Yugioh 1000 years of Darkness 2/8

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Re: Yugioh 1000 years of Darkness 7/8

Post by Heero »

@Chris:
"Thanks you too. last thing we need is you going the way of Jordan hehe..."
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Jinouga87 »

*Chris chuckles* That won't happen. Not if I have anything to say about it.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None

Post by Drack »

As we walk to the Blue-Eyes Dorm we are surrounded by different noises and I look around cautiously with my duel disk ready, but as we finally reach the dorm I start to hear voices so I stop and listen carefully to try to figure out who is talking...
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

As we neared the blue-eyes dorm I started hearing voices, while under normal circumstances I wouldn't stoop down to eavesdropping I figured this time would have to be an exception. Those thoughts aside I try to make out what the voices are saying, obviously I try to stay aware of what's happening around me, after all it would be dumb to have someone sneak up on us because we were too busy listening in on someone's conversation.
Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: the Fourth Horseman
Favorite Monster Type: Holstarus

Post by Taintedone »

Alex continued to silently walk along the beach with Christy for a while before he looked toward the inland. "There's no one here... Let's head up to the lake, then the mountain. This place is as quiet as the grave."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Alex and Christy:
Christy looks around for a few more minutes before nodding, "Yeah ain't much here to do...maybe we will find someone worth your time on the way to the mountain."

@Connor and Kiel:
you two find a spot to hide as the voices become louder and you see Raphael walking out of the dorm with Aedan and a few other Students. "Alright Adean i want you to stay here and patrol the area. Lysandre I want you up at the school. Bob and Xander your with me we will look around the woods." Raphael commands his students and then leaves. Aedan watches them go and growls to himself, "GRRR why do I have to stay behind...like i'm going to see and action around here...FUCK!" he kicks the ground and walks around grumbling.

@Heero and Chris:
you reach the School and slip inside Heero nods to Chris and heads right towards the hallway leading to various classrooms.

Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

I watch quietly as Raphael gives orders to several students, and as him and most the students leave I look over to Kiel and whisper to him "Darn, looks like even more people are involved than we thought, so how do you think we should handle this?"
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Jinouga87 »

*Chris heads to the left looking into some of the rooms*
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Oersted »

I bring a hand to my chin when Conner asks how we should proceed "Not getting seen sounds like a good idea. Other than that I think going for the galaxy-eyes dorm would be safer for us. Not to mention the woods are much harder to search."
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

I nod in agreement watching Adean closely "Right, we should avoid getting spotted, so we should back up a bit and circle around to the Galaxy-eyes dorm so we don't alert him."
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Oersted »

I silently nod at Conner's suggestion, as I kept an eye out for anyone else nearby.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Connor and Kiel:
you guys slip around back of the Blue-Eyes dorm and almost run into another lookout before you walk into the woods. (Galaxy-Eyes dorm is a good distance away from the Blue-Eyes dorm. Remember it's almost right next to the school.) then as you walk along you start hearing strange sounds.

@Chris:
as you walk along the hallway checking rooms, you check in a room and is spotted by Kyle sitting in a desk. We you open the door he stands up, "AH Chris glad you could join me. I don't know what your up too but i've been asked to stop your meddling and get ready to DUEL!" he activates his Duel disk with a nasty grin.

@Heero:
Heero walks along and heads up to the next floor. "Hmm where are you Damien...Gary...Or Nathan...i don't care i want to make you all pay."

Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

As Kiel and myself make our way to the Galaxy-Eyes dorm we almost run into another lookout; then as I look around for more people I start hearing some strange sounds so I quickly get down and ready myself, then I look over to Kiel to see if he's hearing the sounds as well.
Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: the Fourth Horseman
Favorite Monster Type: Holstarus

Post by Taintedone »

Alex nodded and began heading up towards the direction of the mountain.
"Hmph..... I hope this night doesn't turn out to be a waste of time..... I could have spent it in your room... I'm only out here because I was led to believe there would be a challenge worth dueling out here.... If This guy is being hunted by the dean, then it won't be some no talent amateurs on the hunt tonight.... At least, that's what I'm counting on."
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Oersted »

I find myself wondering just how many people were out searching as we nearly ran into another lookout, eventually I start hearing strange sounds, while I didn't have the same reflex as Conner I get down as well when I notice him, I start looking around and whisper to Conner "What do you think this is?" I ask.
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Jinouga87 »

(Heero Chris doesn't have his new Deck yet. He can't Duel.)
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

As Kiel speaks I continue to look around cautiously "...I have no idea, I hope its just an animal, but I don't know what kind of animals live on this island so that may not be the best; however call me paranoid but my gut tells me we are being watched...but by who?"
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

(Whoops sorry. i'll fix it so kyle finds me.)
@Chris:
you shake your head and Kyle disappears. and you continue.

@Heero:
Kyle rounds the corner and comes face to face with Heero, "Well, Well...Look what i have...i visitor. Care for a duel?" he asks. Heero looks at him with annoyance. "Not with you...your not on my list."
Kyle's smile disappears, "Really? Then i'll have to change that. See i'm helping Damien with his little hunt for Noboku...and i've been told to deal with any and all trespassers so like it or not we are going to duel...then i'm going to drag your ass to him." he says as he activates his duel disk.
"Fine if you want a beating so bad then i'll oblige you...but you ain't taking me anywhere after we are through." Heero activates his disk. "Since your so eager to duel how about you go first."
Kyle grins, "this will be fun."

@Connor and Kiel:
just then you both hear a voice coming from behind you. "How perceptive of you...we've been following you for a few minutes. but i think it's time to take you out."
Aedan and another Blue-Eyes student step out from some bushes and activates their duel disks. "Let's make this fun and make it a tag duel eh?"
(Drack pick whatever deck you feel like for the unnamed student to use please.)

Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Jinouga87 »

(Thanks. I'll have Chris get his new ace and Deck right now.)

*Chris ducks into another room to get out of sight for a bit. Looking around he finds a blank card on the ground. Picking it up there's a flash of light and Chris is in front of a giant stone tablet with a dragon on it. When he touches the tablet it turns into a card of Number 107. Suddenly he's back in the room he was in before. His gun Duel Disk is gone but for some reason he isn't worried about that*
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Oersted »

"Tch." I'm slightly irked that I didn't notice those two were following us until they revealed themselves, when Aedan challenges us to a tag duel I reply "Hmph, let's see if you have what it takes to take ME out." I activate my duel disk before adding "I'm not in a happy mood, so don't expect any of my usual jests."