The Girl of your Dreams!

A Dating RP

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: The Clown Swordsman
Favorite Monster Type: None

Re: The Girl of your Dreams!

Post by WodanYmirthe2nd »

Pokemonaces wrote: @Wodan
"Yes...I never knew that-" But then a man managed to get his mitts on Sheva

"Hey baby...why don't you ditch this loser and come with me? You dress up weird, but you sure are sexy!" He said, then Sheva suddenly gripped his hand that was touching her, then crushed it "OOOWWWW!!!" Sheva then turned around to face him

"Listen boy! I have no intentions with spending time with low life pleasure seeking perverts like yourself...if you or your gang of friends follow and bother us again...I'll break the one thing you'll need to keep your generation alive!" She said before pushing him down from the staircase of the library, she tilted her glasses up and looked at Elric "Well come now..." She said going in with him "Wow...this place...it's very similar to our world..." She said
"You know..." Elric said to Sheva, "You didn't have to do that... You could have just let me kick the bastard by his crotch and pushed him down the stairs." he said as he watched the man tumble down the stairs until he hits the pavement.

He then opened the doors behind them.

"Ladies first." Elric gestured Sheva to come in first.
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

@Kmon
"Hmm...well the whole war started whena group of humans named the Order have staretd to spread lies about our intentions of living with humans...they say that we eat and kill humans for pleasure..." Mayella said eating a wing.

"...All we want in the end is to live peacefully with humans...the only reason why they are convince is because when us monster girls give birth...it is almost always the female species of our kind...and not human males..." Binka said eating the Stromboli.
"Hmmm the Order sound like a religious group of fanatics that used military pull and fear of their gods wrath to keep those under their control in line." Kevin said accessing the story "So is their anyone who could unite you against them or show the people that this Order group is using them, better yet who in charge of this group, their military hierarchy, and level of weapon strength?" He said wanting to know before adding " And please don't leave anything out If they know how to control weak minds, levitate things, or shoot lighting out of their hands I want to know."

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Shadow Mann2330
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Wife of the super Skrull

Post by Shadow Mann2330 »

Spoiler: show
@Shadowman
"She didn't die did she?" Natasha said in a worried tone

"No way...she couldn't have died like that..." She teased "Besides...I can tell she's faking since I can still sense that she's alive..." Helga said as she smiled at Misha "Sorry about that...but I couldn't resist...your pretty cute afterall."[/quote]
Misha frowns learning that her plan had failed, she sits up and stares at Helga.

"Thats no way to act like a friend... You could have broken my mind you know!" Misha said angrily.

"I can't even fathom how you guys even thought that was a good idea, you should have asked first. " Misha pouted
Misha stands up locating her clothes as she tries to clean up the new mess.

" I mean I just got this apartment clean.. Victor is going to be so tired when he gets home now he has to come hom-" Misaha said bending over to pick up the phone still off the hook.

"Error message 22984 user has terminated session" the phone repeated.

"Oh thats not going to be good...." Misha said looking at the front door.

Misha scrambles for her dresser and start to throw on random clothes.

"HURRY put these on!!!" Misha yelled throwing shirts and pants at Helga and Natasha
The only record of an illegal post inside the Moderator thread:
Re: Stuff To Do
Post by Shadow Mann2330 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:01 pm
I had heard that there was talk of custom titles a few days back.
Does that mean Mann can haz Girtibiliu?
:3
Post by Tsar CUBE » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:02 pm
O_o
how the fuck.... can you even see this thread... it was meant for staff only O_o
X3
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Cambion
Favorite Monster Type: Religious Types

Post by Saiake »

@Saiake
"I prefer walking anyways...so it's no trouble for me..." She said smiling "So Veanous huh? She sounds like an amazing god just form that short description...my god the Fallen may sound bad...but her views of my kind living with humans peacefully is a wonderful thing...she even created a dimension for our kind called the Pandemonium..." She said smiling
Sai:Pandemonium huh. sounds interesting. Veanous has a few different realms, but most notable is Ranu for the beings of light and Bodeh for beings of darkness. humans reside here on earth.

*sai look ahead*

Sai: were almost there

*he points to the restaurant. its a modest sides brick building with a few bushes and floral decorations sounding it. even from over here you can smell garlic and fresh breads baking.*

Sai: I hope this place is as good as they say it is

*you can sense the eagerness in sais voice. after all, this is the 1st real date hes ever had with a girl.*

Should my eyes fail me, I will still see thee. Should my ears fail me, I will still hear thee. Should I lose my legs, I will still walk to thee. Should my voice depart, I will sing of thy. Should my arms break apart, I will hold thee with my very heart. Should my heart cease to pound, I will sing of thy with my soul. Should my soul be broken, then I shall... Embrace thee... With my blood...
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Scholar
"Hey!" Aida yelled out as she felt his warm hands caress her breasts "Geez...you play dirty..." She said as she thrusted her hips even faster, though she is starting to leak love juices "Damn..." She commented

"Wah...I'm Cumming!" Kathy yelled out as she let out her love juice all over Ikorus mouth

@Wodan
"Sorry but I simply hate men who are forceful in that way...and I don't want you to get involved..." She said as she went in first "Why? Do you dissaprove of the fact that I was defending myself from lecherous perverts like him? Because if it displeases you I'll stop..."

@Kmon
"Well...the leader of their group is a powerful Goddess named Chief Goddess...her power is unbelievably high..." Mayella said

"The only being able to even par strength with her is our master...the all and powerful Demon lord...her power is what turned us into Monster girls..." Binka said

@Shadowman
"Sorry..." Helga said apologetically, then when Mish was giving them clothes, they put it on as fast as they could "There..." Helga said

"There we go..." Natasha said, but her wings pierced through the back of the clothes "Oh dear..." She said blushing "Sorry about that..."

@Saiake
"Hehe..." Reedia giggled slightly as she saw how Eager Sai was, walking with him "Well then...I'd love to hear about these multiple unicerses that your god Veanous has...must be very intriguing..." She said smiling, her tail coiling around his waist "Oh sorry... She said blushing
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
Monster Scholar
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Married and leaving.

Post by Monster Scholar »

Feeling Aida's love juices running down his shaft, as well as feeling Kathy's own juices burst into his mouth, pushing the young man over the edge. He closed his eyes tightly and let out a long moan, feeling his dick throb and spurt thick streams of his cum, right into the Ogre's craving body.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Hothead
"Sure..." Piko said as she smiled warmly at Marthy

"Me? Well...I guess so..." Laura blushed as she looked at Marthy "Come on...let us get going before it gets too dark..." She said as she grabbed Marthys hand
Marthy took the girls home as he entered his room, he looked around nervously as he looked at the two girls, his expression shows that this really is his first time in bed. "I-i'll do my best to satisfy the two of you." he spoke as he took his jackets off

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess

"Sorry but I simply hate men who are forceful in that way...and I don't want you to get involved..." She said as she went in first "Why? Do you dissaprove of the fact that I was defending myself from lecherous perverts like him? Because if it displeases you I'll stop..."
"Not really..." Elric said as he closed the door, "But I wouldn't want you to get into deeper trouble..." and led Sheva to a nearby vacant table for them to use, "Some of those bastards are usually part of a gang and you wouldn't want them to come by with more dangerous friends at his side..."
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

@Kmon
"Well...the leader of their group is a powerful Goddess named Chief Goddess...her power is unbelievably high..." Mayella said

"The only being able to even par strength with her is our master...the all and powerful Demon lord...her power is what turned us into Monster girls..." Binka said
"Sounds like this Goddess the humans worship on your world sound like she true heartless bitch in every sense of the world...I'm surpised no one overthrown her yet ..like the Olympians of Ancient Greece ." Kevin said before asking " However something tells me your Demon Lord as powerful as he was wanted peace and the Chief goddess is using human fear and hatred to keep her powers awake a true Monster in my option and before you take office don't I consider you more human that most women I've met."

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Destined Paths Of Eden
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Pokemonaces wrote:
@dragonstryke
"Dinner can wait..." Enchantra staretd to pull Saiha towards herself, her calm, but lewd smile stare into Saiha's face as she soon manages to pull Saiha to her, only two inches apart "Alright...lets see whats that bulging in your pants..." She said as she used her magic to somehow pull the zipper from Saiha's pants, then pulling down on the boxers her was wearing to reveal his dick "Hey look at that Elenei..." She said smiling

Elenei look at Saiha's manhood and blushed "WHAT!? I...Enchantra you little...I never anticipated these events to occur!" She said getting all confused

"Oh crap..." Enchantra said as she smiled at Saiha "Well Saiha...your about to see the side of Elenei that only I have seen...and for you to experience..." She said moving away from Elenei as Elenei suddenly jumped to Saiha, sniffing his dick like a dog in heat

"Wah...the scent is so strong...I wonder..." She then starts to lick the tip
Saiha's dick twitched as Elenei's wet, warm tongue flicked the tip.

"Ah...don't do that!" Saiha said as he began to breathe heavily.

With his back against the door frame, Enchantra binding his legs with her tail, there was no way for him to escape Elenei's licking. He reached out with his right arm in an attempt to push Elenei's head away, but somehow, his hand pushed straight into Enchantra's left breast. As soon as his hand felt the softness of her warm, supple breast, his penis became harder and started to pulse. Saiha began drawing his hand back from Enchantra in order to make another attempt at pushing Elenei away.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Scholar
Aida smiled as Ikorus cummed "Good...gah!" She soon cummed as well, her love juices mixing with his warm semen, her body tenses as she felt it inside her womb "I'll admit...your good..." Aida said, then when Kathy pulled herself off from Ikorus mouth, Aida kissed him shortly, the kiss this time felt more passionate

@Hothead
"I'm a little nervous myself..." Piko said, then Laura pulled Piko off between her chest

"It was your Idea so you start..." Laura said as she started to take off her clothes

"Fine..." Piko flew to Marthy, then landing on his left shoulder as she takes off her leave like dress, her petite body was small, but cute, she looked at Marthy and smiled "Okay...now hurry up and let me see you penis..." She said, flying down to his crotch, pulling down his zipper

@Wodan
"...Thanks for the concern dear..." Sheva blushed as Elrics words seemed to have made her even happier than before "Anyways...let me see if they have a book about the geographic of this world first...where I come from...my world is set on tradition...the land is called Zipangu..." She said, then showing the sake bottle again "See the letter here? This is our basic language set..."

@Kmon
"No offense taken...oh and the Demon lord's name may sound like its a guy...but our lord is actually a girl...or should I say she is the most powerful of the Succubi..." Binka said

"The Demon lord has been trying to give birth to males, but so far no results of a male ever being born of a monster girl..." Mayella said

"Hey...speaking of which...we never got to start that intimate moment you and I were about to have..." Binka said as she set her plate down, then walking towards Kevin as the flames on her tail increased again as she wraps it around Kevins waist

@dragonstryke
"Hehe...thats cute the way your trying to escape...but..." Enchantra said, she let him go, but then right afterwards, Elenei jumped on him, turning to a 69 position as she again stares at his dick

"*Sniff...* Smells really nice..." Elenei simply said as this time, she put the entire tip of Saihas penis inside her mouth, licking the tip inside as she starts to move her head up and down

"Don't be afraid Saiha...we wont hurt you we promise..." Enchantra said as she reached down to his face, and before giving him a chance to talk, she plants her lips on his as she kisses him, her long, snake like tongue wrapping around his
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kmon13 »

@Kmon
"No offense taken...oh and the Demon lord's name may sound like its a guy...but our lord is actually a girl...or should I say she is the most powerful of the Succubi..." Binka said

"The Demon lord has been trying to give birth to males, but so far no results of a male ever being born of a monster girl..." Mayella said

"Hey...speaking of which...we never got to start that intimate moment you and I were about to have..." Binka said as she set her plate down, then walking towards Kevin as the flames on her tail increased again as she wraps it around Kevins waist
"Never doubted it Binka some women have been known to use the title's of men in our world as well my ancestor included remind me to show you a story called Hellsing Ultimate on the DVD player later." Kevin said before hearing about the Monster girls inability to not to have male children from Mayella.

However it seemed Binka wanted some attention because she took the initiative to continue were they left off downstairs in the Dojo as he felt the warmth of her tail around his body as he said "No time like the present Binka and I was going to talk about taking the both of you shopping later." he said as he felt his member rising in his pants as used his hand to touch her tail surprisingly feeling no pain but something more pleasurable as he continued." I think you'll need something so won't attract too much attention."

Destined Paths Of Eden
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Hothead
"I'm a little nervous myself..." Piko said, then Laura pulled Piko off between her chest

"It was your Idea so you start..." Laura said as she started to take off her clothes

"Fine..." Piko flew to Marthy, then landing on his left shoulder as she takes off her leave like dress, her petite body was small, but cute, she looked at Marthy and smiled "Okay...now hurry up and let me see you penis..." She said, flying down to his crotch, pulling down his zipper
Marthy pulled down his pants, revealing his erect member, he laid on the bed so that it was upright "Umm, well, l-let's start" He spoke with a blush

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

@Kaijin
"Oh yes...I'm fine..." Macy said drowsily "Anyways...you called us from that survey you took...you where looking for companionship and we are the best ones that suit you..." Saying so while falling into very short naps once every while and waking up

"Yea, and now where here...and I like you already since your cute and you smell good!" she then hugs T.J. as she rubs her paws, tail, and especially her head against his body, then suddenly lowering her head to his right hand as is signaling him to reb behind her ears
"If you say so..." I told to the sheep girl with a somewhat look on my eyes "But let me tell you that you happen to have the most severe case of narcolepsy I've ever seen" I managed to tell her between her naps, unable to know if she actually heard me or not.
It seemed that these girls actually read my survey and liked what they saw, but that didn't explain what did they look like that, nor where they came from, nor what the heck was that portal thingy... Too many questions yet too few answers...

Before I could say something else Mimika hugged me out of the blue, rubbing against me... I didn't know what to do... I was blushing but at the same time I was trying really hard to not freak out, those paws, those ears, that tail... they were real! What were these girls exactly? And where the heck did they come from?
"T...there... Aren't you a cutie?" I said as I rubbed the back of her ears, man they were as soft as a real cat's... Strange, really strange.

"Why don't we go to my room?" I asked them trying to sound as natural as I could "There we could get to talk more about all this situation and to know us a bit better..." I made a pause while signaling to the narcoleptic sheep girl "...not to mention that she could definitely use a bed and I happen to have one free there since I have no roommate now..."
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess

"...Thanks for the concern dear..." Sheva blushed as Elrics words seemed to have made her even happier than before "Anyways...let me see if they have a book about the geographic of this world first...where I come from...my world is set on tradition...the land is called Zipangu..." She said, then showing the sake bottle again "See the letter here? This is our basic language set..."
"Wait..." Elric went off for a few seconds and came back with a World Atlas, a World History book, and a book about Japanese writing. After that he sets it down the table and said, "This book holds the maps of every country in this realm." while holding up the large book, "This one holds the main events that created the Modern Era as it is. As well as the history of the world." showing the thickest book amongst the three before setting it down and picking up the book about Japanese Writing, "And this one's a book about Japanese Writing. I swear to God that I've seen that writing before... So I'll have to see whether this Zipanguese character and the Japanese character are the same..."
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Saiake »

@Saiake
"Hehe..." Reedia giggled slightly as she saw how Eager Sai was, walking with him "Well then...I'd love to hear about these multiple unicerses that your god Veanous has...must be very intriguing..." She said smiling, her tail coiling around his waist "Oh sorry... She said blushing
*They sat in the resturaunt, both with a glass of fine red wine by them. both had already ordered their food and were waiting for it to arive*

Sai: Well Reedia, the realms that Veanous controls are each ruled by her 4 sons, Arthaka, Zetzwei, Rankar, and Ranuke. Arth is a land of paradise and nature. not a single piece of architecture stands tere, its all nature. Zet a dark place, and time itself seems to warp and weave in it. ive already told you about Ranu and Rank. finally, theres Vea's realm, were all the soul come and go, living life in one of the realms or just tay their. enouh about me thoug, tell me about your relegion.

*sai all the while can not stop staring at her. all the while sai blushes and nearly blisses out at her beauty*

Should my eyes fail me, I will still see thee. Should my ears fail me, I will still hear thee. Should I lose my legs, I will still walk to thee. Should my voice depart, I will sing of thy. Should my arms break apart, I will hold thee with my very heart. Should my heart cease to pound, I will sing of thy with my soul. Should my soul be broken, then I shall... Embrace thee... With my blood...
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Pokemonaces wrote:
@dragonstryke
"Hehe...thats cute the way your trying to escape...but..." Enchantra said, she let him go, but then right afterwards, Elenei jumped on him, turning to a 69 position as she again stares at his dick

"*Sniff...* Smells really nice..." Elenei simply said as this time, she put the entire tip of Saihas penis inside her mouth, licking the tip inside as she starts to move her head up and down

"Don't be afraid Saiha...we wont hurt you we promise..." Enchantra said as she reached down to his face, and before giving him a chance to talk, she plants her lips on his as she kisses him, her long, snake like tongue wrapping around his
Saiha is shocked at first as Enchantra kisses him, but his eyes slowly close as the pleasure from her tongue wrapping around his eases his surprise. As the two girls attack him, he starts losing the will to resist. As Elenei pumps her head up and down, the warm, wet feeling of her mouth and her tongue brings a wonderful melting feeling he never experienced before. Pre-cum begins to leak from the tip of his penis, mixing in with Elenei's saliva. With Elenei turned around now, Saiha's right hand, which was extended to push her head away, rested nicely on the right cheek of Elenei's trim little behind. Elenei's skin seemed firmer than Enchantra's, but it was smooth and warm just the same.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Shadow Mann2330
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Wife of the super Skrull

Post by Shadow Mann2330 »

Misha cringed as Natasha's wings tore through her shirt.

"Oh that was my favorite..."

Suddenly the sound of a door slamming into a wall echos in the apartment, followed by heavy footsteps

A man standing at 5' 11" with bright fire red hair runs into the room holding a small firearm he looks at Misha before raising the weapon at the Helga.

"GET away from my sister!" Victor shouts an extremely protective look on his face.

"Victor NO! they aren't going to hurt anyone I'm fine see?' Misha said stepping in front of the line of fire.

" I heard you scream Misha I heard them doing things... These monsters.... What did they do to you!?" Victor says in disgust at the sight of the strange appendages and blood.

"Please Victor these girls are my friends, put that thing down before you hurt yourself." Misha says lowering the weapon in Victors hands.

Victor looks at Misha then at Helga and Natasha then back to Misha lowing his weapon in the process.

"If you say so Misha.. But just what are your friends exactly? And how did they get in here in the first place?" Asked Victor

"Well I don't exactly know how but The internet gave them to me!" Misha said excitedly

Victor just looked at her with a confused look on his face before turning to Helga and looking at her quizzically raising an eyebrow.
Last edited by Shadow Mann2330 on Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
The only record of an illegal post inside the Moderator thread:
Post by Shadow Mann2330 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:01 pm
I had heard that there was talk of custom titles a few days back.
Does that mean Mann can haz Girtibiliu?
:3
Post by Tsar CUBE » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:02 pm
O_o
how the fuck.... can you even see this thread... it was meant for staff only O_o
X3
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Kmon
"Hehe...well I guess...but I want to give you a little something for that spar..." Binka said before kissing Kevin, her warm tongue licking his as she grabs his cheeks gently with her claw like hands, though her palm was surprisingly soft and warm as she caress his face

"Well, you two have fun...I'm going to enjoy more of these wings!" Mayella said as she kept eating the chicken wings with a satisfied face

@Hothead
"Wow...it's big..." Piko said, flying to it, her entire body is about half the length of his dick, she mounts his dick like a horse, her wet pussy rubbing on his shaft "So this is a dick...whats this red thing..." She was curious as she looked at the tip, then licking it "Hmm...it's taste is strong..." Her small, but warm tongue sent weird pleasurable sensation that spread throughout his body

"Thats called the tip dear..." Laura said as she lowered herself to his dick, then licking the tip as well with her tongue

@Kaijin
Mimikas purrs suddenly intensified as she felt T.J. rubbing behind her ears "Nya!" She meowed in a rather lewd manner as her tail straightened

"Alright sure...Come on Mimika...he can pet you more once we follow this cute-" Macy said before suddenly falling to her knees, completely knocked out as she sounded fast alseep

"Oh boy...she fell asleep again..." Mimika said giggling

@Wodan
"Interesting...your world's geographical settings are not much different from mine...and this...Japanese language text...they are indeed very similar to Zipangu language..." Intrigued by all of this, Sheva starts to get excited as she starts to read the books "Hmm...so your world is split into seperate countries like France, Russia, Asia...where are we?" She asked Elric

@Saiake
"Wow...very interesting...well mine are based on a wonderful god...as I mentioned the Fallen God created this world for us called the Pandemonium...this place is a paradise for a monster girl and her beloved to be together...in that dimension...food, rest, aging, anything that hinders life do not exist...and there fore are not withheld as a law. Meaning that you never die of old age...you stay the same age...you don't need nutrition or even the means to go to the bathroom...all of that are irrelevant in that world...there a monster girl and her beloved will engage is sexual intercourse and flooded by ecstasy for eternity..." She said blushing strongly as she looks at Sai with a rather seductive stare

@Dragonsktryke
Elenei moaned slightly as she felt his hand touch her behind, but nonetheless enjoyed it as she increases her efforts as she taste his precum, her soft tongue constantly licking the tip

Enchantra smiled at Saiha "See? I told you we won't hurt you...and your so cute this way..." She reveals her wet pussy at Saiha, dripping wet "You know...I always wanted to feel a man's tongue inside my vagina...would you like to taste?" She asked as the wet love juices drip on Saihas face and near his lips

@Shadowman
"Hey! A male...and even better, a sibling..." Helga said with a smile

"Helga...slow down...we haven't even introduced ourselves yet...and while normally I would assault this man...I don't want to upset our friend Misha anymore than we already did...anyways...my name is Natasha...and that is Helga...we are Monster girls..." Natasha said plainly

Saiake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Saiake »

@Saiake
"Wow...very interesting...well mine are based on a wonderful god...as I mentioned the Fallen God created this world for us called the Pandemonium...this place is a paradise for a monster girl and her beloved to be together...in that dimension...food, rest, aging, anything that hinders life do not exist...and there fore are not withheld as a law. Meaning that you never die of old age...you stay the same age...you don't need nutrition or even the means to go to the bathroom...all of that are irrelevant in that world...there a monster girl and her beloved will engage is sexual intercourse and flooded by ecstasy for eternity..." She said blushing strongly as she looks at Sai with a rather seductive stare
Sai: s...se....sex! :shock:

*sais face turns beet red as he hears about the fact that the girl and her partner live like that for eternity.Averting his eyes from Reedia's stare he takes a sip of his wine and takes a breath*

Sai:wow...that's a lot to think about right off the bat. i mean...your the 1st real girl I've ever had a date with. embarrassingly enough i haven't even had my 1st kiss yet >.>
'
*sai looks back to Reedia and flusters a little bit*

Sai: not that i wouldn't want to do anything like that with you, just I've never done so before!

*you can tell in his voice that he is really working hard to impress you, but perhaps a bit too hard. sai is nervous that hes going to screw up*