The Girl of your Dreams!

A Dating RP

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Re: The Girl of your Dreams!

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Chaos
"Oh!" Seino's face beemed with happiness as she saw the food "Wow...this looks simply delicious!" She takes a bite from it, and her face instantly blushes with satisfaction "Wow...the flavor...it simply good...human delicacy sure taste like its a rarity...and not to mention you...your cooking skills far surpass my expectations!" She then sets the plate down, then suddenly tackling him, her face full of happiness "Now...I think it's time I reward you..." She then kissed him without warning, her tongue licking his as she probes it inside his mouth

@Saiake
"Aww...and your a handsome guy..." She pulls down his pants, revealing his hard member "Wow...your dick's big..." She then starts to lick the shaft slowly, building her way up to the tip as she laps on his urethra with the tip of her tongue "Hehe...how does it feel darling?" she asked
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

@Kmon
"Good...cuz I'm happy to have you in me..." She smiled as she thrusted her hips in rythm with his, smiling as her face showed obvious signs of ecstasy, the flames on her tail grow even bigger, showing a maddening lust for him.

"She's getting into it now..." Mayella said
"Good because something tells me I'll need to E-mail my Boss that I'll be coming in late tomorrow." Kevin said while looking into her eyes with look of the ecstasy. He could already feel with each thrust he could feel the pleasure of his own lust building as he was holding back his urge to cum inside her slowing his trust to hold back before beginning over again as he felt himself deep inside her. "Oh shit I'm about to cum already Binka you feel so good."

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Shadow Mann2330
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Wife of the super Skrull
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Shadow Mann2330 »

1. Are you looking for a girl for your sake, or someone else
A. Yes
B. No
B. Someone else's sake
2. Do you want to be happy with the girl you love?
A. Yes
B. No
"For Misha Not Victor..." Victor says as his cruel and grueling past flashes in his mind causing him to place his head down into his arms which press against the keyboard...
A.

Do you like girls who can defend themselves?
A. Yes
B. No
A.
The survey finishes before Victor realizes what is happening. Victor whips his head upwards realizing to late what he has done.

"No bring them back! I Didn't mean to say that!" Victor states grabbing the screen in panic...

----------------

Misha simply begins to cook the stroganoff for Helga and Natasha humming to herself a bit, before asking questions.

"s-so Helga, Natasha what you said before about Victor having you as his lover... did you mean it?" Misha asked over her shoulder...

["They would not just abandon me for any man right?']
The only record of an illegal post inside the Moderator thread:
Spoiler: show
Re: Stuff To Do
Post by Shadow Mann2330 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:01 pm
I had heard that there was talk of custom titles a few days back.
Does that mean Mann can haz Girtibiliu?
:3
Post by Tsar CUBE » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:02 pm
O_o
how the fuck.... can you even see this thread... it was meant for staff only O_o
X3
Chaos
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Gentleman Lich
Favorite Monster Type: Oni, Ogre, Goblins and such

Post by Chaos »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Chaos
"Oh!" Seino's face beemed with happiness as she saw the food "Wow...this looks simply delicious!" She takes a bite from it, and her face instantly blushes with satisfaction "Wow...the flavor...it simply good...human delicacy sure taste like its a rarity...and not to mention you...your cooking skills far surpass my expectations!" She then sets the plate down, then suddenly tackling him, her face full of happiness "Now...I think it's time I reward you..." She then kissed him without warning, her tongue licking his as she probes it inside his mouth
He blushed a bit at the praise, smiling. "Hehe, thank you. I didnt actually Make the perogies, but I am learning how to from my grandma. Its not really a delicacy." He ate for a while himself, looking up at her as she set down her plate. "So it was all g...hhrk!" His worsd were cut as she tacked him forcefully to the ground. He looked up at her with a bit of worry and fright as she said she would reward him.

When her lips pressed against his, and her tongue slipped past hs lips, his eyes went wide, and let out a moaning of confusion at the highly passionate kiss.
Monster Scholar
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Married and leaving.

Post by Monster Scholar »

Ikorus instantly sprang out from his bed. He looked around wildly before looking back at the two girls. "My parents are home! Quickly! You girls have got to get dressed!" How was he going to explain these two? But, it would at least be easier than explaining why they were naked.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Kmon
"Heh...same here!" She said to Kevin as she thrusted her hips as fast as she could, the warmth inside her vagina was almost overwhelming, feeling like his dick was surrounded by a fire of passion and love "Cumming!" She yelled out as she spurted out her love juices on his dick

"Nice..." Mayella said smiling as she starts to get wet herself

@Shadowman
A message showed on the screen
*Survey complete*
The computer screen then turned black

[of course not ;) ]

"Well, I was kidding around..." Natasha said as she kept eating "I like you..." She flies to Misha and kisses her on the cheek

"As for me...he just needs a loving woman...he loves you too much and needs to find his own girl to love..." Helga stated

@Chaos
Seino soon pulled back from the kiss as a trail of saliva broke off "Arc...I want to really make you happy..." She said, suddenly taking her clothes off as her breasts popped up "Come on dear Arc...let me show you the love I can give..." She places his head gently on her breasts, her claws slowly ripping through his shirt as she starts to strip him down

@Scholar
"Okay..." Aida said looking around for her clothes, then putting them back on, Kathy did the same thing

"Hey, I'd like to meet your parents...they must be really nice people..." Kathy said calmly
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Chaos
Moon
Moon

Post by Chaos »

Pokemonaces wrote: @Chaos
Seino soon pulled back from the kiss as a trail of saliva broke off "Arc...I want to really make you happy..." She said, suddenly taking her clothes off as her breasts popped up "Come on dear Arc...let me show you the love I can give..." She places his head gently on her breasts, her claws slowly ripping through his shirt as she starts to strip him down.
He gave out a small panting gasp as the dragon lady finally broke the kiss. He still could taste her warm, strong tongue upon his own, sending tingles through his taste-buds. He watched as he quickly disrobed, watching her seemingly perfect breasts spill forth. He looked up at her for just a moment, before his face was pressed tight up against her hot, soft bosom, being suffused in her scent. He felt her claws start to tear at his clothes, but surprisingly they were only just barely scritching at his skin, at least for the moment.
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

@Kmon
"Heh...same here!" She said to Kevin as she thrusted her hips as fast as she could, the warmth inside her vagina was almost overwhelming, feeling like his dick was surrounded by a fire of passion and love "Cumming!" She yelled out as she spurted out her love juices on his dick
It was at that moment when Kevin felt Binka's love juices over his dick he trusted his cock inside her as ropes of his cum shot straight into her womb. He but even after cuming he found himself was getting harder as he kept thrusting. "Damn I came but I'm still feel so hard!" he said with a smile. "Want you even more Binka."
"Nice..." Mayella said smiling as she starts to get wet herself.
"Don't worry Love your turn is next Mayella!" Kevin said as he was thrusting as he added. "Or you could just join us?"

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Destined Paths Of Eden
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: The Clown Swordsman

Post by WodanYmirthe2nd »

Pokemonaces wrote: @Wodan
Sheva smiled as she saw the way Elric reacted "Come on...lets go to the bar now okay?" she said getting up "Lets have some fun...after all...you seem to be needing it..." Offering her hand to him
"Sure... I guess..." Elric said as he closed his laptop and stood up on his own, "A little drinking and fun will not hurt... Right?" he reluctantly too Sheva's hand and led her out of the Library.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Hothead
"Alright...lets put it in..." Laura said as she positioned herself on top of him, her pussy on top of the tip of his dick as she positions herself slowly on top of him "Here goes..." Laura then lowered herself on top of Marthy, her pussy felt really tight as she struggled to push his dick inside her, then a flesh tore inside her "OW!" She yelled out as her virginity was taken, blood started to trickle off from her pussy
Marthy couldn't believe how tight Laura's pussy was, he thrusted his hips in reaction he then moaned a little louder until he looked into Laura's eyes "Are you ok Laura?" He wasn't sure if Laura was going to be ok when he felt something warm trickling down his shaft

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Monster Scholar
High Priestess
High Priestess

Ikorus scrambled to get his clothes in order before he heard the door open.

"We're home!" came the sing song voice of his mother. Ikorus could only watch as the two entered. His mother was a slender young woman, with white hair, like his own, and green eyes. He definately inherited his father's eyes, though his face looked more square, with brown hair, a slight beard and glasses. Both parents stopped when they saw their son, or more specifically, saw the two women in the room with him.

"Oh. Ikorus, who are your, um, friends?" She was curious about the women, but moreso about their appearance. Ikorus rubbed the back of his head sheepishly, unsure how to explain this.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Chaos
"Now...let me see your dick..." She blushed as she ripped his pants with her claws, gently cutting, careful so she doesn't cut his skin, then revealing his erect member "There it is..." She blushed and smiled at it, then she starts to lick the tip slowly, then shortly after she starts to suck on the tip as she swallows it whole

@Kmon
"Ah god...I think I'm done..." Binka said as she fell on the bed, her body still writhing in ecstasy after that orgasm she had

"Alright then...I guess it's my turn..." Mayella said as she took her clothes off, then jumping on Kevin "Well since you just came...lets do a little bit of foreplay before we get to the real thing huh?" Playing around with Kevin as she starts off by kissing him deeply as her tongue wriggles inside his mouth for his

@Wodan
"Good...a little fun never hurt anyone." Sheva said as she gladly walked with, going outside the door, but then an unexpected event happens

"Hey there bitch...remember me..." It was the man who tried to flirt with her, he really did seem like part of a gang as his clothing was all red, suggesting a gang color "Nobody messes with me and gets away with it..." Soon other men with any form of red clothing come, luckily though the gang wasn't too popular as they only carried melee weapons like bats or crowbars

@Hothead
"I'm fine..." Laura said as she started to move her hips slowly, feeling Marthy's warm dick inside her, rubbing inside of her pussy as her walls started to contract around it "It feels so good Marthy..." She moaned before leaning over to Marthy, her soft breasts nicely planted on his chest as chills of pleasure goes down her spine for each thrust

@Scholar
"Hello there..." Kathy gladly said to his parents "My name is Kathy...and this is Aida..." She said pointing to her with her bear like claws

"Hi there. We are just friends of Ikorus made, he's a really nice guy by the way..." Aida said as she grabbed Ikorus on the head "Right buddy?" She said teasingly as she pretended to give him a noogie, but really she shoved his face between her breasts

Monster Scholar
High Priestess
High Priestess

Ikorus blushed brightly as his head was pushed between her breasts, but the noogy she was giving him told him that was what they were supposed to be focusing on. Ikorus' mother nodded lightly, as if accepting this, though still a little bit unsure about their appearance. "I see...those are some rather interesting outfits you have there," she said, noting to Kathy's bear ears and paws, and to Aida's horns. "Are those costumes for anything in particular?"
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kmon13 »

@Kmon
"Ah god...I think I'm done..." Binka said as she fell on the bed, her body still writhing in ecstasy after that orgasm she had
"Okay Binka why don't you take five then." Kevin said with a smile before adding "we have all the time in the world."
"Alright then...I guess it's my turn..." Mayella said as she took her clothes off, then jumping on Kevin "Well since you just came...lets do a little bit of foreplay before we get to the real thing huh?" Playing around with Kevin as she starts off by kissing him deeply as her tongue wriggles inside his mouth for his
Kevin smile and let his actions speak louder that any words by meeting her tongue with his when Mayella's while playing with her now moist pussy and making her moan to his touch. before he broke the kiss and said "Sure I think I could go all night." before kissing down to the her neck and started using her tongue on the areola of her right nipple while stimulating her clit at the same time he could also feel his cock rising back up getting harder that it was before.

(Edit)

Destined Paths Of Eden
Shadow Mann2330
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Wife of the super Skrull

Post by Shadow Mann2330 »

@Shadowmann
A message showed on the screen
*Survey complete*
The computer screen then turned black
Victor stared as the screen went blank his hopes diminishing with each passing second.
He remembered why Misha had called earlier she said that she had broken the computer.

Victor kneeled on the floor in front of the computer his head face down, bowing in respect waiting for something to happen.
"Well, I was kidding around..." Natasha said as she kept eating "I like you..." She flies to Misha and kisses her on the cheek

"As for me...he just needs a loving woman...he loves you too much and needs to find his own girl to love..." Helga stated
Misha blushed and turned away after Natasha's peck on the cheek, muttering to herself about emotions and love, before grabbing Natasha's arms and pulling her into a kiss.
"I'm sorry for what i did earlier I let Helga have all the fun and i finished too soon. Once Victor leaves for work in two hours we can... try again?" Misha asked now standing mere inches from both girls.
Last edited by Shadow Mann2330 on Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The only record of an illegal post inside the Moderator thread:
Post by Shadow Mann2330 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:01 pm
I had heard that there was talk of custom titles a few days back.
Does that mean Mann can haz Girtibiliu?
:3
Post by Tsar CUBE » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:02 pm
O_o
how the fuck.... can you even see this thread... it was meant for staff only O_o
X3
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Pokemonaces wrote:
@Tsar

Hailey kept her hips moving, getting deeper inside Tsar, his dick pumping deep inside her flesh, wrapping around his dick desperately as it tries to cover ever part of Tsar's penis.

"Really?" Cassandra replied with a surprised tone, never knowing a man ever asking her to anally rape them, but nonetheless she nodded at Tsar as she positioned her tail, then slowly pushing it's way into Tsar's rectum "Whats this..." She moaned as she felt a jolt of pelasure

"You don't know? Our tail double as a sex organ dear...it's like a mans dick..." Hailey explained
Tsar continued to fuck Hailley, his hips hitting into her thighs as his manhood penetrated her over and over again, moaning lightly from the wonder full sensation of her tight flesh around him.

Tsar tensed up as her tail slid inside and hit his prostate causing his dick to harden and throb even more inside Hailley. It took a few seconds for him to relax and and enjoy the new found feeling of her tail inside him.

Tsar blushed at Hailley's comment about Succubi tails as he continued to work her pussy with his dick, leaning down on her to kiss her back and pulling Cassandra after him as well so her boobs would rest on his back.
OOC: lol that's one of the reasons I like Succubi so much, there is a lot of "interesting" things they can do with their tails :twisted:
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

OOC: lol that's one of the reasons I like Succubi so much, there is a lot of "interesting" things they can do with their tails
Any prehensile tail can do that, my character on the previous version of this RP tried the same with a catgirl's tail. However pokemonaces misunderstood the situation and turned the scene into a tailjob ^^U
@Kaijin
"It's the powder on her wool...it has a magic compound that puts anyone who get in physical contact with her sleepy...since you carried her...you practically coated your entire body with it...I'm surprised you still awake actually..." Mimika said, then Macy woke up

"Huh?" She looked at T.J., seeing him drowsy, she smiled "Oh...did you touch me while I was asleep...thats pretty devious and naughty of you..." She crawled towards him, giving him a gentle hug, her soft wool touching his bare skin as a relaxing feeling started to intensify, her face started to blush
Great...As if I had not enough worries about wool's natural ability to store static electricity... not to mention that the reasons behind why they sent me a girl that I was actually UNABLE to touch without losing consiciousness began to become another potential thing to worry about.
"Heh... I guess I'm way more resilent than your average joe then..." I thought out loud as I saw how the sheep girl woke up and got up from the bed I put her on and drowsily began to make her way toward where I was.

"Naughty!? Man... You dropped dead in front of my very own eyes, you gave me the scare of a year... I had to princess carry you all the way through here on my own... And you still call me naughty? Who knows what could have happened to you if..." My words were cut short as she hugged out of the blue "H...hey...cut it out!" I began feeling more sleepy by any second "W...what are you up to?" At this point I was beginning to have trouble to keep my eyes open... I could swear that I saw her blushing however I couldn't tell for sure since drowsiness was beginning to win its battle against me.
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Chaos
Moon
Moon

Post by Chaos »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Chaos
"Now...let me see your dick..." She blushed as she ripped his pants with her claws, gently cutting, careful so she doesn't cut his skin, then revealing his erect member "There it is..." She blushed and smiled at it, then she starts to lick the tip slowly, then shortly after she starts to suck on the tip as she swallows it whole.
When the warmth of her cleavage disapeared, he leaned closer for a second, seeking to be pressed against that wonderful warmth once again. But when she reached down, using her claw like a knife to slice away the crotch of his pants, and underwear with surgical precision.

"S..seino...*gasp*..!" He barely manages to get a word out before those warm lips, and that fiery hot mouth descended around his shaft. Sparks set off in his mind at the sensation, cutting off most conscience thought except to moan in pleasure. Only the tiniest part feeling worried that those lips had just a dozen minutes ago through a stream of fire.
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: The Clown Swordsman

Post by WodanYmirthe2nd »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Wodan
"Good...a little fun never hurt anyone." Sheva said as she gladly walked with, going outside the door, but then an unexpected event happens

"Hey there bitch...remember me..." It was the man who tried to flirt with her, he really did seem like part of a gang as his clothing was all red, suggesting a gang color "Nobody messes with me and gets away with it..." Soon other men with any form of red clothing come, luckily though the gang wasn't too popular as they only carried melee weapons like bats or crowbars
"Oy! What the fuck's going on?!" a man with a handlebar moustache and wears a pair of shades came by with three more guys, and all of them are armed with paintball guns and batons, "Oh, it seems that our little bro's hooked with a girl!"

"Paul!" a chubby man wearing a pair of reading glasses and painted armor said to his friend, "Elric's in trouble you know!"

Suddenly, one of the gang members charged straight at Sheva... until Elric intervened by using a pepper spray on the member and tazing him to incapacitate him. The man's friends suddenly charged together to try and teach Sheva and Elric a lesson.

However, the man named Paul lead his three other friends to help out in driving the gang away. They slugged anyone who tries to stop them as they go through the group to help out their little bro and his girlfriend.

"Now I remember why I do not like fighting..." Elric said as he kicked a gang member by his crotch and tazed him, "I tend to cheat... A lot..."
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Hothead
"I'm fine..." Laura said as she started to move her hips slowly, feeling Marthy's warm dick inside her, rubbing inside of her pussy as her walls started to contract around it "It feels so good Marthy..." She moaned before leaning over to Marthy, her soft breasts nicely planted on his chest as chills of pleasure goes down her spine for each thrust
Marthy smiled at Lauran as he felt her breasts on his chest "I-it feels good for me Lauren, i-it's amazing" Marthy matched each of Lauren's thrusts with his own as chills of his own pleasure course through his spine as well

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin