The Girl of your Dreams!

A Dating RP

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
MonsterGirlLuver

Re: The Girl of your Dreams!

Post by MonsterGirlLuver »

"WHAT? NO! Of course not! You're too cute for me to do that. I'm not complaining. It's just kind of confusing. It's just that...I know so little about you. Not too mention you're so fuzzy and adorable I'm trying extremely hard not to hug you after that sad expression I just saw....Ah why the Hell not?" I grab her and cuddle her. "You're just too darn CUTE!"
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

@Kmon
"Thankfully...they can't get to us...I don't really know how I got here with Binka...but we did meet a very powerful looking Succubus who offered us a chance to find the man of our dreams...we accepted and the next thing we know...we ended up in this world...now as for the Order soldiers...they are indeed religious...they spread lies about Monster girls eating humans...our intentions are to live with humans and love them...oh and don't apologize regarding my claymore...I'm happy that it looks brand new
"Thank you it's a gift that been passed down from parent to child." Saeko said with a grin before hardening her face "Now this order group sounds like it was spreading a smear campaign to excuse their actions... detestable." she said with disgust before going over the way they arrived "It seem like this succubus was performing a outbound flight plan only instead of relocating to other world using space shuttle this Succubus was using magic to find worlds for girls like you and matching them up with men like my son... this succubus is a total genius."

"Now I've never heard of a incubus is that a good thing or a bad thing?" Kevin asked as picked up a pair of his cargo pants and a black shirt before handing Binka her clothing. "Now lets see what my mom wants she only come early because she wants my help."
Last edited by Kmon13 on Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Cambion
Favorite Monster Type: Religious Types

Post by Saiake »

@Saiake
"Spend some time with her..." Reedia's eyebrows raised in confusion, then she gave him a rather pissed off stare "Oh...so you thought you could get away with taking my innocence without getting punished huh!? You think you can just toy with my emotions!?" She said, probably misunderstanding
* Sai flails a bit*

Sai: its not like that Reedia! Anadiris is just my friend. Its just that i told her i would hang out with her but than you came along and showed me an amazing time. id forgotten about it.

*Sai takes a breath and calms down*

Sai: I know she would still be delighted to meet you. I'm sure you'll like her.

*Sai hold out his hand, signaling her to go in with him*

Should my eyes fail me, I will still see thee. Should my ears fail me, I will still hear thee. Should I lose my legs, I will still walk to thee. Should my voice depart, I will sing of thy. Should my arms break apart, I will hold thee with my very heart. Should my heart cease to pound, I will sing of thy with my soul. Should my soul be broken, then I shall... Embrace thee... With my blood...
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

pokemonaces wrote:@Hothead
"Well anyways Mara...you seem to be a nice sister, and you own this land as well, so I assume that your brother is at the bottom of the family heritage?" Laura asked

"Does it really matter? She seems really nice Laura...she's not going to dominate and rape Marthy like they sometimes do in your tribe..." Piko said

"I'm just checking!"
Mara and Marthy look at each other before laughing "Man you two have a good sense of humor." Mara Began "Actually, I bought this land myself and rented it to pay the mortgage. the thing even if Marthy was born i still would have gotten most of the inheritance, however, his birth is a unique one." Mara spoke as Marthy began to play with his white hair "you see, it was that only the woman of the Ambrosius family were born with snow white hair while the males had black hair. the fact that Marthy is a white haired male means that he's special." Marthy blushes at the word special. "And well because of that and his high grades in school, he gets half the share of the inheritance now." Mara finished as she ruffled Marthy's hair who fixes it soon afterwords.

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: The Clown Swordsman
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by WodanYmirthe2nd »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Wodan
Sheva then felt stupid "Oh..." She headbutted the tree she was leaning own, breaking the middle part of the tree as it snaps, the top part of the tree was about to fall on elric, but she grabbed it and placed it back on the stump "Well thats understandable...very well then..." She grabs his hand "As a fair gesture...I'll try my best to hold my sexual urges for you...you should be honored at the fact that a woman like me is willing to go through the torment of having to ignore the sweet pleasures of intimacy until marraige...but you better promise me that you will never cheat on me, never betray me, or so help me I will grab your manhood and snap it right in half..." She then blushed "But please...I'm serious about you not cheating on me...I don't want to be like the Red Oni's who sleep with any man like a drunken slut...and even though I myself loose control when I get intoxicated...I hope you'll understand that I simply want to live a normal life with a husband to love...if you can Elric...lets get married but...if you do really desire the urge to wait, I'm willing to go through my urges till you feel comfortable..."
Elric smiled at Sheva's resolve to hold back for his sake. Though Elric remembered something...

"You know, we could use condoms while we have sex..." Elric said to her, "That way, you'll be able to relieve off your stress and uh..." Elric blushed a bit, "Have a some fun..." he said while scratching the back of his head, "That is if you want to..."
Monster Scholar
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Married and leaving.

Post by Monster Scholar »

Ikorus blushed and smiled. Truth be told, their bare flesh against him was actually pretty warm. He held both girls tenderly, pulling them close so he couldn't enjoy the softness and warmth they both brought to him.

"I must be the luckiest man in the world, to get two wonderful women like you," he said with a smile, planting a tender kiss on each of their lips, his body growing warm and aroused by the feeling and sight of these two beauties.
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Pokemonaces wrote: @Flash
"HYAAA!" Jessica moaned as she felt his tongue suddenly invading the inside her of pussy, feeling his tongue taste every inch and walls of her pussy "So good..." She could only say in between moans, she places her hands on his head as she pushes his mouth deeper inside her, indicating the amount of pleasure she was already feeling "No...I won't lose...until you make me cum!" Pulling his head out, she pulls his face up to hers, the tip of his dick being kissed by the lips of her pussy "Now...if you cum first...I win, but if I cum first...you win..." She said, then suddenly pulling him as his dick was forced into her, she let out a moan of pain as a flesh inside her pussy tore "Ouch..."
Harvey didn't know if such a place was supposed to taste the way it did, but her sacred garden possessed a wonderfully tangy flavor that Harvey quickly found himself becoming addicted to the more the taste bit into his tongue. Jessica was apparently enjoying his oral assault just as much as he was as well.....up until the point where she managed to pull herself free of him once more. After getting face-to-face with him, she issued a gesture of challenge between the two, angling herself in such away that her once again drooling cunt lined up with his dick. It wasn't much longer before she speared herself on him and opened Harvey up to a whole nother avenue of pleasure. This was not to last however, as when she did so, he felt resistance inside of her being crudely broken, further illustrated by the flinching motion Jessica exhibited.

"So you were a virgin, huh? Good. I was the same. Now were even......but you're gonna be okay, right?" Harvey inquired, hoping she wasn't in as much pain as she was showing.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Chaos
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Gentleman Lich
Favorite Monster Type: Oni, Ogre, Goblins and such

Post by Chaos »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Chaos
"I hope your not getting tired of this..." Seino said as she continued her attempts to please Arc, slowly taking her clothes off and pulling him to his bedroom "Lets make love here..." She then takes her panties off and hugs Arc, on the bed with him as her soft breasts are pressed against his chest, her warm breathe send chill down people's spine.
He gave his head a small shake, as he followed her lead, stripping off his shirt and pants as she slowly pulled him back to the bedroom. He watched, with rapt attention as she slid of her panties, before getting him pulled into a tight, warm embrace against her hot body. Her breath was burning against his skin, indeed making his entire body shudder with pleasure at the tingling. He leaned close, as his hands wandered her body, moving to kiss along her neck.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Monsterlover
"Really? That's wonderful!" Linzy smiled as Garth hugged her, her bare breasts squeezing against his chest, she pushes him on a near by couch as she gets on top of him "Um...I want to play..." Saying so, she looks at his crotch and pulls his zipper down, then staring at his dick "What a nice penis..." she then proceeds with stroking it with her hands, due to her first time, the way she strokes it is slippy, but nonetheless pleasurable

@Kmon
"Well whoever the succubi that sent us here...if we could, we would thank her..." Mayella said "I just hope the conflict in our world gets resolved before things get problematic."

"It's a good thing, Incubi have much more endurance and stamina than normal males, they are very powerful in magic and their lifespan is increased to almost that of eternity..." Binka put her clothes on and went with Kevin "Yea lets go..."

@Saiake
"Oh...okay..." Reedia said relaxing as Sai explained that she was just a friend, then taking his hand "So she is your friend huh? How long have you two known each other?" She asked in a curious tone "And did you plan to help her with something today since she came here to you?"

@Hothead
"Wow...very interesting...I thought all humans could posses all types of hair colors...in our world...humans could posses just about any hair color..." Laura said with an intrigued look

"In any case Mara, it's very nice to meet you." Piko said, then flying to Marthy's hair "But yea Marthy...from what I see so far...humans only posses limited colors of hair..."

@Wodan
"Condoms...you mean there is such a devise that allows two couples to engage in sexual intercourse without the fear of pregnancy...genius!" Sheva said "Our world have never developed such impossibility...well there is a way for human males not to give birth to Mamono but it requires extensive amount of magic...this condom thing...is it something you apply, eat, drink, or is it a spell?"

@Scholar
"Well then...if you think this is good..." Aida then pulls his pants down forcibly, as if excited and anxious, she grabs his penis gently, Kathy moves her hips and plants her dripping wet pussy on Ikoru's mouth "We will just have to work together this time huh?" She said

"Yea..." Kathy replied as she started to lick his shaft while Aida focused on licking the tip, working together as Kathy strategically licks his utter most sensitive parts of his shaft while Aida focuses on the very tip of his dick

@Flash
"Don't be silly...me in pain...ha! That's nothing...don't let your guard down...otherwise you'll lose..." Jessica then started to thrust her hips, her tight virgin pussy swallowing his dick, her walls contracting on his dick and even moving in a milking like motion, trying to milk out his semen, and if that wasn't enough, the intense heat inside her pussy with the warm love juices coating his dick, the pleasure was ever more so intensified "Oh Harvey..." She moaned as she leaned forward to kiss him

@Chaos
Her wet vagina eagerly rubbing on his dick, her lips as if kissing his shaft "I'll put it in now...." She she positions herself on top of him, the warmth coming off from her pussy was as warm as ever, her golden eyes showed lust towards Arc as she plunges her pussy in, and unlike her first, this time she let out a moan nothing but ecstasy as she starts to pump her hips only moments after plunging it deep inside her "ARC!!!" She moaned, the walls in her pussy contracting and gripping his dick
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
Shadow Mann2330
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Wife of the super Skrull

Post by Shadow Mann2330 »

DAMN I MISSED IT AGAIN!!!

Response placed in a spoiler for Futanari and sounding reader be warned

@Shadowman
"Yes...Alright here goes..." Natasha said, her demonic energy rising as she concentrates, then a smoke covers her body. As it cleared, she seemed to have a now 7 inch dick, it seemed so real, in fact, it was real, throbbing and heating up as if it was a real dick "This isn't the first time I've done this so..." She blushed before looking at Misha
Misha stared at the penis as it twitched and throbbed, before touching it with her hand stroking it up and down a little and gauging Natasha's reaction before positioning her pussy at Natasha's base rubbing up and down.
"I've always wanted to try this.." Misha said as she reached for her handbag and pulled out a small rounded rod, it was colored pink and had no discernible decorations.
Misha kept up her pelvic motions stimulating Natasha's area before she positioned the rod above Natasha's urethra and slowly sliding it in until only the tip was visible.
"Like it? Its called sounding and its a big fetish of mine" Misha said as she giddily put her pussy on top of Natasha's dick.

Misha slowly lowered herself on Natasha's stuffed shaft and settled hersaelf at the base basking in the Pleasure.
"NOW this feels good! oh i love it i love it i love it!' Misha said as she reached for Natasha's Breasts...
"Oh...don't worry..." Melona said, using her Spirit energy she managed to gather, she gets covered by smoke, thena s it cleared, her horn, ears, and more importantly, her entire horse like features disappeared as she smiled at him "There...is this better..." Her human form fir her looks, her height looked right and her breasts size still the same
Victor eyed her up and down before nodding at her form.
"Very well That will work just fine hell with an exquisite body like that no one would-" Victor stops realizing his mistake.

"My apologies i didn't not mean to say that you are exquisite...! not to say that your not its just that you are in the middle of the looks and I think..."
"Lets just go before i make myself look more the fool. After you.." Victor said holding open the door as he followed her outside.
"Its a good 20 minute walk from my apartment Melona, so i figured this would be a good time to ask about your world since me and Misha are going to live in there."
"Also You would not happen to be......uh...seeing anyone would you Melona?" Victor asked as he walked the cold Japan streets by her side.
The only record of an illegal post inside the Moderator thread:
Re: Stuff To Do
Post by Shadow Mann2330 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:01 pm
I had heard that there was talk of custom titles a few days back.
Does that mean Mann can haz Girtibiliu?
:3
Re: Stuff To Do
Post by Tsar CUBE » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:02 pm
O_o
how the fuck.... can you even see this thread... it was meant for staff only O_o
X3
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Hothead
"Wow...very interesting...I thought all humans could posses all types of hair colors...in our world...humans could posses just about any hair color..." Laura said with an intrigued look

"In any case Mara, it's very nice to meet you." Piko said, then flying to Marthy's hair "But yea Marthy...from what I see so far...humans only posses limited colors of hair..."
"Funny you should Mention that Piko." Mara Began "During our childhood, I heard a family rumor that males with white hair grow up to be prodigies." Marthy sighs "Come on Mara, isn't that just a rumor?" Mara giggles "I'd believe that it was just a rumor if it weren't for the fact that you kind of are a prodigy." Marthy looks at his computer and shrugs "Well it's just that i'm more of an intellectual person than a physical one I guess." Mara sighs

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

@Kmon
"Well whoever the succubi that sent us here...if we could, we would thank her..." Mayella said "I just hope the conflict in our world gets resolved before things get problematic."
"Just know that our family now stand behind you and Binka now Mayella and the surname you'll wear will not only be proof you your union with my son but will show that you have over 500 subject under your command." Saeko said hoping the marrage would "And even if thing get problematic we also have 5 Kunoichi villages loyal to our family trained for modern day warfare and traditional warfare... so if this Demon Lord or your amazon tribe need our assistance they'll have it without question!"

"It's a good thing, Incubi have much more endurance and stamina than normal males, they are very powerful in magic and their lifespan is increased to almost that of eternity..." Binka put her clothes on and went with Kevin "Yea lets go..."
"So with my military training it would...make grandfather want my return to lead the family in his mad dream of restoring the shogunate before he dies" Kevin said remembering the training. " If anything we leave out the part about me learning magic when we visit him okay"

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: The Clown Swordsman

Post by WodanYmirthe2nd »

Pokemonaces wrote: @Wodan
"Condoms...you mean there is such a devise that allows two couples to engage in sexual intercourse without the fear of pregnancy...genius!" Sheva said "Our world have never developed such impossibility...well there is a way for human males not to give birth to Mamono but it requires extensive amount of magic...this condom thing...is it something you apply, eat, drink, or is it a spell?"
"It's... something that we men wear before we having sex..." Elric said, "It's actually a piece of rubber that men wear on their members to prevent unwanted pregnancies..." he took out his wallet and showed her a small circle with a thin rubber center, "It will keep the semen inside the rubber while we enjoy the pleasures of sex..."
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Pokemonaces wrote: @Flash
"Don't be silly...me in pain...ha! That's nothing...don't let your guard down...otherwise you'll lose..." Jessica then started to thrust her hips, her tight virgin pussy swallowing his dick, her walls contracting on his dick and even moving in a milking like motion, trying to milk out his semen, and if that wasn't enough, the intense heat inside her pussy with the warm love juices coating his dick, the pleasure was ever more so intensified "Oh Harvey..." She moaned as she leaned forward to kiss him
"Sti-hnk! Still denying it?! Ooohh....fine! N-new rule! If I win, you gotta tell me the truth!!" Harvey managed to gasp between moans as Jessica began to move her hips and strangle his cock with her vaginal muscles.

It was an intense feeling unlike anything he ever felt before. The feeling of her pussy gripping his cock and sucking it inside as if never wanting it to escape was tantamount to being overwhelming. So much so in fact that Harvey found that he was quickly finding it hard to hold his release back, the fact that he was a virgin unused to this feeling never helping at all. And so, he did the only thing possible that he could. With a grunt of resolve as Jessica leant down and kissed him, he folded his arms around her back to keep her pressed to him as he began to thrust into her as hard and fast as he could muster. Such a course of action would no doubt escalate his own pleasure beyond his reaches soon enough, but he was gambling on the intensity of his thrusts being enough to send her over the edge before he exploded.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Cambion
Favorite Monster Type: Religious Types

Post by Saiake »

@Saiake
"Oh...okay..." Reedia said relaxing as Sai explained that she was just a friend, then taking his hand "So she is your friend huh? How long have you two known each other?" She asked in a curious tone "And did you plan to help her with something today since she came here to you?"
Sai: Anadiris has been my friend since high school, so for a good while now. i invited her over because, previous to meeting you, i was having a pretty bad day, and i though she could cheer me up.

*Sai checks the door and sees that it is indeed unlocked. as he opens the door he is greeted by a large kitchen knife being thrown at the wall next to him. inside is a severely and very thoroughly pissed of Anadiris*

Anadiris: when i told you id be over at 4....i meant ID BE OVER AT 4!!!! WHERE....WERE...YOU!

*Sai is very thoroughly and utterly scared. *

Sai: please...Ana! let me explain myself OK! just don't chop my head off!

*Sai leads Reedia inside, Ana giving a very strange face*

Ana: who is she?

Sai: Ana...this is Reedia, my girlfriend. Reedia, this is Anadiris, my best friend.

Should my eyes fail me, I will still see thee. Should my ears fail me, I will still hear thee. Should I lose my legs, I will still walk to thee. Should my voice depart, I will sing of thy. Should my arms break apart, I will hold thee with my very heart. Should my heart cease to pound, I will sing of thy with my soul. Should my soul be broken, then I shall... Embrace thee... With my blood...
MonsterGirlLuver

I groan as she strokes me. "Mm. Do all the girls from your planet move this fast in a relationship?" My hips move up and down in rythim with her strokes. My cock twitches slightly as she rubs it and my heart begins to beat faster, this being my first female contact of this type.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

@shadowman
"Wha!" Natasha moaned as she felt Misha's vagina gripping her dick, "Your pussy is really tight Misha..." Natasha said as she felt Misha grope her soft breasts "Misha...does it feel good?" She asked as she started to thrust her hips in rhythm with Misha's

"First hun...I would have never assaulted you if I was seeing anyone...and about my world...well in my world...my world is simply peaceful for the most part....where I live not much happens so if nothing exciting happens there then don't be so surprised."

@Hothead
"Yes Well...I could immediately tell from your physical appearance that you are no warrior, but a strategist...so he must be very well trained in the arts of fighting...are you not?" Laura asked Marthy

"Well, it doesn't mean he can't fight...Marthy looks strong." Piko said

@Kmon
"Thank you..." Mayella said bowing "Now...where are those two..." Mayella said as she waited for Binka and Kevin

______________________________-

"Alright sure...but now lets go meet your mom..." Binka said as she pulled Kevin with her, then meeting Saeko "Hello there mom..." She said

"Mom?" Mayella said "Well Mother...seems there here now..."

@Wodan
"Incredible...so uh...why don't we head inside?" Sheva blushed as she grabbed his hand "Sorry for causing all this trouble but...I just thought for a second that you hated me...I guess I was wrong..." Sheva said as she smiled, kissing Elric on the cheeks as she walks with him back to his house

@Flash
Jessica pulls from the kiss as she lets out a pleasured moan "Oh...damn it...I can't hold..." Saying so, her back arches, letting out another loud moan "I'm cumming!" She yelled out, placing her hands on his chest as she releases her love juices, the sheer pleasure of the orgasm spill her mind with nothing but pure ecstasy "Harvey..." She moaned before her climax ended, laying her head gently next top his

@Saiake
"Hmm...nice...a few more inches and you would have killed my lover..." Reedia said staring at Anadiris, but then smiles "Well regardless...his reasons for being late are because of me and Sai's love..." Then walking to her "So you are sai's friend...your pretty..."

@Monsterlover
"Hmm...it looks so much like a carrot...a nice...big...delicious..." Before she could finish, she licks the shaft of his dick, imagining like it was a carrot, she was enjoying the flavor she could be tasting from his dick, licking the shaft and moving her mouth up and down, then swallowing his dick "Mmmm..." She let out moans of pleasure, her pussy getting wet as she sucks on the tip of his penis
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
MonsterGirlLuver

My breathing increases in speed. I lay back, unable to contain myself any longer. It felt too good. "I'm coming!" I shouted and my cum squirted into her mouth. "I'm sorry. I came too soon. It's my first experience."
Chaos
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Gentleman Lich
Favorite Monster Type: Oni, Ogre, Goblins and such

Post by Chaos »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Chaos
Her wet vagina eagerly rubbing on his dick, her lips as if kissing his shaft "I'll put it in now...." She she positions herself on top of him, the warmth coming off from her pussy was as warm as ever, her golden eyes showed lust towards Arc as she plunges her pussy in, and unlike her first, this time she let out a moan nothing but ecstasy as she starts to pump her hips only moments after plunging it deep inside her "ARC!!!" She moaned, the walls in her pussy contracting and gripping his dick

Arc gasps in pleasure as the beautiful heat envelops his cock once again. He moans in delight with her, his arms wrapped tight around Seino's strong, hot body. He leans up, kissing the Dragon deeply, moaning out against her lips for several long moments as the two of them rut lustily. As he feels his own orgasm build, he breaks the kiss. A mere second later, he hears Seino cry out his name in sheer ecstasy, feeling her pussy contract tight around him. He manages to hold back a few moments, before letting out a moan of bliss as his mind goes blank, cum erupting into the burning, tight depths of her vagina.
Monster Scholar
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Married and leaving.

Post by Monster Scholar »

Ikorus trembled and shuddered, his dick feeling cold from the cool evening air, but at the same time warmed by the tongues of his two lovers. In response, he gently lapped away at Kathy's dripping snatch in his face, his hands gently carressing and fondling the bodies of these two beauties. It was all just so exciting, having a threesome out here in the open for everyone to see.