The Girl of your Dreams!

A Dating RP

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Re: The Girl of your Dreams!

Post by Kaijin »

Spoiler: show
@Kaijin
Mimikas purrs suddenly intensified as she felt T.J. rubbing behind her ears "Nya!" She meowed in a rather lewd manner as her tail straightened

"Alright sure...Come on Mimika...he can pet you more once we follow this cute-" Macy said before suddenly falling to her knees, completely knocked out as she sounded fast alseep

"Oh boy...she fell asleep again..." Mimika said giggling
I facepalmed hard as I saw how the sheep girl literally dropped dead, just as I imagined... "I saw it coming, I definitely saw it coming". I let out a deep sigh as I got near to her, picked her up and procceeded to go to my room now.
And there I was wandering around campus princess carrying a sheep girl and followed by a cat girl... what a sight to behold.

Finally we made it to my room, I opened the door... doing so while carrying a cute yet curvy sheep girl on your arms must be considered a feat, right? and entered.
The first thing I did was laying the poor girl on the empty bed that didn't have an owner for now, then I went to my very own sat on it and looked to Mimika. "Well... would you be kind enough to explain me more about this? I mean there actually a lot of things I don't get yet... Where do you come from exactly? What's with that portal thingy? Why did that web pop up on the computer out of nowhere?" I asked her trying to get things more clear "Feel free to take a seat, I can scratch your ears if that makes you more comfortable".
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Pokemonaces wrote:
@Dragonsktryke
Elenei moaned slightly as she felt his hand touch her behind, but nonetheless enjoyed it as she increases her efforts as she taste his precum, her soft tongue constantly licking the tip

Enchantra smiled at Saiha "See? I told you we won't hurt you...and your so cute this way..." She reveals her wet pussy at Saiha, dripping wet "You know...I always wanted to feel a man's tongue inside my vagina...would you like to taste?" She asked as the wet love juices drip on Saihas face and near his lips
In almost a daze, Saiha stares at Enchantra's pussy. The soft pink flesh mesmerized him, inviting him to taste. As if hypnotized, Saiha stuck out his tongue and buried it in the folds of Enchantra's pussy. He began drinking her sweet love juices as they poured out of her vagina and on to his tongue. His tongue kept moving about drawing more and more of Enchantra's juices into his mouth.

As he lapped up what Enchantra had to offer, and as Elenei continued sucking and licking his dick, his manhood grew larger and stiffer inside Elenei's mouth. As his body drew closer to release, Saiha slid his hand down Elenei's behind, brushing past her wet lower lips with his fingers.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: The Clown Swordsman
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by WodanYmirthe2nd »

Pokemonaces wrote: @Wodan
"I see...well it seems you culture and it's religous practices are to be respected..." Sheva said as she took a look at the Japanese culture book next "Hmm...Japan indeed is very similiar to my world of Zipangu...they share almost everything in common, from religious beliefs to simple mannerism..."
"I see..." Elric said as he turned on his laptop, "Would you tell me more about your culture, Miss Sheva?" Elric asked, "I'd like to learn and know more about this Zipangu place that you speak of."
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Hothead
"Hey...let me finish him off Laura!" Piko said

"Fine...go right ahead..." Laura stopped, but then Piko started to rub her naked body all over Marthy's dick as she licks his dick furiously, flickering her tongue on every crevice and space she could lick "Hmmm...yummy..."
Marthy was overwhelmed by such pleasure that he couldn't hold it in any longer "A-ahh!" And he came some of it falling on Piko, he couldn't speak for a few seconds from how out of breath he was.

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Shadow Mann2330
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Wife of the super Skrull

Post by Shadow Mann2330 »

@Shadowman
"It's not broken...look..." Natasha pointed out as the computer screen suddenly turned back on to where Misha was last on

"Anyways...at least from what I can see, you seem to be an overprotective...but caring sibling...I respect that..." Helga said smiling at Victor "Anyways...you don't need to aim that weapon at us...we didn't hurt her...we simply gave her a taste of pleasure as all..."
"Okay thats fine so long as she is alright with it." Victor said

"But for one were are you two going to sleep? As you can see our apartment is rather small, I don't mind cuddling but I can also sleep on the couch." Victor said.

" As long as you don't get any ideas about doing anything to my sister at bedtime, I work quite often you see and rest is really a necessity for me."

Victor looks at Helga's blood covered body for a bit his eyes lingering on her more supple parts.

" Might i ask if yo would happen to be a vampire? I feel i should know if your going to try and suck anything out of me, and what it is you plan on suckin." Victor said getting close to examine Helga more closely.
The only record of an illegal post inside the Moderator thread:
Re: Stuff To Do
Post by Shadow Mann2330 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:01 pm
I had heard that there was talk of custom titles a few days back.
Does that mean Mann can haz Girtibiliu?
:3
Post by Tsar CUBE » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:02 pm
O_o
how the fuck.... can you even see this thread... it was meant for staff only O_o
X3
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Scholar
Kathy felt her climax coming, her grip on Ikorus getting tighter "I'm going to Cum..." She thrust her hips a few more times as the soft, warm flesh of her pussy rub violently on his dick, eventually moving her hips as fast as she could "Cumming!" She yelled out, as her back arched back, then letting out her love juices, coating Ikorus dick.

"Cute..." Aida said looking at Kathy

@Kmon
"Hmm...I'm sure Mayella has it so don't worry..." Binka said "And lets get to the present you promised me..." She opened her legs for Kevin, inviting him as her wet vagina feels warm, she pulls him closer with her fiery tail as his cocks tip touches the lips of her pussy "Warm isn't it?" She asked

"Look lady...I'm no stripper...to be more specific...I'm Kevin's Familiar...or at least I will be when my friend Binka is done with him..." She said smiling

@Kaijin
"Those are all simple...first...me and Macy came from a world very similiar to yours...but much more technologically advanced...or as humans call it, the Monster girl world...that portal is a way for us monster girls to travel...apparently we got sent to you since you answered the questions on the survey honestly. And that portal thing came out of nowhere simply because you finished the survey..." While all explaining this, Macy's sheep wool seemed to have had an effect on T.J. as if her coat makes you fall asleep

@dragonstryke
"Aaahhh..." Elenei moaned as she felt his fingers digging teasing her pussy, she swallows his whole dick as she constantly bobs her head up and down, her tongue flickering inside her mouth as it licks and rubs the tip of his dick

"Oh thats it dear..." Enchantra moaned as she felt his tongue inside her, she rubs her pussy on his mouth some more, feeling his tongue inside her, her clit swelling from all the stimulation

@Wodan
"Well, Zipangu is a very traditional country...it is the only safe haven beside the Demon Realm and the Pandemonium for Monster girls...since Zipangu believes in living with Monster Girls in a prosperous way...from celebrating old and well kept traditions to making new ones, Zipangu always has something going on..." She smiled at him "Our local bars there are the best...or so I heard..."

@Hothead
"Wah!" Piko's body was coated with his warm semen "It's all sticky and it feels weird..." She commented as she licked up his semen "But...it tastes really good..." She said, seeing the remaining excess semen in his urethra, she sucks on the very tip "Hmm...its really good actually..."

Laura blushed as she saw Piko "Piko! Thats dirty!" She said surprsied by how Piko acted

@Shadow
"Sure, we won't do anything, and cuddling you...will be no problem..." Natasha said smiling at Victor

"No, I'm no vampire...good guess though...I'm a Ghoul in my world...my species used to be blood thirsty zombies...but now we just simply enjoy giving men and women pleasure by biting them...as an example..." She nibbles on Victors neck a bit and stop, a sudden wave of pleasure was sent through his body
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

@Kmon
"Hmm...I'm sure Mayella has it so don't worry..." Binka said "And lets get to the present you promised me..." She opened her legs for Kevin, inviting him as her wet vagina feels warm, she pulls him closer with her fiery tail as his cocks tip touches the lips of her pussy "Warm isn't it?" She asked.
"Yeah you're right but the voice sounded... nevermind it just means that chapter of my life is over but you're right I do want to give you your present very badly " Kevin said with a lustful grin as he pushed his throbbing member near the outer lips of her warm wet pussy with the cockhead of his throbbing member before pushing it in slowly while kissing at her neck as she moaned as he teased her.

"And that was one inch and only just the beginning now would you like me to add a few...." he said before growling as he added two more inches of his throbbing member into Binka's pussy before saying. "Damn it hard to tease you with that pussy of your.... I'm putting it all in." he said before giving her one good thrush and repeated those movements while kissing her with a hunger he never felt before.

And if it felt this good with Binka he couldn't wait to be in bed with Mayella....

But at the same time he hoped noone would piss the Amazoness warrior off.

===============================
Outside Kevin's loft...
==============================
"Look lady...I'm no stripper...to be more specific...I'm Kevin's Familiar...or at least I will be when my friend Binka is done with him..." She said smiling
"Fine but what this Familiar nonsense you're talking about you make it sound like he's into that magic using bullshit like he's new age wichan bull shit and I don't see him as the male witch type ..." Julia said before hearing the Binka and Done with him and reacting to what she heard with . "What do you mean by done with him what is girl friend doing My personal Sextoy you bitch !" Julia said before hearing the moaning of sex in the backroom before seeing Mayella smile like the cat that stole the canary which pissed her off as she took off her high heels and used a fighting stance while saying. " Okay bitch! Move aside or get moved because that bastard and your whore of friend needs to learn who that cock and his love belongs to!"

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Pokemonaces wrote:
@Tsar
"Hey...your pretty skilled..." She said, but a piece of flesh tore inside her "Well...tere goes my virginity..." She said slightly pained as blood started to trickle out of her pussy "Oh well..." Her tail wrapped around Tsar's bidy, suddenly the tail opens up a purple flesh covered in tiny tendrils are seen "My tail can also be used to pleasure males in this way...though this is my first time so I hope you trusts me..." Her tail then starts to rub on Tsar's body, the odd, slimy sensation of her tail brings unusual, but calming pleasure

"I don't know how to do that yet..." Cassandra whined looking at her own tail
As he pierced her virginity Tsar was once again surprised that this girl too was untouched by anyone else. "I'm sorry are you okay?" he whispered into her ear and slowly caressed her hips with his hand. He was somewhat taken by surprise as her tail suddenly coiled around him and opened up to reveal some tendrils. He flinched awkwardly as her tail began to rub over his body in a slimy sensation, however he quickly relaxed as the feeling was quite enjoyable and calming.

Tsar smiled at Cassandra and brought her closer to his back as he leaned in to kiss her neck softly. "You could always just..." he leaned in blushing to whisper in her ear as he took her tail and brushed it over his own butt, "use it it to take my anal virginity he told her in a barely audible whisper.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

@Kaijin
"Those are all simple...first...me and Macy came from a world very similiar to yours...but much more technologically advanced...or as humans call it, the Monster girl world...that portal is a way for us monster girls to travel...apparently we got sent to you since you answered the questions on the survey honestly. And that portal thing came out of nowhere simply because you finished the survey..." While all explaining this, Macy's sheep wool seemed to have had an effect on T.J. as if her coat makes you fall asleep
She said that those questions were quite simple, but truth to be told I still found them quite hard to believe... I mean an alternate world where humanoid beings have evolved from all kind of animals but monkeys? Let's say that I actually buy it... What interest may have that world to sent its inhabitants here? Am I the only human who has actually seen people like them? Or there have been more cases like mine? There were still so many questions without an answer but something told me that I wouldn't be getting anything clear out of it for the time being...

"Well... I still find it hard to believe... but you know what they say... Seeing is believing." I told her trying to sound as calm as possible, then I began feeling weird, it was like I was beginning to feel sleepy... It was really strange I was feeling great till now, and I'm not tired at all... then why? What did I do to end like this? Wait... Macy. The last thing I did was carrying her here... But how? How can make others fall into this state?
"Tell me Mimika, can your friend transfer her drowsiness to other people by any chance?" I asked as I tried to keep my eyes open, rubbing them softly.
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Chaos
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Gentleman Lich
Favorite Monster Type: Oni, Ogre, Goblins and such

Post by Chaos »

@pokemonaces
Arc felt mixed feelings about being complimented upon his 'averageness'. But what was mostly whirling through his mind was what he had answered in his quiz She certainly seemed like he forceful and assertive type. and by the way she was talking to him about.....being a mate. The devotion was almost scary sounding. The pets part seemed to have to do with her being draconic he assumed...though why anyone would dare consider a dragon a pet was beyond him, especially this woman. The one thing that had him beyond nervous was the fact he had checked off the multiples choice on the quiz.

So while casting nervous glances left and right for any more of the portals, he listened to her, nodding slightly as she corrected him. "Um, sorry..I didn't know." He turned around, closing his laptop. "Well.... I suppose I should welcome you to my house Seino." He walked over to the living room area, making an effort to clean some of the small mess on the couch and chairs. "Sorry this place is a mess. I wasn't exactly expecting anyone so soon."
Shadow Mann2330
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Wife of the super Skrull

Post by Shadow Mann2330 »

v@Shadow
"Sure, we won't do anything, and cuddling you...will be no problem..." Natasha said smiling at Victor

"No, I'm no vampire...good guess though...I'm a Ghoul in my world...my species used to be blood thirsty zombies...but now we just simply enjoy giving men and women pleasure by biting them...as an example..." She nibbles on Victors neck a bit and stop, a sudden wave of pleasure was sent through his body
Victor visibly shivers when Helga bit him he stumbles backwards as he covers the spot with his hand.

"J-j-j-j Jesus CHrist don't you recognize personal S-s-s-s-space?! Victor said turning sharply and walking over to the computer his flush deepening.

Victor sits at the computer and calms himslef down by taing deep breaths.
"Okay can i ask that you girls leave the room? I'm kinda tierd tonight and work comes early in the morning..." Victor said with drowsiness

Misha folds her arms beneth her breasts and walks out of the room.

"Come on girls Victor is tired tonight and he needs his rest, hes got alot of jobs to keep up with the rent so he needs as much sleep as he can get. Besides I still have so may more questions to ask you!" Misha said walking out of the room

(the following will only occur if your characters decide to follow.)
As Victor shuts the door behind them he makes a beeline for the computer and pulls up the history tab in the internet browser. Victor opens the ad and waits for the screen to load...

in the kitchen...

" Oh Helga why did you have to do that? teasing Victor like that, he too sensitive around women as it is!" Misha said half jokingly

'Frankly I think he needs a girlfriend, hes been such a hard worker since we moved here that he only has time to eat dinner and go to sleep.
It would not hurt to teach him some manners too, as you saw he is not the best gentleman in the world. If only there were nobles left in the world that would make him feel like a lower being, that would straighten him out easily, but then again most nobles are already married so its not likely that she would be a lover too. Such a predicament Victor is in I wish i could help hi-" Misha said her voice fraught with concern until realization hits her.

"What about... your kind? do you have any women that act like that?"
The only record of an illegal post inside the Moderator thread:
Post by Shadow Mann2330 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:01 pm
I had heard that there was talk of custom titles a few days back.
Does that mean Mann can haz Girtibiliu?
:3
Post by Tsar CUBE » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:02 pm
O_o
how the fuck.... can you even see this thread... it was meant for staff only O_o
X3
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess

Pokemonaces wrote: @Wodan
"Well, Zipangu is a very traditional country...it is the only safe haven beside the Demon Realm and the Pandemonium for Monster girls...since Zipangu believes in living with Monster Girls in a prosperous way...from celebrating old and well kept traditions to making new ones, Zipangu always has something going on..." She smiled at him "Our local bars there are the best...or so I heard..."
"Heh... We'll soon find out then." Elric said as he begins to search for the Library's wi-fi connection, "And could you tell me more about these so-called 'monster girls' and how they've came to be in your area?" he asked once more, "Sorry if I am bombarding you with more question, Miss Sheva..."
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Cambion
Favorite Monster Type: Religious Types

Post by Saiake »

@Saiake
"Well. as for mine...one day...the Fallen God gave me the task to spread her teachings to the world...and well...I got to spread it here..." She said smiling as she started eating "Anyways...this world is much more peaceful unlike mine...where we constantly live in fear of one day being terminated by a group of cruel humans called the Order...a group that spreads heinous lies about our intentions with humans..."
Sai: thats horrible! People hunt monsters in your world. at least it not like that here. if anyone were to try and hurt you...

*sai pulls out a butterfly-knife and flips it open quite fancifly*

Sai: ill just make shure they wouldnt be able to hurt anyone again 8-)

*sai just as fancifly closes the knife and puts it away*

Sai: sorry, I just like knives,i collect them. I always carry one with me me too. You never know when you need one.

*continues to eat his food. awaiter comes by and fills out glasses up with more wine*

Sai: (to waiter) thank you. (to Reddia) i promise i woulnt let anyone harm you. :)

Should my eyes fail me, I will still see thee. Should my ears fail me, I will still hear thee. Should I lose my legs, I will still walk to thee. Should my voice depart, I will sing of thy. Should my arms break apart, I will hold thee with my very heart. Should my heart cease to pound, I will sing of thy with my soul. Should my soul be broken, then I shall... Embrace thee... With my blood...
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Hothead
"Wah!" Piko's body was coated with his warm semen "It's all sticky and it feels weird..." She commented as she licked up his semen "But...it tastes really good..." She said, seeing the remaining excess semen in his urethra, she sucks on the very tip "Hmm...its really good actually..."

Laura blushed as she saw Piko "Piko! Thats dirty!" She said surprsied by how Piko acted
Marthy shivered a bit when Piko sucks on his tip but settles down and sighs "t-that was amazing, umm,Piko, when you're done, do you think you can share with Laura?" Marthy asked as he wanted Laura to be satisfied as well

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Monster Scholar
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Married and leaving.

Post by Monster Scholar »

Ikorus moaned out, clutching Kathy tightly as her juices pushed him over. He came hard, shooting his thick cream into her body, holding her tightly. He panted heavily, his heart going wild in his chest as he clung to his inhuman lover, enjoying the waves of pleasure and the closeness of it all.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Kmon
Mayella gave a dissatisfied smiled as she stared at Julia "Listen girl...I don't care what your relations with Kevin is...I'm not letting you in...and..." Mayella grabbed her claymore, then stabbing it straight at the ground as it shaked from the impact, the ground cracked around it, showing her strength "Unless you want broken bones...I suggest you leave now..." She said

"Hmm?" Binka felt a slight tremor..."Mayella must be trying to scare someone away..." She said "But anyways...I'd say you dick is tight....lets just..." Pulling Kevin deeper inside her, a thing piece of flesh tore inside her as she pushed him inside her an inch deeper "Hya!" She yelled out as blood started to trickle out of her pussy

@Tsar
Holy sh*t Tsar, going anal? Thats pretty bold of you :lol:
Hailey kept her hips moving, getting deeper inside Tsar, his dick pumping deep inside her flesh, wrapping around his dick desperately as it tries to cover ever part of Tsar's penis.

"Really?" Cassandra replied with a surprised tone, never knowing a man ever asking her to anally rape them, but nonetheless she nodded at Tsar as she positioned her tail, then slowly pushing it's way into Tsar's rectum "Whats this..." She moaned as she felt a jolt of pelasure

"You don't know? Our tail double as a sex organ dear...it's like a mans dick..." Hailey explained

@Kaijin
"It's the powder on her wool...it has a magic compound that puts anyone who get in physical contact with her sleepy...since you carried her...you practically coated your entire body with it...I'm surprised you still awake actually..." Mimika said, then Macy woke up

"Huh?" She looked at T.J., seeing him drowsy, she smiled "Oh...did you touch me while I was asleep...thats pretty devious and naughty of you..." She crawled towards him, giving him a gentle hug, her soft wool touching his bare skin as a relaxing feeling started to intensify, her face started to blush

@Chaos
Seino looked around at Arc's house, she simply stayed quiet, observing it "This place isn't that messy...I've seen worse..." She said, knowing that she herself doesn't exactly has the cleanest and most organized living space, considering the fact that she horded gold to attract potential mates

@Shadowman
"We have men acting like that all the time..." Natasha said bluntly with an honest look

"And I can tell he has little to no experience with girls...whoever atleast its apparent that he cares a great deal about you...a brother like that is one to keep...despite his faults..." Helga said

"And if he needs a girlfriend...maybe me and Helga can either be his or we can help him..." She said blushing at the thought of getting with Victor

The screen opened up again
*Would you want to meet the girl of your dreams?
Click yes to continue, No to exit

@wodan
"Don't worry...well our kind once existed as vile, man eating monsters...we waged war with humans during that era...until a new Demon Lord came to power." She tilted her glasses up "Her magical prowess was enough to turn us all into Monster girls as you see now...and instead of hungering for human flesh...we seek loving intercourse with them...it is the goal of all us monster girls...and that is to live happily with our male partner..." She blushed red looking at Elric "In which case...you seem to be the most appropriate partner...don't get the wrong impression...but I am simply implying the fact that if I had to chose a man...you'd be the first..."

@Saiake
"Gees...making promises already on our first date? Something tells me you just want to rush things..." Reedia blushed as she looked at Sai "Well...I can't blame you...because I can't seem to hold myself back either..." She stood up as she offered her hand to Sai "Come on...lets go back to your place...I want to give you something...but it has to be private..." She said

@Hothead
"Of course..." Piko said as she got off his dick, then Laura walked to Marthy

"well then...lets warm up before getting to the real thing..." Laura said nervously as she got on top of him, her arms resting on his back as she pulls him towards herself to kiss him, her lips making contact with her as her tongue caress his own, she rubs the lips of her pussy on Marthy's shaft, attempting to make him hard again. Her supple breasts touching his as her erect nipples would be felt from his chest

@Scholar
"Uaahh..." Kathy simply writhed as she felt his warm seed inside her womb, the new feeling brought her to new levels of pleasure as she hugs him just as tightly as he was, her face showing satisfaction she never showed before "I like you so much...Ikorus...your so fun to be around with..." She said as she kisses him one more time, but then Aida butts in

"Hey...I want to kiss him too..." Aida said as she and Kathy pushed their tongues inside his mouth, fighting over to lick his as their lips touch his
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
Monster Scholar
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Married and leaving.

Post by Monster Scholar »

Ikorus blushed as the two tongues now invaded his mouth. His own worked to carress and massage both of them, as he held both women tenderly in his arms. After a minute or so, he broke the kiss, looking between the two women, smiling warmly. "I don't know where you came from, but I am so grateful to have you two in my life." He held them close, showing his affection for the two amazing women.
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

==================
Outside the Loft....
==================
Mayella gave a dissatisfied smiled as she stared at Julia "Listen girl...I don't care what your relations with Kevin is...I'm not letting you in...and..." Mayella grabbed her claymore, then stabbing it straight at the ground as it shaked from the impact, the ground cracked around it, showing her strength "Unless you want broken bones...I suggest you leave now..." She said
Julia eyes went wide as she looked at the blade knowing it was a claymore and said "Fine hide behind you claymore bitch I could take you without it and you know it" she said with a hardened look on her face " Just tell him Julia got the papers and will only settle if we talk other than that fuck you and hope someone doesn't make any phone call to the Police department about Amazon Bitches splitting the payment with Claymores but don't worry me and you will have this talk again."

With that said Julia gave her a hard look before she walked back too her car and drove off as soon as she got a good distance from the Loft she pressed her on-star and said...

"Hello It me.... No he didn't sign.... no he has company... some bitches in cosplay blocked me from entering one of them had a fucking claymore... No I do that he'll have his mother lawyers eat us alive I'll just talk with him at school... she said before pressing the button and hanged up with vengeful thoughts of payback on her mind.

She also felt lust and would enjoy taking him back just to prove she was the top bitch.

==================
Kevin's Bedroom...
==================
"Hmm?" Binka felt a slight tremor..."Mayella must be trying to scare someone away..." She said "But anyways...I'd say you dick is tight....lets just..." Pulling Kevin deeper inside her, a thing piece of flesh tore inside her as she pushed him inside her an inch deeper "Hya!" She yelled out as blood started to trickle out of her pussy.
"Yeah people from churches usually ave that effect on people" Kevin thought before as pushed in slowly and felt his cockhead break thought a wall of flesh near her crevix her before Binka moaned in pain and noticed that she was bleeding before asking. "Binka you're bleeding... did I take your virginity?"

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Chaos
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Gentleman Lich
Favorite Monster Type: Oni, Ogre, Goblins and such

Post by Chaos »

@pokemonaces

After finishing the quick cleanup, he looked at the rather imperious looking girl nervously.

"Um, could I maybe get you something? I was just about to go get some food, but I could order, or make something if you like."
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess

Pokemonaces wrote: @wodan
"Don't worry...well our kind once existed as vile, man eating monsters...we waged war with humans during that era...until a new Demon Lord came to power." She tilted her glasses up "Her magical prowess was enough to turn us all into Monster girls as you see now...and instead of hungering for human flesh...we seek loving intercourse with them...it is the goal of all us monster girls...and that is to live happily with our male partner..." She blushed red looking at Elric "In which case...you seem to be the most appropriate partner...don't get the wrong impression...but I am simply implying the fact that if I had to chose a man...you'd be the first..."
Elric blushed at what Sheva just said about her goals and blushed even harder when she said that she preferred a guy like him.

"I'm not that good, Miss Sheva..." Elric stuttered, "I have no idea on how to deal with ladies and women... And... And..." he stuttered and couldn't find the right words, "I... I uh..."