The Girl of your Dreams!

A Dating RP

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Re: The Girl of your Dreams!

Post by hothead1021 »

Marthy woke up feeling better than he'd ever felt in months, it was as if the whole world was more clear, the light was alot brighter and the air was more fresh, except the fact of the smell of sex on his bed. He cleaned and adjusted his glasses. he then went and got some clothes before going to the bathroom. he brushed his teeth and took a shower before getting dressed. He smelled food being made in the kitchen, he saw Laura making breakfast while Piko was making sweets. Marthy blushed a little from embarrassment "u-umm g-good morning Laura and Piko, umm well I guess you two now know I have a sort of weakness to sweets." This was true, although Marthy loved sweets he always made sure it lasts and to never eat too much.

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Cambion
Favorite Monster Type: Religious Types

Post by Saiake »

@Saiake
"Aww...your such a cutie...I love you to Sai..." she said, her tattoos glowing an Erie purple purple glow, aura starst to surround Sai and Reedia as feeling of strange, but pleasurable sensation fills both her and Sai "Sai...you feel that? Thats the feeling of my Demonic energy transferring to you...as we make love...you get ounces of my power...until you become an incubus..." She then thrust her pussy with his in rhythm, going deeper with each thrust
*Sai moans a bit at the feeling of both the demonic energy and the thrusting of both his and Reedia's hips together. he thinks back on what Reedia says*

Sai: an incubus...you mean I'm going to become a demon like you? that's wonderful!

*Sai thrusts all that much harder, feeling as if hes becoming 1 with her. suddenly he releases into her, once again filling her walls with his warm semen. he moans, than lays atop Reedia again, locking lips with her, and wrapping his warm slimy tongue around hers*

Should my eyes fail me, I will still see thee. Should my ears fail me, I will still hear thee. Should I lose my legs, I will still walk to thee. Should my voice depart, I will sing of thy. Should my arms break apart, I will hold thee with my very heart. Should my heart cease to pound, I will sing of thy with my soul. Should my soul be broken, then I shall... Embrace thee... With my blood...
Chaos
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Gentleman Lich
Favorite Monster Type: Oni, Ogre, Goblins and such

Post by Chaos »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Chaos
"Okay...here we go..." Seino said, positioning herself as her wet pussy started to drip on the tip of his dick, the feeling of her warm love juice coating the tip of his dick and some even seeping into Arc's Urethra. Her lips soon touched the tip of his dick as if it was kissing it, her warm folds felt amazing, but as she continued to lower herself, the lips of her pussy soon engulfs his dick as a sudden extreme heat could be felt, the heat was many more times hotter than any woman's vagina. Then finally dropping herself, a flesh tore inside her as blood came out, she didn't budge though, only a faint smile could be seen on her face, mixed with pleasure "Wah...it's in...it's really all the way in..."
The fluids that dripped from her soaked slit were amazing, and the wet heat only served to get his arousal even harder, throbbing agonizingly for her. The kiss of her nether lips elicits another moan from Arc, and then a gasp as she plunged his cock deep within her, barely feeling the pop of her virginity over the beautiful, tight, unnatural heat of her pussy. He could barely keep his wits about him, until he heard her voice speak. With a small amount of hesitation, he moved his left hands, and ever so softly, put it against and then stroked Seino's thigh. At the same moment, the right hand moves, and he plants it on the small of her back, rubbing slightly as he risked a glance into the dragon's brilliant eyes.
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Pokemonaces wrote:
@dragonstryke
"Aaahhh..." Elenei moaned as she felt his fingers digging teasing her pussy, she swallows his whole dick as she constantly bobs her head up and down, her tongue flickering inside her mouth as it licks and rubs the tip of his dick

"Oh thats it dear..." Enchantra moaned as she felt his tongue inside her, she rubs her pussy on his mouth some more, feeling his tongue inside her, her clit swelling from all the stimulation
Saiha continued licking the soft folds of Enchantra's pussy. Her moaning urged him to continue probing her warm flesh with his tongue. As he continued, he continually lapped up the deluge of juices flowing out of her.

While Elenei continued her assault on him, Saiha felt an orgasm swelling in him. With a short groan, he lifted his hips off the floor, pushing more into Elenei's mouth. A flood of hot, white fluid erupted from his shaft and into Elenei's mouth.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: The Clown Swordsman
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by WodanYmirthe2nd »

"Yeah... That..." Elric confirmed on what Sheva pointed at, "Shall we go in?"
Shadow Mann2330
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Wife of the super Skrull

Post by Shadow Mann2330 »

@Shadowman
"A bar heh? Sounds great!" Helga said with a happy tone as she happily hugged Misha

"Oh boy...the last thing I need is another drunk Helga...the last time you got drunk, I had to drag your dead ass from the bar for insulting a Succubus!" Natasha said with an annoyed look

"Oh come on...don't be so uptight! It's girls night out! And we should make it fun..." Helga replied

"Okay fine...but lets go to the mall first okay?" Natasha said to Helga

"I Must ask That you take my Sister back from were you came from, as quickly as you can, I won't let her life live like this anymore we have been running for too long, and I can't keep them away forever.
Eventfully Putin's men will find us and put an end to his loose ends, I'd want nothing more to see him dead at my hands... but Misha is too important to me to let her alone.
That's why i beg of you to take her with you when your business is concluded, I- i would like to come with her but, I don't know if i can let Putin live for what he has done."

Misha opens the door and walks with Helga and Natasha to the local mall searching for various clothing and even trying on new bra's and pantys. (XD)

Eventually the topic of discussion became onto Misha friends...
" So Natasha I have to ask you Can you fly fast with your wings? Its just that I wanted to know if we could fly...together' Misha asked looking at the size of natasha's wings that dual flight may be hard.

"And how long have you two known each other? you seem to know each other very well."
The only record of an illegal post inside the Moderator thread:
Re: Stuff To Do
Post by Shadow Mann2330 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:01 pm
I had heard that there was talk of custom titles a few days back.
Does that mean Mann can haz Girtibiliu?
:3
Post by Tsar CUBE » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:02 pm
O_o
how the fuck.... can you even see this thread... it was meant for staff only O_o
X3
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Kmon
"Sure..." Binka said as she got out from the bedroom

"Well then, lets continue..." Mayella said as she continued to pump Kevin, her pussy tightened around his dick as she keeps up her pace, but then the doorbell rang "Huh?"

"Heh?" Binka heard the doorbell, walking towards the door, she opens it "Yea?"

@Hothead
"Oh damn it! you woke up...just wait a little longer and dinner will be ready..." She said as she started to rush on cutting down the carrots as she at fast pace, it looked like she was about to cut her fingers off from the speed she was cutting

"Marthy!?" Piko was concerntrating on getting the Vanilla icecream top on the center of the cake, but lost her concentration as it fell on her "Cold!" She said flying out and shivering

@Saiake
Reedia enjoyed every moment as she indulges in making love with Sai, Kissing him lovingly as she feels his semen pour inside her, not feeling any fatigue, she only feels pleasure from sex. "You know...being incubi...your stamina and longevity...not to mention that you get to use magic like I..." She said, her eyes simply gazing him with a look filled with Lust towards him "So...is this what you just want to do for out date?" she teased as she licked his neck

@Chaos
Seino happily smiled at Arc "Don't be so nervous...you know...you can move your hips to if you like? I won't hurt you I promise...after all...you made me that delicious meal..." she then started thrusting her hips slowly as she places her claws genty on his shoulders, using them to elevate herself

@Dragonstryke
"HHMM!?" Elenei was surprised when he cummed inside her mouth, she simply took all of it as she tasted his warm, thick semen inside her mouth. Taking her mouth out, she coughs slightly "Eww...it's all sticky...but good..."

"Hmm?" Enchantra took her finger and tasted his semen "Wow...this is high quality...it taste so good...something I've never tasted before for sure..." She smiled and blushed as she took her vagina off from Saiha's mouth "How was it dear?" She asked him

@Wodan
"Of course..." Sheva said as she pulled Elric with her, bringing him with her as she opened the bar, inside was a couple of pooltable's, as well as some rough looking men as they all stared at Sheva "Not again..."She sighed as she simply walked pass them and to the vendor "Excuse me...do you have sake here?" she asked

@Shadowman
"Slow down young man..." Melona said "first of all...try to calm down...I don't even know who you are talking about..." She placed her hand on his right shoulder "And second...I'm sure this Misha will be fine...I sensed that she was with a Ghoul and Belzeebub...she will be fine by those two...just have faith..." She said "Anyways...what is your name?" She asked him again

"Well, I can fly yes, and well I can carry you. It's not that hard really, just takes a little effort as all..." She said with a smile

"And we got to know each other a long time ago...me and Natasha met when Natasha saw me starving one day...she fed me some food and helped me survive...in a way...I owe her my life..."
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Cambion
Favorite Monster Type: Religious Types

Post by Saiake »

@Saiake
Reedia enjoyed every moment as she indulges in making love with Sai, Kissing him lovingly as she feels his semen pour inside her, not feeling any fatigue, she only feels pleasure from sex. "You know...being incubi...your stamina and longevity...not to mention that you get to use magic like I..." She said, her eyes simply gazing him with a look filled with Lust towards him "So...is this what you just want to do for out date?" she teased as she licked his neck
Sai: yes...i want to be with you forever Reedia. i love you so much.

* Sai pulls his dick out of Reedia and slides down to her hips*

Sai: of course, you've made me cum twice already. i think its time i made you cum too.

*Sai wraps his arms around Reedia's gorgeous thighs,and lowers his head* Sai begins to slowly and softly lick her pussy, lapping up some of her juices that have begun to flow*

Should my eyes fail me, I will still see thee. Should my ears fail me, I will still hear thee. Should I lose my legs, I will still walk to thee. Should my voice depart, I will sing of thy. Should my arms break apart, I will hold thee with my very heart. Should my heart cease to pound, I will sing of thy with my soul. Should my soul be broken, then I shall... Embrace thee... With my blood...
Chaos
Moon
Moon

Post by Chaos »

Seino happily smiled at Arc "Don't be so nervous...you know...you can move your hips to if you like? I won't hurt you I promise...after all...you made me that delicious meal..." she then started thrusting her hips slowly as she places her claws genty on his shoulders, using them to elevate herself.
He gave a small nod at her suggestion, looking up at her as she pushed herself up, feeling the walls of her heated slit slide along his length. He tried to match her somewhat, lifting his hips whenever her warm tunnel started to come down. His gaze eventually fell back to her chest. His hand on her thigh squeezed, as he stared at her breasts, almost mesmerized by their soft, slow movement.
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

@Kmon
"Sure..." Binka said as she got out from the bedroom

"Well then, lets continue..." Mayella said as she continued to pump Kevin, her pussy tightened around his dick as she keeps up her pace, but then the doorbell rang "Huh?"
"Nevermind that love let's keep going I've never felt this way before and I'm going to enjoy it." he said has he kept his pace with her before kissing her once more before breaking the kiss as he said. "If anything Binka will handle it before coming back with our drinks."

============================
Loft front door
============================
"Heh?" Binka heard the doorbell, walking towards the door, she opens it "Yea?"

Binka was greeted by the sight of a the five women.The first being the Zipangu born woman that was in the picture sitting down beside Kevin dressed in a traditional kimono.The other four were the women that where the in picture that were dressed in the warrior garb of this realm. She also noticed the way each of them were scouting the area for threats while watching their mistress as she asked...

"Good evening miss I'm sorry to bother you but my name is Shiztoru Saeko may I enquire if my son Kevin Tyler still living here in this Loft?" The Woman said with a kind bow as she confirmed Binka's suspicions.

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Pokemonaces wrote:
@Dragonstryke
"HHMM!?" Elenei was surprised when he cummed inside her mouth, she simply took all of it as she tasted his warm, thick semen inside her mouth. Taking her mouth out, she coughs slightly "Eww...it's all sticky...but good..."

"Hmm?" Enchantra took her finger and tasted his semen "Wow...this is high quality...it taste so good...something I've never tasted before for sure..." She smiled and blushed as she took her vagina off from Saiha's mouth "How was it dear?" She asked him
Saiha lay on the floor. He opened his mouth to speak, but no words came out. It was hard for him to think of what to say. Instead, he turned red with embarrassment. How could he tell them it was better than he expected it to be, especially since it was his first time. He tried to avert his eyes to escape Enchantra's gaze. Also, though he had just cum, his penis was still hard and erect.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: The Clown Swordsman

Post by WodanYmirthe2nd »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Wodan
"Of course..." Sheva said as she pulled Elric with her, bringing him with her as she opened the bar, inside was a couple of pooltable's, as well as some rough looking men as they all stared at Sheva "Not again..."She sighed as she simply walked pass them and to the vendor "Excuse me...do you have sake here?" she asked
"Elric!" one of the men near the pool table came by and ruffled his hair, "It's been a while since you visited." he said, "How's Paul and the rest?"

"If they're lucky... Away from the cops..." Elric answered.

"Hahaha!" the other man said, "Those guys sure knows a lot about getting into shit." he then looked at Sheva, "Say, I didn't know that you have a girlfriend, Elric." he crossed his arms and smiled at her, "Tell me Miss. What's your name? And how did you find our little bro?"
Monster Scholar
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Married and leaving.

Post by Monster Scholar »

Ikorus blinked as they described their world. Why would people spread lies about them? From what he experienced with Aida and Kathy, they seemed really nice. Still, he was curious to meet more like them, to see what their world is like.

"Well, not a lot I can say about this world," he said, sitting back on the bed, "It's mainly just us humans here. We don't have any Monster Girls, though we do have plenty to keep us entertained. TV, clubs, amusement parks, camping, plenty of things."
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Hothead
"Oh damn it! you woke up...just wait a little longer and dinner will be ready..." She said as she started to rush on cutting down the carrots as she at fast pace, it looked like she was about to cut her fingers off from the speed she was cutting

"Marthy!?" Piko was concerntrating on getting the Vanilla icecream top on the center of the cake, but lost her concentration as it fell on her "Cold!" She said flying out and shivering
Marthy chuckled as he held Laura's Hand in order for her to slow down and then lifted Piko from the Ice cream and gave her a paper towel for her to clean herself "you guys don't have to rush, I don't mind the wait, just don't hurt yourselves on my accord, now lets see." Marthy took out a rather large bowl and filled it with warm water "Piko that ice cream will leave you sticky even if you dry yourself so you might wanna take a bath alright?" He said with a smile

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Saiake
"Uwaahh...Sai..." Reedia moaned happily, placing her right hand on his head as she pushes his mouth deeper inside her moist pussy, feeling his tongue lcik her folds and drink her love juices. The sensation brings her to her climax "I'm cumming!" She said before releasing alot of her love juices all over Sai's face and in his mouth

@Chaos
"aww geez..." She said smiling down at Arc "Come here..." She pulls Arc's body, then pressing his face on her breasts, the soft and warm feeling of her breasts could be felt all over his head "You can do whatever you wish with them love..." Thrusting her hips even faster than before, her very warm flesh gripping his dick even more tightly than before

@Kmon
"Yea your right..." Mayella said, then she suddenly increased her speed, the sounds of their hips hitting each other increased "I won't loose to you! I'll make you cum first before me..." She said, pulling Kevin up with her on a sitting position and kissing him deeply on his lips, swirling her tongue around his

"Oh..." She then recognized her form the picture in Kevin's training room "Oh my...your his mother..." Binka blushed as she suddenly bowed back "Oh please...no need for hospitality...and..." She then hears moans from the bedroom "U'm...well you son you see...I'm his Girlfriend...my name is Binka...and I have a friend named Mayella...she is also his...Girlfriend..."

@dragonstryke
"Want more..." Elenei moaned as she got on top of Saiha, her dripping wet pussy, she then drops her hips, a flesh inside her vagina tore as her virginity was taken from her, but she didn't even buldge as she shakes and drops her hips down on his repeatedly like a dog on heat, she lays on his body as her soft breasts touch his chest, she then reaches over to his mouth and kisses him deeply, her tongue constantly licking his own as if she was addicted to him

"Well well...Elenei's really getting into it..." Enchantra said smiling as she watched

@Wodan
"Oh...well uh...my name is Sheva..." She said bowing "And well..it's more like he found me...he took a survey and based on it's results...I came as the perfect match...and so far that is true." She blushed and kissed Elric on the cheek "Anyways...you boys ever drinked before?" She took out her bottle of sake "Because I gurantee to you all that all of you will be intoxicated in one gulp..." She smiled "Why don't you try it dear?" She asked Elric

@Scholar
"Well...we can see that there is plenty of stuff to do here..." Aida said as she smiled at Ikorus "But nothing beats it to spending time with you..." She said softly as she kisses his cheek, Kathy did the same

"Hey...speaking of dinner, I wonder how your mother and father would like the taste of this honey...you seemed to really like it..." She said, having half of a jar left

@Hothead
"Oh okay..." Laura said as she slowed her pace down

"Oh thanks Marthy..." Piko said as she flew to the bowl of hot water "Aaahhh....much better..." she said as she starts to rinse herself clean and heat herself up

"Anyways Marthy...good morning...I hope you slept well..." Laura casually asked as she placed the slice carrots into the pot of boiling hot water, along with some other vegetables like cabbage
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
Shadow Mann2330
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Wife of the super Skrull

Post by Shadow Mann2330 »

@Shadowman
"Slow down young man..." Melona said "first of all...try to calm down...I don't even know who you are talking about..." She placed her hand on his right shoulder "And second...I'm sure this Misha will be fine...I sensed that she was with a Ghoul and Belzeebub...she will be fine by those two...just have faith..." She said "Anyways...what is your name?" She asked him again
"My name is Victor Romanov 14th son of Vorskev Romanov, and one of the two last surviving member of the Romanov royal family." VIctor responds showing his Royal upbringings
Misha does not know... She was too young when they televised the public executions, I did not allow her to watch, she has no idea of her actual upbringing I decided it would be better that way."
"After the executions I took Misha and fled, for months we were chased by Putin's forces trying to finish the mess he started, but i managed to escape Russia and we came here to Japan. I don't really know anything about you or your world but i know that Misha will be safe there, more importantly she can live her life how she wants to live it, not shut up in some tiny apartment."
"I care not about what happens to me, my life has been hard yes but It only has made me harder, I can cope with death Miss Melona, and I would not regret trading my life for Putin's. But no many can endure an entire Government for long, my resources have run dry even working 3 jobs isn't enough to pay the rent, we will be evicted and forced to move again.I truly fear that moment it gives them the perfect time to strike That is why i am so forward Miss Melona." Victor ends in a deep Bow.

"Well, I can fly yes, and well I can carry you. It's not that hard really, just takes a little effort as all..." She said with a smile

"And we got to know each other a long time ago...me and Natasha met when Natasha saw me starving one day...she fed me some food and helped me survive...in a way...I owe her my life..."[/quote]

"Its good to know that you share such a close bond with each other.." Misha said her eyes watering a tiny bit.
"I hope that we can share the same kind of bond together I really do!" Misha said wiping the tears from her eyes
"I really like you both of you and I Kinda want to get to know you better, I think that you girls are...special to me and im sure Victor will come around to you just fine."
"But I don't want Victor to love you- either of you like I do" Misha whispered as she closed the gap between the friends
The only record of an illegal post inside the Moderator thread:
Post by Shadow Mann2330 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:01 pm
I had heard that there was talk of custom titles a few days back.
Does that mean Mann can haz Girtibiliu?
:3
Post by Tsar CUBE » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:02 pm
O_o
how the fuck.... can you even see this thread... it was meant for staff only O_o
X3
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

[quote]@Kmon
"Yea, your right..." Mayella said, then she suddenly increased her speed, and the sounds of their hips hitting each other increased "I won't lose to you! I'll make you cum first before me..." She said, pulling Kevin up with her in a sitting position and kissing him deeply on his lips, swirling her tongue around his.[/quote]

Kevin could already see Mayella was really not into losing as she not only declared it but she pulled him up into a sitting position while kissing him and while at the same time, he thrust up into her womb deeper and deeper until he could feel his cock head pressing into her cervix while grinding her pussy about his cock. He could feel her attempting to milk him with the muscles of her inner folds as she was taking it to the next level as he felt almost ready to cum. "You just might Mayella now let's see how you like this." before holding on to her hips and hitting her spot even deeper hearing her moan even louder.

=====================
Loft Front door
======================

[quote]"Oh..." She then recognized her from the picture in Kevin's training room "Oh my...your his mother..." Binka blushed as she suddenly bowed back "Oh please...no need for hospitality...and..." She then hears moans from the bedroom "U'm...well you son you see...I'm his Girlfriend...my name is Binka...and I have a friend named Mayella...she is also his...Girlfriend..."[/quote]

Shiztoru Saeko Smiled as she watched as Binka, the young woman named in the cosplay outfit bowed to her in respect and acknowledged herself as her son's girlfriend, however, she was also surprised to hear that he had a second girlfriend already seeing the prospect of double the grandchildren to spoil...

Then she noticed the tale was really aflame and acting of its own as it swayed to the left and the right. But for now, she was happy to come to his loft and not hear the sound of that Latino mutt of a whore arguing with her son...

"So my son found two wonderful women of both exotic strength and beauty," she said with a smile. "Well let me in child I have many questions to ask you and your friend when she is finished enjoying her fun with my son." then she looked to the Man in the car Hans you and the other security detail go pick up something American like those buffalo wings my son likes so much. and make sure to get lots of napkins too.

The man in the car nodded before pulling off in the BMW while the Hummer followed. When it was gone she looked to the group of women beside her "Ladies go inside and go directly to the Dojo. While you are down there Make sure his weapons are perfectly in order and well kept.

The women nodded and entered the loft walking past Binka each of them walking past the salamander and introducing themselves before saying a small word...

The first one to greet Binka before heading to the dojo was a woman who wore her long raven black hair in a ponytail, She had a 5'4'' athletic build but the Salamander could still notice the muscle and smiled as she introduced herself. "Madrid Montoya (Spanish) Thank you for getting rid of the pampered poodle...before I did." before heading toward the dojo.

Then Burnett woman introduced herself as "Honour Gwendolyn Taylor (British) please take care of him and know if you need anything from us... ask it." she said as she also headed toward the dojo.

Then the other woman who looks as if she was from Zipangu approached the Salamander and said "Li Kou-Jiel (North Korean)may you live in interesting times with the young master Lady Binka." she said before walking to the basement before she could ask what she meant by that.

But the tall Amazon of a woman approached Binka and smiled as she said " Nyssa Braga (Russian), Comrade, and Jiel was just wishing you an adventurous life just now." she said with an accent of her homeland with a smile. "We must talk later over drink yes."

"Nyssa what have I told you about drinking on the job!" Saeko reminded her.

"Okay I know no drinking alcohol on the job Colonel geez." said the Russian as she went downstairs before muttering something under her breath in her homeland's tongue.

When they all went into the basement Kevin's mother say down on the couch and said "Now before we begin let's start with the obvious and don't take it as insulting mind but you aren't a normal human being are you?" she said with a smile.
Last edited by Kmon13 on Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:45 am, edited 9 times in total.

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Chaos
Moon
Moon

Post by Chaos »

"aww geez..." She said smiling down at Arc "Come here..." She pulls Arc's body, then pressing his face on her breasts, the soft and warm feeling of her breasts could be felt all over his head "You can do whatever you wish with them love..." Thrusting her hips even faster than before, her very warm flesh gripping his dick even more tightly than before.
As his face was pressed tight up against her hot, soft breasts, he lets out a muffled murmur of surprise. After only a few seconds, he pressed himself closer into the wonderful valley, both his hands now moving around her back, wandering to her rear. He gave a small squeeze, and then with more confidence, thrust back into her, feeling his arousal throb and pulse inside her, ready to explode any moment.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

@Kaijin
"Alrighty then..." Macy said softly, going down to T.J. crotch, she then proceeds to pull the zipper from his pants, showing his erect member "Wow...it's nice and big..." Macy then proceeded with her actions, slowly licking the shaft with her warm, wet tongue, mvoing up gently and slowly to the tip as she licks it with skill and precision "Hmm..." Moaning in pleasure as she soon sucks on the tip of his dick as if it was a lolipop

"Let me help..." Mimika said as she too started to lick his dick, any part of his dick that Macy couldn't lick, she would, but her tongue was different from Macy's, her's was rough like a cats
"Uwa? W...w...wa...wait... wha...?" The wool effect began disspipating due to the shock of seeing how the usually calm Macy became so bold and straightforward to just unzip my pants out of the blue. Then she just stared at my manhood almost entranced by it... then she began sucking it, slowly... softly... at first it might seem that she didn't know what she was doing... but she was really skillful at this... she perfectly knew what to do and I could perfectly notice that as pleasure began taking over my body... I could feel how jolts began running down my spine "Macy... wha... what are you do... Aaaaaah!"

The she focused on tip of the now fully and painfully erect manhood, taking care of it with utmost precision... sucking on it as if it were a lollipop... It felt great, incredibly great... I was beginning to lose my mind...
As if Macy's assault wasn't enough, Mimika decided to follow her friend's idea and joined her, taking care of the parts that Macy wasn't focusing on, her tongue began running on my shaft... slowly...up...and down... Her tongue was as rough as a cat's, but still it managed to sent out pangs of pleasure through my body that reached its peak as her tongue went all the way down, focusing on my testicles as Macy kept sucking on my tip as if it were the most deliicious of candies... I was reaching my limit, but it was too amazing that I didn't want it to stop... My hands instinctively were placed on their heads and I began petting them gently as I couldn't stop panting and moaning... "G...god... M...more... Don't stooooop...!"
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Monster Scholar
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Married and leaving.

Post by Monster Scholar »

Ikorus' eyes widened when Kathy mentioned the honey. "Erm, I think we should wait until a little later for you to give them the honey Kathy." The last thing he needed to see, was his parents going all crazy and doing it right in front of him. Sure, he didn't mind doing it with these two, but seeing your own parents doing it in front of you is enough to mentally scar you.

The white haired young man then smiled, gently holding his two girlfriends together. He was really fond of these two now, despite the short amount of time they spent together. Down below, he began to smell something good. Looked like his dear mother was starting to cook dinner.

Then there was a small clatter of something being dropped.

Sounded like his father was trying to help.