Yugioh 1000 years of Darkness 2/8

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Re: Yugioh 1000 years of Darkness 7/8

Post by Oersted »

Noticing the truck I tilt my head to the side "What's this? Seems like someone got problems with their vehicle." I idly comment in my bad habit of talking to myself before approaching the truck to see if I could help out, but I can't shake the feeling that I'm being watched and thus I keep an eye on my surroundings.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Post by Nexous »

As I get grabbed at my arm I reach for my plate. "NUUUUU MY OMELET" I scream desperately groping for my food. I eventually submit, and let her have her way. As we reach the duel shop I go in. I need a new duel disk.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Drack »

"Yes, I can't help but shake the feeling too Heero..." I then get get up gather up my plate "Well, I going to walk around for a bit before the tournament starts and swing by the card shop."
Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: the Fourth Horseman
Favorite Monster Type: Holstarus

Post by Taintedone »

Alex's curiosity is piqued even further as he sees the girl noticeably lead him along. It gets to the point of irritation until he saw her dart into a room. He decides to check the room for this strange girl. If she wasn't there, he would disregard her and return to the central arena to the tournament.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Post by Heero »

@Oersted:
As you approach the truck a couple guys pop out of the surrounding woods with their duel disks activated, one guy who seems like the leader steps up, " I would keep walking buddy this 'er is our truck...we found it first...les you want to start something."

@Nathan:
The male goblin just glares at you as you stumble in with his arms folded. the female looks toward you with a quizzical look."

@Alex:
the room starts Shift into a darker candle lit room with light smoke drifting across the floor. and the girl stands across from you with a demented grin, a duel disk that looks like bone. and pops and cracks as she activates it.

@Drack:
you head toward the card shop and just as you take a step inside Nathan stumbles past and steps up to the counter before you.

@Heero:
Heero stands and drops his tray, Stretching, looks around for a minute before walking in a random direction.

Chris decides to follow Heero.
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

Alex calmly looked around the dimly lit room and had to admit, it felt a bit... relaxing, to be in such a dark and eerie environment. He finally saw the strange girl standing her ground with an odd grin and some unique looking duel disk that creaked as she activated it. He remain stoic and his voice resonated with its usual hollow echo. "And who exactly might you be?"
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

"Someone broke my duel disk while I was unconscious. I need a replacement." I say as I jerk my arm out of my Duel Spirit's grip.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

As I make my way to the counter, only to be cut in front of by Nathan who seems to be stumbling around....rather than getting angry I just silently wait for him to get done.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

I straighten up. "Hark, my ginger senses are tingling." I turn to see Conner standing behind me. "Quick give me my new duel disk!" I say to the goblins only slightly turning my head away.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

As I wait for Nathan I hear him make a snide comment about me I just let out a sigh and try my best to ignore him...
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Oersted »

I raise an eyebrow when I see a bunch of people come out of the woods, so they were the ones observing me? After that one of them speaks up, what he says makes me frown "Hm, maybe I didn't hear that right, you made it sound like you were just a bunch of looters. Or are you?" I ask calmly, not intimidated by them.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Post by Heero »

@Alex:
The girls grin widens.
"Oh you'll find out soon enough..For now Duel me." then a strange glowing cord shoots out of her duel disk and latches on to your wrist. "Just as a precaution...don't want you to go running off. Now for my first move i'll Activate the field spell Ghostrick Mansion!"
The room morphs as dusty walls and chandeliers covered with cobwebs appear along with a eery feeling along with it.
"Next i'll set two cards down and set one monster and end my turn."

@Kiel:
One of the other guys taps the leader.
"Umm you i don't think we should mess with him..he's a Galaxy-Eyes..." the leader brushes him off.
"Bah it makes no difference wh' color 'e is wear'n i'll stomp him just as easily.. since you trespassed i'll go first. and i'll set one card and activate a spell Different Demension Capsule to select a card from my deck and banish it fer two turns. i'll end me turn."

@Connor & Nathan:
The Male Goblin looks at Nathan grumpily then hops off his stool and waddles into the back room. while the Female continues with her cleaning and organizing.

@Heero and Chris:
"Well i guess we should start to head up to the Arena." Says Heero
"Yeah looks like it. we'll meet up with the others up there."
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

Alex had to admit to himself that he was slightly intrigued by this girl's mysterious attitude and actions. She was obviously after him for some reason and she lured him here to be alone. He willing followed the hunter, now it was time to find out who was truly the prey. He exclaimed in surprise and yanked on the cord that clasped around his wrist, but stopped when he realized that she wasn't letting him go.
"Fine.... We'll play your way."
He watched, not with fear, but with intrigue as the room turned into something out of a haunted house... It felt oddly... Cozy.
"Hmm... I'll set one card face down and summon my Spirit Reaper in Attack mode."
"Thanks to your field spell, my reaper can attack you directly. Now GO!"
The wraith flies toward the ghoulish girl, scythe raised.
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Oersted »

"Alright then, I'll start off by setting a card and then I'll summon Mine Golem in attack mode. That said I'll attack with Mine Golem!"
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

I turn away from Connar, and await my new duel disk. "I challenge you to a duel as soon as I get this new duel disk by the way..."
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

I keep quiet until Nathan challenges me to a duel I then finally turn my attention to him "Really, your on...after what you did to Jordan I've been looking to finally stop you and that seal card!"
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

I only half glance back. "Jordan, seal card, what the hell are you talking about?"
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

I snap at Nathan's response "Don't play innocent to me I seen it with my own eyes...I don't know how you got it, but you used The Seal of Orichalcos to steal Jordan's soul...and now your going to pay for that!"
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

This time I fully turn around, and look at Connor. "Alright, now I'm confused. I don't have the Seal of Orichalcos."
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

I frown with irritation as Nathan says he doesn't have the Seal of Orichalcos and he also seems to not remember even using it and then stare directly at him "Don't lie I seen you play it, you acting like you don't remember isn't fooling me now get ready to duel!" I yell as I activate my duel disk and ready myself