Yugioh 1000 years of Darkness 2/8

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: the Fourth Horseman
Favorite Monster Type: Holstarus

Re: Yugioh 1000 years of Darkness 7/8

Post by Taintedone »

Alex stared at his cards.
"I am still far from helpless.... Don't underestimate me.... Damn.... this is not common for me.... no cards I can use... I'll summon a second Zombie master in attack mode and I'll end my turn."
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Post by Nexous »

*Destiny draw*
Knowing that there is only really one card that can help me out I draw my card. I heave a sigh of relief as it is the card I need. Everything hinged on this. If this combination didn't work I was sure to lose. "He goes my only hope I activate my trap DNA surgery! All types are now Insect I now activate the card I just drew Insect barrier!

Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Drack »

@Jinouga87:
I nod "Agreed, lets try to find Raphael first." I start to head to the stairs to go to history class to find Raphael

@Nexous
A small smirk grows across Gary's face as Nathan's turn ends and he draws his card "Heh, nice move....for an amateur, but do you actually think you've turned things around on me, hardly it's a little too late to make a comeback as I already have all the cards I need to end this now and if you don't believe me I'll just show you wrong you are.....I activate my face down Trap Stun now traps are useless for the rest of this turn, so much for your great combination, and next I summon Gem-Knight Emerald and use it and my Turtle to Xyz summon my new Gem-Knight Pearl its all over for you as I have both my mighty knights attack you directly!"

Spoiler: show
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis

Post by Jinouga87 »

*he follows Connor as they search together*
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Post by Nexous »

(Never ended my turn, but whatever.)
"Shit." I sputter as I take the blow. "Fuck you you arrogant prick! You're just lucky I hadn't gotten a very good hand."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Post by Heero »

@Alex:
"it's uncommon for you huh? well whatever i activate MST to destroy your Zombie World and call it a turn."
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

For the first time, Alex bared his teeth as he watched his perfect world being swept away by the giant hurricane.
"......................You'll pay for that........"
He drew his next card.
"Hmph..... there is little I can do other than build up my defenses. I'll summon my Paladin of the Cursed Dragon in attack mode."
A beam of light pours from the roof as a skeletal soldier complete with armor and long sword flew onto the field riding a withered and decaying looking dragon.

Alex looked to the four monsters he had on his field. Two zombie masters, one Goblin Zombie and now his Paladin. He only hoped it would be enough for now.
"You can't hide behind your defenses forever.... the moment they fall, you're mine!.... I end my turn."
Last edited by Taintedone on Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Alex:
"Ok i draw, then i activate the traps Summon limit and Imperial Custom!
Now i can Special summon Uria, Lord Of Searing Flames once again by tributing Metal Reflect Slime, and the other two traps!"
The Serpent Rises out of the Mountain again and encircles the school, Piercing yellow eye looking in on the duel.
"And now my faithful Monster has 7000 ATK points due to there being 7 continuous traps in my grave and i shall have him attack your paladin, Go Uria, Searing Flare!"
Uria lets loose a glass-shattering roar has it rears back and shoots the deadly fire from it's mouth engulfing the paladin and charring the furniture of the lounge and several other nearby rooms.
Last edited by Heero on Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None

Post by Drack »

As me and Chris make our way to the History room I hear a loud roar and look out a window and my jaw drops seeing a large dragon wrapped around the school as it lets out a bone chilling roar and actually unleashes its flames into another room "What the hell is that Uria the Sacred Beast!?"
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis

Post by Jinouga87 »

*looks around after the roar* I've neer seen it in person before. We should run.
Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

"Well.......................... Damn."
"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
His entire body was drenched in a sea of flames and his skin looked like charcoal once the inferno subsided. Large clouds of smoke trailed off of him and he was oozing blood from his head and arms.
LP: 100
"*cough*..... *gasp*..... N-n-not...... Y-yet....... I-i'm not finished......... yet."
He could barley stand, let alone speak. His right eye had blood freely flowing over it, so he could only barely open his remaining eye.
"T-thank....... you...... I haven't felt...... true fear....... in a long time......... This was...... exactly what...... I needed....... Do..... you.... end?"
Last edited by Taintedone on Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Alex:
Christy looks on with a sad sorry face, "I'm soo sorry dear, yes i end. after your all healed up and after the tournament i'll repay you for this great duel."

@Heero and Kiel:
Heero and Kiel step off the elevator and start walking down the hallway when we hear the tremendous roar and a red and black body moving past the windows, Heero shaking a little asks, "W-W-What was T-That?"

@Nathan:
Gary smirks, "Now my friend would you kindly tell me your name and about that card you have in your pocket? And i'm curious as to why you didn't use in our duel?"

Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

As I get out of the elevator with Heero I suddenly hear a loud roar and through the window I see a red and black body, when Heero asks "what was that" I calmly walk to the window to take a better look, after a moment I recognize the thing and speak back to Heero "I'm pretty sure this is Uria, Lord of Searing Flames. Admittedly I'm surprised to see it with my own eyes, but more importantly I wonder who it belongs to." probably to Heero's surprise my tone of voice is calm and with no trace of fear.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Kiel:
Heero clears his throat and walks over to the window to get a better look, "Aaaahh Uria. I've heard about this sacred beast. it rivals Slifer the sky dragon...That's amazing...who ever owns it must be pretty powerful to control such a card...Well come on these shards won't examine themselves hahaha the lab should be down the hall." he starts walking.

Oersted
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Oersted »

I nod when Heero talks says the one using Uria must be powerful to control it "I agree. And call me crazy but I'd love to duel its owner, would be something. But you're right, let's focus on the shards for now.." that said I follow after Heero.
Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

Alex winces in pain as his body shudders and convulses violently when he tries to draw his next card. His hands are shaking as he finally rests it on his deck and draws. His blood covered eye is drawn to his new card and then he adds it to his hand.
"I switch.... *cough*... *gasp*.... all my monsters... *wheeze*... to defense mode..... and end...."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Kiel:
Heero and Kiel find the Lab and step inside. "Hello?" Heero calls out to the room full of instruments, "Y-Yes What is is it?" A small coke bottled glasses wearing man shuffles from his desk in the far corner, you note that he's old somewhere around mid 50's to early sixties, short gray hair and stubble. wearing a white lab coat and blue fuzzy slippers and what appears to be pajamas underneath.
"Oh hello there children can i help you with anything?" the old man asks.
"Um yeah could you maybe take a look at these duel disk shards? a Week a while back dueling the tag duel with the Dean and Damien their disks exploded and we just wanted to know what caused it...we don't want it to happen to any of us. you know?"
The old man comes over and takes the bag and looks inside, "Hmm this is quite extensive damage! of course i'll get right on it....as soon as my assistant gets back with a chocolate milkshake and twizzlers." in a lower tone and looking away, " she better not come back with red vine..not the same...oooh or maybe some pull and peel those are always good yes..quite..." nodding his head as he shuffles off.

@Alex:
Christy takes a moment to look at your wounds, " My my my Millissa will be quite upset with me if i bring you to her in your state...i may have something to get you back to 100% so you can participate in the Tournament...but enough about that where was i?....Oh yes i set a monster down and have my Uria fry your zombie master! after than i'll end my turn."

Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

Alex still trembled on his feet. He could barely understand the words Christy was saying.
"I don't....... need a nurse... *cough, cough* .... What I need..... Is to finish this....."
His hands shook again as he drew his next card.
[Destiny Draw]
"I don't like..... To use this strategy...... But I may not..... Have a choice...."
His hands tremble as he tries to place one card on the field.
"This..... has been the most...... entertaining duel.... I've had since coming..... here.... Allow me to..... Show you my respect...... By hitting you with everything I have."
His blood-stained face had an almost sadistic grin as he raised his head so she could see the horror that was left of him from the flames.
"Your beast is powerful....... On that, there is no argument..... But it is far from perfect....... and it is foolish...... to build a deck that solely relies on one card..... With three DARK monsters in my graveyard...... I am able to summon a powerful beast of my own.... I special summon Dark Armed Dragon!"
A large dark portal opens up above the roof of the room they were in and a giant black dragon coated with razor sharp claws and scales crashes down on the field. while it is not as large as Uria, it is certainly an intimidating sight.
"Now.... I will show you your beast's weakness.... one of them at least.... I'll use my Dragon's special ability three times and remove my Zombie Master, Ryu Kokki and my Vampire Lady from play to annihilate your face down monster, your Marshmellon...... and your Sacred Beast!"
Alex extended one burnt and smoldering index finger to command his dragon to destroy it's prey. The great dragon roared as the blades coating it's body projected into Christy's monsters.
Last edited by Taintedone on Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Alex:
Christy watches as all her monsters including Uria are blown away by Dark Armed Dragon's effect, shaking slightly she grins, "Quite the monster you have there babe impressive...you managed what very few can and destroy Uria...i applaud you and i'm not ashamed to say i'm a little bit worried that you might win...if you do then you will most certainly earn your prize." she winks and gives him a sly yet naughty smile at him while purring the last word.

Oersted
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Oersted »

Once we get to the lab I look around a bit, then an older guy approaches us and I let Heero speak after the old man leaves I comment in a low voice "Hm, quite the odd fellow, huh?"