The Girl of your Dreams!

A Dating RP

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Re: The Girl of your Dreams!

Post by hothead1021 »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Hothead
"Wow...it's big..." Piko said, flying to it, her entire body is about half the length of his dick, she mounts his dick like a horse, her wet pussy rubbing on his shaft "So this is a dick...whats this red thing..." She was curious as she looked at the tip, then licking it "Hmm...it's taste is strong..." Her small, but warm tongue sent weird pleasurable sensation that spread throughout his body

"Thats called the tip dear..." Laura said as she lowered herself to his dick, then licking the tip as well with her tongue
Marthy shivered as Piko licked his tip, and again when Laura licked it with a moan. He couldn't believe the pleasure he was feeling, it was unlike anything he had experienced in his entire life, his dick started to twitch slightly

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

@Kmon
"Hehe...well I guess...but I want to give you a little something for that spar..." Binka said before kissing Kevin, her warm tongue licking his as she grabs his cheeks gently with her claw like hands, though her palm was surprisingly soft and warm as she caress his face.
"Binka I enjoyed the spar too...." Kevin said in mid sentence before being kissed by Binka the sensation of warmth from both her tongue and palms was unlike anything he felt with Julia and wanted to feel it again as he said " Wow I've never been kissed like that before I and if that a preview I want to enjoy the entire show." he said with a smile in his heart he was hoping both Binka and Mayella were planning to stay in his world because he was already loving the prospects of having a relationship with the both of them.

Plus if he sent the e-mail to his grandfather and mother the would never bother him about being alone again.
"Well, you two have fun...I'm going to enjoy more of these wings!" Mayella said as she kept eating the chicken wings with a satisfied face.

"Something tells me we will by the way I guess I should show you how the TV and DVD function on my XBOX 360 works before leaving you out here with the wings unless you'd rather to read the manga first." Kevin said with a smile "It already has a DVD inside too."
Last edited by Kmon13 on Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: The Clown Swordsman
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by WodanYmirthe2nd »

Pokemonaces wrote: @Wodan
"Interesting...your world's geographical settings are not much different from mine...and this...Japanese language text...they are indeed very similar to Zipangu language..." Intrigued by all of this, Sheva starts to get excited as she starts to read the books "Hmm...so your world is split into seperate countries like France, Russia, Asia...where are we?" She asked Elric

"Hmmm..." Elric thought, "We're in the Philippine Islands..." he answered, "And we're in the Manila's Public Library." he added, "Why'd you ask?"

(OOC note: Sorry.)
Monster Scholar
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Married and leaving.

Post by Monster Scholar »

Ikorus panted and moaned as he felt her pussy constricted around his cock, feeling her juices mixing with his own cream. "Th-Thank you..." he said softly, before her lips mashed against his, returning her kiss passionately. Not wanting Kathy to be left out, he reached out for her, wanting her to join this loving event.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Saiake
Reedia giggled as she saw Sai getting nervous, her face shows a gentle and calm side as she places her hand on his "Don't worry...I won't bite on our first date...but I can't say the same about your lips..." Smiling at him as she takes a sip of red whine "This if my first time too being with a man so you are not the only nervous one...this is my first time dating a male so please...just relax okay?"

@Hothead
"Whoa!" Piko said as she was startled by the way Marthy's dick twitched, to her it felt like she was riding a horse that bucked "Haha..." She said smiling

"It just means he's enjoying dummy..." Laura said plainly, but smiled at Marthy "But your this sensitive Marthy? How cute..." She said as she kept licking the tip, Piko did as well, licking around the base, kissing it occasionally

@Kmon
"Whats this DVD?" Mayella asked as she looked at the DVD player "Hmm..." Looking at all the buttons

"Heh...I guess human technology is far more advanced that our own..." Binka said

@Wodan
(Sorry for what? Oh and also how convenient, I used to live in philippines :lol:)
"Hmm...so that would mean we live...around here..." Sheva said pointing at the map, an island under Japan "And that country above us must be Japan...your world sure is interesting..." She said "So what cultures do you have here?" She asked

@Scholar
"now it's my turn right!?" Kathy said getting anxious

"Sure...go nuts..." Aida said smiling at Kathy

"Yay!" Kathy pulled Ikorus towards her "I prefer a closer look at my lover..." she blushed as she pulled him to him as she puts his dick on her pussy, then pushing it in, like Aida, she was a virgin as well "Hnngg..." She bit her lip a little, her hug tightened, but her hug felt fost due to her breasts and warm fur
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
Monster Scholar
High Priestess
High Priestess

He barely even got a word in before he felt himself being pushed into Kathy's pussy. He moaned loudly, wrapping his arms around Kathy's body and holding her tight, feeling her large breasts against him, and her soft fur. He immediately began moving his hips, pushing deep into her body.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Hothead
"Whoa!" Piko said as she was startled by the way Marthy's dick twitched, to her it felt like she was riding a horse that bucked "Haha..." She said smiling

"It just means he's enjoying dummy..." Laura said plainly, but smiled at Marthy "But your this sensitive Marthy? How cute..." She said as she kept licking the tip, Piko did as well, licking around the base, kissing it occasionally
"Ahh!, s-so good, I-I guess I am sensitive" Marthy spoke as he started panting, from the excitement and pleasure from his body

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

@Kmon
"Whats this DVD?" Mayella asked as she looked at the DVD player "Hmm..." Looking at all the buttons

"It a machine that used to give visual tales of Action, Adventure, Romance, Mystery, and Horror." Kevin said before cutting on the XBOX360 before showing automatic showing the Beginning of 300 before saying "We also have movies about war's that are depicted in history as well 300 being one of them." he said as the movie started playing which peeked Mayella's interests when the origins of the Spartans were being told before whispering....

"green make it play red stop the small button pause the movie so you could use the bathroom or get water or Beer that in the fridge." he said pointing to the Large White Box before hearing Salamander say....
"Heh...I guess human technology is far more advanced that our own..." Binka said
"Yeah Binka and trust me it took us centuries to reach this point but nothing surpasses the the pleasures of a companionship and friends ." He said with a smile before saying "I'll show you how to use it later and take out the other movies for you as well Binka." before walking toward the bedroom. "Now I believe you said something about continuing were we left off?"

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Destined Paths Of Eden
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Cambion
Favorite Monster Type: Religious Types

Post by Saiake »

@Saiake
Reedia giggled as she saw Sai getting nervous, her face shows a gentle and calm side as she places her hand on his "Don't worry...I won't bite on our first date...but I can't say the same about your lips..." Smiling at him as she takes a sip of red whine "This if my first time too being with a man so you are not the only nervous one...this is my first time dating a male so please...just relax okay?"
*Sai takes a breath and sighs of relief*

Sai: I'm sorry...i was so afraid that i was going to screw up that i started to jitter.

*their plates arrive*

Sai:ah, perfect timing. :)

*Sai puts his hands together and bows his head slightly*

Sai: thank you Veanous, for the food we are about to enjoy and the gift of bringing Reedia, the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, into my life. May you grant us both happiness with each other.

*Sai looks up and smiles*

Should my eyes fail me, I will still see thee. Should my ears fail me, I will still hear thee. Should I lose my legs, I will still walk to thee. Should my voice depart, I will sing of thy. Should my arms break apart, I will hold thee with my very heart. Should my heart cease to pound, I will sing of thy with my soul. Should my soul be broken, then I shall... Embrace thee... With my blood...
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: The Clown Swordsman

Post by WodanYmirthe2nd »

Pokemonaces wrote: @Wodan
(Sorry for what? Oh and also how convenient, I used to live in philippines :lol:)
"Hmm...so that would mean we live...around here..." Sheva said pointing at the map, an island under Japan "And that country above us must be Japan...your world sure is interesting..." She said "So what cultures do you have here?" She asked
"Well, we're hospitable to anyone... We like to laze around when the sun is up... We like to eat a lot as well..." Elric thinks about their culture, "And we can be very religious at some point." he added, "Oh and we also work hard when the need arises~"
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Pokemonaces wrote:
@Tsar
Hailey moaned loudly as she felt Tsar's tongue flickering inside her, and before she could even realize it "Ah! I'm cumming!" She yelled out as she let out her love juices out of her pussy, drenching Tsar's face and mouth as her body writhes in pleasure, her face full of satisfaction as she drools in ecstasy

"Wah? Cumming!" As soon as Cassandra felt Tsar cum inside her, all of her resistance to cum ended as she arched her back, letting out her love juices as they mix with Tsar's, she simply hugs Hailey that was in front of her as the two of them kissed each other, then some faint, but powerful purple like Aura cover them both and even starts to engluf Tsars body, but the purple aura only gave off a pleasurable sensation
Tsar kept his mouth open as her juices ran down his tongue and into his mouth, their taste mind blowing and delicious. He quickly tried to swallow as much of them as he could while still panting from losing his virginity to Cassandra while his oral belonged to Hailley. "you two are amazing he panted as he watched the too of them make out out together over him. He was a bit alarmed when the strange energy engulfed him but the feeling it brought with it made him relax and enjoy it, basking in their energy and accepting it around him. He smiled as he cleaned out Hailley's pussy of any left over cum, swallowing it all as well to leave her clean but covered in his saliva as he sighed in satisfaction. "So what is this purple glow?" he asked them in a dream like state as he gave their asses a light squeeze each.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Scholar
"Oh Ikorus!" Kathy said as she felt his dick deep inside her "Deeper..." She moved her hips with his as she tightens her pussy "Wah..." Her face showed ecstasy as she reached for Ikorus mouth and kissing him, she seemed to be the more hugging type

@Hothead
"Hey...let me finish him off Laura!" Piko said

"Fine...go right ahead..." Laura stopped, but then Piko started to rub her naked body all over Marthy's dick as she licks his dick furiously, flickering her tongue on every crevice and space she could lick "Hmmm...yummy..."

@Kmon
"Hmm..." Mayella started to watch the movie with interest "Interesting...so these men called Spartans are the war soldiers of Earth from a long time ago..." She smiled as she kept watching

"Yea...your right..." Binka said as she suddenly took off her armor, revealing her D cup breasts and her wet pussy, she jumps on Kevin "Now...lets start this again huh?" She said before kissing him deeply, her tail's fire intensifying as it covers her and Kevin

@Saiake
"Geez, your embarrassing me in front of your God..." She said blushing, feeling honored as she starts to eat "So...how did you exactly find interest in your religion, of course I know it is a good one but, how did you find out about it and for how long did it exist?" She was asking all these questions out of curiosity

@Wodan
"I see...well it seems you culture and it's religous practices are to be respected..." Sheva said as she took a look at the Japanese culture book next "Hmm...Japan indeed is very similiar to my world of Zipangu...they share almost everything in common, from religious beliefs to simple mannerism..."

@Tsar
"that purple glow is our Demonic energy aura...it emits everytime we gain demonic energy...this is the first time we got it from sexual intercourse...and I got to say...we sure gave out alot...and in turn...it also goes to you..." Hailey said smiling

"When enough accumilates on your body, you turn into an incubi...a male species of our kind...with enough stamina to even outlast a succubi when it comes to sex..."

"Speaking of which...I didn't get to have sex with you yet dear..." Hailey said as she positioned herself to doggy style "Come on..." She said waving her butt
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Monster Scholar
High Priestess
High Priestess

Ikorus moaned against her lips, kissinng her deeply as his hips bucked against her. His heart was racing as he tried to push his shaft as deep as he could. She felt so soft and warm. What did he do to deserve such wonderful blessings?
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Pokemonaces wrote:
@Tsar
"that purple glow is our Demonic energy aura...it emits everytime we gain demonic energy...this is the first time we got it from sexual intercourse...and I got to say...we sure gave out alot...and in turn...it also goes to you..." Hailey said smiling

"When enough accumilates on your body, you turn into an incubi...a male species of our kind...with enough stamina to even outlast a succubi when it comes to sex..."

"Speaking of which...I didn't get to have sex with you yet dear..." Hailey said as she positioned herself to doggy style "Come on..." She said waving her butt
Considering the situation he was in, their explanation did not seem out of place as Tsar just nodded, he didn't mind becoming like them, those tails wings and horns certainly looked quite cute and he wondered if he would get them too eventually if he kept being with the two girls.

Tsar was snapped back from his reminiscing by Hailley wagging her ass at him and inviting him to take her. He blushed slightly as he slowly slid his cock out of Cassandra and got up to position himself behind Hailley. He leaned down and kissed her backside tenderly a few times, slipping his hand between her thighs to tease her pussy a bit as he leaned over her and kissed her shoulders.

He began showering her shoulders with light loving kisses as he rubbed his manhood over her flower a few times teasingly before slowly sinking it inside her warm folds with a moan into her ear. His hand slipped under her to grope her breasts and rub her nipple between his fingers, "you're so gorgeous..." he whispered into her ear as his cock slid inside her fully.
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Cambion
Favorite Monster Type: Religious Types

Post by Saiake »

@Saiake
"Geez, your embarrassing me in front of your God..." She said blushing, feeling honored as she starts to eat "So...how did you exactly find interest in your religion, of course I know it is a good one but, how did you find out about it and for how long did it exist?" She was asking all these questions out of curiosity
Sai: well, Veanous came to me in a dream, telling me that she exists and that i should follow her ways. at 1st I thought it was just a weird dream, but i kept having the same dream, so i eventually took her word for it and I've been a follower ever since. as for how long its been around. well, in modern times I'm one of her only followers :| In ancient times though she had 1000's of them.

*Sai takes a sip of his wine and starts to dine on his food*

so...how did you become devoted to your religion Reedia?

Should my eyes fail me, I will still see thee. Should my ears fail me, I will still hear thee. Should I lose my legs, I will still walk to thee. Should my voice depart, I will sing of thy. Should my arms break apart, I will hold thee with my very heart. Should my heart cease to pound, I will sing of thy with my soul. Should my soul be broken, then I shall... Embrace thee... With my blood...
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kmon13 »

@Kmon
"Hmm..." Mayella started to watch the movie with interest "Interesting...so these men called Spartans are the war soldiers of Earth from a long time ago..." She smiled as she kept watching.

"Yea...your right..." Binka said as she suddenly took off her armor, revealing her D cup breasts and her wet pussy, she jumps on Kevin "Now... let's start this again huh?" She said before kissing him deeply, her tail's fire intensifying as it covers her and Kevin.
Kevin wasted no time in returning Binka's affections as he felt the Salamander on top of him kissing him as deeply with lustful prowess that rivaled anything he knew with Julia Davolv his ex-girlfriend. As Binka was kissing him her tongues was dueling his all the while feeling her grinding her moist pussy grinding over his erection still restricted in his pants. His hands wandered over her body as he felt his right hand playing with her nipples as the Salamander gave him a moan of approval. Kevin then moves his hand near her moist slit and began letting her know he was very interested in giving her what she wanted...

For he wanted the same thing.

===============================
Outside Kevin's loft
==============================

A Volvo XC60 SUV parked outside of Kevin's house and stepping out of the driver's seat was a sexy redhead Latina who wore a leather corset pushed up her pale 34 C-cup chests and miniskirt that barely covered her black thong and shown the lower area of her shapely Carmel peach-shaped ass.

Her name was Julia Davolv

She was Kevin's girlfriend of two years during his freshman year of college.

And very pissed off due to the papers she had just gotten in the mail that said she would need to pay back all the money that was made off of Lilith Chronicles and wanted to see about getting him to drop the lawsuit.

As she approached the steel door she ran the doorbell and banged on the door.

"Kevin I know you're in there we need to talk ." she growled while she still repeated the process of getting his attention "KEVIN TYLER! GET YOUR HALF-BREED ASS OFF THE COUCH AND ANSWER YOUR FUCKING DOOR, YOU BASTARD!"
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Kmon13 on Sat Jul 17, 2021 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Destined Paths Of Eden
Shadow Mann2330
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Wife of the super Skrull

Post by Shadow Mann2330 »

@Shadowman
"Hey! A male...and even better, a sibling..." Helga said with a smile

"Helga...slow down...we haven't even introduced ourselves yet...and while normally I would assault this man...I don't want to upset our friend Misha anymore than we already did...anyways...my name is Natasha...and that is Helga...we are Monster girls..." Natasha said plainly[/quote]
"Do not get too comfortable, had Misha not been here you would have already been dead." Victor states rather coldly

"Now tell me what your reasons for coming here are, and what you did to my sister..."

"Victor your going too far I am fine." Misha said cupping Victors head in her hands.

"I am Right here next to you I always have been and I always will be, you need to trust me Victor these women are my friends " MIsha comforted her voice filled with seriousness.

A few moments pass of silence as Victor just stare at Misha his face an unreadable mask, until he finally shrugs.

"If you are certain Misha then i will trust them." Victor said unloading the clip and ejecting the last round out of the chamber, catching it in mid-air.

Victor sets the weapon on the rooms table and pauses to look at his computer which is currently off.

"Didn't you say this was broken what happened to it?"
The only record of an illegal post inside the Moderator thread:
Re: Stuff To Do
Post by Shadow Mann2330 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:01 pm
I had heard that there was talk of custom titles a few days back.
Does that mean Mann can haz Girtibiliu?
:3
Re: Stuff To Do
Post by Tsar CUBE » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:02 pm
O_o
how the fuck.... can you even see this thread... it was meant for staff only O_o
X3
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Scholar
"Just a few more thrusts Ikorus..." Kathy said as she kept thrusting her hips with his, her legs wrapping around his waist as she licks his body all over, from his neck, and even to his nipples to stimulate him "Hehe..." She giggled before pressing Ikorus face on her breasts "You can suck if you like?"

Aida simply watches as she smiles over them

@Tsar
"Hey...your pretty skilled..." She said, but a piece of flesh tore inside her "Well...tere goes my virginity..." She said slightly pained as blood started to trickle out of her pussy "Oh well..." Her tail wrapped around Tsar's bidy, suddenly the tail opens up a purple flesh covered in tiny tendrils are seen "My tail can also be used to pleasure males in this way...though this is my first time so I hope you trusts me..." Her tail then starts to rub on Tsar's body, the odd, slimy sensation of her tail brings unusual, but calming pleasure

"I don't know how to do that yet..." Cassandra whined looking at her own tail

@Saiake
"Well. as for mine...one day...the Fallen God gave me the task to spread her teachings to the world...and well...I got to spread it here..." She said smiling as she started eating "Anyways...this world is much more peaceful unlike mine...where we constantly live in fear of one day being terminated by a group of cruel humans called the Order...a group that spreads heinous lies about our intentions with humans..."

@Kmon
Binka simply smiled as Kevin was pleasuring her, she then tore his pants zipper off gently with her sharp nails "Ohh...this is your dick huh..." She looked at his dick and smiled, then grabbing it with her hand gently "Let me start off by heating it up..." Her hand started to heat up in a comfortable temperature as she moves it up and down

"Huh?" Mayella heard a woman at the door, pausing the video to as how Kevin show her, she opened the door "Who are you?" She asked, "If your here to meet Kevin, he is busy at the moment..." She said standing firm at the door

@Shadowman
"It's not broken...look..." Natasha pointed out as the computer screen suddenly turned back on to where Misha was last on

"Anyways...at least from what I can see, you seem to be an overprotective...but caring sibling...I respect that..." Helga said smiling at Victor "Anyways...you don't need to aim that weapon at us...we didn't hurt her...we simply gave her a taste of pleasure as all..."

Monster Scholar
High Priestess
High Priestess

Her licks and sucks sent shivers down his body as he continued to thrust into the Grizzly's sensual body. The instant she offered her breasts to him, he leaned up, kissing and sucking on them eagerly. His shaft pulsed and throbbed, leaking precum into her, ready to blow inside her like he had done with Aida moments ago.
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kmon13 »

@Kmon
Binka simply smiled as Kevin was pleasuring her, she then tore his pants zipper off gently with her sharp nails "Ohh...this is your dick huh..." She looked at his dick and smiled, then grabbing it with her hand gently "Let me start off by heating it up..." Her hand started to heat up in a comfortable temperature as she moves it up and down
"Yes it is and at the moment it all for you." he said a he started using his tongue and teeth to playfully tease the areola of her right breast while still using his other hand on her slit and left areola making the Salamander moan while she started to playing with the throbbing hardness of his cock before be stopped using his mouth as kissed up the nape of her neck and whispered into Binka's ear "Would you like me to open your present or would you like to continue being.... hands... on?" he said to those three words

Then he heard the words of...."KEVIN TYLER! GET YOU HALF BREED ASS OFF THE COUCH AND ANSWER YOUR FUCKING DOOR YOU BASTARD!" but could barely hear it. "What was that?"

=======================
Loft
Living room

=======================

"KEVIN TYLER! GET YOU HALF BREED ASS OFF THE COUCH AND ANSWER YOUR FUCKING DOOR YOU BASTARD!"
"Huh?" Mayella heard a woman at the door, pausing the video to as how Kevin show her, she opened the door "Who are you?" She asked, "If your here to meet Kevin, he is busy at the moment..." She said standing firm at the door
"None of your damn business now were is Kevin." she asked only to see a dark skinned woman who gave a new meaning of the word exotic. She also took not of who she was dressed and wore her off as a stripper as she heard he was busy " BUSY! who the fuck do you think you are telling me about being busy now move aside and let me in you...." then she stopped in mid sentence as she looked Mayella up and down as she asked. " what exactly are you wearing anyway is it for cosplaying or striping honey?

Destined Paths Of Eden