The Girl of your Dreams!

A Dating RP

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Re: The Girl of your Dreams!

Post by hothead1021 »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Hothead
"Oh okay..." Laura said as she slowed her pace down

"Oh thanks Marthy..." Piko said as she flew to the bowl of hot water "Aaahhh....much better..." she said as she starts to rinse herself clean and heat herself up

"Anyways Marthy...good morning...I hope you slept well..." Laura casually asked as she placed the slice carrots into the pot of boiling hot water, along with some other vegetables like cabbage
Marthy smiled as he placed some soap in Piko's water "Good Morning Laura, and yes, I did sleep well, one of the best night sleeps i've ever had, thank you two for that." Marthy petted Piko's head as he moved his hand through the water gently to feel it's warmth "what you're making really smells good."

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: The Clown Swordsman
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by WodanYmirthe2nd »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Wodan
"Oh...well uh...my name is Sheva..." She said bowing "And well..it's more like he found me...he took a survey and based on it's results...I came as the perfect match...and so far that is true." She blushed and kissed Elric on the cheek "Anyways...you boys ever drinked before?" She took out her bottle of sake "Because I gurantee to you all that all of you will be intoxicated in one gulp..." She smiled "Why don't you try it dear?" She asked Elric
"Okay..." Elric took a gulp of sake and shivered at the taste of it, "Guh... I remembered the reason why I don't drink alcohol all the time..." he quietly said as he shook his head, "They always taste weird..."
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Cambion
Favorite Monster Type: Religious Types

Post by Saiake »

@Saiake
"Uwaahh...Sai..." Reedia moaned happily, placing her right hand on his head as she pushes his mouth deeper inside her moist pussy, feeling his tongue lcik her folds and drink her love juices. The sensation brings her to her climax "I'm cumming!" She said before releasing a lot of her love juices all over Sai's face and in his mouth
*Sai laps up most of the love juices that have sprayed forth from Reedia. he lets go of her thighs and looks up at her, smiling*

Sai: You taste amazing Reedia. i hope I've made you feel really good.

*Sai slides u and lays on her, sliding his arm under her, he wraps his arms around her chest, and he proceeds to lock his legs with hers. Sai cuddles with her, showering Reedia with love an affection, rubbing her back and feathery wings with 1 hand, and the curvature of her stellar body with his other. he begins kissing her on the neck repetitively, slowly moving up til their lips meet*

Sai: I love You Reedia <3

Should my eyes fail me, I will still see thee. Should my ears fail me, I will still hear thee. Should I lose my legs, I will still walk to thee. Should my voice depart, I will sing of thy. Should my arms break apart, I will hold thee with my very heart. Should my heart cease to pound, I will sing of thy with my soul. Should my soul be broken, then I shall... Embrace thee... With my blood...
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Shadowman
"I see...well while I still have trouble grasping your troubles young man...I can't allow you or any of your sister to get killed..." Melona then gently placed her hands on his face "Tell you what...I'll confront these bad people and see if I can't help you out huh?" She then smiled at him

"Of course dear...we will never leave you..." Natasha said as she kissed Misha on the cheek

"Yea, and don't worry about your brother...Unicorns are literally some of the best wives any man can have..." Helga said

@Kmon
"WHAT!? NO...I'M CUMMING!" Mayella yelled out, holding Kevin tightly as she releases her love juices, feeling his dick hit deep inside her was too much to bear, covering his penis with her juices "Damn you...no fair..." She whined as she blushed in embarrassment "Fine...I guess someone like you who can handle Amazoness sexual skills is more than a match..."She suddenly blushed, looking away "And...I love you because of that..." She said softly and quietly

"Oh of course..." Binka said moving out of the way "And please...feel free to ask any questions regarding him and my friend...her name is Mayella..." She said "Anyways...I am a proud Salamander warrior of my world...and I am honored to meet the one who raised such a fine warrior like Kevin...as well as a fine lover..." she blushed

@Chaos
"Okay...I think it's time to end this huh?" Her vagina then heated up even more and got even tighter, moaning at the sensation of his dick, she thrust her hips as fast as she could, letting out moans of ecstasy as as she leans down to kiss him on the lips "My love..." She said softly

@Kaijin
"Hehe...I'm glad you enjoy it..." Macy said with a lustful and calm smile. Focusing her attention on the tip of his penis as she starts to lick at his urethra, sucking on it gently as if she was trying to suck out his semen

"What about this?" Mimika then whispered to Macy, as they both nodded and smield at T.J., then suddenly work together as both Macy and Mimika lick the tip of his dick with their tongues, the strange combination of Macy's smooth tongue and Mimika's rough tongue causes pleasure beyond anything any man could feel

@Scholar
"Oh...I can smell food..." Kathy said as her stomach growled "Oh I'm hungry now..." she whined

"Your always hungry you bottomless pig..." Aida teased, but her stomach growled as well

"Your the one to talk...I don't go wasting my energy fighting like you do." They both then start to argue "Besides...those fat thighs of yours should be a clear indication that you should go on a diet!"

"Oh yea!? Then tell me, whats all that meat on your hips huh!? Trying to impress Ikorus with all those curves!?

@Hothead
"Thank you..." Laura said as she blushed, looking at Marthy "It's done..." She places the food on the table, it was a steak meal with rice and a side of BBQ sauce she found on the table, then some wine where added in the meat to give it flavor "There you go...I don't know the materials of your world...but hopefully this taste good for you..." She said

"And I'm done too!" Piko said, apparently she made a decent sized cake, enough for 3 slices, it was a simple Vanilla frosted cake with cookies and truffle pieces layed out on the top

@Wodan
"Wow...I'm surprised you took it so well...this is 70% rice alcohol Sake...and it's made with a special ingredient called Demon fruit..." She said as she took one sip, thats all it took as she suddenly dropped the bottle and blushed furiously red. Sheva looked at Elric with a lustful eyes, she hugs him in a rather loving manner "Hey Elric...did you suddenly just get even more handsome than I remember?" She asked, clearly drunk

@Saiake
"I know...I do too..." Her chained tail wrapped around Sai as the Demonic energy start to gatehr around herself and Sai, her markings glew even more brightly "Sai...you gacve me so much of your spirit energy...I don't know how powerful you made me as a dark priestess...but I am awfully glad you did...and it's time I return the favor..." Her demonic energy starts to focus on Sai "It's not enough to fully transform you...but..." Sai's eyes start to change to dark red
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Cambion
Favorite Monster Type: Religious Types

Post by Saiake »

@Saiake
"I know...I do too..." Her chained tail wrapped around Sai as the Demonic energy start to gatehr around herself and Sai, her markings glew even more brightly "Sai...you gave me so much of your spirit energy...I don't know how powerful you made me as a dark priestess...but I am awfully glad you did...and it's time I return the favor..." Her demonic energy starts to focus on Sai "It's not enough to fully transform you...but..." Sai's eyes start to change to dark red
*Sai looks at her questioningly. the dark energy feels good but he has no idea what changes are going on*

Sai: Reedia...whats going on. what exactly are you doing to me.

Should my eyes fail me, I will still see thee. Should my ears fail me, I will still hear thee. Should I lose my legs, I will still walk to thee. Should my voice depart, I will sing of thy. Should my arms break apart, I will hold thee with my very heart. Should my heart cease to pound, I will sing of thy with my soul. Should my soul be broken, then I shall... Embrace thee... With my blood...
Chaos
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Gentleman Lich
Favorite Monster Type: Oni, Ogre, Goblins and such

Post by Chaos »

Pokemonaces wrote:
@Chaos
"Okay...I think it's time to end this huh?" Her vagina then heated up even more and got even tighter, moaning at the sensation of his dick, she thrust her hips as fast as she could, letting out moans of ecstasy as as she leans down to kiss him on the lips "My love..." She said softly
Arc moaned against her in ecstacy as her slit tightened, and heated up even further. He leaned his head upwards, and met her kiss, returning it with vigour as he made one final, hilt deep thrust into her, filling her up with his eager seed.
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess

Pokemonaces wrote: @Wodan
"Wow...I'm surprised you took it so well...this is 70% rice alcohol Sake...and it's made with a special ingredient called Demon fruit..." She said as she took one sip, thats all it took as she suddenly dropped the bottle and blushed furiously red. Sheva looked at Elric with a lustful eyes, she hugs him in a rather loving manner "Hey Elric...did you suddenly just get even more handsome than I remember?" She asked, clearly drunk
Even after drinking a few more shots of sake, Elric is still fresh looking. Though deep inside him, he felt drunk and sleepy. Sheva started to see things as of that moment, calling him handsome and such. Elric answered as coherently as possible...

"Nope..." he said as he took another shot and keeping his head together (which he is slowly losing), "I'm shtill... The same guy who looks quite average..." he added.

"Say Elric..." the bartender said as he watches him and Sheva behind his counter, "Are you all right? I think that this is the first time that I saw you getting drunk..."

"I'm fine, Vans..." Elric said, his voice starting to slur a bit, "I'm shtill freshh..." as he drunk another cup, "Okay... Mayyybe not... Maybe itsh time for us to... go home..."
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

@Kmon
"WHAT!? NO...I'M CUMMING!" Mayella yelled out, holding Kevin tightly as she releases her love juices, feeling his dick hit deep inside her was too much to bear, covering his penis with her juices "Damn you...no fair..." She whined as she blushed in embarrassment "Fine...I guess someone like you who can handle Amazoness sexual skills is more than a match..."She suddenly blushed, looking away "And...I love you because of that..." She said softly and quietly
"OH SHIT I'M CUMMING TOO!" Kevin said before as he was held by her shooting his load directly into her womb making her the Amazoness shudder as she climaxed covering his cock with her juices " Don't worry Mayella it was a tie if anything my mother raised me to treat a woman well." He said with a smile has he held her close "and know this my love it means a lot to have you and Binka in my life and a swear by our family's honour that I will treat you like the goddess you are, now would you like to relax here for a bit or would you like to use the showers right now because I think my mother arrived early.... she tends to do that if her job as a if she setting up security for a diplomatic visit for a VIP, plus I could smell the gun oil from here meaning she brought members of my old team to visit too.

========================
Loft living room...
========================
"Oh of course..." Binka said moving out of the way "And please...feel free to ask any questions regarding him and my friend...her name is Mayella..." She said "Anyways...I am a proud Salamander warrior of my world...and I am honored to meet the one who raised such a fine warrior like Kevin...as well as a fine lover..." she blushed
"That's good to hear my son is treating you and your friend well Binka," she said with a smile that would rival a Lilim "When my son refused to return home and accept a teaching job it started to make me worry for his safety but hearing that her son has the power and will to please two exotic women from another race make a mother proud." she said before asking "So please tell me about your world I could already see that you are a warrior and must have quite a few story to tell before should I expect my son and your friend to come out of that back room." she said with a smile before hearing "WHAT!? NO...I'M CUMMING!" Mayella's voice could be heard before Kevin's voice soon followed"OH SHIT I'M CUMMING TOO!" hearing that alone made the Saeko envision the Salamander in a wedding dress or kimono before saying. "Oh and please would you could call me Saeko or Mother because I believe you'll be doing it often since you and your friend will soon be members of the Shiztoru family."

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

"Thank you..." Laura said as she blushed, looking at Marthy "It's done..." She places the food on the table, it was a steak meal with rice and a side of BBQ sauce she found on the table, then some wine where added in the meat to give it flavor "There you go...I don't know the materials of your world...but hopefully this taste good for you..." She said

"And I'm done too!" Piko said, apparently she made a decent sized cake, enough for 3 slices, it was a simple Vanilla frosted cake with cookies and truffle pieces layed out on the top
"Oh thank you both." Marthy said as he began to eat the food, he smiled as he ate as he liked the taste of the food "This is very well made Laura, I must say, it's better than any steaks I've ever made." He then took a bite out of his cake to see how it tastes and looked very happy "woow, Piko the cake is very well made, the cake isn't too moist or too hard, and I love the use of the truffles to decorate the cake as well." Marthy chuckled, he was very pleased with the food he received, he hugged Laura and Piko, even if she was still a little wet.

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Well, I did happen to ask Ace over PM if it's cool, and as far as I know he's told me it's alright, so here goes.
Name: Harvey Reynolds

Appearance: Lanky build overall with some slight muscle tone going through each limb. Shoulder-length black hair with a hanging bang over his left eye. Eyes are a darkened hazel color. Facial features are better-looking than most, but not pretty-boy worthy. Wears a black hoodie with shaggy red sweatpants and white sneakers.

Likes: Video games, things that amuse him, reading, writing, anime, manga, cartoons, meat

Dislikes: annoying people, most vegetables, unnecessary work, uptight people, snobbish people

Personality: Somewhat Mischievous, blunt, honest, respectful to those that deserve it

Bio: Harvey left the nest at the tender age of 18. It wasn't very long before he settled himself into a quaint little apartment building and began fending for himself. His father was always a jerk to him growing up, turning his previously friendly personality towards most into a pessimistic and untrusting human being who no respect for anyone but those that can show respect towards him in return. Though a recluse, he does a bit of self-training in the basement of his apartment, that resulted in a little bit of muscle for his troubles as the months rolled by, though he only did it so as not to become one of the obese types he saw on TV.
Taking a moment to check up on a forum of his that he hadn't visited in quite a while, Harvey began to surf through the update pages, when suddenly an email notification showed on the corner of his computer screen. Usually he doesn't receive mail from anyone, so out of morbid curiosity he chose to open and view it.

" 'Girl of Your Dreams?' What's this bullshit?" Harvey questioned aloud.

He thought for a moment and despite his best interests to curb his boredom, it didn't seem like anything interesting would be happening that day, so he decided to humor the survey and see what came about.

"Eh, guess I'll give it a shot. Suppose I got nothing to lose anyway since it ain't real or anything." Harvey decided, giving the mouse a click after agreeing to the survey's proposal.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Monster Scholar
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Married and leaving.

Post by Monster Scholar »

Seeing his two girlfriends beginning to argue, Ikorus immediately sprang up from the bed, placing himself between the two.

Ladies, please! You're both equally attractive! And I can assure you you're both very beautiful to me!"

"Ahem."

Ikorus' eyes almost bugged out of his head, his face turning bright red when he saw his father standing in the doorway. Just how long had he been there? What had he heard?

"Dad...I..."

His father chuckled and smiled, "Your mother wants you to know dinner will be ready shortly. We'd like it if your 'friends' would join us." He gave another chuckle as he turned and left, leaving the flabbergasted teenager with his two girlfriends.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Saiake
Reedia smiled a Sai "Simple dear...as I said...you will turn into an incubi the more times you and I make love...with that plus the aura around us...your already starting to change...like you eyes..." She blushed "It's not a bad thing..." Kissing Sai on the Cheeks "Want to look around? Or do you just want to stay here dear? I'm happy with whatever decision you make..."

@Chaos
"Arc..." Seino moaned as she felt his warm semen pour inside her womb, giving him a pleased smile "I hope it felt good for you dear..." Seino said before kissing him one more time, the heat that builds up inside her body intensify as her body temperature increased even more, feeling happiness towards Arc

@Wodan
"Yea sure...lets..." Sheva said between slurs as she kept drinking the sake bottle "Come one before I get too drunk to even move..." She then tackles Elric from behind, her face giving of a lustful smile "Hey...you know...we should do it here love..." She said not feeling like herself

@Kmon
"I think we should take a shower...perhaps it would be better to greet ourselves to your mother..." Mayella said as she got up to stretch, then going to the shower "Coming? It would be faster if you and I were to clean each other...right..." She said blushing

"Oh...sure...mother..." Binka said, blushing as she heard Mayella and Kevin "And we would be honored to be part of your family...and I'm sure my mother and father and my friends mother and father would be honored as well..." She said

@Hothead
"Oh please...if you stayed in your bed a bit more...perhaps I could have cooked something beyond this...pathetic excuse for a meal but...I'm awfully glad you think I'm a good cook..." Laura said

"Oh don't be so hard on yourself Laura...your food are always good...they always fill me up!" Piko said with an enthusiastic smile as she took a bite of the cake "And thanks Marthy...I tried my best, though it looks too simple so I'll work hard next time!"

@Flash
As Harvey opened up the survey, a series of question pop up
1. What kind of Girls are you into?
A. Flat
B. Busty
C. Don't care

2. What kind of Personality do you like in a girl. You can chose up to 4
A. Kind
B. Assertive
C. Tsundere
D. Yandere
E. Shy
F. Hyperactive
G. Forceful
H. Gentle
I. Simple

3. Do you like girls who are...
A. Older than you
B. Younger than you
C. Don't care

4. Would you stay devoted to your girl?
A. Yes
B. No

5. Do you want them to be devoted to you?
A. Yes
B. No

6. Can you handle more than one Girl?
A. Yes
B. No

@Scholar
"Sorry..." Kathy and Aida said to each other, then at Ikorus

"Well then...lets us go...we can't keep your parents waiting now can we?" Aida said as she got up, straightening her hair as Kathy got up as well, stretching herself "Come on Ikorus..." Aida said as she grabbed his left hand

"Hey, let me get in on this..." Kathy said a she grabbed his right hand
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Chaos
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Gentleman Lich
Favorite Monster Type: Oni, Ogre, Goblins and such

Post by Chaos »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Chaos
"Arc..." Seino moaned as she felt his warm semen pour inside her womb, giving him a pleased smile "I hope it felt good for you dear..." Seino said before kissing him one more time, the heat that builds up inside her body intensify as her body temperature increased even more, feeling happiness towards Arc
It had indeed felt wonderful for Arc. He kissed her back, feeling her hot body seem to smolder with happiness. When he finally broke free of the kiss, he smiled, looking slightly disheveled, and tired after their spontaneous romp. "It...was beyond wonderful Seino." He said, breathless as he looked up into her eyes, shining like twin gold coins.
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Pokemonaces wrote: @Flash
As Harvey opened up the survey, a series of questions popped up.

1. What kind of Girls are you into?
A. Flat
B. Busty
C. Don't care
"Hmm.....Well, while normally I'd say this doesn't matter to me either way, I can at least admit that I stare at the stacked ones a bit longer than I should...."

*Chooses B*
2. What kind of Personality do you like in a girl. You can chose up to 4
A. Kind
B. Assertive
C. Tsundere
D. Yandere
E. Shy
F. Hyperactive
G. Forceful
H. Gentle
I. Simple
"Well, I'd definitely love the assertive type of girls. Nothing hotter than a gal that can take a guy just as hard as he takes her. Be nice if she was kind behind that too, since bitches ain't cool. Speaking of, Tsunderes would get on my nerves in a heartbeat. If I'm gonna be called an idiot every time I speak, might as boot her outta my damn house. Yanderes are fricking nuts, so no. Don't think I'd have the patience to deal with the shy ones for too long, so another no-go there as well. People that can't sit still are a pain, so that's a DEFINITE red flag........I have a feeling forceful translates into pushy....I really hate the pushy types. Hmm.....well, gentle types WOULD be good, but then that'd clash with my earlier choice for assertiveness, so regrettably no. Simple probly means they're ditzy as hell and I seriously might start imagining ways to hurt her if that ditziness caused trouble soooo....best to screw that one for her own safety there...."

*Chooses A and B*
3. Do you like girls who are...
A. Older than you
B. Younger than you
C. Don't care
"Huh. Well MILFs are most definitely awesome, but I suppose if given the choice I'd prefer to be the older one there."

*Chooses B*
4. Would you stay devoted to your girl?
A. Yes
B. No
"This question is asked, why?"

*Chooses A*
5. Do you want them to be devoted to you?
A. Yes
B. No
"Wow. A real genius quizzer here."

*Chooses A*
6. Can you handle more than one Girl?
A. Yes
B. No
"Eh? This thing even allows a harem option? ........Welllll....that IS every man's dream after all, but somehow I don't see myself bein' able to multitask like that...."

*Chooses B*

With the choices completed, Harvey then clicked Submit.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

@Kmon
"I think we should take a shower...perhaps it would be better to greet ourselves to your mother..." Mayella said as she got up to stretch, then going to the shower "Coming? It would be faster if you and I were to clean each other...right..." She said blushing.
Yeah My mother probably talking to Binka as we speak while the female half of my old team is downstairs looking over my weapons upkeep and going over the sparing match we just had a moment ago too.” Kevin said as he gotten up to stretch himself as she asked him if he was coming to the shower before saying “Mayella I love how you think ” and walked into the bathroom…

===============================
Living room…
===============================

"Oh...sure...mother..." Binka said, blushing as she heard Mayella and Kevin "And we would be honored to be part of your family...and I'm sure my mother and father and my friend’s mother and father would be honored as well..." She said.
“Well then let’s start with how you first met, your combat history and your favored weapon, plus I'd like to know how you rid my son of that annoying opportunist Julia.” She said knowing that she stole her son’s work to pass off as her own. “We’ve had problems with her in the past and my son fell hard for her when I told him to test her true feelings for him.”

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess

"Yea sure...lets..." Sheva said between slurs as she kept drinking the sake bottle "Come one before I get too drunk to even move..." She then tackles Elric from behind, her face giving of a lustful smile "Hey...you know...we should do it here love..." She said not feeling like herself
"Okay... Enough." Elric said as he went temporarily sober thanks to what Sheva just said, "Miss Sheva, I draw the line on public fuck off and voyeurism. And if I were you, we should be going home right now before things get really hairy for us." he reprimanded the Blue Oni, "I don't want you to get- Oh... Craaaapp." the sake's effect seems to have overridden once more, "We should... Jussht go home..."
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

"Oh please...if you stayed in your bed a bit more...perhaps I could have cooked something beyond this...pathetic excuse for a meal but...I'm awfully glad you think I'm a good cook..." Laura said

"Oh don't be so hard on yourself Laura...your food are always good...they always fill me up!" Piko said with an enthusiastic smile as she took a bite of the cake "And thanks Marthy...I tried my best, though it looks too simple so I'll work hard next time!"
Marthy smiled and petted Piko's head and smiled at the both of them "Well I can't wait for lunch and dinner then huh? oh that's right, since you're new to this world, would you two like to know what we do for entertainment?" Marthy spoke a little excitedly as he brought up his plates "We can eat in the living room"

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Chaos
"Glad to hear it..." She said softly, keeping a firm, but gentle grip on him "Why don't I take you to your bred so that you and I can sleep together, nice and warm huh?" Seino suggested, getting up and carrying Arc with her

@Flash
As those questions were answered, a few more popped up, these were highlighted red

What type of animals do you like?
A. Horse
B. Cat
C. Pig
D. Fish
E. Bird
F. Don't care

You like girls who can... Choose up to 3
A. Party all night!
B. Listen to you when needed
C. Always protective and caring
D. Passionate about something
E. Likable and social
F. Doesn't take any crap from anyone she doesn't know

@Kmon
"Thanks dear...I get it from a certain someone..." Mayella pushes Kevin teasingly into the shower, turning on the heated water and grabbing the bar of soap "Well then...lets start around your crotch since it's the dirtiest spot..." Covering her hands with soap suds on her hands as she grab his dick and start to clean it, moving her hands and scrubbing every crevice she could

"Well mother...I met Kevin along with Mayella when Kevin finished a survey...we come from a world very similar to yours...but our technology is not as advanced as yours is..." Binka then grabs her sword, the hilt was red with red scales "This is my sword...my favored weapon and classic Salamander cleaver...as for my battle history, I'm regarded as the best warrior of my group...at least until I met my match..." She then grabbed Mayella weapons, it seemed heavier, but most of the blade is dull and old looking "This is Mayellas weapon...they call it claymore...and it's her favorite...she and I once hated each other...fighting for a territory, we fought and fought...but I would either lose once or she would lose once...or even a tie..."

@Wodan
"Sorry...I can'tzz...help it..." Sheva grabbed Elric "I think I know where you place is...just leave it to meh..." She carries him bridal style as she kicks the door open as the door flew right our of it's hinges as she ran "Okay love...tell me the directions to go home!" She said, hiccuping every few seconds

@Hothead
"Entertainment...well I guess that is fine dear..." Laura said with a curious look

"Yay! We get to have more fun!" Piko said flying around Marthy's head "Of course...if your butt still isn't so uptight..." She said to Laura

"Shut up you worm...so annoying..." Laura said staring at her

"I was just having some fun...big butt..." Piko replied as she giggled

Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

@Kaijin
"Hehe...I'm glad you enjoy it..." Macy said with a lustful and calm smile. Focusing her attention on the tip of his penis as she starts to lick at his urethra, sucking on it gently as if she was trying to suck out his semen

"What about this?" Mimika then whispered to Macy, as they both nodded and smield at T.J., then suddenly work together as both Macy and Mimika lick the tip of his dick with their tongues, the strange combination of Macy's smooth tongue and Mimika's rough tongue causes pleasure beyond anything any man could feel
"Hyaaaaaaaah!" I let out a really out gasp as I noticed how Macy's tongue began to slowly make its way inside my urethra, it was a strange feeling and truth to be told it took me quite a few seconds to get used to it... But once I did it felt amazing, I could feel how she tried to suck my sperm before it even came out... as if my manhood was her own personal straw... I could definitely get addicted to this... in no time...

A slightly disappointed look appeared on my eyes and a small pout on my face as she withdrew her tongue from my urethra... I couldn't deny that I wanted her to keep doing what she was doing... But then I began noticing a peculiar contrast down there... something soft yet rough at the same time... Both girls were focusing on my tip at the same time... it was quite wonderful combination... I could do nothing as both girls kept their teamwork assault on me, now I was a prisoner of pleasure... the only thing I could was moaning like crazy...
I knew what at this rate I was not gonna able to last much longer, but truth to be told I didn't care about that... I was just simply too busy enjoying this "treatment" to care about anything else.
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess

"Sorry...I can'tzz...help it..." Sheva grabbed Elric "I think I know where you place is...just leave it to meh..." She carries him bridal style as she kicks the door open as the door flew right our of it's hinges as she ran "Okay love...tell me the directions to go home!" She said, hiccuping every few seconds
"What... You shaid that you know... Where I live..." Elric slurred and unsteadily said to Sheva, "And you... Want directshuns..." he added as he tries to get down, "Put me... Down... I'll lead the way..." he ordered to Sheva, "I dun wanna get... Losht on my way... Neither do you... Lesht go~"