The Girl of your Dreams!

A Dating RP

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Re: The Girl of your Dreams!

Post by Kaijin »

Spoiler: show
(OoC: I knew I was forgetting something...)
@Kaijin
Seeing T.J. Enjoy himself as he indulges in the pleasure they are giving him, both Mimika and Macy smiled at each other "Okay Mimika...lets finish this..." Macy said with a devious smile, they both then press their breasts against his dick, the warm and soft feeling rubbing all over his dick, their tongues staying at his tip as they lick all over it

"I can taste the precum... Mimika said anxiously as she increases her efforts with Macy, licking even faster than before
Both girls seemed to realize that I was near my climax by now and decided to put an end to this show... And what an end it was... Now my whole manhood was being taken care of, their tongues kept busy on my tip... tasting the precum it began to appear, enjoying it as if it were the sweetest of candies. The rest of it was now fully enveloped by her breasts, the feeling was more than enough to make me go crazy...

Their breasts began rubbing my manhood, moving up and down, massaging it... every time faster and faster... sending me even deeper in the pleasure I was already feeling... My mind was shut off at this point... I couldn't think... talk... I couldn't do nothing but moaning as they kept speeding the pace up... Jolts of pleasure began running down my spine... non stop... I was nearly at my limit... I knew it... and before realizing I found myself releasing all my load on both girls, my warm seed was covering their faces, their bare breasts... It was quite an arousing sight if I do say so myself...

I still was unable to say anything, I was there... breathing heavily, with a dazed look on my eyes... trying to recover from such an experience, yet a satisfied smile never left my face.
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Hothead
"Amazing...weapons that never need sharpening...I suppose these weapons fetch a very high price at a market?" Laura asked

"Pretty much from what I can guess huh?" Piko said looking at Marthy

@Shadow
"Of course I'm serious..." Melona said "I wouldn't be advancing to you if I wasn't...I chose you to be my familiar...and besides...the way your passion for people you care for...it's so honorable of you..." Melona said complementing Victor as she smiled at him

"Let me do the honors..." Natasha said as she started to finger Misha, her claw's softly rubbing up on the inside of Misha's vagina "Does it feel good?" She asked as she licked Misha on her neck

"Finally..." Helga sighed as she got to the cashier "Hey guy...get me that game..." She said pointing at Mass effect 3

@Kmon
"Thanks..." Mayella said as she kissed Kevin on the cheeks before putting on a towel on her chest and getting off the shower, then going to the living room where she finds his mom "Hello there..." Mayella said plainly as she sat on the nearest chair "The name is Mayella...a pleasure to meet you..."

"Now that your done..." Binka then hugged Kevin "You can clean me next..." She said with a seductive smile

@Wodan
Sheva smiled at Elric as he finally accepted her advances, leaning down as she kisses Elric as her tongue crawl in his mouth, then pulling it out as she tried to say something "Elric...you care...I'm so happy that you do...I just want you to know that I also care...because if you cheat on me...I will do to you what I did to that car that tried t hit me...okay?" She said warning him with a serious look, but then right afterwards she smiles and kisses him deeply again, moving her hips at a faster rate

@Tsar
"Well, this Japanese restaurant sounds great, so wherever you wish to go dear..." Hailey said as she grabbed his right arm, Cassandra grabbed his left as their breasts press against his arms

"You know...I think these men are jealous of you Tsar..." Cassandra flirted as she smiled to him

@Monsterlover
As the questions where asnwere, a message popped up
*Survey complete*
The computer screen then turned blank

@Chaos
"Ha! Well, man needs all the energy he can get!" She said with a prideful smile "Well then dig in!" She grabbed a piece of pork and eating it with one bite "Come on try it!" She muffled as she gave a piece to him, she seems to be wanting his opinion to see if it taste good or not

@Scholar
"Yup, that honey is very nutritious too!" Kathy said smiling

"Idiot!" Aida said as she smacked Kathy on the back of her head "What the hell are you trying to do!? Set a bad example!?" She asked

"I was just offering them some delicious honey..." Kathy said scratching the back of her head

"You know very well of how powerful that honey is..." Aida sighed as she kept eating "Ikorus...once they get started...lets eat outside or something okay?"

@Kaijin
Macy and Mimika both smiled as T.J. cummed, licking up all the semen that he spurted out as they lick it off fromeach other and his body. Soon after they smiled at him "How did it feel?" Macy said, then getting on top of his as she rubs her pussy on his groin, Mimika then moves up and kisses him, her rough tongue licking his as she desperately licks inside his mouth, her tail swaying at a happy motion as she purrs. Macy continues to rub the lips of her pussy on the shaft of his dick, feeling the warmth of his dick as she lets out soft moans of ecstasy
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
MonsterGirlLuver

Post by MonsterGirlLuver »

I stare at the blank computer screen for a moment. I sigh and sit up, Fuzzy in my hands. "Well that was shitty. Should've listened to my better judgement." I then look over to see my writing desk where I work on my comic. I place Fuzzy into his cage with food and sit at the desk and work on my latest issue.
You couldn't have put more?
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Monsterlover
thats how I always reply when the survey is complete to see how the person is going to react first.
Suddenly a portal opens up, as it expands, a female figure is seen. then stepping out of the portal, the girl seemed to have white fure and rabbit like legs on her lower part of her body, as well as a fluffy tail and even long rabbit ears. Her red eyes stared into Garth's, she wore overalls as her nicely sized breasts bounce, she gives Garth a cute and happy smile "Hello!" She said in a happy tone
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Marthy chucked "That's the thing, normally these weapons cannot be sold, one can only aquire them and learn how to use them only by being a Jedi Knight or a Sith Lord as far as I know."

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Cambion
Favorite Monster Type: Religious Types

Post by Saiake »

@Saiake
"I figured you'd want this forever..." Her tail wrapping around his body, then suddenly changing shape, the tip turning into countless amounts of tendrils, coated in mucus as they lather his body with the sticky mucus, the feeling was nothing no human can ever experience with another "Hehe...this is my first time using this...so I hope I'm doing it right..." Her feathery wings caressing his body
* Sai, once again speechless due to shear pleasure, just lays back and has Reedia do her work. As he scums, he cums deep into her pussy 1 more time letting out a big moan. feeling as though he might be running of empty, Sai musters up the thought to speak again*

Sai: Reedia...as much as i love this i think i should rest for a little bit.

*Sai looks at her lovingly and smiles*

Should my eyes fail me, I will still see thee. Should my ears fail me, I will still hear thee. Should I lose my legs, I will still walk to thee. Should my voice depart, I will sing of thy. Should my arms break apart, I will hold thee with my very heart. Should my heart cease to pound, I will sing of thy with my soul. Should my soul be broken, then I shall... Embrace thee... With my blood...
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: The Clown Swordsman
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by WodanYmirthe2nd »

Pokemonaces wrote: @Wodan
Sheva smiled at Elric as he finally accepted her advances, leaning down as she kisses Elric as her tongue crawl in his mouth, then pulling it out as she tried to say something "Elric...you care...I'm so happy that you do...I just want you to know that I also care...because if you cheat on me...I will do to you what I did to that car that tried t hit me...okay?" She said warning him with a serious look, but then right afterwards she smiles and kisses him deeply again, moving her hips at a faster rate
Elric's body and mind succumbed to the effects of the Demon Realm fruit and the intoxication of the sake. His body suddenly got a jolt of energy and gave Elric the strength that he needs... for the coitus that is taking place. He immediately pushed Sheva down on the couch and took the lead in fucking her. His libido was never this high. His drive to fuck and mate seems to be the only thing that he have in mind as of that moment. He humped Sheva like a person deprived of sex and kept on moaning her name.
MonsterGirlLuver

Pokemonaces wrote:@Monsterlover
thats how I always reply when the survey is complete to see how the person is going to react first.
Suddenly a portal opens up, as it expands, a female figure is seen. then stepping out of the portal, the girl seemed to have white fure and rabbit like legs on her lower part of her body, as well as a fluffy tail and even long rabbit ears. Her red eyes stared into Garth's, she wore overalls as her nicely sized breasts bounce, she gives Garth a cute and happy smile "Hello!" She said in a happy tone
Ohh. Also, I TOTALLY saw that coming! And here I was thinking you wouldn't be so predictable. :D Not that I'm complaining.
I look at the strange girl in front of me for a few moments before I place my hand on my head and say "Wow. I must be more tired than I thought. Time for bed. Goodnight strange hallucination of mine." I then plop onto the couch and close my eyes.
Last edited by MonsterGirlLuver on Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

@Kmon

"Thanks..." Mayella said as she kissed Kevin on the cheeks before putting on a towel on her chest and getting off the shower, then going to the living room where she finds his mom "Hello there..." Mayella said plainly as she sat on the nearest chair "The name is Mayella...a pleasure to meet you..."
Saeko stopped cleaning the blade before she heard "Hello there" and looked up to looked up to see Mayella in a body towel.

"Oh so you are Mayella, the other woman from the survey that was answered My name is Saeko, I'm Kevin mother now why don't you sit down so we could talk" Saeko said with a smile before examine the blade before returning putting it back in it's sheath and placed it on the oak coffee table. then as she started sharpening Binka's blade as she said "So Mayella what race are you my dear?"

===============================
Back in the bathroom
===============================
"Now that your done..." Binka then hugged Kevin "You can clean me next..." She said with a seductive smile
"With pleasure my dear ." Kevin said as he started he lathered up some soap on his hand and asked "So were would you like me to start first?"

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Shadow Mann2330
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Wife of the super Skrull

Post by Shadow Mann2330 »

@Shadow
"Of course I'm serious..." Melona said "I wouldn't be advancing to you if I wasn't...I chose you to be my familiar...and besides...the way your passion for people you care for...it's so honorable of you..." Melona said complementing Victor as she smiled at him

"Let me do the honors..." Natasha said as she started to finger Misha, her claw's softly rubbing up on the inside of Misha's vagina "Does it feel good?" She asked as she licked Misha on her neck

"Finally..." Helga sighed as she got to the cashier "Hey guy...get me that game..." She said pointing at Mass effect 3
Victor nodes as he slowly Begins to rub the outside of Melona's nether lips trying his best to please her.
"I have never relized how alone I really am here, sure i have my sister but a sibling can only provide so much suppourt.
After everything i have ever done to protect my sister, I have stopped growing myself , i feel isolated and so despicably alone..." Victor said his massage dying and his manhood losing rigidity.

"I keep telling myself i'm strong for what i do for Misha every day I protect her in more ways than she will ever know and yet... I can't begin to think on what I want, what I am, and what I a good for... Its all so hard thinking about it, the complexity brings me to tears.."Victor said looking down in shame of his own messed up life...

Misha Squeezes both of her legs together ad Natasha's claw penetrates her hymen causing some blood to coat her claw.
"Owie that hurts! why doesn't it feel good like last time?" Misha said looking down at her pussy.
"More importantly why did you stop?" Misha said grabbing hold of Natasha's claw and pushing it in further than it really should be...
The only record of an illegal post inside the Moderator thread:
Re: Stuff To Do
Post by Shadow Mann2330 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:01 pm
I had heard that there was talk of custom titles a few days back.
Does that mean Mann can haz Girtibiliu?
:3
Re: Stuff To Do
Post by Tsar CUBE » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:02 pm
O_o
how the fuck.... can you even see this thread... it was meant for staff only O_o
X3
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Pokemonaces wrote:
@Tsar
"Well, this Japanese restaurant sounds great, so wherever you wish to go dear..." Hailey said as she grabbed his right arm, Cassandra grabbed his left as their breasts press against his arms

"You know...I think these men are jealous of you Tsar..." Cassandra flirted as she smiled to him
Tsar held their arms to him as he walked, enjoying the feeling of their breasts on him.

"No shit!" he replied to them amused, "you wouldn't be able to find a girl as gorgeous as you two anywhere in this country" he chuckled as he lead them to his favourite restaurant. It took about ten minutes to reach and they descended the stairs into a rather nice restaurant and took a seat on some couches in the back room.

"So... what do you girls want to eat?" he asked as he began scrolling through the menu and picking a few things for himself, "and what shall we have for drink? Cocktails perhaps? They make quite good ones here."
Chaos
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Gentleman Lich
Favorite Monster Type: Oni, Ogre, Goblins and such

Post by Chaos »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Chaos
"Ha! Well, man needs all the energy he can get!" She said with a prideful smile "Well then dig in!" She grabbed a piece of pork and eating it with one bite "Come on try it!" She muffled as she gave a piece to him, she seems to be wanting his opinion to see if it taste good or not
He watched as she easily snapped the piece of pork up in a single bite. He looked at the food, and leaned down, eating the piece from her clawed fingers. It was rather different than cooking it in the traditional way, but still, pretty good.

"It tastes delicious Seino." He said, licking his lips and smiling, even though he was pretty sure he couldn't eat it all. He reaches for piece of the pork that hung loosely, and tore it off with mild difficulty, holding it out to her.
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Pokemonaces wrote: @Flash
"Thank you!"Jessica said as she got off him "Now as I asked nicely before...what's your name?" She asked giving off a curious look "This must be your first time meeting a girl or something...all I know is that you answered a survey and best on the results, I came out and was matched as your most compatible mate..." Blushing as she said the last word
Wrenching his gaze back up to Jessica as she seemed to forgive him, Harvey regarded her with a much softer tone than before.

"No really, I'm sorry. To be honest, it's just like you said earlier. I've never seen a monster girl before. I HAVE seen girls before, so I'm not a recluse or anything, but no one like you. Thanks for forgiving me though. I know I can come off as blunt and harsh to most people. Just call me Harvey." Harvey replied with an earnest smile, which gave his features a somewhat innocent look despite his left eye being completely covered by his bang.

Jessica then continues her simple explanation for how she came to be there, and upon her conclusion, his eyes widened in surprise.

"So that survey WAS real then? Wow. Wonder if this happened to anyone else...." Harvey began, but stopped as his train of thought was steamrolled by her finishing statement. "Oh....uh, really? Well, I actually never expected it to work in the first place....but does that also mean that all those qualities and shit that I chose.....mean you're like that as well?" he finished, remembering back to some of the more impulsive choices given to him that he chose.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Hothead
"Then perhaps I can train with these so called Jedi..." Laura said as she smiled

"I don't think there real Laura..." Piko said with curious look "But if they where...that be cool!" Piko sat on Marthy's head, resting on his hair "Nice and comfy..." She said

@Saiake
As she felt his warm semen pour inside her one more time, she writhes in pleasure as her tail wrap around his gut, turning back to normal. She then pants from the pleasure. "Well technically...in this world...you never tire but...I can also use a bit of rest and relaxation..." Reedia said as she let Sai lay on her, pressing his head on her breasts to use as pillows "Rest as much as you want, sleep if you want to..." She said, giving him a relaxed smile

@Wodan
"Oh god...Elric!" Sheva moaned with a satisfied and lustful smile, wrappiong her legs around his waist "More! Deeper elric...I want to feel your dick at the inner most deepest parts of my pussy, then flood it with your thickest amount of delicious semen!" Sheva pulls Elric deeper inside her, constantly trying to pull him closer to her as she kisses him deeply. Feeling the new pleasure she felt from Elric, she enjoys the pleasures of lovemaking

@Monsterlover
"HEY!?" the Rabbit girl said, she jumped on the couch with Garth "Don't just ignore me...that's means..." She whined as she looked at him with her eyes, as if sad, she starts to tear a little

@Kmon
"Me...well I am an Amazoness I am from a prideful race of women...we only chose men who we see fit...and your son Kevin...well lets just say that besides making love...your son is a very skilled fighter..." She said blushing

"Anywhere you like...maybe this time we can try..." She then bends herself down, pressing her soft butt cheeks at his waist as she uses her tail to pull his waist and push his dick inside her "Doggystyle?"

@Shadowman
"Hey be careful...I don't want to hurt you..." Natasha said as she gently rubs her claw on her pussy "You know...I'm getting wet myself...lets try this..." Natasha took her panties off as she started to rub the lips of her pussy with Misha's "Wah!" Letting out a moan of pleasure as she drooled

Melona then patted his head and pulled him towards her "You know..." She pulls his waist of her pussy as she starts to rub on his shaft "Your a good brother...don't feel so bad...I want you to smile for once okay...and I'm here to make sure you give me the best one you can give..." Melona said as she kissed Victor deeply, keeping her grip on him to make sure he feels her full loving embrace

@Tsar
"Hmm...the text on some of the decorations of this restaurant are very familiar to the ones we have in Zipangu..." Cassandra pondered as she looked at the menu "Hey...they have Sake and sushi just like there too..." she said

"Yea your right...this world is somehow related to ours...even though our two worlds practically don't know about each other...very interesting..." Hailey said "Well Tsar...I think some Sushi with shrimp and Miso soup can get us going..." She said

@Chaos
"Here..." Seino sliced the pork with her claws, but making a mistake, she also cuts plate right in half along with the steak and pork "Oops...sorry..." she said blushing in embarrassment "Anyways...thanks...I hope your happy being with me..." She blushed and smiled to him

@Flash
"Yup...I'm basically the girl of your dreams..." She then smiled at him "And you seem to be the man of my dreams...at least I hope so..." giving him a devious smile as she walks up to him and hugs him, her warm skin touching his as her breasts press against his chest

MonsterGirlLuver

I look at the strange girl on top of me for a few moments before reaching out to her. My hands pinch her rabbit ears lightly as I speak softly "Soft." Then they go down to her legs and I run my fingers through her fur. "Warm." My right hand goes around to her tail and I squeeze it gently. "Fuzzy!" I speak with more enthusiasm. My hands then rest upon her cheeks and I say with amazement "So beautiful. Such a sight I never hoped to behold, even in my wildest dreams." I then smile blissfully and pick her up in a hug. "OH YOU ARE JUST AN ADORABLE LITTLE CUTEY, AREN'T YOU? I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE A HALLUCINATION OR A DREAM! I'M PASSING UP AN OPPORTUNITY LIKE THIS!"
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Pokemonaces wrote: @Flash
"Yup...I'm basically the girl of your dreams..." She then smiled at him "And you seem to be the man of my dreams...at least I hope so..." giving him a devious smile as she walks up to him and hugs him, her warm skin touching his as her breasts press against his chest
Harvey was a mite taken aback that he could even be regarded as the perfect man for ANY girl generally. He pretty much figured that his snarky personality would successfully drive off any that dared speak to him, particularly if he was in a foul mood. However, Jessica seemed different to him somehow.....like she really was a girl that meant what she said. So when she actually hugged against him, he simply received the hug at first, taking quick notice of how her two frontal cushions smushed into his own chest, but soon following suit and hugging her back in appreciation.

"Heh, thanks Jess. You sure know how to make a dude feel appreciated." Harvey responded. Then, somewhat unconsciously, he sniffed her a little as his head was cradled alongside hers, prompting a slight sigh out of him. "You smell pretty good too.....are you wearing some kind of fragrance or something?"
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

@Kmon
"Me...well I am an Amazoness I am from a prideful race of women...we only chose men who we see fit...and your son Kevin...well lets just say that besides making love...your son is a very skilled fighter..." She said blushing.
"Good to hear my Kevin is keeping up with our clan's traditions and hasn't grown complacent in just teaching students at that college or getting over that Julia woman." Saeko said with with happiness in her voice before she gotten to the name of the person who mistreated her son with vemon. Then she said. "Now then like Binka and you are planing on marrying my son and moving into a larger place correct?" she asked her with a smile. "I would also like to ask you if you could convince my son to hold the wedding in a neutral location... say like our clan's ancestral shrine in Japan."

"Anywhere you like...maybe this time we can try..." She then bends herself down, pressing her soft butt cheeks at his waist as she uses her tail to pull his waist and push his dick inside her "Doggystyle?"
"I believe it should be your choice Binka love.... Damn your tight" Kevin said with a grunt as her as she positioned her self in a way that his still throbbing hard-on was went in slowly into her wet folds before moving his hips slowly."

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Hothead
"Then perhaps I can train with these so called Jedi..." Laura said as she smiled

"I don't think there real Laura..." Piko said with curious look "But if they where...that be cool!" Piko sat on Marthy's head, resting on his hair "Nice and comfy..." She said
Marthy chuckled as he stroked Laura's hair, meanwhile Yuki the monkey came and rested on Marthy's lap to rest "Oh hey Yuki, had fun?" The monkey made a happy sound like she was contempt and continued resting, everyone watched the movie until it ended and Marthy had a thought "Hmm I think it's time for the Land lady to pay a visit around now." He spoke as they heard the doorbell ring

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Monster Scholar
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Married and leaving.

Post by Monster Scholar »

"I don't think we have to wait long," Ikorus replied, seeing his parents already giving eachother googly eyes and his father reaching out for her. Seeing his two parents getting it on was NOT something he wanted to see. He quickly picked up his plate, leading the two women outside, before hearing the tell tale clattering which was no doubt his parents mounting eachother on the kitchen table.

The three went out onto the porch, sitting on the bench out front. The stars were starting to come out now, making the night sky seem beautiful. Ikorus sighed. It was one heck of a day. He had gained two girlfriends from a completely different world. He looked over at the two girls, giving them a tender smile. "So, how are you liking my world so far?"
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Monsterlover
"Uwah...wow...your so friendly all of the sudden...yay!" She smiled as she looked at him "The name is Linzy..." She said, her eyes filled with sudden lust towards Garth "So cute...and..." She then just suddenly kisses him right on the stop, crossing her arms on his back and holding him tightly as she kisses him deeply. Her tongue licking the inside of his mouth

@Flash
"Not really but...you smell good too..." Jessica said, her lust quickly rising as her face blushes red, she stares at Harvey with lustful eyes "Oh whatever..." She said as she suddenly pulled him on a near by couch, letting lay on top of her as she pulls him closer to herself as she kisses him, her tongue slipping it's way through his lips as she uses it to lick his tongue. She then breaks the kiss and smile "Wow...you taste pretty good too...hehe..." She smiled, taking her top off as her large breasts popped right out the moment she loosened her top

@Kmon
"Well I can't exactly promise that he will comply but...I also understand the importance of tradition...so if needed, I will drag his ass there..." Then blushing "And yes...I plan to marry him...after all, he seems to be the only male I ever met who can match me in battle...so it's only suitable for a woman like me to be with him..."

"Yea!? Your big..." Binka moaned as she moved her hips in rhythm with his, using her tail to pump his waist onto her ass as she moans on pleasure, the heat coming from her tail send heating pleasure down Kevin's waist

@Hothead
"Land lady...I assume that she is the owner of this land and you have to pay her in order to live here correct..." Laura said smiling to him

"Just like our world...but I can go to the fairy kingdom and have fun all day everyday!" Piko

@Scholar
"It's wonderful..." Kathy said as she stared at the sly, laying on Ikoru's right shoulder "You know...your world is not that different from ours..." She said

"Pretty much...but this world seems a bit more peaceful...plus unlike our world...where not exactly hunted down..." Aida said a she finished her food "That was good..." Kathy soon finished hers as well, they both set the plates somewhere on the porch, Aida then decides to lay on Ikoru's left shoulder