The Girl of your Dreams!

A Dating RP

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Chaos
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Gentleman Lich
Favorite Monster Type: Oni, Ogre, Goblins and such

Re: The Girl of your Dreams!

Post by Chaos »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Chaos
"Glad to hear it..." She said softly, keeping a firm, but gentle grip on him "Why don't I take you to your bred so that you and I can sleep together, nice and warm huh?" Seino suggested, getting up and carrying Arc with her
When Seino stood up, and carried his lighter frame effortlessly in her arms, he blushed brightly. He looked up at her, commenting. "...You dont have to carry me...I'm fine walking myself." He says, feeling quiet embarrassed at his new position, even if it was so warm and inviting, being held up against her chest.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Hothead
"Entertainment...well I guess that is fine dear..." Laura said with a curious look

"Yay! We get to have more fun!" Piko said flying around Marthy's head "Of course...if your butt still isn't so uptight..." She said to Laura

"Shut up you worm...so annoying..." Laura said staring at her

"I was just having some fun...big butt..." Piko replied as she giggled
Marthy chuckled as he hugged Laura's waist "it's alright, anyway" Marthy made a gesture towards the TV "This is called a Television, a device used to show moving pictures and listen to sounds, it has access to "channels" where each type has a theme to what kind of entertainment you'd like to watch like something with adventure, something with romance, and ect. however, we're going to focus on Movies, a movie is kind of like a visual story, I have plenty of movies to choose from, from romance to mystery, from fantasy to adventure, and even from thriller to comedy" He takes out 5 movies in all there is "Casablanca", "Dr.No", "Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagan" series, "Star Wars Episode 1 The Phantom Menace", and finally "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly" Marthy smiled, he apparently really liked these movies "if you want, I can give you a brief description about them."

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Cambion
Favorite Monster Type: Religious Types

Post by Saiake »

@Saiake
Reedia smiled a Sai "Simple dear...as I said...you will turn into an incubus the more times you and I make love...with that plus the aura around us...your already starting to change...like you eyes..." She blushed "It's not a bad thing..." Kissing Sai on the Cheeks "Want to look around? Or do you just want to stay here dear? I'm happy with whatever decision you make..."
Sai; wow...so I'm gana start turning into an incubus. That's great Reedia.

*Sai runs his fingertips over Reedia's stomach, and rubs it. he fiddles with her navel using his middle finger*

Sai: i think id like to just stay here and cuddle with you for a little bit before i explore

*Sai once again gives Reedia a very passionate kiss, his tongue exploring the insides of her mouth a bit as they lock lips*

Should my eyes fail me, I will still see thee. Should my ears fail me, I will still hear thee. Should I lose my legs, I will still walk to thee. Should my voice depart, I will sing of thy. Should my arms break apart, I will hold thee with my very heart. Should my heart cease to pound, I will sing of thy with my soul. Should my soul be broken, then I shall... Embrace thee... With my blood...
Monster Scholar
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Married and leaving.
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Monster Scholar »

Ikorus blushed as he walked down the stairs, hand in hand with the two girls as they stepped into the dining room. Both Ikorus' mother and father were waiting there for them, food set out and waiting. A rather delicious meal. Roasted beef, potatoes, couliflower in cheese sauce. A pretty delicious meal.

Both parents smiled seeing their son, though his mother's eyes immediately fell to the hands he was holding. It seemed she was cluing in on the relationship as well.

"Well, let's dig in before the food gets cold," Mr. Tamrelan smiled.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Kaijin
Seeing T.J. Enjoy himself as he indulges in the pleasure they are giving him, both Mimika and Macy smiled at each other "Okay Mimika...lets finish this..." Macy said with a devious smile, they both then press their breasts against his dick, the warm and soft feeling rubbing all over his dick, their tongues staying at his tip as they lick all over it

"I can taste the precum... Mimika said anxiously as she increases her efforts with Macy, licking even faster than before

@Wodan
"Okay..." Sheva said setting Elric down on the ground on his two feet "Well...hurry up..." She said, barely able to stand as she occasionally leans on a light pole near her

@Chaos
"Oh sorry, I didn't meant to embarrass you dear..." Seino said setting him down "Well, come on..." She offered her claw to him as she held hands with him, her surprisingly soft palms felt warm

@Hothead
"Hmm..." Laura looked at each movies "Yes...a brief description of each these movies shall suffice...seeing as how that me and Piko know nothing about this..." She said

"They look cool though..." Piko added

@Saiake
"One more huh? Well we don't tire so I guess we should do it again...I don't mind after all..." She said as she kisses Sai back, her tongue happily licking his own as her tail wrap around his torso and up to his neck, gently rubbing. She then starts to rub her pussy on his shaft as love juices start to lubricate it

@Scholar
"Wow! Look at all that food!" Aida said as her eyes glowed with surprise and happiness "Come on Kathy and Ikorus!" They both pull Ikorus to the table, Aida then uses a fork and spoon as she started forking down her food, while Kathy used her claws to poke and the meat and eat off whatever chunks she could take out

"This meat is delicious...your parents are great cooks!" Kathy said
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Cambion
Favorite Monster Type: Religious Types

Post by Saiake »

@Saiake
"One more huh? Well we don't tire so I guess we should do it again...I don't mind after all..." She said as she kisses Sai back, her tongue happily licking his own as her tail wrap around his torso and up to his neck, gently rubbing. She then starts to rub her pussy on his shaft as love juices start to lubricate it
*Sai moans softly at the feeling of her pussy rubbing him. he slowly slides himself into her and starts thrusting back and forth again, now feeling the effect of the demonic energy Reedia gave him*

Sai: i feel so energized Reedia, like I've been given this huge stamina boost. is that part of becoming an incubus?

Should my eyes fail me, I will still see thee. Should my ears fail me, I will still hear thee. Should I lose my legs, I will still walk to thee. Should my voice depart, I will sing of thy. Should my arms break apart, I will hold thee with my very heart. Should my heart cease to pound, I will sing of thy with my soul. Should my soul be broken, then I shall... Embrace thee... With my blood...
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

@Kmon
"Thanks dear...I get it from a certain someone..." Mayella pushes Kevin teasingly into the shower, turning on the heated water and grabbing the bar of soap "Well then...lets start around your crotch since it's the dirtiest spot..." Covering her hands with soap suds on her hands as she grab his dick and start to clean it, moving her hands and scrubbing every crevice she could.
“Complements will get you everywhere my Mayella” he said as he entered the shower and cut the water on. When she started lathering the soap she started with cleaning his crotch enjoying the feeling of her hands while saying “Wow that feels good Love when you’re done I going to star cleaning you .” he said with a lustful smile.

=================================
Living room...
=================================
"Well mother...I met Kevin along with Mayella when Kevin finished a survey...we come from a world very similar to yours...but our technology is not as advanced as yours is..." Binka then grabs her sword, the hilt was red with red scales "This is my sword...my favored weapon and classic Salamander cleaver...as for my battle history, I'm regarded as the best warrior of my group...at least until I met my match..." She then grabbed Mayella weapons, it seemed heavier, but most of the blade is dull and old looking "This is Mayellas weapon...they call it claymore...and it's her favorite...she and I once hated each other...fighting for a territory, we fought and fought...but I would either lose once or she would lose once...or even a tie..."
Saeko looked over the blades with appraisal looking for flaws only to find out both were in battle not long ago before saying…
“So you and your firend Mayella appread before my son after answering magical survey form a parallel universe… Interesting we could discuss your world in detail when you friend comes out.” She said with a smile as she looked at Binka. “It also good to see you and Mayella will make my son happy both in love and combat since your burses tell me you’ve fought my son in a sparring match.” She said with glee in her voice “Now tell me how he faired against you and your friend in combat?”

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Marthy looked happy asleep he spoke "Alright I'll try to be vague so as not to spoil anything too important. First Casablanca: A Tale of adventure, Romance, and Suspense. A tale about a rugged Bar owner who has come across important Letters of Transit, which is the only way to escape the city of Casablanca occupied by enemy Germans, the wheels of fate start to turn when the former love of his life and her new love, a rebellion leader who is chased by the Germans enter his bar of all places for The Letters of Transit."

He paused, then continued "Second, Dr.No A tale about a British International Man of Mystery on a mission to save the world from a Madman, all the while facing dangers along the way, even a Femme Fatale."

He then picked up TTGL "this is a tale about a rather meek boy named Simon and his charismatic, tough, brave, and Manly older brother Kamina, who for all of their lives have been living underground along with their village to dig. Kamina always dreamed about going to the world of the surface. things set in motion when Simon finds a device during one of his digs and a strange machine. things set into motion when a giant behemoth came crashing into the village, battling a strange red headed girl."

"Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace, A long time ago in a galaxy far far away the forces of good, The Jedi and the forces of Evil, The Sith waged war with each other throughout the Galaxy. There is a prophecy telling of a child who will destroy the sith and restore peace to the galaxy. And so Jedi Knights set out on a journey to find this child of destiny, wherever he may be"

He then picked up the last movie "Finally, The Good, The Bad and The Ugly, A tale of three individuals, A Bandit, A Mercenary, and A Bounty Hunter's Paths intertwine in a search for Valuable Confederate Gold." Marthy then sighed as he smiles "There, I hope I did well summarising the key points without spoiling too much."

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Pokemonaces wrote:
@dragonstryke
"Want more..." Elenei moaned as she got on top of Saiha, her dripping wet pussy, she then drops her hips, a flesh inside her vagina tore as her virginity was taken from her, but she didn't even buldge as she shakes and drops her hips down on his repeatedly like a dog on heat, she lays on his body as her soft breasts touch his chest, she then reaches over to his mouth and kisses him deeply, her tongue constantly licking his own as if she was addicted to him

"Well well...Elenei's really getting into it..." Enchantra said smiling as she watched
Saiha could do nothing but surrender to Elenei as she vigorously dropped her hips onto his repeatedly. As he felt her soft warm tongue play with his in his mouth, he could do nothing to fight her. Slowly and gently, on instinct, his two arms caressed her bare back, pulling her in tighter and intensifying the tender feeling of her breasts upon his chest. His left hand traveled down her back and felt the base of her tail. The fur was a little coarse but otherwise soft to the touch. His right hand gently brushed against her side from her shoulder to her waist, almost as if trying to tickle and tease her.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Pokemonaces wrote:
@Tsar
"You know Hailey...we didn't even get a chance to go on an actual date with Tsar...you sure are a perv aren't you?" She teased Hailey behind Tsar

"You played along as well, so your just as bad as me..." Then looking at Tsar "Anyways..." Getting up, she stretches a little, grabbing her clothes from the ground "Why don't we go on an actual date love?" She asked

"Yea...that sounds wonderful..." Cassandra added as she got up soon after Hailey did, grabbing her clothes from the bed
(OOC: Pardon my lateness, was rather busy)
Tsar blushed as Cassandra mentioned that they somehow ended up in bed rather then on a date like originally planned. "That sounds good..." said Tsar as he got up and began helping them get dressed first. He zipped up their one piece clothes slowly while kissing up their bodies and holding them to him while groping them slightly with his free hand. "You two are so gorgeous..." he muttered as he began to get dressed himself after the two beauties were fully clothed. "But where are we going to go... especially dressed like that?" he asked as he pointed to their very slutty clothing, "that isn't what people wear here in general..."

Tsar pondered for the moment, "well it is dark outside so maybe it will be fine... though there is nowhere interesting around here to go to, there are a few bars in the vicinity and a few small restaurants but that's about it" he said while scratching his chin thoughtfully.

"Unless you can somehow get us somewhere more interesting... since you did step out of my computer monitor pretty much" he suggested looking at his monitor.
Chaos
Moon
Moon

Post by Chaos »

Pokemonaces wrote: @Chaos
"Oh sorry, I didn't meant to embarrass you dear..." Seino said setting him down "Well, come on..." She offered her claw to him as she held hands with him, her surprisingly soft palms felt warm.
He stood by himself, rather shakily as his hips were still a bit numb from the earlier heat. He takes a hold of her hand though, and manages to hold himself up as her and Arc head towards his room down the hall, giving her hand a small squeeze.

When they enter his bedroom, its most dominating feature is two roof high shelves filled with novels and manga, along with several other floating shelves topped with the same. Also decorating the walls were several pictures of himself,from when he was small and went to Disney World, to last years vacation in Hawaii. beside each of these pictures is also an art piece that he picked up from the trip, memento's from the times he spent in various places. and on the far wall was a surprisingly large queen sized bed, which had been given to him by his parents when he moved out. The floor was in slight disarray, the most embarrassing bit being a pair of underwear that was haphazardly hanging off the headboard, but it was a nice room nonetheless.
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Pokemonaces wrote:
@Flash
As those questions were answered, a few more popped up only these were highlighted in red text.

What type of animals do you like?
A. Horse
B. Cat
C. Pig
D. Fish
E. Bird
F. Don't care
"Hmmm....well horses never really interested me from the beginning....Cats ALWAYS leave a lingering smell somewhere that can quickly get on people's nerves, so no chance there. Hmm...pigs...y'know they're always so underclassed by others. Guess I can see a little of that in me. Aside from sharks, I'm not really all that interested in fish either, and to be honest there's no way some random chick would have a pet shark. Birds, huh? Nope."

*Chooses C*
You like girls who can... Choose up to 3
A. Party all night!
B. Listen to you when needed
C. Always protective and caring
D. Passionate about something
E. Likable and social
F. Doesn't take any crap from anyone she doesn't know
"Alrighty then.....well, I'm not much for the partying scene myself and usually partying leads to drinking, soooo....nope. I would definitely like a gal that can listen, although the protective and caring type sounds oddly endearing for some reason. Passion is always good and while having a likable and social girl would be nice, it kinda ruins the point of having her as a girlfriend if she'd rather hang with other people. Oh hell yes. That sounds like me right there. Don't take nothing from anyone she doesn't know or respect."

*Chooses B,C and F*

After those answers were highlighted, Harvey clicked Submit once more.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Monster Scholar
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Married and leaving.

Post by Monster Scholar »

Ikorus couldn't help but smile as he watched the two girls eat. His could see his mother smile from the compliment Kathy gave her.

"Oh, I can assure you," Mr. Tamrelan replied, "That my wife is the real cook in the family. Her meals are always great."

"Oh you," she blushed and smiled. Ikorus seemed to relax, thinking that the situation was now all nice and calm, especially with his mother being so relaxed.

"So," she asked the two girls, "How long have you been with my son for?" Ikorus almost chocked on his food. Did she really just ask that!?
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Saiake
"Well it's hard to say since where still in the Pandemonium...but I can imagine that the effects have taken place...so yes, your stamina might have increased..." Reedia confirmed as she smiled at Sai, then pushing her vagina on his dick soon after, her pussy as tight as ever as her warm flesh grip his dick, the muscles inside her vagina start to move as if milking his dick

@Kmon
"Oh really dear? I can't wait then..." Mayella said, covering her breasts with more soap, she presses it on his chest "Now lets clean this dirty, and strong chest of yours..." She blushed as she moved her breasts up and down on his chest

"Oh yes...Kevin's a strong warrior...me and Mayella both ended the fight as a tie though...I don't want to really hurt Kevin...and as much as Mayellas sense of pride gets in the way...I'm sure hurting Kevin is the last thing on her mind as well..." Binka said "But anyways...they should be out soon...hopefully..." She said with a rather annoyed and impatient tone

@Hothead
"Hmm...this starwars movie...looks interesting..." Laura looked at it more "Very well...I chose this to...watch?" She said

"Yea! Lets watch that!" Piko said with a smile

@Dragonstryke
"Hmm!?" Elenei was surprised when Saiha grabbed her tail "Wah! Not there!" She exclaimed, her pussy suddenly tightened as if chocking his dick, she blushed deep red as she starts to pump her hips even faster and deeper than before.

"Oh...be careful...she's very sensitive there..." Enchantra said

@Tsar
"Well...if we tried...we will most likely end up somewhere random since we don;t know the geographic features if this world much yet...we managed to get here since we tracked you down by your spirit energy..." Cassandra said

"However...we can disguise ourselves as humans for the time being..." Hailey said, snapping her finger, Cassandra soon did the same as a purple cloud covers them. When it dissipates. Hailey looked the same, but with brown eyes, her horns, wings, and tail are gone, her clothing also changed, but still could be rated as suggestive. Cassandra had black hair with blue eyes, like Hailey, all her succubi features where gone and wears a clothing similar to Hailey's. The only thing that stayed was their tattoo markings

"There..." Cassandra said smiling at Tsar

"What do you think?" Hailey asked

@Chaos
"Nice room..." Seino saw the underwear, but simply giggled in amusement as she pulled Arc with her on the bed, her body fitting perfectly on the bed as she locks her legs on Arcs, holding him gently with her tail wrapped around his gut "Well dear...I had such a wonderful time with you...lets go somewhere tomorrow okay?" She said with a flirtatious tone, her yellow eyes staring at his

@Flash
After answering the questions, a message popped up
*Survey complete*
The computer screen then turned blank*

@Scholar
Aida stopped in the middle of her eating, with food still in her mouth, she swallowed and smiled "Just today mam! Your son sure knows how to show us two a great time!" Aida patted Ikorus on the back, she seemed to be playing around, but it felt like she was punching his back with her surprising strength

"Yea...Ikorus is especially good at love making..." Kathy said right out of the blue like it was somthing that everyone would share, then Aida blushed and stared at her

"You sex crazed moron! Just talking about sex while where in a middle of eating!?" Aida said

"Your the one to talk! You were riding him like a horse and going all 'Oh Ikorus! More...' Kathy teased
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Pokemonaces wrote:
@Dragonstryke
"Hmm!?" Elenei was surprised when Saiha grabbed her tail "Wah! Not there!" She exclaimed, her pussy suddenly tightened as if chocking his dick, she blushed deep red as she starts to pump her hips even faster and deeper than before.

"Oh...be careful...she's very sensitive there..." Enchantra said
As Elenei's pulled away from Saiha's mouth in surprise from his stroking of her tail, Saiha gazed at Elenei as her back arced away from him, her breasts now right in front of his face. With his right hand, he reached out and took a firm hold of her left breast. Saiha instinctively began massaging her breast gently. Still in a daze, he brought his lips to Elenei's free breast and began to suck and tease her nipple with his tongue.

Despite Enchantra's caution, Saiha continued to stroke her tail as if he never heard her. The immense pleasure from Elenei's tight, warm pussy drowned out everything. The only thing he could focus on was the intent to cum inside and the pleasure of release that would come from doing so.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

@Kmon
"Oh really dear? I can't wait then..." Mayella said, covering her breasts with more soap, she presses it on his chest "Now lets clean this dirty, and strong chest of yours..." She blushed as she moved her breasts up and down on his chest
Don't worry Mayella I don't think you'll need to wait long." Kevin said as his member started to rise near her pussy again harder than it's ever been in his life as she said."For some reason I feel different and my senses are more sharper plus I feel like I could go for another round." he said before before lathering up his hands with the liquid soap and started massaging her back before paying most of his attention to her nicely shaped ass. "So Mayella I know this is sudden but could I ask about the Amazoness culture and family later before I forget due to holding your wonderful ass in my hand and watching that cute tail of yours sway back and fourth?" he said examining those bronze globes with interest as he watched the tail react to his touch as it as it swayed to the left and right.

================================
Back in the living room
================================
"Oh yes...Kevin's a strong warrior...me and Mayella both ended the fight as a tie though...I don't want to really hurt Kevin...and as much as Mayellas sense of pride gets in the way...I'm sure hurting Kevin is the last thing on her mind as well..." Binka said "But anyways...they should be out soon...hopefully..." She said with a rather annoyed and impatient tone
"Good to see he hasn't skipped on his training and to think my father said life in america would make him soft, as for Kevin and your friend something tells me they're probably in the shower together cleaning off perhaps you should join them,and when you return would ask you all at once about in detail about this survey." she said hoping to use it on her father's behalf hoping to use this as a way to make both her father an her son have civil relations again. Then she looked at the Salamander with an Impish grin as she said...

"But for now Binka go join them in the shower and when you all get back we could discuss about wedding plans and convincing my son to take a sabbatical from his job at the college so he move out this small loft apartment for a larger one something tells me you'll need the room if you plan on having grandchildren with him... you are aren't you?" she said with eagerness in her eyes.

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: The Clown Swordsman

Post by WodanYmirthe2nd »

Pokemonaces wrote: @Wodan
"Okay..." Sheva said setting Elric down on the ground on his two feet "Well...hurry up..." She said, barely able to stand as she occasionally leans on a light pole near her
After a few minutes of wobbling and walking like a drunk (which they are...), Elric and Sheva managed to make it back to his place without getting into trouble. Elric read a note attached to the door that was written by Paul.

"'Elric, went out with our girlfriends for tonight. Take care of the place, okay? -Paul'. Well, I guess we'll be all alone in this house then... Missh Sheva..." Elric said as he opened the door, "Get in, Sheva..."
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Pokemonaces wrote: @Flash
After answering the secondary list of questions, a message popped up.
*Survey complete*
Immediately after that message displayed, the computer screen turned blank.
After noticing the message that displayed from him answering what he assumed to be all the available questions, Harvey expected to be brought to a results screen of some sort next. However, what happened next momentarily caused his reactions to cease functioning for a moment as the screen immediately blacked out. Harvey sat still and simply stared at the blank screen for several seconds that almost became an entire minute. Eventually however he responded to the computer's sudden action with an exasperated sigh and a closing of his eyes as he facepalmed.

"Should've known. Some kinda spam mail and now the damn thing probly has a Trojan or something. Well fuck it, I'll format the damn thing later. Glad I wasn't idiotic enough not have backups of my shit....." Harvey grumbled

With that said, Harvey got up from his seat at the desk, making to leave his room and head towards the kitchen to get something to drink............
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Chaos
Moon
Moon

Post by Chaos »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Chaos
"Nice room..." Seino saw the underwear, but simply giggled in amusement as she pulled Arc with her on the bed, her body fitting perfectly on the bed as she locks her legs on Arcs, holding him gently with her tail wrapped around his gut "Well dear...I had such a wonderful time with you...lets go somewhere tomorrow okay?" She said with a flirtatious tone, her yellow eyes staring at his.
A small flush entered Arc's cheeks, and he mumbled something about cleaning if he expected company. However, Seino's quick movement, pulling his naked body against hers brought him quickly out of those thoughts, staring once again into her beautiful eyes. He gave a small nod smiling with only a hint of uncertainty, a small part of his mind that was almost totally drowned out telling him "what are you doing!?" and "How the hell are people going to react to a dragon lady walking around outside?!". But the wonderful heat of her body, and the shine of her eyes wiped all those uncertainties away as he nods.

"Yeah...we'll go somewhere..." He says, smiling at Seino, before laying his head against her chest.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Pokemonaces wrote:
@Tsar
"Well...if we tried...we will most likely end up somewhere random since we don;t know the geographic features if this world much yet...we managed to get here since we tracked you down by your spirit energy..." Cassandra said

"However...we can disguise ourselves as humans for the time being..." Hailey said, snapping her finger, Cassandra soon did the same as a purple cloud covers them. When it dissipates. Hailey looked the same, but with brown eyes, her horns, wings, and tail are gone, her clothing also changed, but still could be rated as suggestive. Cassandra had black hair with blue eyes, like Hailey, all her succubi features where gone and wears a clothing similar to Hailey's. The only thing that stayed was their tattoo markings

"There..." Cassandra said smiling at Tsar

"What do you think?" Hailey asked
Tsar surveyed the two girls for a moment before answering, "that works..." he muttered as he pulled the last of his clothes on and donned his trenchcoat. "Now that we are all set lets see if we can find some place to hang out in... luckily my parents are out right now and my bro is too into his computer to notice us leave past his room" said Tsar as he took their hands and headed down to the front door, calling to his brothers room that he will be gone for a while. Within minutes he had pulled them out the door and to the train station.

It took about five minutes for the train to arrive before they boarded the empty carriage and where on their way to city center.

"So... what sort of place do you girls want to go to in the city?" asked Tsar as he paid the train fee for all of them and looked out the window.

"Do you want to go to a restaurant? Or maybe a bar or a club?" he asked probing the waters as he had no idea where the girls wanted to go to, "maybe play pool or casino? Or maybe something else like a stroll in the park at night or a cruise on a ferry?" what ever they would choose, Tsar was certain he would end up paying for the whole experience... not that he really cared since he was pretty much infatuated with the two girls by now.