Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore!"

GriMagia: Monster Girl Card Game's Co-Director/Art Director

Introduce yourself to us or drop by for a quick hello.
Lunar-Wind
Fool
Fool

Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore!"

Post by Lunar-Wind »

Hi there! I'm Lunar-Wind, but feel free to call me Raven/Rae (or any nickname that floats your boat; I don't mind as long as I can tell you're referring to me!).

I'm the Co-Director/Art Director of the upcoming monster girl card game GriMagia, which is launching on Indiegogo soon (Fixed Funding - all or nothing)! Working on this project is what introduced me to MGs, and I must say, they're pretty addicting to draw. I hope you'll all enjoy playing the game if we can raise sufficient funds to print it!

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all (and maybe even seeing some familiar faces around)!
Observer
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Stranger
Favorite Monster Type: Lamia, Arachne and Scylla

Re: Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore!"

Post by Observer »

Welcome!

(Ah, Poe; I should read some of his stuff - and maybe poetry in general)

Also, I've looked at your site's archive and for someone new to monster girls, you seem to draw them pretty well.
"I like to watch."
Lunar-Wind
Fool
Fool

Post by Lunar-Wind »

Observer wrote:Welcome!

(Ah, Poe; I should read some of his stuff - and maybe poetry in general)

Also, I've looked at your site's archive and for someone new to monster girls, you seem to draw them pretty well.
Thank you!

I enjoy reading/writing poetry a lot, but don't make the time to do so that often. Poetry tends to inspire me to draw neat things; they go hand in hand.

I actually draw monsters and animals a lot (think Pokemon-like creatures), so the monster part was no problem; it's the girl part I struggle with drawing because I don't typically draw humans, haha! The art for the game was largely a collaborative effort; we had 8 artists on the team, including myself. The game wouldn't have been possible without every person who contributed. I colored around half of the drawings, tweaked some of the monster/animal parts to make them more accurate, designed some of the monsters I didn't draw, and oversaw the production of all the drawings for quality control as well as to ensure that the team stayed on track to achieve our shared goal.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

Heya Lunar-Wind nice to see you here! Hope you like TMM! ^_^ Can't wait to see your MG arts (and harpies xD).
Lunar-Wind
Fool
Fool

Post by Lunar-Wind »

Feathers wrote:Heya Lunar-Wind nice to see you here! Hope you like TMM! ^_^ Can't wait to see your MG arts (and harpies xD).
Thanks, Feathers! Wings are one of my favorite things to draw ever, so it's pretty likely you'll see me drawing harpies (and other winged creatures).
Rezeed
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Data Spirit
Personal Title: Dream Traveller
Favorite Monster Type: N/A

Post by Rezeed »

Welcome to the Multiverse. I think you've found your ideal audience. I hope you enjoy what we have to offer here. I also think you will come to like this place.
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

Lunar-Wind wrote:
Feathers wrote:Heya Lunar-Wind nice to see you here! Hope you like TMM! ^_^ Can't wait to see your MG arts (and harpies xD).
Thanks, Feathers! Wings are one of my favorite things to draw ever, so it's pretty likely you'll see me drawing harpies (and other winged creatures).
Sweeeeeet! And Ravens happen to be a top favorite bird of mine! :happyness:
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Friendly werewolf
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf, Kikimora, Anubis

Post by Gamergirl64 »

Welcome to TMM! :^^: Do make yourself comfortable here, and I hope you enjoy everything this site has to offer.
(signature made by Pokemonaces)
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Post by Pierce »

Greetings Lunar, expect to be given quite the warm welcome from us all.
Lunar-Wind
Fool
Fool

Post by Lunar-Wind »

Rezeed wrote:Welcome to the Multiverse. I think you've found your ideal audience. I hope you enjoy what we have to offer here. I also think you will come to like this place.
Thanks for the welcome! And yeah, when I found out there are monster girl-loving people here who enjoy card games, I got pretty excited!
Feathers wrote:
Lunar-Wind wrote:
Sweeeeeet! And Ravens happen to be a top favorite bird of mine! :happyness:
Aahh sweet! *u* Raven has been my nickname for well over a decade, so I've grown pretty accustomed to associating myself with them.
Gamergirl64 wrote:Welcome to TMM! :^^: Do make yourself comfortable here, and I hope you enjoy everything this site has to offer.
Thank you; I will! ^^
Pierce wrote:Greetings Lunar, expect to be given quite the warm welcome from us all.
Greetings to you too, Pierce, and thanks for the warm welcome!
Chaos
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Gentleman Lich
Favorite Monster Type: Oni, Ogre, Goblins and such

Post by Chaos »

Welcome to the site! I'm very excited to see your game! Have fun around the place and make yourself at home!