Yugioh 1000 years of Darkness 2/8

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

Re: Yugioh 1000 years of Darkness 7/8

Post by Drack »

As Arial's voice comes over the speakers and tell us to report to the arena for a 'special assembly' I let out a sigh and frown "Well, I hope it's for a better reason than last time we had a assembly....I don't really want to repeat that." then make my way to the elevator as well.
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

When I hear the announcement I smile a little "Guess I won't be doing math today, hopefully this will do something to kill my boredom." that said I head for the arena.
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis

Post by Jinouga87 »

Chris here's the announcement and follows Heero.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Post by Nexous »

I head to the arena mumbling the whole while.
Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: the Fourth Horseman
Favorite Monster Type: Holstarus

Post by Taintedone »

As Alex was preparing for his next class, he looked up when he heard the speakers announce an assembly at the central arena. He creased his brow in a frown, assuming that this was to be a simple boring speech to the school. Despite his lack of desire to hear another long winded speech, he figured it best to follow the orders and made his way to the arena to see what was going on.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Post by Heero »

@Everyone:
Once everyone has gathered in the arena Damien steps up to the podium, his arms folded behind him and his head bowed down. He raises his head up to look at the audience, and in his cold smooth voice he addresses the arena. "Thank you all for coming in such short notice...I could have announced this over the loudspeaker but i didn't think it would have as much impact as it would in person. I'm sure your all wondering why i have asked you all here and i'll get right to the point. Wanting to expand their business to the mainland and continue to be the best source of getting cards our card shop "The goblin's keep" will be holding a first annual- yes you heard me....their will be more...Tournament." He pauses to hear the reaction and smirks a little. The crowd rabbles in excited voices. Damien holds up a hand and the crowd quiets down.
"Yes yes it's all very exciting....and it'll gee even better...the winner of this tournament will receive not only the title of champion and be known throughout the mainland but also 5,000 DP and the first pick of any 5 new cards from the next delivery." The crowd roars with excitement. The chance to get first pick of cards from the next delivery is tremendous. Heero smiles Hmmm that would give anyone an advantage being able to pick any 5 cards you want...this will be fun.
"BUT! that's not all." Damiens cool voice takes on a hard edge and his face adopts an steely glare. "This tournament will be much different than any you've been in before...for in this tournament you are not allowed to use your own decks! you must use pre-constructed decks made by the shop owners. but that's not all...to further the challenge after a duel you must exchange your deck for a new one...meaning you can not use the same deck twice! this will put all your skills to the test. to adapt to constant change. to prove just how strong of a duelist your really are."
The crowd murmurs in wonder, this will be an interesting tournament.
"Of course not all duelists must enter...if you feel you don't have what it takes then don't bother signing up. and to make it even for the duelist who do sign up...don't fret if you happen to lose...once the final two have been weeded out then all the losers will get a second chance to win. the final two losers will face off against the two winners in a tag match, the team with two out of three wins moves on and they must duel each other for the championship. Those of you who think they have what it takes to duel then sign up after the assembly...otherwise sit back and know your second tier compared to them. we shall meet back here in 3 hours."

Heero quickly stands up and makes his way through the crowd shouting back, "COME ON CHRIS, JORDAN, EVERYONE LETS GO!" This is gonna be sweet! he thinks as he clears the doors and heads toward the elevator with others rushing behind.
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis

Post by Jinouga87 »

Chris follows Heero wondering how this will all work out.
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Oersted »

"Hrm, that pre-built deck rule seems pretty fun! Not only does no one will know what to expect from their opponent we get to try out different decks without spending a fortune for the cards." that said I followed after Heero and the gang, no way was I going to miss this out.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

I nod quickly following behind "Exactly, the playing field will be even as no one will know what deck they have until the duel starts...It comes down to our raw skills and who can adapt to the decks we are given I'm definitely signing up for this."
Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

Alex was intrigued by the notion of a tournament but he scowled at the idea of not being allowed to use his own deck. He ran his fingers along his deck strapped to his waist, remembering everything it meant to him. Despite that, this was his best opportunity for him to display his true strength. He slowly began to shuffle off to the registration.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Everyone:
We finished registering with the tournament when Jordan turns to Nathan with a icy glare.
"Alright Galatic-shitspitter right here right now i challange you befpre the tourny starts to get you back for framing me for your actions...unless your to chickenshit to face me?" He says mockenly, his duel disk already activated.

Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

I sigh, and shake my head. "Fine if an insect begs to be crushed who am I to deny it." I say tauntingly readying my duel disk.
Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

After regestering for the tournament, Alex made note of another couple of students who began to talk trash to each other and looked to be starting a duel. He shrugged dismissively but figured that he had nothing better to do than to watch for now.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

Since you're just a little red eye bitch I'll go first!
I activate my spell card Verdant Sanctuary

Set two cards, and summon Cross-sword beetle in attack mode!
I then end my turn.
Last edited by Nexous on Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Oersted »

With all that registration stuff done I turn around to see Jordan up to his usual antics again by challenging Nathan, I sigh wishing they didn't have to chuck insults all the time, but at least I get to see a duel.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

I finish up my registration and notice Nathan and Jordan locked in there usual battle of insults but keep quiet as the duel picks up and stand next to the others and watch closely...
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Heero shakes his head while he joins the others, " He just can't wait til the tourny starts can he?"

Jordan assesses the field before making his move, "Alright first i set two cards face down then i summon Gladiator Beast Secutor in atk mode!
Next i'll special summon Test Tiger from my hand. It's effect allows me to special summon it whenever i have a gladiator beast on my field.
Then by using Test Tiger's other Effect i can tribute it to shuffle my Secutor back into my deck and special summon another Gladiator beast and it's treated like it was special summoned by a Gladiator Beast's effect. so come out Gladiator Beast Laquari!
And thanks to his effect his atk points are now at 2100, more than enough to destroy your bug... Laquari ATTACK!"

Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

"You activate my trap! Draining Shield!"

"Try harder eyesore!"
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

"Tch. hiding behind traps like usual Coward....how'd you ever become a galaxy-eyes by that is a mystery. in my MP2 i set another facedown then end. let's see if you got the balls to attack Galatic bitch."
Last edited by Heero on Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

(Aw, I wanted to call out the bitch on his cheating.)

I draw my card, and I use it. Lightning vortex!
I discard robbin' Zombie
(Any counter?)