The Girl of your Dreams!

A Dating RP

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Re: The Girl of your Dreams!

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Scholar
"We know...we feel the same way..." Aida said as she smiled at him and hugged him, Kathy did the same

"Hey...tomorrow...why don't we go somewhere huh?" Kathy suggested as she snuggled Ikorus

@Kmon
"Well...I can't be with you if I'm already taken...so of course I'm a virgin..." She said "And now that you deflowered me...I do hope you take your responsibilities as a man..." She said in a loving manner before thrusting her hips, then Mayella suddenly walked in

"Hey you two..." She said, seeing Binka, she smiles "Some girl came here earlier named Julia..." She said

@Chaos
"Hmm...well I am getting hungry...sure...why don't you try and make something nice then so I can see the fruits of your talent..." She asked smiling to him "After all...if I am to decide that you are a worthy mate...then I need to see for myself that you can do these simple tasks..."

@Wodan
Shave placed her hands on his "Don't panic...guys like you who act like these are my exact types...so cute when you get nervous...but I won't bite I promise..." She leans over and pulls his head towards hers, she then gives him a light kiss on the lips, before letting him go, but she herself was embarrassed as her face was pure red
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Hothead
"Of course..." Piko said as she got off his dick, then Laura walked to Marthy

"well then...lets warm up before getting to the real thing..." Laura said nervously as she got on top of him, her arms resting on his back as she pulls him towards herself to kiss him, her lips making contact with her as her tongue caress his own, she rubs the lips of her pussy on Marthy's shaft, attempting to make him hard again. Her supple breasts touching his as her erect nipples would be felt from his chest
Marthy's shaft gets erect again as he made out with Laura he placed his arms around Laura as he moaned again "s-so good." Laura could tell Marthy was excited

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Cambion
Favorite Monster Type: Religious Types

Post by Saiake »

@Saiake
"Gees...making promises already on our first date? Something tells me you just want to rush things..." Reedia blushed as she looked at Sai "Well...I can't blame you...because I can't seem to hold myself back either..." She stood up as she offered her hand to Sai "Come on...lets go back to your place...I want to give you something...but it has to be private..." She said
Sai: Private? well...if you say so

* i take her hand and walk off with her, but not before leaving a good tip and paying the check. on our walk, i look around and see no one is watching us*

Sai: so...Reedia...what is it that you have on your mind?

Should my eyes fail me, I will still see thee. Should my ears fail me, I will still hear thee. Should I lose my legs, I will still walk to thee. Should my voice depart, I will sing of thy. Should my arms break apart, I will hold thee with my very heart. Should my heart cease to pound, I will sing of thy with my soul. Should my soul be broken, then I shall... Embrace thee... With my blood...
Chaos
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Gentleman Lich
Favorite Monster Type: Oni, Ogre, Goblins and such

Post by Chaos »

"A..alright then, home cooked meal coming up." He said nervously, praying that there was some good food he could cook up. He wandered into the kitchen, and rifled through the fridge and freezer for several minutes. He came up with a bag of home-made perogies from his grandmother, a ring of kielbasa, and several other small bits and pieces he could easily cook up in 20 minutes

"Okay, I hope you dont mind some slightly more ethnic foods. It will take about 20-30 minutes to finish." He calls from the kitchen, filling up a pair of pots with water.
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

@Kmon
"Well...I can't be with you if I'm already taken...so of course I'm a virgin..." She said "And now that you deflowered me...I do hope you take your responsibilities as a man..." She said in a loving manner before thrusting her hips, then Mayella suddenly walked in

"Hey you two..." She said, seeing Binka, she smiles "Some girl came here earlier named Julia..." She said

"Binka I been raised by a woman who would remove castrate me if I didn't." He said with smile "Now I hope you and Mayella like meeting my mother tomorrow night because I think she would like meeting her new daughter in laws and the." he said before giving her kiss as he was thrusting into her before hearing Mayella entry into the room telling him about Julia being at the door and stopped to say. "So she got the Lawsuit paperwork for cutting me out of my manga and wanted me to drop it" he said before continuing. "let me guess she was wearing a corset, miniskirt, and high heels right?"

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Hothead
"Alright...lets put it in..." Laura said as she positioned herself on top of him, her pussy on top of the tip of his dick as she positions herself slowly on top of him "Here goes..." Laura then lowered herself on top of Marthy, her pussy felt really tight as she struggled to push his dick inside her, then a flesh tore inside her "OW!" She yelled out as her virginity was taken, blood started to trickle off from her pussy

@Saiake
"Well..." Reedia pulled on Sai as she pulled said to herself on a tree, her breasts touching his chests as she seems to be in the park with Sai "This place seems peaceful enough...and no one to bother us...so..." She pulled his face to hers as she suddenly kisses him, her tail wrapping around his waist, her left hand holding his back while her right is holding the back of his head

@chaoes
"Thats fine...I can wait..." She said as she looked at Arc, her instincts seem to be getting the best of her dragon pride as she slowly inches her way closer to Arc "So Arc...have you ever had any other relations with other female suitors?" She asked blushing as she pokes her fingers at each other

@Kmon
"Yes...if you ask me...she was the one dressed up like a slut...not me..." Mayella replied

"Well...judging from those jungle warrior monkey suit your wearing...it's not much better than what she could have worn..." Binka teased

"Shut up Lizard breath!" Mayella said blushing as she covered herself
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

@Kmon
"Yes...if you ask me...she was the one dressed up like a slut...not me..." Mayella replied

"Well...judging from those jungle warrior monkey suit your wearing...it's not much better than what she could have worn..." Binka teased

"Shut up Lizard breath!" Mayella said blushing as she covered herself.
"Binka stop teasing Mayella from the look of her she had to deal with Julia's bitching about me being her property or something," Kevin said thinking about how she ruined his last two dates she ruined. "Hell If anything Mayella earned brownie points for our meeting with yours and her new mother-in-law," he said while returning to thrusting his throbbing member into Binka once more meaning her moan. " I also plan to take you both shopping tomorrow too so I'm going to need to find something for you to wear at the local thrift store and make alterations for your tail unless you both like wearing a dress?" he said between thrusts.
Last edited by Kmon13 on Sat Jul 17, 2021 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Destined Paths Of Eden
Shadow Mann2330
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Wife of the super Skrull
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Shadow Mann2330 »

@Shadowman
"We have men acting like that all the time..." Natasha said bluntly with an honest look

"And I can tell he has little to no experience with girls...whoever at least its apparent that he cares a great deal about you...a brother like that is one to keep...despite his faults..." Helga said

"And if he needs a girlfriend...maybe me and Helga can either be his or we can help him..." She said blushing at the thought of getting with Victor

The screen opened up again
*Would you want to meet the girl of your dreams?
Click yes to continue, No to exit
"He is the greatest man i have ever known,frankly I would fall for him if we were not siblings, his appearance may be a cold Siberian winter but his heart is full of warmth."

"Well I don't know if hes into you guys he might like something more... dark, but not far from human..." Misha said

"Anyway I'm going to start cooking dinner is there anything you guys want? I can cook almost anything you need!" Misha says
---

Victor felt so lonely, now that Misha had friends and such close ones to... were did they come from an ad she said?
The screen opened up again
*Would you want to meet the girl of your dreams?
Click yes to continue, No to exit
Victor hesitates he knew what he wanted, but would this change anything? could he get Misha to become royalty again?

Could he find someone with royal BLOOD someone with nobility and pride...

Not for the motherland, not for himself.
All for Misha
Victor clicks yes.
The only record of an illegal post inside the Moderator thread:
Re: Stuff To Do
Post by Shadow Mann2330 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:01 pm
I had heard that there was talk of custom titles a few days back.
Does that mean Mann can haz Girtibiliu?
:3
Post by Tsar CUBE » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:02 pm
O_o
how the fuck.... can you even see this thread... it was meant for staff only O_o
X3
Chaos
Moon
Moon

Post by Chaos »

Pokemonaces wrote: @chaos
"Thats fine...I can wait..." She said as she looked at Arc, her instincts seem to be getting the best of her dragon pride as she slowly inches her way closer to Arc "So Arc...have you ever had any other relations with other female suitors?" She asked blushing as she pokes her fingers at each other
"Um..other women? No, not really to be honest." He admitted as he continued to cook the food, letting it all boil as he chopped onions. "Well, I wasn't the most healthy young boy for the first 16 years of my life. Girls aren't that interested in the guy who looked like he will keel over on a date." He said with a small humorless laugh. "But even after 4 years, still never really attracted anyone...." he shook his head. "Gah, sorry, I don't mean to bore you with my life story."
Monster Scholar
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Married and leaving.

Post by Monster Scholar »

Ikorus smiled, cuddling against the two women. "That would be great. I'd be glad to take you two out." Sure, they would probably get stared at, but who cared? He was going to show these two wonderful women and good time, and nobody was going to stop him.

At the point, he heard a sound outside. Something like a car pulling up.

Ikorus' eyes bulged out of his head. His parents were home.
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Saiake »

@Saiake
"Well..." Reedia pulled on Sai as she pulled said to herself on a tree, her breasts touching his chests as she seems to be in the park with Sai "This place seems peaceful enough...and no one to bother us...so..." She pulled his face to hers as she suddenly kisses him, her tail wrapping around his waist, her left hand holding his back while her right is holding the back of his head
*Sai's eyes grow wide at the sudden kiss. he muffles a little bit, but he scums to the feeling of his 1st kiss. he wraps his arms around her waist and closes his now heavy eyelids. Sai moves his lips to the rhythm that Reedia has set for herself. feeling this please, Sai rubs Reedia butt as they kiss, and lightly starts to introduce his tongue into her mouth*

Should my eyes fail me, I will still see thee. Should my ears fail me, I will still hear thee. Should I lose my legs, I will still walk to thee. Should my voice depart, I will sing of thy. Should my arms break apart, I will hold thee with my very heart. Should my heart cease to pound, I will sing of thy with my soul. Should my soul be broken, then I shall... Embrace thee... With my blood...
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: The Clown Swordsman

Post by WodanYmirthe2nd »

Pokemonaces wrote: @Wodan
Shave placed her hands on his "Don't panic...guys like you who act like these are my exact types...so cute when you get nervous...but I won't bite I promise..." She leans over and pulls his head towards hers, she then gives him a light kiss on the lips, before letting him go, but she herself was embarrassed as her face was pure red
"Ick..." Elric blurted out, "That's just... great..." he said while he looks down on the floor after getting kissed, "I hope I don't cause any trouble..."
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Kmon
"I was just joking around Kevin...she knows that..." Binka said as she smiled at Mayella "Anyways...it seems that she sounds like quiet a trouble...but for now..." She started to move her hips "Lets just keep at it okay dear?" She said before moving at a faster rate

@Shadow
"I don't really care what you make..." Natasha said smiling at Misha

"Same here...cook whatever you like..." Helga said

As victor clicked yes, a series of questions popped up

1. What kind of Girls are you into?
A. Flat
B. Busty
C. Don't care

2. What kind of Personality do you like in a girl. You can chose up to 4
A. Kind
B. Assertive
C. Tsundere
D. Yandere
E. Shy
F. Hyperactive
G. Forceful
H. Gentle
I. Simple

3. Do you like girls who are...
A. Older than you
B. Younger than you
C. Don't care

4. Would you stay devoted to your girl?
A. Yes
B. No

5. Do you want them to be devoted to you?
A. Yes
B. No

6. Can you handle more than one Girl?
A. Yes
B. No

@Chaos
"Don't be...besides..." She places her right hand on his left shoulder "I for one think you are a kind hearted male...a normal one would have touched me...but you...you kept your distance...I like that..." She accidentally breath fire on the chopped onions, practically grilling them

@Scholar
"Hmm? what was that?" Kathy said as her ears twitched from a sound she heard

"Some kind of weird horse I think...what is it Ikorus?" Aida asked with a curious tone

@Saiake
"!?" she was surprised as he suddenly grabbed her butt, but she was happy as her tongue went inside his mouth, swirling around his own tongue as she taste it. she soon pulls from the kiss "Wow...not bad..." She said, then she pulls some sort of pin from her back as she starts to undress, her beautiful, curvy body starts to show it's true form under her clothing. Her naked body radiating beauty as she rubs her D medium sized breasts on his face

@Wodan
Sheva smiled as she saw the way Elric reacted "Come on...lets go to the bar now okay?" she said getting up "Lets have some fun...after all...you seem to be needing it..." Offering her hand to him

Saiake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Saiake »

@Saiake
"!?" she was surprised as he suddenly grabbed her butt, but she was happy as her tongue went inside his mouth, swirling around his own tongue as she taste it. she soon pulls from the kiss "Wow...not bad..." She said, then she pulls some sort of pin from her back as she starts to undress, her beautiful, curvy body starts to show it's true form under her clothing. Her naked body radiating beauty as she rubs her D medium sized breasts on his face
*Sai very quickly gets a nosebleed seeing her beautify curvy, naked body, and feeling her breasts on his face. Sai still cant help but admire how gorgeous she is and blushes, almost blissing out at the feel of her oh so soft breasts. coming to his senses, he starts to panic a bit*

Sai: Reedia! what are you doing this is a public park!

*Sai starts to feel his member growing and quickly covers up, trying not to embarrass himself, but who could resist after seeing such a beautiful woman strip right in front of their eyes*

Chaos
Moon
Moon

Post by Chaos »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Chaos
"Don't be...besides..." She places her right hand on his left shoulder "I for one think you are a kind hearted male...a normal one would have touched me...but you...you kept your distance...I like that..." She accidentally breath fire on the chopped onions, practically grilling them
He looked with surprise as she took his shoulder in a surprisingly soft grip with her clawed hand. Her words made him smile, until he almost jumped from the gout or fire that blew only an inch away from his cheek, heating the knife slightly that had just finished chopping the onions.

"Um...thank you, I was just about to grill them myself."
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kmon13 »

@Kmon
"I was just joking around Kevin...she knows that..." Binka said as she smiled at Mayella "Anyways...it seems that she sounds like quiet a trouble...but for now..." She started to move her hips "Lets just keep at it okay dear?" She said before moving at a faster rate.
"You're right she held a grud....." Kevin stopped in mid sentence as he felt this the warmth of Binka's pussy around his cock like a vice just smiled as he let his hips do the talking for him as she asked to keep going and increased his movements to match hers he kissed her again while putting his hands around her hips as he trusted deeper before hitting the creavix of her womb making her moan louder. "Damn I think I could do this all night."

Destined Paths Of Eden
Shadow Mann2330
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Wife of the super Skrull

Post by Shadow Mann2330 »

@Shadow
"I don't really care what you make..." Natasha said smiling at Misha

"Same here...cook whatever you like..." Helga said
"STROGANOFF IT IS!" Misha yelled excitedly then covering her mouth
"Whoops..."

"MISHA please im trying to sleep..." Victor lied through the door.

1. What kind of Girls are you into?
A. Flat
B. Busty
C. Don't care
"So long as Misha is happy and is treated like a true Romanov..."
C.

2. What kind of Personality do you like in a girl. You can chose up to 4
A. Kind
B. Assertive
C. Tsundere
D. Yandere
E. Shy
F. Hyperactive
G. Forceful
H. Gentle
I. Simple
C,G,B,A

3. Do you like girls who are...
A. Older than you
B. Younger than you
C. Don't care
A.
4. Would you stay devoted to your girl?
A. Yes
B. No
A.
5. Do you want them to be devoted to you?
A. Yes
B. No
"She does not owe me anything Only Misha matters" VIctor rants
6. Can you handle more than one Girl?
A. Yes
B. No
"Are you kidding? there is no way we can even hold 5 of us in this tiny apartment... lets hope that she takes Misha away from this god forsaken place."
B.
The only record of an illegal post inside the Moderator thread:
Post by Shadow Mann2330 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:01 pm
I had heard that there was talk of custom titles a few days back.
Does that mean Mann can haz Girtibiliu?
:3
Post by Tsar CUBE » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:02 pm
O_o
how the fuck.... can you even see this thread... it was meant for staff only O_o
X3
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Saiake
"Hehe...relax will yah...if your so nervous about doing it in the park...what about we go somewhere more private..." Her body also started to glow, purple markings then show themselves on the right side of her body, a heart shape marking forms on her breasts "Here...I'll show you..." Her tail wrapped around Sai as a dark portal appears behind them, she simply pulls him in with her on the portal, then reaching the other side, the scenery all around was like a faint black sky with purple like clouds, the area seemed really distorted as there are pillars literally hanging upside down, sideways, and other directions "Welcome to the Pandemonium..." She blushed

@Chaos
"Oops, I'm really sorry about that..." She said as she smiled "Anyways...I'm here now...but still...I need to see how well your cooking abilities are..." she said winking at him "Then maybe perhaps a reward for your behavior is in order..."

@Kmon
"Good...cuz I'm happy to have you in me..." She smiled as she thrusted her hips in rythm with his, smiling as her face showed obvious signs of ecstasy, the flames on her tail grow even bigger, showing a maddening lust for him

"She's getting into it now..." Mayella said

@Shadowman
"Hehe...don't be so loud..." Natasha said quietly

"Well, he does seem to need the rest..." Helga said

As the questions where answered, more came, these where marked red

1. Are you looking for a girl for your sake, or someone else
A. Yes
B. No

2. Do you want to be happy with the girl you love?
A. Yes
B. No

Do you like girls who can defend themselves?
A. Yes
B. No

Chaos
Moon
Moon

Post by Chaos »

Pokemonaces wrote:
@Chaos
"Oops, I'm really sorry about that..." She said as she smiled "Anyways...I'm here now...but still...I need to see how well your cooking abilities are..." she said winking at him "Then maybe perhaps a reward for your behavior is in order..."
He barely was listening to the second part of her words, his mind fixating on '..I'm here now..'. Something made his heart flutter at these words, and he quickly coninued to cook. Around 15 minutes later, the food was done. Kielbasa sausage, and perogies covered in butter, onions, and bacon bits, with some raw veggies on another tray.

"Phew, there we go. I hope you like it." He said as he brought out plates and cutlery.
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Saiake »

@Saiake
"Hehe...relax will yeah...if your so nervous about doing it in the park...what about we go somewhere more private..." Her body also started to glow, purple markings then show themselves on the right side of her body, a heart shape marking forms on her breasts "Here...I'll show you..." Her tail wrapped around Sai as a dark portal appears behind them, she simply pulls him in with her on the portal, then reaching the other side, the scenery all around was like a faint black sky with purple like clouds, the area seemed really distorted as there are pillars literally hanging upside down, sideways, and other directions "Welcome to the Pandemonium..." She blushed

Sai: so...this is Pandemonium. its...strange here. but i like it too.

*Sai stares at her naked body, and takes a breath.*

Sai: alright...I'm unable to deny my feelings any longer. lets do it Reedia...you and I.

*Sai walks up and gently lowers Reedia down so she lays on her back. Sai crawls on top of her and lowers his head, starting to suck on her neck. he rubs his left hand up and down the right side of Reedia's body, feeling her graceful curve. *lifting his head up, he leaves a small hickey behind on Reedia's neck*

Sai: your so beautiful. <3