The Girl of your Dreams!

A Dating RP

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Re: The Girl of your Dreams!

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Everyone
Spoiler: show
I'll be gone until Saturday since I have to go California for my job, I may be able to reply, but I doubt it. so don't expect me to update this RP till my return, sorry
@Scholar
"Oh these?" Kathy remarked "Where just pretending to be our spirit animal...I'm a bear...and my friend Aida is the ogre!" Kathy said

"Hey! I'm not a fat ugly monster!" Aida said to Kathy as she let go of Ikorus "Anyways...were just here to hang out with him as all, it's very...nice to meet you both..." She struggled to try and act polite, but managed to bow

@Kmon
"Ah...your good..." Mayella said, but she then suddenly pushed Kevin on the bed, getting on top of him "But I prefer to be the dominant type unlike Binka..." She leans her face down as she licks his neck, flickering her warm, wet tongue on his body as she slowly makes her way to his crotch, licking his chest and stomach along the way as she soon reached his dick, licking on the tip of his dick slowly, then licking around it "How does it feel?" She asked

@Shadowman
"Sure thing!" Natasha said smiling to her

"Yea, Natasha the gentler and more sensitive one..." Helga teased

"Oh be quiet...your sensitive too...when your licked on your pussy..." Natasha replied with a smirk, Helga blushed as she looked away from Natasha

Suddenly, a portal opens, as it widens, a feminine figure is seen, then finally stepping out, a tall looking woman came out, but her lower half body was that of a horse, her clothing seemed to be tribal as she had a bow on her back, her hair was blonde and her eyes are blue, she stares at the man before her "Hmm?" She mumbled with her right eyebrow raising from Curiosity

@TsarCUBE
Sitting on a doggystyle position, Cassandra rested her breasts on his back as she continues to pump her tail on Tsar's rectum, drooling in pleasure as she drools on his back occasionally. "Uaahh....unbelievable..." Cassandra simply said as her tail felt like it was moving on it's own, increasing in speed and going deeper slowly

"Well I never analled a guy before but...I heard once males get used to it...it feels really good...speaking of which..." Hailey's tail wrapped around Tsar's neck, the soft tendrils licking in all directions, then lowering to his chest as if licking his nipples "I feel like I'm going to cum soon..." Hailey said as her pussy started to tighten

@Kaijin
"I like you a lot already...so kind and gentle...so let me give you something nice okay?" She started to pull T.J. clothes off slowly as she soon took her own off soon after, her breasts seemed pretty big as she pressed them slowly and gently on his bare chest, the feeling of her erect nipples and warm breasts sent pleasurable sensation, then suddenly kissing him, very slowly, her tongue touches his and licks it as she forces her tongue inside his mouth, holding him with a passionate look on her eyes

"Hey...no fair..." Mimika said as she started to get wet herself

@Chaos
"Don't worry..." She said taking her mouth off to speak for a second "I won't burn your dick off, I promise..." she then continued to suck on his dick as she starts to thrust her head up and down on his dick, her warm tongue licking every part of his dick, the warm sensation felt amazing. Then stopping "Now this..." She pressed her breasts together with her claws as they sandwich his dick, then moving it up and down slowly as she licks the tip of his dick whenever it pops out between her cleavage, her long reptilian tongue lapping on the very tip

@Wodan
"Wow...that was very effective..." shava said looking at the pepper spray can

"Oh hell no!" One of the members of the gang said as they saw a member go down "Thats it!" Two of them ran towards a car, then turning it on as one of them looked at Elric "Try and stop this F***er!" He yelled out as he then stomped on the gas of the car as it was heading straight for Elric. A sudden anger vein popped from Sheva's head

"Thats it!" She got mad as she started to run towards the street "I don't care what that thing is...I'm going to end this idiotic fighting now!" She grabs the nearest light post, ripping it off as if it was a twig from a tree, displaying her inhuman strength

"What the!?" The other gang members said

"Take this!" Sheva then swung the light post when the car came close enough, her incredible strength hit the car as it flew towards the library staircase and breaks

@Hothead
"alright...I'm going to move faster and deeper now..." she warned Marthy before she starts to thrust her hips at a faster and deeper rate, hitting the wall of her womb "Uaah..." Her eyes started to show great lust "Marthy..." She simply said before kissing him in a loving manner

"Aww..." Piko said as she smiled at the scene she is looking at
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Hothead
"alright...I'm going to move faster and deeper now..." she warned Marthy before she starts to thrust her hips at a faster and deeper rate, hitting the wall of her womb "Uaah..." Her eyes started to show great lust "Marthy..." She simply said before kissing him in a loving manner

"Aww..." Piko said as she smiled at the scene she is looking at
Marthy gave into the kiss pretty quick as he kissed her back with just as much passion, with her breasts so close to his, Marthy couldn't help but feel them, to Marthy, Laura's breasts felt soft, and firm, he carresed one with a free hand gently as he felt the nipple

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

@Kmon
"Ah...your good..." Mayella said, but she then suddenly pushed Kevin on the bed, getting on top of him "But I prefer to be the dominant type unlike Binka..." She leans her face down as she licks his neck, flickering her warm, wet tongue on his body as she slowly makes her way to his crotch, licking his chest and stomach along the way as she soon reached his dick, licking on the tip of his dick slowly, then licking around it "How does it feel?" She asked.
Kevin was taken by surprise when Mayella complemented his talents before the Amazon pushed him one the bed to announced her intentions while using her tongue on his body down to his cock which mad it twitch at her touch and asking how he felt.
"That feels very good Mayella and don't worry I think you deserve to have full control" he said with a grin " Besides anyone who could control her temper around Julia without giving into the urge to cripple her deserves anything she wants!" he said remembering how the entire chimera team took her to the painball range to play fox and hound. "I'll also make sure to show you girls where I work too."

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Shadow Mann2330
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Wife of the super Skrull
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Shadow Mann2330 »

(Oh gods a minotarus is the WORST pick for victor Not because i hate them, but beacuse Victor has red hair....

:(
The only record of an illegal post inside the Moderator thread:
Re: Stuff To Do
Post by Shadow Mann2330 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:01 pm
I had heard that there was talk of custom titles a few days back.
Does that mean Mann can haz Girtibiliu?
:3
Post by Tsar CUBE » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:02 pm
O_o
how the fuck.... can you even see this thread... it was meant for staff only O_o
X3
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Pokemonaces wrote: @TsarCUBE
Sitting on a doggystyle position, Cassandra rested her breasts on his back as she continues to pump her tail on Tsar's rectum, drooling in pleasure as she drools on his back occasionally. "Uaahh....unbelievable..." Cassandra simply said as her tail felt like it was moving on it's own, increasing in speed and going deeper slowly

"Well I never analled a guy before but...I heard once males get used to it...it feels really good...speaking of which..." Hailey's tail wrapped around Tsar's neck, the soft tendrils licking in all directions, then lowering to his chest as if licking his nipples "I feel like I'm going to cum soon..." Hailey said as her pussy started to tighten
Tsar was finding the sensation of her tail fucking him to be quite pleasurable as he moaned and tightened around her tail to give her maximum pleasure. He didn't really think he needed much time to get "used to it" as it felt incredibly good already, it was a great bonus that Cassandra was enjoying it too.

The feeling of Hailley's tail wrapping around his neck surprised Tsar but he enjoyed the feeling of it licking him and moving down his chest to lick his nipples to be incredible. He took her tail in his hands and kissed the inner part with the tendrils lovingly before letting it return to his chest as he sped up pumping into the Lilim just as he r pussy began to tighten. He felt his own orgasm approach as his knees weakened and he fell on Hailley, pinning her to the bedsheets, with his hands gripping her breasts in pleasure and thrust in hard and deep inside her, burying his cock right to her womb as he came, shooting out a torrent of his warm cum right into her womb as he moaned in her ear with ecstasy while his dick continued to unload more and more of his seed inside her.
Monster Scholar
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Married and leaving.

Post by Monster Scholar »

Mrs. Tamrelan blinked as she heard the two girls' explanation. Pretty odd for them to dress like that. And since when was an Ogre a spiritual animal? She was hoping that Ikorus wasn't getting himself into trouble, but sighed. "Well then, it's a pleasure to meet you two." She gave them a small bow before turning to leave the room. Mr. Tamrelan turned to follow his wife, glancing at the two women and smiling, giving his son a wink. Ikorus' eyes widened. Did...did his father know what was going on?
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: The Clown Swordsman

Post by WodanYmirthe2nd »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Wodan
"Wow...that was very effective..." shava said looking at the pepper spray can

"Oh hell no!" One of the members of the gang said as they saw a member go down "Thats it!" Two of them ran towards a car, then turning it on as one of them looked at Elric "Try and stop this F***er!" He yelled out as he then stomped on the gas of the car as it was heading straight for Elric. A sudden anger vein popped from Sheva's head

"Thats it!" She got mad as she started to run towards the street "I don't care what that thing is...I'm going to end this idiotic 'fighting now!" She grabs the nearest light post, ripping it off as if it was a twig from a tree, displaying her inhuman strength

"What the!?" The other gang memb'ers said

"Take this!" Sheva then swung the light post when the car came close enough, her incredible strength hit the car as it flew towards the library staircase and breaks
After that display of strength, the gangsters stopped on their tracks and turned tails. Elric and his mustachioed friend grabbed the same man who disturbed Sheva and...

"See what my friend's girl just did?" Paul said to the gangster who is now being held down by Elric, "You better watch yourself, pal." he added.

"Be lucky that I wasn't hit, friend..." Elric said venomously, "I'd guarantee that your life will be ruined once that happened..."
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

@Kaijin
"I like you a lot already...so kind and gentle...so let me give you something nice okay?" She started to pull T.J. clothes off slowly as she soon took her own off soon after, her breasts seemed pretty big as she pressed them slowly and gently on his bare chest, the feeling of her erect nipples and warm breasts sent pleasurable sensation, then suddenly kissing him, very slowly, her tongue touches his and licks it as she forces her tongue inside his mouth, holding him with a passionate look on her eyes

"Hey...no fair..." Mimika said as she started to get wet herself
"Huh...wha?" I managed to mumble under the dazed state I was, unable to do nothing at all as she slowly procceded to pull all of my clothes off, it was just a matter of time that I found myself completely naked, poweless, completely bent under her will... I could note how her now naked body got close to mine, how her breast began pressing against me soft and slowly... it was a strange feeling... it was somewhat soothing but at the same time it sent pangs of pleasure into my body...

"!!!!!" Her lips locked mine, her tongue slowly began making its way in my mouth, it was slow and gentle but at the same time it was a somewhat aggressive assault... I could do nothing as her tongue freely explored my mouth, as her tongue began intertwining with mine once and again, as she began making me hers... claiming me as hers...
Her embrace tightened, she was holding me incredibly tight just like she was affraid of losing me if she let me go, her docile demeanor and gentle expression got betrayed by the unusual passionate look she had on her eyes... I wasn't able to remember when was the last time that someone embraced me like this... I was confused... I didn't know what was going on anymore... I was affraid... I was affraid that she would leave me aswell... that I would never get to feel this never again...
Pleasure, sadness, sorrow, solitude... all of those emotions began running on my mind at the same time, a single tear began running down my cheek as I caressed her hair, as my fingers played with her golden locks... Unable to determine if I should enjoy the moment or regret what could happen afterwards...
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Shadow Mann2330
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Wife of the super Skrull

Post by Shadow Mann2330 »

"Sure thing!" Natasha said smiling to her

"Yea, Natasha the gentler and more sensitive one..." Helga teased

"Oh be quiet...your sensitive too...when your licked on your pussy..." Natasha replied with a smirk, Helga blushed as she looked away from Natasha

Suddenly, a portal opens, as it widens, a feminine figure is seen, then finally stepping out, a tall looking woman came out, but her lower half body was that of a horse, her clothing seemed to be tribal as she had a bow on her back, her hair was blonde and her eyes are blue, she stares at the man before her "Hmm?" She mumbled with her right eyebrow raising from Curiosity
"You can lick your own...?" Misha asked surprised at Natasha's flexability.

Victor simply could not belive it, the internet HAD given him a woman...
The fuck?
" Cremiana Distor da registus" Victor recited holding a cross to his heart.
Victor can only stare at what he sees before him, it was a regal looking woman with blonde hair and Sparkling blue eyes and to top it all off she had a white horn on her head...and a horse body.....

"Did you come from the Pop up ad? " Strangely Victor could not stop staring at this...woman.

"Hmm? Did you hear that?" Misha asked walking over to Victor's door before opening it slightly...

"I Beg you for your assistance Madam in a matter that i cannot resolve on my own, I ask you are you a woman of noble upbringing?" Victor asked his face nearly in the floor
The only record of an illegal post inside the Moderator thread:
Post by Shadow Mann2330 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:01 pm
I had heard that there was talk of custom titles a few days back.
Does that mean Mann can haz Girtibiliu?
:3
Post by Tsar CUBE » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:02 pm
O_o
how the fuck.... can you even see this thread... it was meant for staff only O_o
X3
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

(Oh gods a minotarus is the WORST pick for victor Not because i hate them, but beacuse Victor has red hair....
OoC: Milady, I'm afraid that I must tell you that your fears are actually based on nothing but a myth.
Minotaurs can't get excited by the sight of anything red since the animals they're based on never had such a trait.
Bulls can't react to anything red since their eyes are unable to tell that the thing they're ramming into is red. A bull's eyes can only see in black and white, just like many other mammals.

Bulls react aggressively to movement, they are startled by sudden and rash movements. So it's kind of safe to assume that minotaurs react the same way to movement and not to color red (Kenkou based two profiles (Minotaurs and holstauri) on a misconception...¬¬)
In other words: Your character should be perfectly fine as long as he doesn't try to do any unnecessarily suden and stupid movement.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Kaijin wrote:
OoC: Milady, I'm afraid that I must tell you that your fears are actually based on nothing but a myth.
Minotaurs can't get excited by the sight of anything red since the animals they're based on never had such a trait.
Bulls can't react to anything red since their eyes are unable to tell that the thing they're ramming into is red. A bull's eyes can only see in black and white, just like many other mammals.

Bulls react aggressively to movement, they are startled by sudden and rash movements. So it's kind of safe to assume that minotaurs react the same way to movement and not to color red (Kenkou based two profiles (Minotaurs and holstauri) on a misconception...¬¬)
In other words: Your character should be perfectly fine as long as he doesn't try to do any unnecessarily suden and stupid movement.
(@Kaijin)
you forget the fact that she isn't a regular bull, and it clearly says in the Minotarus Bio that "They get aroused when they SEE anything RED, and become even more violent" I'm not meaning any ill will by this just, even if it's a misconception that doesn't change the facts about the profiles by any means, besides since they are humanoid they can see in color as well

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Cambion
Favorite Monster Type: Religious Types

Post by Saiake »

@Saiake
"Aww...and your a handsome guy..." She pulls down his pants, revealing his hard member "Wow...your dick's big..." She then starts to lick the shaft slowly, building her way up to the tip as she laps on his urethra with the tip of her tongue "Hehe...how does it feel darling?" she asked
*Sai closes his eyes letting the pleasure seep in. he looks down at her, blushing slightly*

Sai: it feels good. i wana make you feel good too.

*he has Reedia sit up, and he places his hands on her chest. he fondles and squeezes her breasts, fondling her nipples at the same time*

Sai: does this feel good Reedia?

Should my eyes fail me, I will still see thee. Should my ears fail me, I will still hear thee. Should I lose my legs, I will still walk to thee. Should my voice depart, I will sing of thy. Should my arms break apart, I will hold thee with my very heart. Should my heart cease to pound, I will sing of thy with my soul. Should my soul be broken, then I shall... Embrace thee... With my blood...
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

(OoC-> Truth to be told as a Spaniard the fact the author didn't take the time to look more thoroughly the information he was supposed to use to create this profile and preferred to base it on an unfounded urban myth pisses the hell out of me... It's like he's simply laughing at a whole country and more specially considering that the greek minotaur didn't have that trait at all either...
But whatever... this is fiction and as such I can freely correct such dreadful and offensive mistake when it comes to my own fandom.
(By the way accept my apologies for polluting your thread, aces, but there isn't any OoC thread where I could write it...)
Chaos
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Gentleman Lich
Favorite Monster Type: Oni, Ogre, Goblins and such

Post by Chaos »

Pokemonaces wrote: @Chaos
"Don't worry..." She said taking her mouth off to speak for a second "I won't burn your dick off, I promise..." she then continued to suck on his dick as she starts to thrust her head up and down on his dick, her warm tongue licking every part of his dick, the warm sensation felt amazing. Then stopping "Now this..." She pressed her breasts together with her claws as they sandwich his dick, then moving it up and down slowly as she licks the tip of his dick whenever it pops out between her cleavage, her long reptilian tongue lapping on the very tip.
Arc shuddered as the thought passed his mind again, but all coherent thought was once again shattered as her hot mouth suckled and licked every inch of his length. After she finally popped her mouth off wetly, he watched her smile, moving her body closer to his.

"You men there's mo..." He shuddered once again, this time in pleasure as a moan escapes his lips. The feel of her breasts squeezing, and her reptilian tongue teasing makes his arousal throb, a few small beads of pre-cum appearing as he neared his limit.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Hothead
m going to cu"I can feel it Marthy...a sensation I've never felt before...I...I feel like I'm going to cum..." Laura's eye match with Marthy's, showing signs of deep affection as she wraps her arms around his back, thrusting her hips with his and holding him, her pussy tightened as the warm flesh of her vagina tighten on his shaft "Cumming!" The stimulation too much to bare as she cums, the love juices of her pussy flow out as she lets out a cry of ecstasy

@Kmon
Mayella gave Kevin a small grin as she rises her body up, looking down on him "Speaking of which, this Julia girl...is she some devil woman?" Mayella asked as she whisked her hair away from her face to see

"She's human...every being that have the brains we do are..." Binka commented sarcastically

"Yea yea..." Mayella then started to rub the lips of her pussy on the shaft of his dick "Uwah..." She moaned as her pussy started to moisten from the stimulation

@Shadowman
The horse like woman smiled at Victor, the horn on her head glistened with a faint aura "Oh my...such a clutsy man you are..." She giggled as she offered her hand "Please...you don't have to be so formal around me..." Her smile looked very calming

"Heh?" Helga felt another aura around her, this one was very, very bright "Hmm...I only know one type of Monster girl with that type of Demonic energy...It's a Unicorn..." She said

"Yea...Victor must have answered the survey as well..." Natasha added

@Tsar
"WAAAHH!!!" Hailey let out a yell of pleasure as she felt his warm semen spread and flood her womb with his warm semen, overflowing as some gush out of her pussy, her tail then reacted by going on her and Tsar's crotch to lick the semen off "That feels so good..." She said, giving Tsar a satisfied and loving smile

"Whats this..." Cassandra suddenly felt pleasure she never felt before "Cumming!? What!?" A stimulation similar to ejaculation, she took her tail out as what transparent liquid like water shot out of her tail and covered Tsar's back, the odd liquid felt simply amazing, the warm, tingling sensation it gave off can put any man down

@Scholar
"Your mother seems to have her doubts on us..." Aida said with a condescending look and tone "But your father...if I didn't know better, your father knew all along of what our intentions where...so why not just let your mother know about it too?"

"Because just like the human mothers of our world Aida...they might still have a hard time letting go of their young..." Kathy said, able to hold the lingering effects of the honey "anyways...we better get somewhere private like your room or something..." she blushed as she hugged Ikorus

@Wodan
As Sheva looked at Elric, her face blushed red very deeply, her expresion showed both embarrassment and shame, she then bowed down to him as if she was praising a God "Please forgive me Elric...I didn't mean to cause all of this..." She kept bowing her head apologetically at him, then stopping to look at him, her eyes actually watered a little as small drops of tears appear on her face "I hope I didn't ruin our night out..."

@Kaijin
Macy looked at T.J. with slight concern, seeing a tear drop from his eye, stopping her kiss slowly as a trail of saliva breaks "T.J...Was I too rough?" she asked, then wrapping her arms and pulling his head on her breasts as if she was trying to nurse a baby "Relax...I don't know what I did...but I promise I won't harm you...and besides..." Her hands gently stroke his cheek "Your the cutest and nicest human male I've ever met...all other called me a monster of grotesque intentions...it made me feel so bad...until my friend Mimika came to lighten me up...she was the one to help me through tough times..."

Mimika smiled as she walked like a cat towards T.J., giving him a reassuring smile "Thank you Macy...I promise you she will love you...and I will too..." The two of the girls then hug him

@Saiake
Reedia was surprised of how Sai was playing with her, it was sloppy, but it felt good "It's very nice...the way you move your hands...it's random but it also feels very good..." She hugs Sai, pressing her breasts on his face "Come on...I know you want to..." She said blushing with a lustful look, her chained tail wrapping around his waist

@Chaos
"Puaah...I can taste your precum...leaking from you tip...thats good, it means I'm doing a good gob of making you feel good...now to finish it..." She presses her breasts even more tightly on his dick, the fire building up inside her chest heat up her breasts as her mouth also heated up, sucking on the entire tip as her tongue lick every crevice available
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
Monster Scholar
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Married and leaving.

Post by Monster Scholar »

Ikorus blushed and nodded. "Y-Yeah. I'm not so sure what's going on. If my father does know...you can bet he'd let my mother in on it. But yeah, let's go somewhere private." He took both their hands, leading them up the stairs towards his bedroom. Once inside, he closed the door, sighing lightly. What was he going to do about this?
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Cambion
Favorite Monster Type: Religious Types

Post by Saiake »

@Saiake
Reedia was surprised of how Sai was playing with her, it was sloppy, but it felt good "It's very nice...the way you move your hands...it's random but it also feels very good..." She hugs Sai, pressing her breasts on his face "Come on...I know you want to..." She said blushing with a lustful look, her chained tail wrapping around his waist
*almost instinctively, Sai pulls his head back just slightly and puts his mouth on her right nipple. he starts sucking on it right away, squeezing and playing with it as he sucks on it. as he sucks, his tongue rims around her nipple, and he occasionally bites it lightly, before returning to sucking. at the same time, he continues to fondle with her left breast, pinching her left nipple at the same time. ecstasy just flows though his veins as he sucks on the soft tender breast of a woman for the 1st time.*

Should my eyes fail me, I will still see thee. Should my ears fail me, I will still hear thee. Should I lose my legs, I will still walk to thee. Should my voice depart, I will sing of thy. Should my arms break apart, I will hold thee with my very heart. Should my heart cease to pound, I will sing of thy with my soul. Should my soul be broken, then I shall... Embrace thee... With my blood...
Chaos
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Gentleman Lich
Favorite Monster Type: Oni, Ogre, Goblins and such

Post by Chaos »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Chaos
"Puaah...I can taste your precum...leaking from you tip...thats good, it means I'm doing a good gob of making you feel good...now to finish it..." She presses her breasts even more tightly on his dick, the fire building up inside her chest heat up her breasts as her mouth also heated up, sucking on the entire tip as her tongue lick every crevice available
It almost feels like her heat is flowing into him, as his cum quickly feels like it is going to boil and burst out. He manages to hold on for several more moments.

"S..Seino*gasp*..So good...." His words were then dissolved into a loud moan of pleasure, as his cock unloaded into her now near burning mouth,
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

@Kmon
Mayella gave Kevin a small grin as she rises her body up, looking down on him "Speaking of which, this Julia girl...is she some devil woman?" Mayella asked as she whisked her hair away from her face to see

"She's human...every being that have the brains we do are..." Binka commented sarcastically

"Yea yea..." Mayella then started to rub the lips of her pussy on the shaft of his dick "Uwah..." She moaned as her pussy started to moisten from the stimulation
"No that would be an insult to devils Mayella."Kevin said hoping it would make the person above him laugh. "If anything she'll keep her distance for a while... hopefully longer if she know what's good for her." he said before kissing the Amazoness warrior maiden with a hunger he's never felt before. when he broke if off he said "Worry not about her right now it about you me and Binka new life together."

Then he moved his hips to make her pussy drip in anticipation from the stimulation of his cockhead touching her folds before he gave her a grin that told he enjoyed what she was doing and was waiting for more.

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Pokemonaces wrote:
@Tsar
"WAAAHH!!!" Hailey let out a yell of pleasure as she felt his warm semen spread and flood her womb with his warm semen, overflowing as some gush out of her pussy, her tail then reacted by going on her and Tsar's crotch to lick the semen off "That feels so good..." She said, giving Tsar a satisfied and loving smile

"Whats this..." Cassandra suddenly felt pleasure she never felt before "Cumming!? What!?" A stimulation similar to ejaculation, she took her tail out as what transparent liquid like water shot out of her tail and covered Tsar's back, the odd liquid felt simply amazing, the warm, tingling sensation it gave off can put any man down
Tsar continued to lie on Hailey and rubbed her stomach slowly as he kissed her neck, "that was... incredible..." he panted in her ear. He was about to rise up when Cassandra came onto his back with her tail, which surprised the hell out of Tsar. The feeling it gave off on his back made his hands and legs tremble and he fell back on Hailey to lie down on her, unable to get up from the amazing feeling he was experiencing, "w-what is that?" he asked blushing furiously at how pathetic he must have looked right now.