The Girl of your Dreams!

A Dating RP

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: The Clown Swordsman
Favorite Monster Type: None

Re: The Girl of your Dreams!

Post by WodanYmirthe2nd »

"Be happy that I've seen weirder things that nearly made me run..." Elric held on to her hand and leads the way, "Besides, I'm not that good with women as well..." he said with blushing, "Anyway, let's go to the Library... then hit the Bar afterwards."
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Spoiler: show
Pokemonaces wrote: @Tsar
Cassandra smiled as she felt his dick go deep inside her "Ah...this is truly the best feeling ever..." She moaned with happiness, drowning in lust as she thrust her hips in rythm with his

"Oh Tsar..." Hailey moaned as Tsar starts to lick the lips of her pussy, her hips starts to slide forward and back as she felt his tongue licking the inside of her pussy
Tsar gave of a satisfied moan as Cassandra began to ride him, his manhood felt like it was melting in the sweet, tight embrace of her pussy. His left hand gripping her as and squeezing it in rhythm with her riding, "oh you're so amazing, this feels so good" moaned Tsar as he dipped his tongue to lick Halley deeper. His right hand was busy caressing Hailley's ass and massaging her ass cheeks roughly, "I would love it if you would cum into my mouth..." he whispered to her lustfully yet blushing from what he just said as he continued to make out with her pussy passionately.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Wodan
"Alright..." Sheva said smiling as she held his hand, her face showed embarrassment, but she also seemed to like it "Come now...I'll be depending on you to guide me...so don't let me down..." She said

@Tsar
"Ah....your about to get what you wished for dear..." Hailey said as felt her climax coming, moving her hips even faster and deeper into Tsar's tongue scrambling inside her

"I'm feel like I'm going to cum as well..." Cassandra said as she felt her climax building as well, her pussy got even tighter as the warm flesh inside her pussy tighten around his dick, going as deep as she could as the tip of Tsar's dick is pushed all the way inside her and hitting her womb
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Kmon
"I refuse to loose to a man!" She said giving off a smile as she suddenly displays surprising flexibility as she wraps her legs around his neck and pulling him back, then quickly getting up "Nice try..." she smiled

"Nice one..." Binka said amused.
"So you're parents drilled that type of thinking into your head too huh?" Kevin asked "Gee we need to have a nice talk about culture shock when this sparing match is over." he said now getting his bearings "Why don't we end this quickly we still have more buffalo wings and stromboli to eat." he said getting back into a fighting stance.
Last edited by Kmon13 on Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Monster Scholar
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Married and leaving.

Post by Monster Scholar »

Ikorus moaned, feeling Aida's hips grinding against him, forcing his shaft to shift around inside her, the warm moist flesh massaging his length, pleasuring him further. His own hips moved against her. She was right. Sex felt absolutely amazing!

And Kathy pushing her honey coated sex against his mouth made things even better for him. Her juices tasted so sweet, mixed with the honey. And the honey was causing him to feel even more energetic, licking against her and stroking her thighs as he picked up speed to pleasure both women.
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Pokemonaces wrote:@dragonstryke
Enchantra smiled as she saw Saiha, she used her tail to grab his legs "Hey now...don't be just leaving...you saw perfectly two naked woman in the shower...it would be rude if you don't join us..." She said smiling at him

"What!? Enchantra your such a slu-!" Her words where cut short when Enchantra pulled Elenei for Saiha to see, her chest weren't as big as Enchantra's, but it complemented her curves and her cute tail, she blushed as she used her tail to cover her brotch while her two arms covering her top "Don't look!" She said
Saiha looked at Elenei. Her actions at covering up made her even cuter than he originally thought. He was speechless looking at the two naked girls. He looked down at Enchantra's tail coiling around the calves of his legs, up to his knees and to the bottom hem of his shorts. His hands were still trying to hide the fact that his penis was threatening with all its might to poke a hole in his pants, if at all possible.

"I...I...I need to finish up the dinner." Saiha said.

His heart was beating faster as he kept his eyes glued to Enchantra and Elenei. His brain kept telling him to retreat, but for some reason, his body just had no power to pull himself free.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Pokemonaces wrote: @Tsar
"Ah....your about to get what you wished for dear..." Hailey said as felt her climax coming, moving her hips even faster and deeper into Tsar's tongue scrambling inside her

"I'm feel like I'm going to cum as well..." Cassandra said as she felt her climax building as well, her pussy got even tighter as the warm flesh inside her pussy tighten around his dick, going as deep as she could as the tip of Tsar's dick is pushed all the way inside her and hitting her womb
Tsar moaned in response , burryng his tongue deeper in her flower, "cum lots my gorgeous goddess" he encouraged her lustfully, "let me taste your pleasure".

Tsar arched his back from pleasure, gripping their asses tightly as his cock began to hit the entrance to her womb, a sensation which combined with her tightening began driving him closer to the edge of orgasm very rapidly. He thrust up faster into her tight flower, sinking deeper and deeper with every thrust, "oh I'm going to cum inside you!" Tsar tried to warn Cassandra but realised that even as he said it it was too late as with one final thrust, he buried his cock fully inside her and unloaded right into her womb, white washing her womb with his seed as he continued to pump more and more out into it, his hand holding her down to make sure every drop goes right into her womb as his cock pumped and pulsed inside her.
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: The Clown Swordsman

Post by WodanYmirthe2nd »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Wodan
"Alright..." Sheva said smiling as she held his hand, her face showed embarrassment, but she also seemed to like it "Come now...I'll be depending on you to guide me...so don't let me down..." She said
Few minutes later, Elric and Sheva made their way to the Library. Elric looks a bit worn out when he made it to the Library after avoiding crowds and troublesome people. The two are now standing in front of the Library's wooden doors. Elric took a breather first before going inside the Library.

"Here we are..." Elric panted, "This isn't the best Library in the area but it isn't the worst... Let me catch my breath first... Those bastards sure are persistent to put their mitts on you..."
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

@Kaijin
"Hello..." The cat woman said as she started to sniff T.J., smelling every corner of his body "You smell nice human...and no one marked their scent on you yet Nya!" Her face lightened up as she meowed loudly, she also started purring like a cat

"My friend seems to like you...my name is Macy while my friend is Mimika..." The sheep woman said in a rather drowsy way, the look of her eye suggested that she seemed very sleepy
Before I could even realize one of the girls advanced towards me and began frantically sniffing at me, what was this all about? It's not a reaction I had seen before, that was for sure... And... marked...? What am I supposed to be a scratching pole? Wait a second... Cats usually rub themselves against people to claim their ownership...
W..wait... were those ears real? Was she an actual cat girl? Nah... couldn't be... Even if that could explain her behavior though...

Then the other girl who was silent until now decided to talk "Nice to meet you, name's Theodore though I'm usually called T.J." I answered trying to regain my composure "By the way would you kind enough to tell me what's going on? I'm kind of lost..." I asked them before making a little pause "Are you alright? It looks like you could drop dead by any second..."
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Hothead
"Well...our world is not as advanced as yours...plus it isnt exactly paradise either..." Laura said as she looked up the sly "Our world is at war with humans...since a group of cruel and stubborn people called the Order tell lies of our kind, that we enjoy slaughtering humans..." She said

"Yea...we love humans companionship...but the Order keep telling lies about us..." Piko said with a saddened tone
Marthy sighed "I see, well, if It was a religious group then that would make sense, most people will do anything in order to protect their faith or to do things in the name of that faith." He then starts to draw on his sketchbook "I mean, look at this worlds past, there was one point where the entire nation of England Catholics waged war against the Muslims in order to recapture and "Restore" the holy land of Jerusalem."

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Shadow Mann2330
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Wife of the super Skrull

Post by Shadow Mann2330 »

@Shadowman
"Alright...as you wish dear..." Helga said with a smile, pulling Misha's pants down and her panties off "Hmm...looks delicious..." Helga then starts to lick Misha's pussy gently and slowly "Hmm..." Digging her tongue deep inside her

"Hehe..." Natasha got naked herself as she shows her pussy to Misha "You don't mind licking me do you?" She asked
Misha felt her panties being dragged off as Helga dove headfirst into her private area.

"P-Please not there thats for someone I loAuuu!" Misha yelled as Helga continued to eat out.

Natasha tried to mount Misha asking her to lick her nether region but Misha could not hear her anymore, the waves of pleasure coming from Helga's skillful tongue causing her to wrap her arms around Natasha but not lick.

After a few seconds of Helga's relentless onslaught Misha felt a massive surge of Pleasure overcome her body causing her to squeeze her arms
and legs tightly together, squishing the two girls closer to her.
Misha shivered as the climax exploded over Helga's face, her butt eecking out small amounts of feces as she did so.

After her 20 second climax Misha will remain still an arm or a leg twitching occasionally while she gasps for breath.
The only record of an illegal post inside the Moderator thread:
Re: Stuff To Do
Post by Shadow Mann2330 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:01 pm
I had heard that there was talk of custom titles a few days back.
Does that mean Mann can haz Girtibiliu?
:3
Post by Tsar CUBE » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:02 pm
O_o
how the fuck.... can you even see this thread... it was meant for staff only O_o
X3
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Cambion
Favorite Monster Type: Religious Types

Post by Saiake »

@Saiake
"Oh my...well I am new to this world...I really just want you to decide if you can...but if I must pick...then why not a restaurant first? eating and talking about our religious beliefs sound like a wonderful idea..." She seemed to be holding a book "This book here explains my religious beliefs of the all and mighty Fallen God...she in my world is a very well respected woman..."
Sai: a restaurant huh. i guess that would be a lot of fun...just gota consider what kind of restaurant. there's that new Italian place down town, if that interests you. and your religion does sound pretty interesting. i guess ill have to tell you about mine too when we get their.

*sai comes over and holds out his hand*

Sai: come on, lets go :)

Should my eyes fail me, I will still see thee. Should my ears fail me, I will still hear thee. Should I lose my legs, I will still walk to thee. Should my voice depart, I will sing of thy. Should my arms break apart, I will hold thee with my very heart. Should my heart cease to pound, I will sing of thy with my soul. Should my soul be broken, then I shall... Embrace thee... With my blood...
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Kmon
"Huh? Your parents too?" She said as she relaxed "Fine...I yield...but only because I want to talk to you..." Mayella said blushing as she walked closer to Kevin "Anyways...your parents have taught you to keep fighting till the end like I? Interesting..."

"Well...we don't really know about this world much...our world is at war right now between humans and our kind...and only because a group of cruel humans decided to make one fib that got out of hand..."

@Scholar
"Oh Yes! I feel like I'm going to cum! But not before you..." She said giving of a sadistic lewd smile as she starts to thrust her hips as fast and deep as she could, though she herself is having trouble holding back her orgasm

"You always want men to cum first...Bwaaahhh..." Kathy moaned slowly as she felt Ikorus tongue swirled inside her pussy "Yea thats it...right there..." Kathy said as her clit suddenly popped up from all the stimulation, her most sensitive part of her body

@dragonstryke
"Dinner can wait..." Enchantra staretd to pull Saiha towards herself, her calm, but lewd smile stare into Saiha's face as she soon manages to pull Saiha to her, only two inches apart "Alright...lets see whats that bulging in your pants..." She said as she used her magic to somehow pull the zipper from Saiha's pants, then pulling down on the boxers her was wearing to reveal his dick "Hey look at that Elenei..." She said smiling

Elenei look at Saiha's manhood and blushed "WHAT!? I...Enchantra you little...I never anticipated these events to occur!" She said getting all confused

"Oh crap..." Enchantra said as she smiled at Saiha "Well Saiha...your about to see the side of Elenei that only I have seen...and for you to experience..." She said moving away from Elenei as Elenei suddenly jumped to Saiha, sniffing his dick like a dog in heat

"Wah...the scent is so strong...I wonder..." She then starts to lick the tip

@Tsar
Hailey moaned loudly as she felt Tsar's tongue flickering inside her, and before she could even realize it "Ah! I'm cumming!" She yelled out as she let out her love juices out of her pussy, drenching Tsar's face and mouth as her body writhes in pleasure, her face full of satisfaction as she drools in ecstasy

"Wah? Cumming!" As soon as Cassandra felt Tsar cum inside her, all of her resistance to cum ended as she arched her back, letting out her love juices as they mix with Tsar's, she simply hugs Hailey that was in front of her as the two of them kissed each other, then some faint, but powerful purple like Aura cover them both and even starts to engluf Tsars body, but the purple aura only gave off a pleasurable sensation

@Wodan
"Yes...I never knew that-" But then a man managed to get his mitts on Sheva

"Hey baby...why don't you ditch this loser and come with me? You dress up weird, but you sure are sexy!" He said, then Sheva suddenly gripped his hand that was touching her, then crushed it "OOOWWWW!!!" Sheva then turned around to face him

"Listen boy! I have no intentions with spending time with low life pleasure seeking perverts like yourself...if you or your gang of friends follow and bother us again...I'll break the one thing you'll need to keep your generation alive!" She said before pushing him down from the staircase of the library, she tilted her glasses up and looked at Elric "Well come now..." She said going in with him "Wow...this place...it's very similar to our world..." She said

@Kaijin
"Oh yes...I'm fine..." Macy said drowsily "Anyways...you called us from that survey you took...you where looking for companionship and we are the best ones that suit you..." Saying so while falling into very short naps once every while and waking up

"Yea, and now where here...and I like you already since your cute and you smell good!" she then hugs T.J. as she rubs her paws, tail, and especially her head against his body, then suddenly lowering her head to his right hand as is signaling him to reb behind her ears

@Hothead
"Interesting...your world and our world have similar conflicts..." Laura said calmly "In any case...were just glad to get away from it all for now..." She said, then seeing the sunrise slowly go down, Piko panics

"Oh no..." Piko flew between Laura's chest "I'm running low on magic and I need to refill..." She said, then looking at Marthy "Hey Marthy...I know its sudden...but I need spirit energy to sustain my magic...can you share some of yours..." She said blushing furiously as she tries to hide herself

@Shadowman
Helga smiled as she stopped, licking off the remaining juices off her face "There..." She said smiling

"No fair...you got to lick her..." Natasha said a little jealous, but then looked at Misha as she got dressed "I think you went a little too far Helga...look at her..." She said

"Don't worry...she's fine...she just isn't used to feeling that level of pleasure just yet..." Helga said as she got dressed as well

"Hey Misha...are you okay?" Natasha asked

@Saiake
"Of course..." Reedia said as she gladly took Sais hand and smiled at him "So...what is the religion in which you believe? I must ask since I want to get to know this world more...well that and get to know you more myself..." she said blushing at Sai as she giggled a little
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Monster Scholar
High Priestess
High Priestess

Ikorus moaned, thrusting his hips in time with hers. Sure, it was painful, due to her strength, but the pleasure was for outweighing the pain. Besides, he had taken her desire to make him cum first a challange. He was going to outlast her dammit.

He plunged his tongue deep into Kathy's pussy. He brought a hand around, teasing her clit with his finger and thumb, as he lapped up her juices and whatever of that sweet honey remained on her moist sex.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Hothead
"Interesting...your world and our world have similar conflicts..." Laura said calmly "In any case...were just glad to get away from it all for now..." She said, then seeing the sunrise slowly go down, Piko panics

"Oh no..." Piko flew between Laura's chest "I'm running low on magic and I need to refill..." She said, then looking at Marthy "Hey Marthy...I know its sudden...but I need spirit energy to sustain my magic...can you share some of yours..." She said blushing furiously as she tries to hide herself
Marthy looked at Piko, wondering what she meant, until he had an idea and blushed madly as well "I-I think I can arrange t-that, b-but can we do it at the privacy of my bedroom?" Marthy spoke as he stared to look nervous "u-umm Laura, a-are you joining in a-as well?" Marthy spoke as this was his first time having sex with two beautiful women.

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

@Kmon
"Huh? Your parents too?" She said as she relaxed "Fine...I yield...but only because I want to talk to you..." Mayella said blushing as she walked closer to Kevin "Anyways...your parents have taught you to keep fighting till the end like I? Interesting..."

"Well...we don't really know about this world much...our world is at war right now between humans and our kind...and only because a group of cruel humans decided to make one fib that got out of hand..."
"Well Mayella my mother and grandfather did instil the concept of Bushido in me before going nuts about who I date... mostly of the comments from old man." he said with feeling annoyed about the subject. " Now lets go upstairs so we could talk about this over some wings I want to know everything about this war on your world."

====================
Loft
(living room)
====================
After Kevin had finished warming up the rest of the buffalo wings and stromboli in the microwave he asked Binka and Mayella about the war on their world..

"So your world is at war right now" Kevin asked "How did it start and who started it?"

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Cambion
Favorite Monster Type: Religious Types

Post by Saiake »

@Saiake
"Of course..." Reedia said as she gladly took Sais hand and smiled at him "So...what is the religion in which you believe? I must ask since I want to get to know this world more...well that and get to know you more myself..." she said blushing at Sai as she giggled a little
Sai: *blushing in response to her blushing* well, i follow the teachings of a goddess called Veanous. she taught me that all things in life work in balance. for all that there is evil there is always something equal good too.

*sai opens the door and the 2 walk out, walking down the street they head downtown. all the while sai has not let go of Reedia's hand, and grips it just slightly tighter, enjoying the warm sensation and the soft smooth skin on her hands*

Sai: i'm sorry if don't have a vehicle. i don't have a job so i cant afford a car or anything really. at least the cities withing walking distance.

Should my eyes fail me, I will still see thee. Should my ears fail me, I will still hear thee. Should I lose my legs, I will still walk to thee. Should my voice depart, I will sing of thy. Should my arms break apart, I will hold thee with my very heart. Should my heart cease to pound, I will sing of thy with my soul. Should my soul be broken, then I shall... Embrace thee... With my blood...
Shadow Mann2330
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Wife of the super Skrull

Post by Shadow Mann2330 »

=@Shadowman
Helga smiled as she stopped, licking off the remaining juices off her face "There..." She said smiling

"No fair...you got to lick her..." Natasha said a little jealous, but then looked at Misha as she got dressed "I think you went a little too far Helga...look at her..." She said

"Don't worry...she's fine...she just isn't used to feeling that level of pleasure just yet..." Helga said as she got dressed as well

"Hey Misha...are you okay?" Natasha asked

Misha slowly recovered form the immense pleasure that flooded her brain her thinking process returning as well.
["I can't believe my friends did that!!! It felt good but i only said yes because i was hypnotized! Helga could have broken my hymen!"]
[" they have some explaining to do..but first...."]
Misha stopped breathing trying to play dead.

["I am going to scare them so bad they will poop themselves!"] Misha thought
The only record of an illegal post inside the Moderator thread:
Post by Shadow Mann2330 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:01 pm
I had heard that there was talk of custom titles a few days back.
Does that mean Mann can haz Girtibiliu?
:3
Post by Tsar CUBE » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:02 pm
O_o
how the fuck.... can you even see this thread... it was meant for staff only O_o
X3
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Scholar
Aida smiled as she saw Ikorus trying to hold out "Alright...you wanna play that game? Fine...lets just see for how long you can endure this!" Her pussy suddenly tightened inside, as if controlling every part inside her pussy, she skillfully controls her pussy as she stimulates his dick, focusing on the tip as the flesh inside of her pussy rub on it violently

"Ahh...I'm going to cum soon..." Kathy commented as her love juices started to flow out more as her face was filled with ecstasy

@Hothead
"Sure..." Piko said as she smiled warmly at Marthy

"Me? Well...I guess so..." Laura blushed as she looked at Marthy "Come on...let us get going before it gets too dark..." She said as she grabbed Marthys hand

@Kmon
"Hmm...well the whole war started whena group of humans named the Order have staretd to spread lies about our intentions of living with humans...they say that we eat and kill humans for pleasure..." Mayella said eating a wing

"...All we want in the end is to live peacefully with humans...the only reason why they are convince is because when us monster girls give birth...it is almost always the female species of our kind...and not human males..." Binka said eating the Stromboli

@Saiake
"I prefer walking anyways...so it's no trouble for me..." She said smiling "So Veanous huh? She sounds like an amazing god just form that short description...my god the Fallen may sound bad...but her views of my kind living with humans peacefully is a wonderful thing...she even created a dimension for our kind called the Pandemonium..." She said smiling

@Shadowman
"She didn't die did she?" Natasha said in a worried tone

"No way...she couldn't have died like that..." She teased "Besides...I can tell she's faking since I can still sense that she's alive..." Helga said as she smiled at Misha "Sorry about that...but I couldn't resist...your pretty cute afterall."

Monster Scholar
High Priestess
High Priestess

He moaned loudly, sending vibrations through Kathy's pussy as he felt Aida's inner muscles effectively torturing his shaft. His manhood pulsed and throbbed, eager to release within her. But he wasn't done. Not yet. He reached up around Kathy, groping the Ogre's breasts, hoping the stimulation would push her over.

His tongue twisted around inside of the Grizzly's pussy, his teeth brushing against her clit as he drank up her juices like water.