your senses you won't be hearing from me." And with that she disappears leaving you alone with your thoughts.
@Connor:
(nothing much to do here but have you go to sleep)

@Heero:
makes it back to the dorms and before going into my room i see a strange guy on the top floor balcony, but don't care at the moment to tired and weak to deal with it and head inside.

@Kiel:
(i guess tinker around your notes and gadgets)

@Alex:
Christy saunders over to the door and opens it to find Alex standing in the frame, "good heavens what have you been doing? swimming in the volcano? qucik come inside. She ushers you past her and closes the door. as you look upon her she is wearing a red see through teddy and underneath black langire (sorry cant spell) and sits down besides you.
Last edited by Heero on Sat May 25, 2013 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Jinouga87 »

*smiles kissing her back*
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

I yawn as I reach my dorm room I was still mildly weakend from that shadow duel since I never really got any rest, but since its still a little early and appear to be the first of my roomates back I decide to just go to bed early takeing off my uniform and set my deck and duel disk by my bed before laying down and quickly start drifting off to sleep...
Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

Alex would have smirked at her comment on his appearance if it didn't hurt to move.
"Not quite. I've had 4 different duels today and what you see here it the result of the combined damage..... All things considered, I could look much worse considering the state I've left others in."
He had too much pride to tell her how his most recent duel had resolved. He actually did manage to crack a small smirk when he realized the state of her attire.
"I see you were expecting me.... very alluring attire, miss Christy. I didn't know flirting with you earlier would have had THAT much of an effect. Heh he-ow....mmmmm."
He grunted in pain.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Post by Nexous »

I ponder for a second "Fine I see your point, but you were wrong about one thing! A ginger is never right, no matter how correct something is once it is said by a ginger it becomes false!" I sigh. "Now that you are the one that said it I suppose you're right... about everything but the Connor being right thing that is."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

(sorry guys been taking care of my GF she has a cat bite and she has no internet.)
@Jin:
Spoiler: show
Millissa moves her hand down to your crouch and gently sqeezes, and rubs while kissing you deeply, "Mmmmm touch me baby."
@Alex:
Christy gives you a strange look before her tail impacts your face sending you flying across the room. "Now now, i'm not giving it up that easily boy...you'll have to show me your worth before you can handle my flame. " she winks at you slyly.

@Nathan:
"Well what are we going to do now? i'm bored....play a game with me....or something...(she gives you a curious look) it's no fun with you lying in bed not doing anything worth while....wait...whats that sound?.....nevermind...i don't want to know."

@Drack:
Hears Heero coming in and slumps into bed with a groan.

@Orested:
you hear a knock at your door.

@Heero:
Heero flops down into his bed with a groan form his injuries.

Oersted
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Oersted »

After a working on possible designs for a while I hear someone knock on the my door "Hm?" I put my things aside and go open the door, wondering who could it be.
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Jinouga87 »

@Heero
Spoiler: show
*he slides one of his hands along her side moaning as she touches his crotch. He slides his hand up her body giving one of her breasts a gentle squeeze*
(I am out of practice lol.)
Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

Alex was confused at her look before he felt the wind get knocked out of him as he was smacked across the room.
"OWWWWW! That Frigging Hurt! Don't you think I've been through enough punishment today?"
He gestures to his scarred body. Despite his complaints, he stood up and activated his duel disk and a confident smile grew across his face.
"Fine. I'll play your little game. But I should warn you... It's my power you should worry about handling. Just because I'm injured, doesn't mean I am powerless. A wounded animal fights hardest."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Jin:
(the rest of your fun will be through PMs. then i'll put them in a spoiler.)

@Orested:
You open the door to find Alastair leaning against the door frame with a relaxed look, "Hey man what's up? i noticed your light was on and wanted to see why you and your little group skipped math...not that i blame you.

@Alex:
She stands up, ""quit bitchin we haven't gotten to the good part yet...if you can make it that far." She activates her duel disk as a dragon wing spreads out and a dragon's head opens revealing her deck.
"It's my move first and i'll start off by setting two cards face down and activating the spell Ookazi to inflict some burns!
Then i'll summon Haprie's Brother in attack mode. I'll end."

Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

I quickly wake up hearing Heero stumble in and lay down on his bed groaning loudly "....Hm, sounds like you've been through quite the duel."