Yugioh 1000 years of Darkness 2/8

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Re: Yugioh 1000 years of Darkness 7/8

Post by Heero »

@Alex:
She draws. "So Christy...you a line yourself with him? Wow and i thought you could get any lower than last time...but i was wrong. I set one card and end my turn."

Christy flicks her tail irritably "'Fuck you Ariel...you've always been jealous of me. nobody wants to be with a creepy crawler."
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: the Fourth Horseman
Favorite Monster Type: Holstarus

Post by Taintedone »

Alex showed irritation for the first time.
"Excuse me?.... What the hell do you mean, *lower*? I'm a tough duelist and I've proven as much both in title and skill... there is no shame in being affiliated with me... In fact... She's a lucky woman if she has my attention and is considered good enough to be with me. I'd watch your next words carefully, insect.... I might start taking this personal if you don't show the proper respect."
He draws his next card.
"I'll set another card face down and I'll attack with my Mezuki! and then my Ryu Kokki!
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Alex:
She smiles, "Thats what i wanted you to do i activate my trap Mirror Force! say goodbye to all your monsters..and a few LP as well thanks to the Ojama tokens i gave you."

Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

Alex watched in silence as all but one of his monsters were obliterated and he took the minor scratches from the Ojama damage without so much as flinching.
LP: 6700
Rather than look frustrated or upset... He grinned.
"And here I thought you might have something I should be concerned about... no such luck, I'm afraid. Admittedly, you have spared yourself damage this turn... but you have, by no means, hindered my control in any way."
He points to his first face down.
"I had this on the field for a few turns just for insurance in case you pulled a stunt like this. I'll activate my second Book of Life."
"this time, I'll be bringing back my Ryu Kokki.... and removing your insect queen from the game... Then I'll end my turn."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Alex:
She sneers at you before drawing. "(Heavy sigh) Fuck it i give. and not because of your so called skill either. just not my day is all." she deactivates her duel disk. "IF you want Noboku then follow me." she turns and starts walking deeper into the cave.

Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

Alex blinked, but scoffed in irritation
"Grrr.... I hate it when my opponents quit in the middle of a duel.... Fine!"
He deactivated his disk and put it away. He then glanced back to Christy.
"Sorry for not giving you a better finish... I had more to offer if she hadn't quit."
He then looked over to Ariel and nodded silently and started following her.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Drack »

As we reach a cave entrance and hear faint coming from inside and Alastair starts to walk in by himself I look at Kiel "You two can go on ahead I'll stay here at the entrance to make sure no one tries to sneak up on us."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Connor and Kiel:
"IT''s too late for that!" came a deep voice from behind you. Raphael walks up towards you his face stony as he looks at the three of you. "I don't particularly care to kill any of you so if you three would follow me i'll take you back to school to face Damien...unless you want it the hard way then i'll have no choice. so what will it be?"

@Alex:
After a ways you start to see some light up ahead in what appears to be a fairly large cavern. In the middle of the Cavern is a large desk with a Manwith his back to you diligently working on some project.

Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

Alex continued following Ariel until they reached a small clearing in the cave with a man sitting at a desk working on something. Alex approached until he was standing about 4 feet away and calmly spoke.
"Noboku, I presume?"
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Alex:
Sitting at the desk is a rather large man with broad shoulders. He stops and turns his head slightly at the sound of his name. Then comes the deep baritone voice,
"Ariel..Why have you brought people to MY sanctuary?" he asks with a hint of irritation.
Ariel clears her throat before answering in a wavering voice, "I'm sorry sir but they have been looking for you all night. and they did beat me in a duel so i couldn't just send them away..."
Noboku sighs through is nose, then sets his paws for hands on the desk and stands, looming over you at nearly 7' tall and turns his frame to look at you. Dark eyes fall on you with piercing force. The Black goatee makes the man look powerful as he frowns.
"SO you found me? What are you goin to do with me?" He then notices Christy standing beside you. "Ah Christy...your looking great as always...i see you've chosen this BOY as your next companion now?" he looks at you now with slight amusement.
"Well have fun with her she's a firey one she is hahaha!"
Christy blushes and looks away, "Glad to see your alright sir. been worried about you."
"Hmmm good to know she's not the only one who was worried.- he says pointing to Ariel- So what do i call you?"

Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

Alex maintained his stoic composure despite the Noboku's large and normally intimidating frame. He had to admit, he was amused hearing the twinge of fear in Ariel's voice as she spoke to him. He looked up into Noboku's dark eyes as he rose from his desk and faced him. He only glanced over to Christy when Noboku started chatting with her. When he made the statement that she was a *firey* one, Alex couldn't help but smirk slightly.
"So I've noticed... She's burned me quite a bit already... My name is Alex... Alex Graves... I'm not sure if you're aware of this... but there seems to be something of a race to see which faction can find you first... There is a mix of teachers and students looking for you... some are acting as enforcers for the dean... while others are looking for you to offer sanctuary so that they might have someone to help them stand against the current dean.... I was included into the latter group... Though, honestly, the only reason I came out here was that I was hoping to find some decent duelists who might try to stop me from finding you... I've only been at this school for a few weeks, and I don't care about the politics of this place... You can come back to the Red Eyes dorm with me, or just stay here... Either way, I've found you and I'll be telling MIlissa where you are... Your choice."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Alex:
Noboku listens as you explain the situation.
"Hmm is that so? Well ain't that nice. But DON"T tell anyone about this place...you can tell her you've found me but don't say where...i don't want anyone overhearing and reporting it to that pasty little shit Damien. And you can tell your little group to go about their business as usual i'll make my entrance and take back what's rightfully mine when i see a opportunity. as of now i'm laying low. tho if your looking for a strong opponent i suggest his croony Gary..since he's the top duelist on this island. Now if you'll excuse me i have alot of work to do."

Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

Alex was amused by Noboku's defiant attitude... It was a trait the two of them shared.
"Well, if you insist on keeping this place a secret, I won't speak of it... and Yes, I know of Gary... From my understanding he's the one who set you free... He's also one of the people searching for you, though as to which side he's on, I couldn't say. I bet Damien was pretty pissed when he learned you had escaped from where ever he had you.... Anyway, I'll leave you to your work... whatever that may be, but I'd like you to have some food for thought... If *I* managed to find you here in less than a day... How long do you think it will be before someone less civil finds you here too?.... and, no offense... But if *she's* your idea of a guard?" He pointed to Ariel "Then I doubt you'll be protected for long here.... There is strength in numbers after all... I don't know what kind of reputation you have among the students here, but there's a group of them who seem to want your help... Take that however you'd like."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Alex:
"Oh this is just temporary my real place is farther in the mountain...I like you Alex...i see the fire in your eyes that i have. and my Daughter haha. Yes he freed me of my prison and i am grateful but i know he's been Damien's little lapdog ever since Virgil left so i'd be careful around him..he can't be trusted. As for the others they arn't little kids, they can handle themselves. As for my work i'm rebuilding my deck that was lost due to the bomb Gary had snuck in my disk...along with a new disk as well. And i know- giving Ariel a steely look- Good help is hard to find...but she's faithful so i can't complain to much."

Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

Alex smirked slightly when Noboku said that he liked him. Respect was always a desired trait to Alex. He raised one eyebrow in curiosity when he spoke of a daughter, but Alex decided to ask about that some other time. He nodded in understanding as Noboku explained his work and Alex just shrugged. "Hmm... Well, I expect I'll duel Gary someday, probably not tonight... I've ignored this one -gestures toward Christy- for too long anyway. I'll tell Melissa I found you and that you're preparing for your return... Just don't get yourself caught... I would have hated to waste this night."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Alex:
"Indeed. COME Ariel we must move farther. i'm not ready to exact my revenge on Damien just yet." and with that the turns to the desk and starts to pack everything up.
you head back out and Christy speaks, "Sooo that's a rare compliment coming from him...i guess you just have something at makes people like you. Now lets find somewhere more...open for our duel i wouldn't want to destroy the mountain summoning Uria and revealing him to everyone hehehe."

Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

Alex nodded to Noboku and made his leave from the cave with Christy close behind. Once they left, he was a little surprised to hear she wanted to duel again. Surprised... But not disappointed
"Twice in one day, huh?... I assumed you wanted to head back to the dorm to spend some time together... But this is good too... One condition, though... If I get scorched again, I'm expecting you to take care of me. Heh heh heh." he chuckled at his playful taunting.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Drack »

I'm surprised by Raphael's sudden appearance and when he tells us to go with him to face Damien I step up and speak "Sorry to disappoint, but we're not going anywhere with you, the only thing we have to decide is who is going to take you down.." I look back to Kiel and Alastair "And if you both don't have any objections I'll take him on so the two of you can keep going."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Alex:
Christy smiles, "Oh i'll make it hot enough for some light scorching..." she says the last word seductively next your your ear with hotter than normal breath.

@Connor:
"If that's the way you want then come at me kid" he says as he activates his duel disk.
Alastair shakes his head "nah i'm good man."

Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

I turn around when I hear a voice, and sigh when I see Raphael. When Conner tells him that we're not going anywhere I nod, speaking up when he says he'll take him on "I have no objections, make sure you give him a sound beating." I say with a slight chuckle, although I had to admit that I've been feeling the urge to duel again after that tag duel earlier, probably because I didn't do much during it. Those thoughts aside I decide to keep moving since Conner is keeping Raphael busy.