Yugioh 1000 years of Darkness 2/8

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: the Fourth Horseman
Favorite Monster Type: Holstarus

Re: Yugioh 1000 years of Darkness 7/8

Post by Taintedone »

He nodded and struggled to get up from the ground.
"I see your point. Aghh!..... My injuries will slow me down...... I don't suppose you know of a faster way to get there?"
Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Post by Heero »

@Alex:
Christy smiles with a wicked look, "Of course i do...that is if you afraid of heights." She says as she unfurl her wings form her body.
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Drack »

"Yes, we seen Uria as we were on our way to see Raphael it was quite a sight and it appeared to be in a duel, I do wonder how that duel turned out... though it's hard to imagine someone actually overpowering a Sacred Beast and defeating it."
Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

Alex froze in hesitation as he mulled the thought over in his head. He stared at her blankly.
"Well..... As long as you promise not to drop me."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Alex:
Christy just keeps smiling at you, "Just hold on tight." she says as she lifts you up from behind, under the arms and takes off up to the Arena at the top of the building.

@The gang:
Heero nods, "Yeah i wonder who would be strong enough to go toe to toe with a sacred beast and take it down...Maybe Gary?" Heero asks as he browses through the shelves picking up cards here and there mumbling under his breath and to himself about the cards.

Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

When Heero idly asks who could take down a sacred beast I shrug "Taking down a sacred beast isn't that hard, of course that's without counting any support its user might have planned."
Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

While admittedly unsettled by the lack of control during the flight, Alex remained relatively silent for the trip. His burns began to heal a bit due to Christy's tonic from earlier.
"I'll give you a good show in the tournament."
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Post by Nexous »

(So yeah I was in the card shop in case you guys forgot.)
"Ya know, it was kind of you guys to let me know your plan. Now if you'll excuse me I must be going." I walk off with my new purchases.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

(Sorry man...i kindof pictured the shop about the size of the one in gx...it's big enough that we were talking but not loud enough for you to hear unless you were standing a few feet away.)
@The gang:
After picking out his cards and paying a rather grumpy looking Goblin stashes them in his deck box, then looking toward Nathan, "Well excuse us for plotting against the almighty Galaxy-eyes who so ruthlessly stole the soul of our friend. We feel so terrible can you ever forgive us please?" he says with a mocking look of guilt.

@Alex:
"Mmm good i hope so nothing turns me on more than watching a great duel." She says as she sets you down on the balcony. "Alright well theres the door i'm sure the rest will arrive soon." She gives you a smile and a pat on the cheek before heading inside.

Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Post by Nexous »

I ignore Heero I simply walk off.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

I watch Nathan leave the card shop after he hears us and then Heero starts to antagonize him as he does so I then turn to Heero "Let it go for now Heero picking a fight won't help, as much as I'm angry over his actions and want to help Jordan too there is nothing we can do about it now the tournament is starting shortly, though hopefuly we will get lucky and one of us will get a chance at him in it even though we won't be for the Seal."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Connor:
Heero watches him go and nods to Connor, "Your right...plenty of chances to get under his skin during the tourny...you think we should head back up to the Arena?"

Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis

Post by Jinouga87 »

*Chris nods* That sounds like a plan.
Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

Alex returned to his stoic, near-emotionless state and nodded to Christy as she walks off. He looks at his body, still somewhat covered in burns from the great beast he defeated earlier but tried to ignore it. If nothing else, it would give some of the other students something to talk about. He gathered himself as he headed inside and prepared to participate in the tournament. The only thing that gave him pause, was the knowledge that he would be forbidden from using his own deck.
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Oersted »

At the mention of going to the arena I speak up "I think we should, better to be there before it starts than risk being late."
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

I nod "Yes, I agree we might as well go there now rather than worrying about running late."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Everyone:
We all find seats in the arena. When everyone has sat down Damien walks up to the podium, "Alright, finally we can get this little Tournament under way...Those of you who did sign up come down and receive a Rental deck. Once you have won a duel you must return the deck to the Card Shop and receive another. The whole island will be used for the tournament once 12 finalists have been decided we shall meet back here for the final duels...Now BEGONE!"
The whole arena erupts in action as people run ti claim their first decks. and the tournament is off.

After hours of dueling the final 12 have been weeded out and everyone has been called back to the arena where Damien stands ready to announce.
"OK kids Quite down! The final 12 have been weeded out of the weaklings and can finally show their full potential to the rest of us. These duelists come line up down here when i call, Heero Ichigawa, Nathan Anderson, Chris Jones, Kiel Branstein, Alex Graves, Conner, Kyle, Patch, Alastair, Aedan, Heath, And Michael. We all walk down to the arena and stand before Damien.
"Alright pick a number from 1-12 and we'll randomize who will duel who and so on." He says in a bored drawled voice. Heero thinks about it for a moment before saying 6.

Oersted
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Oersted »

After a few hours of dueling with random decks, I managed to get into the top 12, admittedly using those rental decks was pretty challenging and I got in trouble more than a few times but that didn't matter now. When Damien asked us to pick a number between 1 and 12 I spoke up after Heero "I pick 3."
Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

Alex had to admit, it was an intriguing elimination process, and one he approved of. He left with the other students to claim his new deck and spent the next several hours dueling for his place in the finals. Thanks to Christy's medicine, his burns had almost completely healed and he was only left with a few cuts and bruises from the preliminary duels. After a few hours, he found himself back in the main arena and had been named as one of the finalists.... Naturally. he still felt at odd about not using his true deck, but had managed to cope with it and displayed that not using his own deck, did nothing to diminish his raw talent. Now they were going to be randomized by who duels who with a number selection of 1 through 12. Alex only took a few moments to think of a number.
"8"
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

As the twelve of us stand there picking our numbers for our spots in the finals in the tournament I think for a moment and speak up after Heero, Kiel and Alex "I pick number 9."