Walking Among Us (Chapter 10 Posted)

Unlikely surrogate monster moms

Post and read continuous or multichapter stories and fiction involving monsters or other creatures from fantasy.
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)
Re: Walking Among Us (Chapter 10 Posted)

Post by Kmon13 »

Oh that what you meant..... :hehe:

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
MonsterGirlLuver

Post by MonsterGirlLuver »

After reading spoiler.

I wanna see what happens of Robert finds out Jenn beat his mother up and tried to take him away.

Robert: "You hurt my mother?"
Jenn: >.> <.< >.> "Y-yes. But I had a reas-UGH!"
Robert: *rape mode activate*
Hood
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Succubi Pimp
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi,Slimes,Centaurs,Lamias

Post by Hood »

MonsterGirlLuver wrote:After reading spoiler.

I wanna see what happens of Robert finds out Jenn beat his mother up and tried to take him away.

Robert: "You hurt my mother?"
Jenn: >.> <.< >.> "Y-yes. But I had a reas-UGH!"
Robert: *rape mode activate*
Just remember that Joshua is as overprotective as Robert. That's why both Momsters dicided to keep it a secret.

Hey, Vendettadabeast, remember what we talked about last time? What do you think about this?
Spoiler: show
“Are you sure this is going to be okay?” The succubus asked worried at her sister as she held her human cargo.

“Of course it will be! I’ve known Jennifer for more than 12 years; not to mention that she has been Joshua’s teacher for 2 years already. I wouldn’t leave my son at the care of a pervert” The Dark Slime happily answered to the succubus.

“Are you sure? You know, Dark Slimes are famous for being perverted slu…” When the succubus realized what she was about to say, she placed both hands on her mouth, losing her grip on her adoptive son. Robert almost kept hanging from his mother’s neck but thankfully, she reacted immediately and held her son firmly once more.

“Excuse me?” Jennevieve answered extremely pissed off as she gave her sister a killer glare.

“The pot calling the kettle black! Here, take a handkerchief, you bit your tongue and its bleeding badly! The Dark slime said exasperated as she passed the succubus an imaginary handkerchief. Levi shrugged and kept staring at the ground ashamed. Robert simply wondered why his mom suddenly became all red.

“Argh! Just limit yourself to follow me, okay?” Jenny grunted as she walked in the direction of the classroom.

“So…her name is Jennifer too, huh? Trying to correct her epic fail, Leviathan hasted and tried to return to topic. The only answer she received was another grunt. Leviathan closed her eyes and sighed; like Jenn said she just limited herself to follow her youngest sibling. A few seconds later, the Dark slime’s hand was turning the classroom’s doors knob.

There, the succubus finally met the “other Jenn”. She was 68 or 69 inches tall; her long, black and shiny hair, was similar to that of Leviathan, but contrary to the succubus, it was curlier and shoulder length; a broad, delicate face which ended in a narrow and stylized jaw was decorated by full, red lips, a small, straight and symmetrical nose and feline yet maternal looking, honey colored eyes. Her sensuous body matched her beautiful face; really large, firm breasts, not an ounce of fat on her abdomen, fleshy, rounded buttocks capable of attracting any male adorned the rear part of her body. And said body was kept in place by a pair of long and plump yet firm legs, the kind of legs a man looks in a beautiful woman.

And for her garments, they simply consist in a pair of teacher glasses, a gray sweater and a really small, black and tight skirt that Levi might had considerate normal a few years back, but since her maternal mode was on, in her eyes, said skirt was more like a maxi belt. Oh yeah! And she was wearing a pair of plain, black slippers. It might look simple, but this common wardrobe, as simply as it was, accentuated her beauty even more. She turned and when she saw lil Robert...

“Oh my Gawd! Is he Robert, Jenn? He is a lot cuter than you say he was! The “woman” came closer to the succubus and literally snatched Robert from her grasp. Levi was in shock after her son was technically stolen from her, and she glared daggers at the other Jenn when she saw how she embraced Robert, bringing his head closer to her big, glorious breasts, squeezing him tight into her mature and plump cleavage.

“Eeerh…Jenn, you better put Robert on the ground, like right now!” Jenn the doctor said to Jenn the teacher when she saw how her elder sister began to clench her fists, especially, after she saw the slightest hint of red glowing inside Levi’s eyes and especially when she saw Levi witnessing her child unable to breath between Miss Clayton’s breasts.

“Oh, but I can't help it! He is so adorable I could eat him!” Doctor Jenn could swear she saw how Levi’s nails slowly began to grow.

“Jennifer, I believe Robert has some… issues about introducing air inside his lungs right now” Jenn said alarmed, still keeping an eye on her succubus sister.

"Ooops! I'm so sorry sweetie! Are you okay?" She asked in a sweet voice, giving both mothers a baby face.

"So, you wouldn't leave your son at the care of a pervert, huh?" Levi whispered in a really macabre tone of voice.

"Sigh..." That was the only thing Jenn said
There are those who would scorn good-natured people. Even if God himself will
not show his face, a heartful person will one day take God's place in
visiting Judgement upon them. This is what is known as "Divine Retribution"
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

EXCELLENT!!,got it down to the tee,classic Jennifer clayton for ya.

I definitely look forward to reading that entire meetinf between them. XD
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

Miss Clayton as in rape Ant every time she comes into his class Miss Clayton was a bloody Kindergarten teacher!!!

I could already see the nightmares if Ant ever found out....

I wonder if Ms Kino would end up making a guest appearance. :hehe:

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Destined Paths Of Eden
Hood
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Hood »

Kmon13 wrote:I wonder if Ms Kino would end up making a guest appearance. :hehe:
Hehehehehehe... Remember that I love to abuse Baphomets?
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kmon13 »

Oh yes I remember.... and so does Vendetta!

Destined Paths Of Eden
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess

Kmon13 wrote:Oh yes I remember.... and so does Vendetta!

Ku,ku,ku,ku did someone say abuse a baphomet :twisted:

REBEL
MonsterGirlLuver

*looks around* I have no idea what you guys are talking about.
MonsterGirlLuver

*looks around* I have no idea what you guys are talking about.
Katsoro
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baby Monkey
Favorite Monster Type: Orc,Nightmare,KitsunHolstaurus

Post by Katsoro »

You know, it would help the readers if you posted all the chapters on the first post.
"The smiles and laughter of his readers are the greatest rewords of a writer."__Me

So go read Battle Mage and comment on it Q.Q
Hood
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Hood »

I can't. I got that "Too few characters" error
BlueSalamander
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: you make a mamono cry u dead
Favorite Monster Type: ushi oni, anubis, houstauros

Post by BlueSalamander »

was this about a abuse i say NO GOOD SIR let me get on a front row sit them you may abuse :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :please: :please:
Hood
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Hood »

For those interested in Jenn's past.
“Now, let us see your past too, Jennevieve, my child.” Lotan said as her third eye opened on her forehead.

“Oh no, you‘re not gonna mess with my head, you crazy slut!” Walking backwards in an attempt to avoid her mother’s third eye beam, Jenn fought back with insults.

“Jennevieve, I´m your mother and this is an order, stay still! If you don’t want to share your story with us, at least, allow me to witness it!” With her third eye finally opened, the Lilim launched the beam of light right at her daughters’ eyes. In a desperate effort to keep her memories to herself, the Darkslime turned and tied to run, but she tripped with the room’s furniture and landed on her boobs.

“Got you” The sapphire light projected by Lotan’s third eye, landed exactly on her daughter’s eyes at theexact moment Jenn tried to rise from the ground, making her to land on her butt. Once more, images began to form inside the Lilim’s mind, but these images were not what the matron succubus expected…

Both, Darkslime daughter and Lilim mother remained on the ground, Jenn on her ass and Lotan on her knees. The Lilim was in some sort of shock as tear ran down her swollen checks while the Darkslime was trying to contain her hard sobbing. Joshua and Nuru kneeled down next to their mother, trying to help her to stand, while Levi and her children did the same with Lotan…

“I’m sorry! I’m so sorry!” Jenn kept babbling while the succubus helped her mother to stand.

“Auntie…” Amy said as she kept holding her Lilim grandmother.

“Mom…”Joshua hugged his mother with concern.

Robert and Levi kept staring back and forth between Lotan and Jenn without knowing what to do.

Nuru held herself from her mother as tears began to form inside her innocent eyes.

Finally, Lotan spoke. She simply asked.

“Jennevieve…what…what is this place…this place called Auschwitz!?
Now, you finally discovered where did she get her medical knowledge...
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess

Holy fuck,really Jenn was a doctor in that horrible hell hole

REBEL
Hood
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Hood »

Something I did with the GIMP a few minutes ago.
GerberaFlag.png
This will be the flag of Lotan's Queendom, Gerbera. It symbolizes the fact that Gerbera, although it is inhabited by succubi, it's Bright Green Demon Realm.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kmon13 »

Yeah that can work......

Destined Paths Of Eden
BlueSalamander
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: you make a mamono cry u dead
Favorite Monster Type: ushi oni, anubis, houstauros

Post by BlueSalamander »

i still waiting to see what happen to rob if he turn monster or behemoth
Hood
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Hood »

Just a little preview...Enter the Amy
“Robert!” Leviathan called her human child, who was sit on the couch, watching the television.

“Yes?” The child answered without looking away from the screen.

“Could you take out the trash while I finish fixing dinner?” The demon matron spoke from the kitchen.

“Mooom…” He finally turned his head in the direction of his mother’s voice. Robert was obviously not happy about this.

“Fine, I’ll do it and then, the hotcakes I’m making will taste like…”Before she could finish that sentence, Robert got off from the couch and took the plastic bag filled with all of this week’s organic wastes and ran with a really concerned expression towards the entrance of his home. Meanwhile, Leviathan smiled and couldn’t avoid a small red shining in her eyes at the same time she thought proudly “Always works!”.

Whistling his favorite song and walking through the cold winter wind, the young boy finally reached he trash can. He automatically opened it and tossed the bag inside like has done countless of times; the only thought present in his mind was to finish this as soon as possible and got inside once more, cause in his haste, he forgot his coat, and mommy would not be happy at all if she sees him without any kind of protection against cold.

Although he barely remembers, 4 years ago, Robert got a severe infection. It was the most desperate moment in his adoptive mother’s life. First, because she almost lost him, and second, because she almost lost him to her resented and really angry (at that moment) adoptive Dark Slime sister.

Inside the Levine household, Levi had picked a telephone call from her young sibling precisely.

“Look, I know we have not spoken in almost in six months, but I really appreciate if you could come and spend some time with us, Robert is your nephew and I was hoping you’d allow me to be Joshua’s aunt. Please Jenn, at least do it for the children!” The succubus begged.

The line remained in silence for at least a minute. Finally, Jenn spoke “I…Look…sigh…I’ll try…I won’t assure you anything, okay?” She said nonchalantly.

"Jenn, I beg of you. I was not there for almost …well you know…a long time…I swear. I didn’t know what mother did and…” But she was interrupted by a thunderous scream.

“You still dare to call her that?! After all what she did to us? After what she did to me? After she took my daughter, my Nuru, away from me!”

Outside, Robert performed a dunk and slammed the plastic bag inside the trash can. But something was not right, half of the bag was still outside the metallic cylinder and Robert was pretty sure there was none garbage left inside it.

Still perplexed, the child took the trash out of the can and peeked inside.

At the kitchen, Levi continued her chat with her sister. “Jenn, I know…but, you can’t keep your son practically glued you all the time like that, I mean, he’s going to be like ten, and you still carry him on your back, breastfeed him (It’s not like I wouldn´t love to do that with my son, of course) and you even installed tracking devices on his clothes to keep an eye on him 24/7!”

The dark slime simply answered back “No one is going to take my baby boy away from me, EVER”!

The succubus simply sighed, but she could understand her sister. For her, the thought of losing her adoptive child, was simply unbearable. She gave her sister her goodbyes and hung the phone once more. But when she was ready to resume her dinner making, a scream which belonged to her son took her by surprise.

Fighting the urge to release her wings, she ran towards the exit of her home and violently opening the door, she reached her son in a single jump. Concerned as hell, she grabbed him by the shoulders and desperately asked if he was alright. Robert simply pointed with his index finger at the trash can.

With dubious expression, the succubus slowly walked in the direction of the trash can. When she peeked inside, she could not believe her eyes. Inside the cold, metallic container, covered in rags and with eyes filled with tears, a small girl, no older than five or six years old, trying to protect herself against the winter cold with anything at her disposal at that moment. Her braided, long hair looked dirty and unkempt, her skin was beginning to acquire a bluish tonality and she was shaking uncontrollably.

That same moment the succubus fixated her eyes on the little girl, she felt some sort of anxiety, a pressure on her chest, a really familiar sensation “This feeling…it’s the same feeling when I found Robert!”
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

[Locked by request]