The Girl of your Dreams!

A Dating RP

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Re: The Girl of your Dreams!

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Pokemonaces wrote: @Flash
"Uh well..." The pig girl said pondering herself "Well you called for me...so I came...simple as that..." She then smiled at him after noticing her looks "So, I saw the look on your face, is it the first time you met a Monster girl before?" She giggled and smiled
The answer to Harvey's question was not the plausible one he wished to hear. Something as cryptic and untrue as calling for her when he had intended no such action just made his suspicions rise even higher. Before he shot off his protest however, he thought about just what she could possibly mean by that in the first place. As far as he knew personally, he never called anyone. All he DID do was humor some email that popped up. That's when a realization hit him. He appraised the humanoid girl once more and recognized the features on her belonging to that of a pig. Making the connections, he remembered that one of the questions that he was asked by the survey was what type of animal he was interested in and he chose the pig. Nothing seemed to make proper sense despite the points clearly being there, especially with the weird portal that appeared.

"Monster girl? That's what you are? Please. Despite how convincing that pig getup of yours is, I'm not buying it. Now what was that weird thing that just came outta my computer? Why did it even GET a Trojan when I was using the most recent antivirus stuff?! Why is this even happening?! None of this is making ANY sense!!" Harvey exclaimed, turning from the pig girl in immense frustration and clutching his head in both hands to try and calm himself down.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: The Clown Swordsman
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by WodanYmirthe2nd »

Pokemonaces wrote: @Wodan
"Lets try thisshh..." Sheva grabbed her bottle of sake and lathered his dick with it, then sucking on it as if it where a lolipop "Delciouzss..." She mumbled as her mouth was busy pleasuring his dick, her tongue constantly licking his tip, eventually focusing on the tip as she rolls her tongue on is, her hands massaging his balls and stroking his shaft
Elric squirmed as Sheva continues her fondling and sucking of his manhood. He can feel his member, already producing precum and his balls getting massaged by Sheva's hands. He then moaned louder than before when he felt her tongue snaked and squirmed on his meat stick inside her mouth.

Guh... What am I doing? Elric thought as he lose his mind to the pleasures of the body, I must... Stop her at least...

He tried one last time to push Sheva away from his cock. He did not want her to do this since she is drunk and she doesn't know what she's doing. Elric managed to grab her head and feebly tried to push her away. But then, Sheva deep-throats him and caused him to cum inside her mouth. He moaned as she shoots his load inside her and make her drink his cum.
Chaos
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Gentleman Lich
Favorite Monster Type: Oni, Ogre, Goblins and such

Post by Chaos »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Chaos
"Alright dear..." Seino said as she got off from the bed, stretching herself, she opens the door and get out of his bedroom, then going to the kitchen "Now lets see..." Her calm state seems to be simmering down as she starts to wake up "Alright...first I need some cooking supplies...as well as meat to make him a hearty dragons meal!" She said as she got started.
He merely lay in his bed for a while, smiling as he stared at the ceiling. He still found it hard to believe, this beautiful....if strange woman, treating him like a lover. he took several, long deep breaths, before finally getting up, and dressing in a new set of clothes. He stretched, feeling slightly sore from the previous evening's fun. He headed to the kitchen, an idle thought floating through his mind, wondering what she might be making in the kitchen.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Shadow
Melona then realized Victor's motives and smiled "I see now...your concern for your sister...it's that kind of devotion that really puts a smile to my face..." Melona then suddenly kisses Victor without warning, pulling his face near hers as she locks lips with him, her tongue wrapping around his

"I never said I would object...just give me that!" Helga said grabbing the money as she got in line "Geez..." As she waited on the line, a few perverted men attempted to touch her "Pal...you touch me...and you'll find your finger where all that crap comes out..." She said coldly

@Flash
"Fake!? I'm not fake! I did come from another world. I come here and this is how you greet a girl...I know..." She then tackles Harvey as her breasts pressed against his chest, she gave him a lewd and calming smile "My name is Jessica...and here..." She then grabbed his right hands and forced it to touch her tail "There! does that feel fake to you!?" She asked

@Wodan
Sheva was surprised as he came inside her moutj, but she took it all in and swallowed it, gulping the semen down and smiling "Wow...your semenshh thick..." She leans her body on his "You know...I hope you don't think I'm doing this only because I'm drunk...that may be true...but I also do it cuzs I love you...I jussht thought that getting you and I drunk will better settle the mood..." She whips the excess semen off from her left cheek and smiles to him, her wet pussy grinding on the shaft of his dick

@Chaos
Grabbing a large piece of pork with steak, and a side of bacon strips "There...a hearty full meat meal will satisfy his hunger...though humans prefer their meat cooked so..." She then breathes fire onto the meat, cooking it at an even temperature as she smiles there..." Seino then saw Arc "Hey there..." She said with an enthusiastic smile
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Pokemonaces wrote: @Flash
"Fake!? I'm not fake! I did come from another world. I come here and this is how you greet a girl...I know..." She then tackles Harvey as her breasts pressed against his chest, she gave him a lewd and calming smile "My name is Jessica...and here..." She then grabbed his right hands and forced it to touch her tail "There! does that feel fake to you!?" She asked
Even then the girl in the pig costume never let up on trying to convince him that she was the real deal. Harvey was still busy trying not to go nuts, so he never expected the girl to tackle him from behind.

"Arghh! What the hell?! What the hell's your.....your...." Harvey began, yet stopped short, both from the rather adverse grin the pig-like girl gave him that he then knew to be Jessica and the huge orbs that were her wonderfully soft breasts pressing into him as she pinned him to the ground on his back.

Before he could so much as utter a further protest however, Jessica forced his hand behind her to clutch at her globular rump, yet his hand impacted the springy tail he caught a glimpse of earlier. Surprising him greatly, he felt how fleshy it was and even felt the smooth hairs that were camouflaged in the tail's pigment. Harvey knew that no synthetic type of hair could ever feel that real.

"Whoa.....it's seriously real....." Harvey said as he managed to pull himself up out of Jessica's grip, sitting directly in front of her with that same bewildered look. Soon enough however, he averted his eyes and dipped his head a little, evidently embarrassed for his outburst. "Look, I apologize alright? I get it now. You're seriously a pig girl......a really hot pig girl....."
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
MonsterGirlLuver

Post by MonsterGirlLuver »

Pokemonaces wrote: @Monsterlover
As Garth clicked the yes buttom, a series of questions pop up
1. What kind of Girls are you into?
A. Flat
B. Busty
C. Don't care

2. What kind of Personality do you like in a girl. You can chose up to 4
A. Kind
B. Assertive
C. Tsundere
D. Yandere
E. Shy
F. Hyperactive
G. Forceful
H. Gentle
I. Simple

3. Do you like girls who are...
A. Older than you
B. Younger than you
C. Don't care

4. Would you stay devoted to your girl?
A. Yes
B. No

5. Do you want them to be devoted to you?
A. Yes
B. No

6. Can you handle more than one Girl?
A. Yes
B. No
"Hmm." I hummed as I looked at the questions. "Let's see. What kind of girls do I like? As long as she has a good personality and doesn't look entirely bad it's fine. So, C." I click on C for the first question.

"Now for the rest." I read down the list and click my answers.

2. A, G, H, "And let's pick a random answer for the last one." I close my eyes and click a random letter, my cursor landing on D.

3. C.

4. A. "Duh."

5. A. "Duh again."

6. "More than one. This should be good." A.

I click the "Submit" button and sit back to see what it does, scratching Fuzzy's ears softly.
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess

Sheva was surprised as he came inside her moutj, but she took it all in and swallowed it, gulping the semen down and smiling "Wow...your semenshh thick..." She leans her body on his "You know...I hope you don't think I'm doing this only because I'm drunk...that may be true...but I also do it cuzs I love you...I jussht thought that getting you and I drunk will better settle the mood..." She whips the excess semen off from her left cheek and smiles to him, her wet pussy grinding on the shaft of his dick
"Wha?" Elric said in a confused and drunken state as he saw Sheva gets into position on top of him, "What... What are you doing... Stop... Don't do this..." he weakly pleaded for Sheva, "Stop..."
Monster Scholar
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Married and leaving.

Post by Monster Scholar »

Mrs. Tamrelan just stared in surprise. Her son had apparently met these two, rather unusual women, and apparently had sex with them shortly afterwards. She was surprised. She was VERY surprised.

"So...where did you meet my Ikorus?" Matthias asked, hoping to learn more.

"Through some bizarre quiz over the internet," Ikorus replied, his face in his hands and his face bright red from embarassment.

Her eyes bulged from her head. "You ordered them over the internet!?"

"NO!"

"Now now dear, I'm sure he meant some sort of dating site," Matthias spoke up, "I'm sure these two women here aren't prostitutes."
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Hothead
"Wow! I wish our world was this exciting!" Piko said flying around and giggling

"Keep it down you hyperactive nuisance..." Laura said grabbing Piko and placing her on the couch and giving her a piece of popcorn "Just watch..."

"Your no fun..." Piko said as she took a bite from the popcorn piece she got
Marthy stopped himself from laughing as he held Piko close to him, and stroked her head as they continued to watch the Movie at the part where Darth Maul Tries to attack Queen Padme

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

@Kmon
"Uwah...deeper...deeper!" Mayella said as she thrusted her hips faster and faster, matching in synch with Kevin "You know...I don't care if your mom is here...I won't let my pride go down the drain...so don't expect me to be showing them my affectionate side to you..." Mayella blushed as her pussy tightened on his dick
"Just be yourself around my mother and you'll be fine.... Ahh so tight" Kevin said while feeling his Amazoness lover use the muscles in her pussy to tighten around his cock as he kept thrusting deeper. "Knowing my mother she was probably drooling at the sight of Binka's weapons and armor while being overjoyed by her combat history." he said before hitting a certain spot getting a loud purr before being kissed again before he said. " plus she'll also expect you to call her mother if she really likes yo...."
"Sure..." Binka said as she cleans herself
"Don't worry Binka I wash your back next since my mother would love meeting her Mayella alone ." he said with a suggestive and lustful smile."I can't let Mayella here have all the fun?"

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Shadow Mann2330
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Wife of the super Skrull

Post by Shadow Mann2330 »

@Shadow
Melona then realized Victor's motives and smiled "I see now...your concern for your sister...it's that kind of devotion that really puts a smile to my face..." Melona then suddenly kisses Victor without warning, pulling his face near hers as she locks lips with him, her tongue wrapping around his

"I never said I would object...just give me that!" Helga said grabbing the money as she got in line "Geez..." As she waited on the line, a few perverted men attempted to touch her "Pal...you touch me...and you'll find your finger where all that crap comes out..." She said coldly

Victor slowly backed away as Melona got closer to his face but was not quick enough to avoid the passionate kiss. Victor finally submits Melona's tongue overthrew Victors thinking process for a moment finally allowing him to indulge.
Victor stands still the entire time not moving an inch of his body apart from his mouth.
Finnally Victor breaks the kiss and backs up a few steps almost falling to his knees he stabilizes himself on the end table

"That was... incredible!" Victor said swaying as he stood almost no redness on his face.
"What must I do to help you?" Victor said submitting himself to Melona

As Helga goes to purchase the game Misha QUickly grabs Natasha's hand and leads her to the restroom.
Once she pulls Natasha through the doors she pushes her up against the mirror and tongues her.
"Take me please! It was not fair of me to finish before you got your time... go ahead!" Misha says between kisses
The only record of an illegal post inside the Moderator thread:
Re: Stuff To Do
Post by Shadow Mann2330 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:01 pm
I had heard that there was talk of custom titles a few days back.
Does that mean Mann can haz Girtibiliu?
:3
Post by Tsar CUBE » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:02 pm
O_o
how the fuck.... can you even see this thread... it was meant for staff only O_o
X3
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Flash
"Thank you!"Jessica said as she got off him "Now as I asked nicely before...what's your name?" She asked giving off a curious look "This must be your first time meeting a girl or something...all I know is that you answered a survey and best on the results, I came out and was matched as your most compatible mate..." Blushing as she said the last word

@Monsterlover
After answering the questions, a few more popped up, these were marked red

1. What is your favorite animal
A. Rabbit
B. Horse
C. Bird
D. Fish
E. Don't care

2. Do you like a girl who's easy to be around with?
A. Yes
B. no

3. Do you like a girl willing to follow you anywhere?
A. Yes
B. No

@Wodan
Sheva blushed and looked at Elric, but she shook her head, saying no to him "I...I don't want to...I want to make you feel good...just accept it..." Sheva then straddled on top of Elric, she pushed her wet, warm vagina on his dick, a flesh inside her pussy tore as she started to bleed, she let out a short yelp of pain, but she smiled at him as the alcohol soon numbs her pain senses "Elric..."

@Scholar
"Prostitutes? Oh please...where his girlfriends..." Aida said smiling at Ikorus "Don't get so embarrassed Ikorus...so far your parents seem melow about it..."

"Uh huh, and mam..." Kathy said looking at Ikorus mom "We took some of these...these are really good and sweet..." Taking out her honey pot, the scent was a clear indication that it was indeed very sweet

@Hothead
"Impressive...so this horned fellow must poses some gravity manipulating magic...seeing as how he is able to lift objects and such..." Laura said

"Yea...it's called magic!" Piko said as she used hers to pick up another piece of popcorn "But that red glowing stick he's holding...what is it?" She asked with a curious tone

@Kmon
"Well then hurry up..." Binka said as her tail started to flare up, but due to the water, it's only creating mist

"Damn...I'm cumming again!" Mayella yelled out as she hugged Kevin tight, kissing him as her pussy contracted on his dick and releasing her love juices

"Good thing your in the shower already...otherwise you would have gotten dirty again..." Binka smiled

@Shadowman
"Well...I think we can both help each other out..." Melona blushed as she took her vlothes off, her beautiful breasts bounce as she takes her top off, her pussy located on where her groin is on her human part of her body. Her horn started to emit a calming aura as she slowly galloped to him, pushing him to a couch as she kneels and leans on him, her breasts pressing on his chest as she slides herself down to his dick. "Whats this?" She felt a bulge on his pants as she took the zipper off, then revealing his dick "What a wonderfully sized dick..." She complemented as she started to lick the shaft

Still waiting in line, Helga sighs with an impatient tone "Whats the big deal about these things anyways...sex is much more pleasurable than..." As she watches the trailer of the game on a TV, she starts to get impressed "Wow..."

"What?" Natasha said getting confused, but when she listened to Misha, she blushed, but smiled "Okay...sure..." Natasha then kissed Misha back as she pushed her tongue deep into Mishas mouth, her claw like hands reaching down Mishas groin as she starts to finger her
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Hothead
"Impressive...so this horned fellow must poses some gravity manipulating magic...seeing as how he is able to lift objects and such..." Laura said

"Yea...it's called magic!" Piko said as she used hers to pick up another piece of popcorn "But that red glowing stick he's holding...what is it?" She asked with a curious tone
"It's called a lightsaber" Marthy began "It is the signature weapon of both the Jedi and the Sith, think of it as a very advanced sword. one of the more better aspects of the lightsaber is that since its a sword made out of concentrated light, it can cut through almost anything and because it's made of light, the "blade" never breaks or needs to be sharpened" Marthy finished as he ate some more popcorn "and Piko you are thinking in the right direction, although the world there calls it "The Force" as it gives them abilities from moving objects, casting lightning and even controlling the mind."

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Shadow Mann2330
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Wife of the super Skrull

Post by Shadow Mann2330 »

@Shadowman
"Well...I think we can both help each other out..." Melona blushed as she took her vlothes off, her beautiful breasts bounce as she takes her top off, her pussy located on where her groin is on her human part of her body. Her horn started to emit a calming aura as she slowly galloped to him, pushing him to a couch as she kneels and leans on him, her breasts pressing on his chest as she slides herself down to his dick. "Whats this?" She felt a bulge on his pants as she took the zipper off, then revealing his dick "What a wonderfully sized dick..." She complemented as she started to lick the shaft
Victor begins to frown as Melona goes down on him he reaches down and grabs her head and gently pulls her up to his face.
"No I will not go first, it should be you who goes first." Victor said as he reaches for her Womanhood.
"he holds his hands there hesitating.
"Are you certain about this? Are you trying to tease me?" Victor asked now blushing as he looked into Melona eyes...
Still waiting in line, Helga sighs with an impatient tone "Whats the big deal about these things anyways...sex is much more pleasurable than..." As she watches the trailer of the game on a TV, she starts to get impressed "Wow..."

"What?" Natasha said getting confused, but when she listened to Misha, she blushed, but smiled "Okay...sure..." Natasha then kissed Misha back as she pushed her tongue deep into Mishas mouth, her claw like hands reaching down Mishas groin as she starts to finger her.
Misha returned the kiss each time, sloshing her tongue around Natasha's mouth with obvious inexperience.
"You want to go first? or shall I?" Misha asked simply
The only record of an illegal post inside the Moderator thread:
Post by Shadow Mann2330 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:01 pm
I had heard that there was talk of custom titles a few days back.
Does that mean Mann can haz Girtibiliu?
:3
Post by Tsar CUBE » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:02 pm
O_o
how the fuck.... can you even see this thread... it was meant for staff only O_o
X3
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

@Kmon
"Well then hurry up..." Binka said as her tail started to flare up, but due to the water, it's only creating mist
Kevin smile before increasing the pace of his thrust enjoying the look of lust on the Amazoness face as she was taking by surprise as he was hitting deeper before his cock head hit her womb one final time before Mayella cried out....
"Damn...I'm cumming again!" Mayella yelled out as she hugged Kevin tight, kissing him as her pussy contracted on his dick and releasing her love juices
As her love juices were leaking off his cock he finally released another load of semen into her womb as he held her close saying "Damn that felt good Mayella, so do you think you could stall my mother for a few minutes?" he said before kissing her again.
"Good thing your in the shower already...otherwise you would have gotten dirty again..." Binka smiled
Kevin had to laugh at that comment as he could still feel Mayella inner muscles still milking his cock before saying. "Mayella I you could save that for next time Binka wants her back scrubbed now." he teased with a grin before kissing her again. " Go out and meet with my mother and remember to be yourself and everything will be fine."

==============================
Living room....
==============================

Saeko now with a cup of Peppermint tea while sharpening Mayella's claymore with her sharpening stone after noticing pieces of concrete on the noble blade and was wait patiently as she handled it like her own.

"So she was the one who challenged Julia..." Saeko thought to herself as she continued sharpening it.

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess

Sheva blushed and looked at Elric, but she shook her head, saying no to him "I...I don't want to...I want to make you feel good...just accept it..." Sheva then straddled on top of Elric, she pushed her wet, warm vagina on his dick, a flesh inside her pussy tore as she started to bleed, she let out a short yelp of pain, but she smiled at him as the alcohol soon numbs her pain senses "Elric..."
Elric's plea fell on deaf ears as she puts his member inside her. Her insides were amazingly warm and tight... something that he might not expect from ordinary human women. He never thought that his first time will be taken away by a woman who is a demihuman and also a person that he met a while ago.

"Sheva..." Elric moaned, "Are you okay?" he asked, "If it hurts, you... you can just pull it out and not continue... all of this..." as he saw blood coming out of her pussy, along with her love juice, "I don't... want you to get hurt..."

His body felt a strong urge to pump her like crazy. Elric never felt like this for the first time and tries his best to keep himself from doing such things. But his drunken state is ebbing away his resistance. The Demon Realm fruit that was used in the sake is making his inhibitions and his reasoning fly off the window.

Elric felt like fucking Sheva like an animal. And his body and most of his mind wants to do it.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Pokemonaces wrote: @Tsar
"Geez...you don't have to treat us like royalty you know...were happy going wherever you want to go..." Cassandra said smiling at Tsar, placing her hand on his to calm him down "Just calm down..."

"Well, why don;t we go eat...judging from how much our lovemaking has lasted...your going to need to refill you spirit energy count, and eating is a good way of restoring it." Hailey said
"Eating sounds good... i am kind of hungry..." he said awkwardly as he held their hands and waited till the train has stopped in the city. Coming out, he led them up an escalator and out into the busy street above. As they began walking, Tsar was only too aware of how much attention these girls were receiving from passers by, considering it was impossible to find anyone as pretty as them here.

Tsar hoped that the stupid plebeians in the city would keep their attention to just looking... since he was certain if anyone tried to touch them he would likely end up breaking their hand.

"Do you girls have any food preferences? There is a nice Japanese restaurant not too far away that has great food and nice drinks" asked Tsar uncertain as to what creatures like them even liked to eat.
MonsterGirlLuver

Post by MonsterGirlLuver »

"Oh. Some new questions. Let's see."

"Favorite animal? A. Obviously. And, A. Yes. And...Hm. That's actually a good question. It's not like a want a girl that follows me everywhere. So, B. No." I then click the submit button and see what happens next.
Chaos
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Gentleman Lich
Favorite Monster Type: Oni, Ogre, Goblins and such

Post by Chaos »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Chaos
Grabbing a large piece of pork with steak, and a side of bacon strips. "There...a hearty full meat meal will satisfy his hunger...though humans prefer their meat cooked so..." She then breathes fire onto the meat, cooking it at an even temperature as she smiles. "There..." Seino then saw Arc. "Hey there..." She said with an enthusiastic smile.
Arc walks into the kitchen, just after he sees the red-orange light of her flaming breath dies down. I pick up my pace, rounding the corner as I see the, rather large pile of various cooked meats. He looked as she smiled widely, and smiled back, rather nervous. "Um, wow. That's a big breakfast." He comments, seeing it all.
Monster Scholar
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Married and leaving.

Post by Monster Scholar »

Matthias smiled in relief. "See dear? They're not prostitutes. You don't have anything to worry about." Mrs. Tamrelan seemed a little relieved that his son wasn't hiring hookers over the internet, but there were still plenty of questions she had to ask. Of course, there was the slight distraction of Kathy offering them the jar of honey.

"Well, don't mind if I do," Ikorus' father smiled, taking a small scoop of honey and swollowing it before Ikorus could say anything. "Mmmm, this is really delicious. You should try some my dear," he said, offering a scoop to Mrs. Tamrelan, who swollowed. Ikorus was prepared to run out of the room the instant those two started going at it.