The Girl of your Dreams!

A Dating RP

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Re: The Girl of your Dreams!

Post by hothead1021 »

@Poke
As Marthy kept thrusting, he felt something build up inside his shaft, he couldn't help but blush when Laura looked into his eyes with such affection. he held Laura tighter as he came into Laura's pussy, it was an amazing experience, through his moan of pleasure it felt as though a huge wave of ecstacy surged throughout his body, making his heart race very fast for a split moment, and makeing his head feel so light headed he could have sworn his vision went almost a blurry white. He panted as the sensation subsided, he now realized just how fatigued he really was when he noticed that he could barely move a finger "L-Laura, P-Piko, t-that was amazing, I-i never knew pleasure until I met you two." Marthy just rested his head on the pillow with a smile, he lovingly stared at the two women that took his virginity

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Scholar
"Well then, now that where here..." Aida said as she tackled Ikorus "So, why don't you elaborate...your family, they seem very nice..." Smiling as she pulls him tighter agaisnt herself, her breasts squeezing his chest "And I see some resemblance to you and your father if I'm not mistaken..." Kathy then jumped on the bed with Aida and hugged Ikorus back

"Yea, your dad seems awesome..." She simply said, carrying her jar and still slightly drooling from the pleasure she felt earlier

@Saiake
"Hehe...that feels nice..." Reedia said, seeing Sai act as if he was a starving baby sucking on a mother's breasts "Come on...lets me make you feel better by doing this now..." she started to rub her pussy on Sai's dick, moistening it as she positions herself "ready?" The lips of her pussy touching the tip of his dick as if it was kissing it, she slams her waist on his dick "AAAhhhh!" A flesh broke inside her as blood started to flow out

@Chaos
"!?" Seino drank all of the semen that Arc shot inside her mouth, tasting his thick semen, she lets go of his dick and licks of the remaining excess semen off her cheeks and the ones that dripped off from her lips to her breasts "Hmm...your semen is thick...and its really good..." She smiled as she wrapped her arms around him, her tail coiling on his waist "Come on...I have one more reward for you my dear..." Suddenly, a heat like wave could be felt from her crotch, her pussy seemed to be resonating a very hot wave of pleasure on Arc's dick that's near her crotch

@Kmon
"Alright...now lets get on with the real deal love..." Mayella raised her hips to be on top of Kevin, her dripping pussy showed anticipation as she slowly lowers her pussy on his dick, then as her pussy engulfs the tip of his dick, a warm sensation could be felt inside her pussy, she then proceeds to go down as like Binka, a flesh tore inside her pussy as she moaned in slight pain, but her facial expression didn't change and instead smiled "Ha! That doesn't hurt!" She bragged, but her strained voice said otherwise

@Tsar
Hailey ran her fingers on Tsar's back, tasting the strange liquid "Oh this...very nice Cassandra...very rare Succubi can expel this large amount...Tsar, what she just spewed out from her tail is a basic high concentration of Demonic Energy fluids...it works like this..." Hailey said before blushing at Tsar "To us...semen is a very delicious and nutritious source of food...the Demonic fluid she just spread on your back is like semen...but it's for guys...and of course...it does not inseminate...instead it increases a man's vitality, giving extraordinary benefits for the man...especially benefits that relate to love making..."

"Really Hailey?" Cassandra said in between moans and pants

"Yup...I can expel that as well..." She said, then kissing Tsar "But for now...I'm happy being this you my dear..."

@Hothead
Laura and Piko smiled at Marthy, Laura laying naked with Marthy, covering themselves with the blanket as Laura wraps her legs on his while Piko lands on his right left shoulder "We know...and we feel the same way Marthy...your so nice and cute..." Piko said

"I'll admit...a man of your kindness...I had trouble trusting men until I met you..." Laura blushed as she was embarrassed to admit it "But I guess now I can be happy...and of course in turn, I must return the favor..."
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Cambion
Favorite Monster Type: Religious Types

Post by Saiake »

@Saiake
"Hehe...that feels nice..." Reedia said, seeing Sai act as if he was a starving baby sucking on a mother's breasts "Come on...lets me make you feel better by doing this now..." she started to rub her pussy on Sai's dick, moistening it as she positions herself "ready?" The lips of her pussy touching the tip of his dick as if it was kissing it, she slams her waist on his dick "AAAhhhh!" A flesh broke inside her as blood started to flow out
*sai releases his mouth from Reedia's nipple and throws himself back a bit, moaning in the instant pleasure of his manhood now inside Reedia's tight pussy. he sees the blood and looks to her*

Sai: Reedia...i see blood. does it hurt at all?

Should my eyes fail me, I will still see thee. Should my ears fail me, I will still hear thee. Should I lose my legs, I will still walk to thee. Should my voice depart, I will sing of thy. Should my arms break apart, I will hold thee with my very heart. Should my heart cease to pound, I will sing of thy with my soul. Should my soul be broken, then I shall... Embrace thee... With my blood...
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Saiake
"It's fine..." She said "Besides..." Reedia gave a reassuring smile as she suddenly starts to move her hips up and down as if no pain was apparent, her face showed nothing but lust and love towards Sai "In this dimension...all that fills our bodies is pure ecstasy...the more the two lovers like you and I are connected...the better it will feel..." Her pussy, contracting around his penis start to move in a chew like motion, as if trying to milk his dick as her flesh start from the bottom and build their way up to the tip, rubbing all over
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Chaos
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Gentleman Lich
Favorite Monster Type: Oni, Ogre, Goblins and such

Post by Chaos »

Pokemonaces wrote: @Chaos
"!?" Seino drank all of the semen that Arc shot inside her mouth, tasting his thick semen, she lets go of his dick and licks of the remaining excess semen off her cheeks and the ones that dripped off from her lips to her breasts "Hmm...your semen is thick...and its really good..." She smiled as she wrapped her arms around him, her tail coiling on his waist "Come on...I have one more reward for you my dear..." Suddenly, a heat like wave could be felt from her crotch, her pussy seemed to be resonating a very hot wave of pleasure on Arc's dick that's near her crotch.
Arc panted, and gasped after the explosive orgasm. He tried to prop himself up, and his eyes were greeted by the sight of Seino, dribbles of milky cum on her lips, chin, and voluptuous breasts. He watched her long, lizard tongue slither out and lap up the dribbles upon her face as she smiled.

"Um..t..thank you Seino." He said, rather lately in response. He watched as she leaned close, her arms wrapping around his smaller frame and bringing him up into a seated position, his face now level with her wonderfully full chest.

"You mean there mo...oooorrre.." His words turn in to a shuddering moan as the heat he felt, made his even already spent arousal twitch with unhinged excitement.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Pokemonaces wrote:

@Tsar
Hailey ran her fingers on Tsar's back, tasting the strange liquid "Oh this...very nice Cassandra...very rare Succubi can expel this large amount...Tsar, what she just spewed out from her tail is a basic high concentration of Demonic Energy fluids...it works like this..." Hailey said before blushing at Tsar "To us...semen is a very delicious and nutritious source of food...the Demonic fluid she just spread on your back is like semen...but it's for guys...and of course...it does not inseminate...instead it increases a man's vitality, giving extraordinary benefits for the man...especially benefits that relate to love making..."

"Really Hailey?" Cassandra said in between moans and pants

"Yup...I can expel that as well..." She said, then kissing Tsar "But for now...I'm happy being this you my dear..."
Tsar blushed at their explanation, "I-I see... then in the future I'm guessing it would be preferable for me to drink it instead?" he asked shyly, "is it similar to the stuff you came with into my mouth earlier?" he asked blushing at the obscenities he was mentioning.

He lay in bed and kissed Hailey back, intertwining his tongue with her as even kissing made him moan into her mouth from pleasure, "you're so good at this..." he praised her in between passionate deep kissing before pulling Cassandra down to them as well and sharing a few deep French kisses with her as well.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Hothead
Laura and Piko smiled at Marthy, Laura laying naked with Marthy, covering themselves with the blanket as Laura wraps her legs on his while Piko lands on his right left shoulder "We know...and we feel the same way Marthy...your so nice and cute..." Piko said

"I'll admit...a man of your kindness...I had trouble trusting men until I met you..." Laura blushed as she was embarrassed to admit it "But I guess now I can be happy...and of course in turn, I must return the favor..."
Marthy smiled he didn't even make any effort to move "I see, well i'm glad that you two will be a part of my life now. and I'll help you two get adjusted to life in this world." Marthy was happy he made sure his glasses were not going to fall off as he sighed, after this experience, it felt as though a huge weight was lifted from him, he looked out the window to see a beautiful full moon outside he then looked at Piko, have her a little kiss, and then Kissed Laura as well

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

@Kmon
"Alright...now lets get on with the real deal love..." Mayella raised her hips to be on top of Kevin, her dripping pussy showed anticipation as she slowly lowers her pussy on his dick, then as her pussy engulfs the tip of his dick, a warm sensation could be felt inside her pussy, she then proceeds to go down as like Binka, a flesh tore inside her pussy as she moaned in slight pain, but her facial expression didn't change and instead smiled "Ha! That doesn't hurt!" She bragged, but her strained voice said otherwise
Kevin smiled knowing she wanted it more than he did and watched as she lowered herself down on his member and felt her innerfolds stretching itself around it's thickness as she lowered it deeper until tore the thing lining of flesh inside her pussy like Binka's however being that she had a warriors pride Mayella put up a brave front and told him how it didn't hurt her before he kissed her again before moving his hips slowly so the pain could subside and said...

"Mayella don't worry about it the pain will subside and you'll come to enjoy it." he said as he kept a steady pace with his thrust. "Just think of this as another form of hand to hand combat Mayella, however I should inform you that you're losing at the moment." he said appealing to her warrior instincts as he was enjoying her moans of ecstasy as his cock was going deeper into her womb. "Just move your hips and the pain will subside on it own."

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Saiake »

@Saiake
"It's fine..." She said "Besides..." Reedia gave a reassuring smile as she suddenly starts to move her hips up and down as if no pain was apparent, her face showed nothing but lust and love towards Sai "In this dimension...all that fills our bodies is pure ecstasy...the more the two lovers like you and I are connected...the better it will feel..." Her pussy, contracting around his penis start to move in a chew like motion, as if trying to milk his dick as her flesh start from the bottom and build their way up to the tip, rubbing all over
*Sai is in pure ecstasy. the feeling of her pussy is as if it was perfectly crafted to pleasure his dick. Sai falls backwards, unable to think, and scums to Reedia's lust, allowing her to ride on his dick until both are content. He finally is able to muster up some words*

Sai: Reedia...your incredible. this feeling, its like nothing I've ever felt. i wana stay like this forever. I'm truly blessed by the goddess to have you. i love you Reedia!

*Sai cant help but scum to the "milking sensation of her pussy, and gives in. he moans out as his lets his hot warm semen fill Reedia's pussy all the way to her womb, overflowing just slightly out of her*

Should my eyes fail me, I will still see thee. Should my ears fail me, I will still hear thee. Should I lose my legs, I will still walk to thee. Should my voice depart, I will sing of thy. Should my arms break apart, I will hold thee with my very heart. Should my heart cease to pound, I will sing of thy with my soul. Should my soul be broken, then I shall... Embrace thee... With my blood...
Monster Scholar
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Married and leaving.
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Monster Scholar »

Ikorus couldn't help but smile as both women nestled up against him. "Yeah...my parents are pretty cool people. My dad was an archeologist in his younger years, exploring new places, discovering her new things," he sighed as he layed back on the bed, "He'd used to tell me stories about all the adventures he had exploring the world."

He looked up at the two women, smiling, "My mother was a nurse he met while in Greece. He had gotten himself injured on one of his exbeditions and she was the one assigned to look after him. That's how they met."
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: The Clown Swordsman

Post by WodanYmirthe2nd »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Wodan
As Sheva looked at Elric, her face blushed red very deeply, her expresion showed both embarrassment and shame, she then bowed down to him as if she was praising a God "Please forgive me Elric...I didn't mean to cause all of this..." She kept bowing her head apologetically at him, then stopping to look at him, her eyes actually watered a little as small drops of tears appear on her face "I hope I didn't ruin our night out..."
"Well, we can talk about that later, Missy." one of Elric's friends who is wearing a paint splattered paintball armor said, "But we should get outta here..."

"Let me guess..." Elric crossed his arms, "Cops?"

"Yep..." he confirmed.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

@Kaijin
Macy looked at T.J. with slight concern, seeing a tear drop from his eye, stopping her kiss slowly as a trail of saliva breaks "T.J...Was I too rough?" she asked, then wrapping her arms and pulling his head on her breasts as if she was trying to nurse a baby "Relax...I don't know what I did...but I promise I won't harm you...and besides..." Her hands gently stroke his cheek "Your the cutest and nicest human male I've ever met...all other called me a monster of grotesque intentions...it made me feel so bad...until my friend Mimika came to lighten me up...she was the one to help me through tough times..."

Mimika smiled as she walked like a cat towards T.J., giving him a reassuring smile "Thank you Macy...I promise you she will love you...and I will too..." The two of the girls then hug him
"Huh...?" I was still half dazed as she decided to break the kiss, with a concerned look on her eyes that I didn't know where it came from or what caused it, then my head was pulled on his breast, as she was trying to soothe a baby or something... And it was beginning to work... I couldn't tell why but I somehow felt at peace as she kept gently embracing me and her hands began softly caressing my cheek... Truth to be told I found her words hard to believe, I wouldn't call her a monster... even the fact that her wool has a narcotic effect on people can definitely be considered a hindrance though...

Then I could see how Mimika began making her way towards me with an alluring smile on her face, I could hear words... some sweet words coming out of her mouth... Those were words that I have heard before... and they weren't true... I wonder if I can really believe in them this time... I wonder if they will be true this time...
Her arms wrapped around me soft yet tightly it was a nice feeling... well... I guess that I can give them the chance to prove their words... I guess that time will tell, won't it?
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Shadow Mann2330
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Wife of the super Skrull

Post by Shadow Mann2330 »

@Shadowman
The horse like woman smiled at Victor, the horn on her head glistened with a faint aura "Oh my...such a clutsy man you are..." She giggled as she offered her hand "Please...you don't have to be so formal around me..." Her smile looked very calming

"Heh?" Helga felt another aura around her, this one was very, very bright "Hmm...I only know one type of Monster girl with that type of Demonic energy...It's a Unicorn..." She said

"Yea...Victor must have answered the survey as well..." Natasha added

Victor could hardly believe that had worked even now as she spoke to him offering her hand.
Victor stands on his own dusting himself as a feeling of cleanliness swept over him like a compulsion.
"I fear that i must be formal as I must ask something of you of the utmost importance."

"I Need your help, It is something I cannot do alone it has been driving me insane for most of my life."
"Please will you hear me out?" Victor asked

-------------

" A uni-what?" Misha said turning around to face the bedroom door concern growing on her face.
"Don't tell me she's gonna do what you did to me..." Misha said slowly walking twoards the door before stopping in her tracts.

"But If we leave them alone... Then Victor could finally get some relief and a break from all his hard work.." Misha said as she moves to collect her coat

" Okay girls were going out tonight! How about a bar or maybye we could hit the Mall what do you say?" Misha asked winking in the process
The only record of an illegal post inside the Moderator thread:
Re: Stuff To Do
Post by Shadow Mann2330 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:01 pm
I had heard that there was talk of custom titles a few days back.
Does that mean Mann can haz Girtibiliu?
:3
Re: Stuff To Do
Post by Tsar CUBE » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:02 pm
O_o
how the fuck.... can you even see this thread... it was meant for staff only O_o
X3
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Chaos
"Okay...here we go..." Seino said, positioning herself as her wet pussy started to drip on the tip of his dick, the feeling of her warm love juice coating the tip of his dick and some even seeping into Arc's Urethra. Her lips soon touched the tip of his dick as if it was kissing it, her warm folds felt amazing, but as she continued to lower herself, the lips of her pussy soon engulfs his dick as a sudden extreme heat could be felt, the heat was many more times hotter than any woman's vagina. Then finally dropping herself, a flesh tore inside her as blood came out, she didn't budge though, only a faint smile could be seen on her face, mixed with pleasure "Wah...it's in...it's really all the way in..."

@Tsar
"You know Hailey...we didn't even get a chance to go on an actual date with Tsar...you sure are a perv aren't you?" She teased Hailey behind Tsar

"You played along as well, so your just as bad as me..." Then looking at Tsar "Anyways..." Getting up, she stretches a little, grabbing her clothes from the ground "Why don't we go on an actual date love?" She asked

"Yea...that sounds wonderful..." Cassandra added as she got up soon after Hailey did, grabbing her clothes from the bed

@Hothead
Soon after a love session, Laura and Piko wake up, all rested as they look at Marthy, sleeping with them "Hehe...how cute huh Laura? We should do something nice for him huh? You still know how to cook right?" She asked

"Of course you idiot..." She remarked "Anyways...lets go...try not to wake Marthy up with your big mouth..." Laura said as she slowly got off from the bed, trying not to wake Marthy, Piko simply flew off from the bed "Come on...lets find his kitchen..." Piko followed Laura as they explored Marthy's apartment

@Kmon
"Me!? Loosing!? Such blasphemy is nothing but a lie!" She then starts to thrust her hips at a normal pace "I'll show you what this proud warrior is capable of!" She protested as she gave him a smile before moving her hips even faster, the sounds of their hips hitting each other fill the room with lewd noises

"Geez...you sure hate to loose huh?" Binka said

@Saiake
"Uaahh..." Reedia moaned loudly as she felt Sai's sperm fill her womb, covering and filling every space as some even spurt out of her pussy, the color was slightly pink since she still had blood in her vagina, but nonetheless she found the feeling to be extraordinary. Then a flow of energy fill both her and Sai, as if the surroundings around them wanted them to enjoy the sweet pleasure of lovemaking "It seems the aura of this world is working...I feel great!" Reedia said, hugging Sai "Come on...lets do some more okay" She said, her hands running down his cheek before planting a kiss on his mouth

@Scholar
"Interesting...so your father was an adventurer while your mother aided the sick and injured...how noble..." Aida said calmly "I want to tell your father and mother the truth...however I don't know if your mother will comply..." Aida said

"Well...why don't we find out?" Macy suddenly got up from the bed, then walking through the door

"Idiot! What are you doing!?" Aida said as she grabbed Kathy on her left bear ear "Do you realize what kind of crap your going to get us in if you just squeal?"

@Wodan
"Cops?" Sheva said curiously "Hmm...do the cops have any reference to the type of men that...enforce the law?" She said with a curious tone "Because in my world...we also have enforces of the law..." Tilting her glasses up, she looks at Elric "In any case...lets go..." She said grabbing his left hand and running, she was pretty fast as she simply pulled Elric like he was nothing "So...where is this bar?" She asked

@Kaijin
"Alrighty then..." Macy said softly, going down to T.J. crotch, she then proceeds to pull the zipper from his pants, showing his erect member "Wow...it's nice and big..." Macy then proceeded with her actions, slowly licking the shaft with her warm, wet tongue, mvoing up gently and slowly to the tip as she licks it with skill and precision "Hmm..." Moaning in pleasure as she soon sucks on the tip of his dick as if it was a lolipop

"Let me help..." Mimika said as she too started to lick his dick, any part of his dick that Macy couldn't lick, she would, but her tongue was different from Macy's, her's was rough like a cats

@Shadowman
"A bar heh? Sounds great!" Helga said with a happy tone as she happily hugged Misha

"Oh boy...the last thing I need is another drunk Helga...the last time you got drunk, I had to drag your dead ass from the bar for insulting a Succubus!" Natasha said with an annoyed look

"Oh come on...don't be so uptight! It's girls night out! And we should make it fun..." Helga replied

"Okay fine...but lets go to the mall first okay?" Natasha said to Helga

"Oh my...why of course dear...I'll do what I can to help..." The woman said "But I must let you know my name first...mine is Melona...I am a Unicorn...and you are?" she asked with a sincere smile

Monster Scholar
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Married and leaving.

Post by Monster Scholar »

"Well..." Ikorus pondered for a moment, "Let's wait until dinner, where we'll all be together. I guess then we can reveal the truth to them." Still, the idea of his mother's reaction to him having two inhuman girlfriends frightened him.

"So," he spoke up, trying to take his mind off of the matter, "What about you two? Where did you come from? What's your world like? I'm curious to know."
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Hothead
Soon after a love session, Laura and Piko wake up, all rested as they look at Marthy, sleeping with them "Hehe...how cute huh Laura? We should do something nice for him huh? You still know how to cook right?" She asked

"Of course you idiot..." She remarked "Anyways...lets go...try not to wake Marthy up with your big mouth..." Laura said as she slowly got off from the bed, trying not to wake Marthy, Piko simply flew off from the bed "Come on...lets find his kitchen..." Piko followed Laura as they explored Marthy's apartment
while searching his house Laura and Piko see a lot of things in Marthy's house such as a Plasma screen television in the living room with a couch and two chairs, a desk under the TV with video game devices and movies, a desk of drawings about various things, Piko even sees Yuki heading out of a room with grapes. the door leads to what looks like the kitchen inside are two refrigerators as Laura and Piko look, the white fridge contains the usual groceries like deli meats, cheese, milk and vegetables and condiments, but the other fridge, contains a lot of sweets ranging from cookies to cakes and even truffles.

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: The Clown Swordsman

Post by WodanYmirthe2nd »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Wodan
"Cops?" Sheva said curiously "Hmm...do the cops have any reference to the type of men that...enforce the law?" She said with a curious tone "Because in my world...we also have enforces of the law..." Tilting her glasses up, she looks at Elric "In any case...lets go..." She said grabbing his left hand and running, she was pretty fast as she simply pulled Elric like he was nothing "So...where is this bar?" She asked
"We'll try to get them away from you, Elric!" Paul said from afar, "See ya!"

"Okay." Elric said as he runs along with Sheva, "Sheva! Turn left at the first corner. Then turn right at the next corner that we'll be passing by."
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Saiake »

@Saiake
"Uaahh..." Reedia moaned loudly as she felt Sai's sperm fill her womb, covering and filling every space as some even spurt out of her pussy, the color was slightly pink since she still had blood in her vagina, but nonetheless she found the feeling to be extraordinary. Then a flow of energy fill both her and Sai, as if the surroundings around them wanted them to enjoy the sweet pleasure of lovemaking "It seems the aura of this world is working...I feel great!" Reedia said, hugging Sai "Come on...lets do some more okay" She said, her hands running down his cheek before planting a kiss on his mouth
*Sai hugs Reedia back and returns the kiss. he rolls over, while holding onto her, so that Reedia is on her back.*

Sai: yeah...lets.

*Sai sits up and places his hands on the sides of Reedia's waist. he presides to thrust his dick deep into Reedia, and pulling back slight, repetitively continuing this motion, all the while feeling the combinations of this worlds aura and Reedia's pussy pulsing, still very tight, sending him into a state of near euphoria*

Sai: Reedia, this is so incredible. i love you so much!

Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Scholar
"Ah yes...our world..." Aida said with a saddened tone "Well...our world isn't exactly peaceful...a group of people named the Order think where bad and want to eat humans and kill them for fun...but as you can see...where not all bad..." She said

"The Order basically told lies about us..." Kathy remarked "But other than that...our world is pretty nice...and there's even a land where Monster girls can live with humans..." They both smiled, then looking at Ikorus "so, whats your world like huh?"

@Hothead
"Wow...he sure has alot in his house doesn't heh?" Laura asked scratching her head "Tell you what Piko...why don't you work on the sweet whileI work on the meat and vegetables okay?" She said

"Sure! I can make the perfect cake!" Piko said proudly as she flew to the fridge full of sweet, grabbing a few cookies and truffles along the way as she looks for cake ingredients, finding flour and eggs as she uses magic to lift the heavy objects, while Laura quickly adapted into using the stove as she starts to cook some basic meals like a steak and rice, then cooking some vegetables

@Wodan
"Okay..." sheva said as she turned left at the first corner, then going right on the next. "Is that it?" She see's a building with a sign on it, neon colored red, it had the letters Bar on it

@Saiake
"Aww...your such a cutie...I love you to Sai..." she said, her tattoos glowing an Erie purple purple glow, aura starst to surround Sai and Reedia as feeling of strange, but pleasurable snesation fills both her and Sai "Sai...you feel that? Thats the feeling of my Demonic energy transferring to you...as we make love...you get ounces of my power...until you become an incubi..." She then thrust her pussy with his in rhythm, going deeper with each thrust

Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

@Kmon
"Me!? Loosing!? Such blasphemy is nothing but a lie!" She then starts to thrust her hips at a normal pace "I'll show you what this proud warrior is capable of!" She protested as she gave him a smile before moving her hips even faster, the sounds of their hips hitting each other fill the room with lewd noises.
Kevin smiled before increasing the pace to match hers as he said with mirth, "No need to get offended proud warrior maiden I just figured It would be the best way to stop you from worrying about the pain." he said leaning up so he could look her lust filied eyes before kissing at the nape of her neck down to the left areola of her left breast while playfully massaging the nipple of her right as he kept with a steady pace with her moans informing him he was doing the right thing.

At the same time Binka watched and heard the pair as the competed with each other before adding the comment of
"Geez...you sure hate to loose huh?" Binka said
"Hey I could relate and so could your new mother--in-law when you meet her Binka." He said with a smile " Why don't you bring back some Soda's from the fridge."

============================
Outside the Loft....

Outside the Loft a Black BMW and a Hummer with Diplomatic Plates on the front of their bumpers stops in front of the Loft as four women dressed in black suits take point...

One set consisted of two women Spanish and English decent both armed with a Micro Uzi's who looked around scanning the area on her left as they said "This area is clear ."

While the women on her left who looked of North Korean and Russian ethnicity did the same but carried HK MP5K's as they scanned to her right side while the they said said " This area is clear too my lady however you may want to see the front step someone pissed used a large sword on it,"

It was then an Japanese woman dressed in a Traditional Kimono step out of the back of the BMW. As she looked around anyone could notice the look of disappointment at the neighbourhood before she looked at the crack in the pavement hoping her son would be all right as rang the doorbell...

She hopped her son would be safe and answer the door...

If not she always had a copy of the key...

Inside the bedroom

As Kevin was busy pleasuring the in his arms the sound of a doorbell could be heard...

((EDIT)) :oops:
Last edited by Kmon13 on Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals